The boy part 2

"Jasper's parents are Willow and Avery Torryn" Steve's head shot up at those names.

"His parents killed half of Wo Fat's men, they tried to kill him too" everyone in the room sighed.

"So that means that Wo Fat could be after Jasper" Kono asked finally speaking up, her cousin nodded from beside her.

"We have to find Jasper before Wo Fat does" everyone nodded once again agreeing.

"Hey Steve check this out" Chin was standing in front of the huge tv screen.

"An Amber alert was issued six years ago for Jasper, went missing from an orphanage, no one has seen him since"

-

The team put out an Amber alert for Jasper, if anyone saw him they should call the police right away.

Jasper woke up in pain, he remembered falling out of a glass window into water, the someone picked him up from their boat and he was knocked out.

"Are you okay" Jasper looked up, his hand covering some of his eyes from the sun.

"You're bleeding badly" the person kneeled down in front of Jasper blocking the sun out.

"I found Jasper Torryn, he has glass shards all over him, I need an ambulance" the person was a lady, a pretty one at that.

"Name" Jasper asked once she hung up the phone, the lady smiled at him.

"Catherine" minutes later the ambulance arrived talking Jasper and leaving Catherine.

-

"Steve someone found Jasper, took him to the hospital" Chin announced putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Alright Danny and I will head to the hospital"

-

Jasper opened up his eyes when he heard a door open, the two cops from before walked in.

Both of the cops pulled up a chair beside the hospital bed "my names Steve McGarrett, this is Danny Williams"

"I'm sorry for running from you" Jasper apologized looking down, he only ran because he didn't want to get in trouble.

"Why did you run" Steve asked curiously.

"I didn't want to be arrested" Jasper mumbled.

"For stealing" Danny asked, the boy nodded his head, he wasn't too proud of that.

"I only stole because-" Jasper shook his head and looked down, they couldn't find out why he stole.

They would get mad at him and arrest him anyways "because of what" Danny asked curiously.

"I...I'm homeless, I live in the woods" that didn't surprise Steve and Danny, they both already knew that.

Steve nodded his head "we know, we found the little hut where you were living" Jasper cursed underneath his breath, they were gonna laugh at him and then arrest him.