OUR CUTE FAMILY (SEASON-2)

By kuku369

NOTE: This book is a complete continuation of the book "OUR CUTE FAMILY". If you haven't read that one then y... More

Part - 101
Part - 102
Part - 103
Part - 104
Part - 105
Part - 106
Part - 107
Part - 108
Part - 109
Part - 110
Part - 112
Part - 113
Part - 114
Part - 115
Part - 116
Part - 117
Part - 118
Part - 119
Part - 120
Part - 121
Part - 122
Part - 123
Part - 124
Part - 125
Part - 126
Part - 127

Part - 111

4.2K 401 202
By kuku369

Ragini: I'm very much serious, Mr ex-husband.

She says smirking. Laksh looks at her angrily as he holds her through her shoulder, turns her and pins her to the wall.

Laksh: this stupid thought in your stupid head should vanish now itself. You're not going to do anything like that. You can't move on with anyone else, besides me. Did you get that?

He asks in a serious and warning tone.

Ragini: huh... But you were the one who wanted me to move on, till yesterday. Changed your mind so soon?

Laksh: ya, that was only till yesterday, not today. The situation was different at that time. I took that decision but I never thought how it would be if you really moved on with someone else. I would have really gone mad if it would have happened but again, I didn't want to be selfish to keep you chained with me. That's why I took that hard decision. Do you think it was easy for me? If you do then you are wrong. It was the most tough decision of my life, to let you go. To let go the woman I l... want and care for. But now, when I don't have any reason or helplessness then I'm not going to let you go away from me. In no bloody condition. No one on this earth have the guts and power of claiming you other than me. I'll screw everyone who even tried. And don't you dare to even think that way about any other man. Not in a serious manner, not for making me jealous or to even joke. I don't like it. Only Laksh Maheshwari is for you. So just think about me. I know, at this point of time we don't have any name for our relationship but that can't change the universal fact that we're made for each other. Only you can tolerate me and only I can handle you. No one else is made for us besides each other. I'm really very sorry for what I had to do. I didn't want to div... divorce you but also I didn't want you to wait for me because I knew that my chances of coming back to you were nil but you proved me wrong. Once again, you proved your love for me. You love me so much. How can I let you go? I can't. Yes, I am selfish for you and always be. Take it as a threat or anything but this is my way. You are mine! Now, tomorrow and always.

He says with his eyes boring into hers. He was serious and there wasn't any doubt in that. Ragini was feeling his possessiveness with the way he was speaking. She was feeling goosebumps on her body. Her heart was racing. She wasn't getting what to say or how to react. She knew that pushing him more to the edge wasn't going to be good. He was already high with anger and possessiveness because of her words.

It was true that she just wanted to make him jealous by talking about moving on with someone else but the way he reacted made her nervous and happy at the same time. She herself can never think about any other man besides her Laksh in that way. She loves only him and will do all her life.

Laksh: you'll not meet him or even talk to him. Got it?

He asks tightening his grip on her shoulders. Ragini just nods her head without uttering a word.

Laksh: good! Now, when you're going to shift back to Maheshwari Mansion?

He asks loosening his hold on her. Ragini composes herself and shots him with a glare and then pushes him away.

Ragini: why should I shift to your house? I don't belong there! I'm not going to move on with any other man that doesn't mean I'll come back to you.

She says stamping her feet angrily. Laksh looks on shocked at that.

Laksh: but...

Ragini: what but ha? What but? You just can't divorce me yesterday and take me back to your house today. How even your mind works? I'm not your wife now then with which right should I come to your house?

Laksh: oh! Ya, that's the problem!

He says as he starts thinking while Ragini waits for him to continue.

Laksh: let's get married tomorrow!

Ragini looks at him like 'seriously'.

Ragini: no!

Laksh: why?

He asks frowning. Ragini pushes him back again and he falls on the bed. She comes over him and points her finger at him.

Ragini: not so easily Mr Maheshwari. Do some hard work and make me say yes to you again, to get married to you. You'll not get back a gem like me without making any efforts. Huh... Do things which boys do for their girls otherwise...

Laksh: find someone else to get married?

He asks lifting one of his eyebrows up and controlling his chuckle. Ragini glares him as she makes a fist of her hand and hits him on his upper arm.

Laksh: ouch! It hurts!

Ragini: it wasn't even a demo of what all can happen with you if you even dared to look at any other woman. I dare you! Try it! I'll scratch your face and pull out your eyes. I'm going to make you cry tears of blood and beg for mercy.

Laksh gulps hard at that.

Laksh: Rag...

Ragini: agar nani yaad na dila di to humara naam bhi Ragini Lak...

A smile was about to make it's way on Laksh's lips but it vanishes soon.

Ragini: Ragini Gadodia nahi. Understand? You better understand!

Laksh: okay okay... Calm down... Take a deep breath.

He says as he runs his hand on her back. Ragini closes her eyes and then takes a deep breath. She opens her eyes and looks at him. Laksh circles his arms around her and pulls her up so that both of them were face to face now.

Ragini: don't try to act smart by using our closeness as a weapon.

She says rolling her eyes. Laksh shakes his head as he smiles a little.

Laksh: why? My closeness doesn't affect you anymore?

He asks putting her hair behind her ear. Ragini shakes her head in a no.

Ragini: no, it doesn't.

She lies ofcourse. Laksh frowns at that. He moves his hand to her cheek, caressing it with his thumb while his other hand was still running on her back. He moves his face towards her and buries it in her neck. Ragini gasps as he pecks in the crook of her neck. Her breathing gets uneven as she unknowingly clutches on the sleeve of his shirt. Laksh smirks at that.

Laksh: you were saying something like my closeness doesn't affect you now but your racing heart and reactions are saying otherwise.

He mumbles in her neck. Ragini gets out of her trance and realises that she was supposed to be mad at him, not react to his closeness. She curses herself for losing herself in front of him.

Ragini: stop it! Let me go.

Laksh looks at her and shakes his head in a no. Ragini grits her teeth.

Ragini: getting so close with an unmarried woman doesn't suit you Mr Maheshwari. You're a reputed man.

Laksh rolls his eyes at that.

Laksh: we're going to get married again! Right?

Ragini: only when you'll work hard and impress me or else...

Laksh: or else you'll not get married to me?

He asks with wide eyes. Ragini nods.

Ragini: I'll not get married to you and will not even let you get married to someone else.

She says in the most serious tone. She tries getting up but Laksh doesn't let her. She was struggling to get free from his strong hold when they heard a fake cough from the door. Both of them looks at the door and finds Misha standing there with a teasing look on her face.

Misha: I can't believe you both are the same who were fighting some minutes ago. I see you made up with make ou...

Ragini: Mishu!!!

She says glaring her younger sister. Misha laughs at that. Ragini then looks at Laksh who was looking at her with a smile. She pinches him on his arm. Laksh flinches and his grip loosens around her. She immediately gets up from above him.

Misha: di, Reema has come to meet you.

Ragini: hmm... You go. I'm coming.

Misha: ya ya... I'm going. I'm going.

She says smirking at the duo and leaves from there.

Laksh: do you know how many times you have tried to hit and hurt me today?

He asks rubbing the spot where she pinched.

Ragini: huh... It was your fault. You were not ready to let me go.

Laksh: because I didn't want to let you go.

Ragini(in mind): no Ragini no! Be strong. Don't lose yourself in front of him so easily. Let him make some efforts. You already know that you're going to get married to him only but don't tell this to him. Let's see what all he can do to get you back.

Ragini: hurr... Now leave...

Laksh: not even a good luck kiss?

He asks pouting.

Butterflies starts dancing in Ragini's stomach as he says that. And his cute pouted face wasn't doing any better.

Ragini: no! Why should I kiss you?

Laksh: because you love me!

Ragini: I love Akshay Sir also. Did I ever kiss him?

Laksh: shut up!

He says glaring her. Ragini chuckles inwardly at that.

Ragini: go now...

Laksh makes a sad face and starts moving out.

Ragini: wait!

Laksh stops and turns to look at her. Ragini moves towards him. She stands on her toes and kisses him on his cheek. Laksh smiles at that.

Ragini: now go. Hush... Hurr...

Laksh: okay! I'm going.

He sighs as he turns around and moves out of the room. Ragini keeps looking at him until he gets out of her sight.

Ragini: how much I may try but I can't be rude to him. I know he acted stupidly but his intentions were always pure. You don't worry Mr Maheshwari, only I'll be Mrs Laksh Maheshwari. Doesn't matter if you bring the world in my feet or not. But I want to see you making efforts for me. It'll definitely strengthen our relationship and will give me the feeling of being wanted. This is just a new phase of our lives. We were always each others. You're my prince charming and will always be. I was angry with you for that decision of yours but it didn't affect my love for you. And now I feel that you also have started to fall in love with your idiot girl. Awe...

She says smiling as she gives a flying kiss in the direction he left.

***

Laksh enters inside the house and finds Ryan sitting in the hall, busy with his phone. He moves towards him and sits in front of him.

Laksh: what are you doing?

He asks looking at his younger brother who was typing non stop on his phone.

Ryan: nothing much. College is going to start after a week. Was just discussing with the friends from when we are going to start to go to college.

Laksh nods and then gets lost in his own thoughts at that.

Ryan: bhai, you went to meet bhabhi. What happened there?

He asks as he keeps his phone aside. Laksh looks at him and shakes his head.

Laksh: she's so stubborn. She wants me to impress her to get her back.

He says holding his head. Ryan looks on curiously as he gets up and sits besides his elder brother. Laksh rolls his eyes at his action.

Ryan: what you're going to do now?

Laksh: I don't know. Let's see. You can't help me. Can you?

He asks lifting his eyebrow up.

Ryan: don't you know that I'm single from the birth?

He says chuckling. Laksh also chuckles with him.

Laksh: you're just like me.

Ryan smiles at that.

Ryan: yeah! I can't help you but Aru bhai can.

He says. Laksh looks at him with wide eyes.

Laksh: I want Ragini to come back to me, not to run away because of his hilarious ideas.

He says with a serious face. Ryan laughs at that.

Laksh: I'll myself think about something. Waise bhi, I made her angry then only I should make up for it, without anyone's help.

He says as he gets up and starts walking up to his room. Ryan smiles looking at his brother.

Ryan: I know you will do it very well and bring our all rounder bhabhi back soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last week was very hectic for me that's why I was so inactive😰.

Don't forget to comment about the chapter😊. I'm waiting to know your views.

MY BODYGUARD will be coming next.

Target: 315+

Next: The Date😰😌!!!

Please ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
361 34 7
Can love ever be defined in a few words? I don't think so. Especially for people like Maiding And An Ziyan, who have their own unique, but fun and ad...
50.6K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
34K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...