Captain America is Jaune Arc

By Come_On_SKIP64

Jaune Arc goes to MCU after Cardin blah blah blah. Not very original (All Rights go to Roosterteeth and Mar... More

Jaune Leaves
Meanwhile in Beacon
Chapter 1 On Earth
Chapter 2 The Return
Chapter 3 Revelations
Chapter 4 Beacon Welcomes a Hero
Chapter 5 Jaune > Cardin+Weiss
Chapter 6 Enjoying times Back
Chapter 7-Teamwork is Dreamwork
Chapter 9-Family Reunion
Chapter 10- New Semester
Chapter 11 The Big Apology
Chapter 12-Love like No Other
Chapter 13-The Big Dance
Chapter 14-True Passion
Chapter 15- The End

Chapter 8-Team JNPR vs Team RWBY

4.5K 50 49
By Come_On_SKIP64

Team JNPR are walking towards Beacon's Courtyard and some girls look at Jaune with lust. Pyhrra notices this and starts to look down. Jaune sees this and holds Pyhrra close to him. This makes Pyhrra smile and look up at Jaune.

The arena is in the Emerald Forest, but students of Beacon will be watching it from the auditorium.

Arena Design

Timeskip to the courtyard

Teams RWBY and JNPR are in a meeting with Ozpin and Goodwitch about the reason and importance of the match.

Ozpin: So to sum up this meeting this match is too show Vale some of it's top teams in Beacon, raise hype for the Vytal Festival, and prepare you all for the type of fighting that will take place in the Vytal Festival. Any questions?

Weiss raises her arm

Ozpin: If I beat Jaune then can he be expelled?

This shocked everyone, except Jaune and Ozpin

Ozpin: No

Weiss: What!? Why Not!?

Ozpin: Because that's not how these matches work. Also Ms. Schnee I will have you make a public apology to Mr. Rogers.

Weiss: WHAT!?!? HELL NO!!!!

Ozpin: Either that or I can expel you for Public defamation.

Weiss: I don't know what your talking about! (Sweatdrop)

Ozpin: Oh, so you and Mr. Winchester didn't slander and lie about Mr. Rogers when he saved Mr. Winchester.

Weiss: Ummmm. Yeahh. (Sweatdrop)

Ozpin: Ms. Schnee if you don't do the public apology you will be banned from not just Beacon but all other academies as well.

Weiss (pissed): Fine!

Ozpin: Now any other questions?

Jaune: Can you stream this too the Arc Household?

Ozpin: I can if that's what you want?

Jaune: It would make me an even happier man.

Ozpin: (chuckle) Ok Mr. Rogers I'll stream it too the Arc Household.

Jaune: Thank You Professor.

Ozpin: Now let's begin with the rules.

Rule 1: Once you run out of Aura your Eliminated. You can win by also capturing the other team's flag and taking it to your base.

Rule 2: If you attack an eliminated opponent then you will be eliminated and suspended.

Rule 3: There will be an hour time limit.

Timeskip to Team JNPR preparing in a locker room right next to their base.

Jaune: Ok everyone here's how how we're going to do this we are going to split up into 2 teams. One for offense and one for defense the offensive team we'll split it up to Ren and Pyhrra as the defensive team seeing that they will most likely send Blake and Yang for offense and have Weiss and Ruby on defense were they will have to deal with Nora and I. Ren use your stealth and new tricks to confuse Blake with her heightened senses, Pyhrra you need to immobilize Yang with the moves I taught you since she uses speed and brute force over technique got it? (They nod) Ok good. Nora you and I will have to deal with Ruby and Weiss, knowing Weiss she will want to try and embarrass me so I can see her targeting me, I will give you some electricity to power you up and deal with her as best as you can while I deal with Ruby, she will either attack me at a long range or a quick strike up close that I will and can deal with. Now everyone ready?

Pyhrra(smiles): We got this Jaune

Jaune(smirks): Your damn right we got this.

BLOOPER:

Avengers: LANGUAGE!!!!

Jaune: WTF!?!?!?

BLOOPER END

Then Ozpin speaks over the intercom

Ozpin(over the intercom): Will both Teams RWBY and Team JNPR enter the arena. The Match will begin in 10 minutes.

Jaune: Ok guys let's go.

Timeskip of 5 minutes Team JNPR are in their Base and Pyhrra walks over to Jaune

Pyhrra: Jaune before this starts I need to give you something.

Jaune: What is it?

Pyhrra then kisses Jaune on the cheek

Phyrra(blushes): T-that's for good luck.

Jaune(blushes): Uhh thanks Pyhrra.(smirks) (Kisses her cheek) One for you too.

Quick note that was bc my friend had just heard about this story and asked for me to put that on here.

Goodwitch(over the intercom): The Match will Begin in 90 seconds.

85 seconds later

Goodwitch(over the intercom): 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. BEGIN!

Jaune: Nora let's go!

Nora: Got it!

Timeskip of 8 minutes Yang POV:

Blake and I are walking through the corridors of this place we plan on breaking the wall of their base to quickly take their flag and win. And now we have arrived and I brake the wall down to see Pyhrra aim her gun at me and open fire. I get to cover and notice Pyhrra is alone.

Me: Pyhrra do you really think that you can take on Blake and I alone?

Pyhrra: Well who said I was alone.

Then i realize Blake is just looking around everywhere with suspicion.

Blake POV:

I hear what seems like Ren creating sounds in at least 5 different directions and I can't tell her he actually is.

Yang: Blake what's going on!?

Me: I pretty sure Ren is creating distractions to confuse me. I can't tell where he is.

I then hear two rocks in opposite directions of eachother with Yang and I in between them. I have to gamble and I guess it on Yang's side....... I was wrong. I then feel damage at my back and turn around to see Ren unloading a mag at me. I rush him and we fight in a melee .

Yang POV:

Blake then goes to fight Ren while I shoot some explosive rounds in Pyhrra's direction to give me some time to charge in. She does and I rush at her only to have my arm pulled and I'm pinned to the ground. I guess he was right about me rushing in too quickly. (FORESHADOWING TO A NEW CHARACTER)

Me: Dammit, ok how about this!

I fire an explosive round at the ground to give me a little distance.

I then look at the clock and there's only 45 minutes left.I need to get that flag.

Jaune POV:

Nora and I have arrived to Team RWBY'S base and I give nora a charge of a thousand watts and she looks like she's on caffeine. I spot Ruby behind cover and instantly use my shield to block the incoming bullets. Weiss then charges at me only to get smacked in the face with Nora's hammer. That's gonna hurt.

Weiss: NORA GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Nora: Sorry but not happening.

They get into a fight while I rush at Ruby with my shield in front while Mjolnir is in my other hand. Ruby then decides to rush at me. She sends on quick powerful strike only for me to hit her scythe back with my shield then upper cutting her with Mjolnir in a sneak attack move knocking her out.

Jaune: Sorry Ruby.

I then join Nora in the fight against Weiss. She instantly charges me only to have Mjolnir sent flying towards her and trapping her to the ground. Nora then slams her hammer on Weiss knocking her out.

Jaune: That's gonna hurt in the morning.

Nora and I grab the flag and head back. We take a the shortcut that Yang definitely used because we didn't see her on the way to her base. We arrive to see Ren having the upper hand against Blake only for Blake to use her semblance to land a critical strike to Ren giving her the upper hand. Nora rushes in to give Ren the advantage while I rush to the center of our base only to have Yang send an explosive shell at me out of nowhere knocking the flag out of my hand. Phyrra then sneak attacks Yang and pins her to the ground while nodding to me to continue. I grab the flag and bring it to ours. The match is finished.

Goodwitch(over the intercom): TEAM JNPR HAS WON THE MATCH!!!!

Pyhrra rushes and hug tackles me

Pyhrra(nuzzles head into my chest): WE DID IT JAUNE!!

I get up and see Ren shake hands with Blake while Ruby and Weiss come in. One of them is pissed btw. Yang comes and shakes my and Pyhrra's hand.

Yang: That was fun Jaune. Good to have you back.

Me: Glad to be back.

Yang: Pyhrra where did you learn those mices?

Pyhrra: Jaune taught me them.

Yang: Full of surprises aren't you Jaune?

Ruby comes in and congratulates us.

Ruby: Congrats Jaune. You deserve it.

Me: Thanks Ruby.

Ozpin enters and is smiling.

Ozpin: Good job everyone. Especially you Mr. Rogers that was masterful planning.

Me: Well I used our strengths to be useful.

Ozpin: Well now you all have the rest of the day to yourselves.

Ozpin leaves. Weiss then walks towards me and is pissed. I can tell. She then comes and slaps me. Shocking everyone except me.

Weiss: Dammit Arc! Why Can't I Beat You!? YOUR WORTHLESS!!

Then something I wasn't expecting was Pyhrra looking like she was about to slap a bitch. Annnndddddd she walked to Weiss looked her dead in the eyes and said.

Pyhrra(PISSED): WEISS FUCK OFF!!

The entire arena stood there silent. No One and I Mean No One Expected That. I break the silence.

Me: Ok everyone let's go before things get out of han......

Weiss then tries to stab me. I dodge and Pyhrra is Beyond PISSED at this point. Thank God Yang noticed this and grabbed Weiss away while I hug Pyhrra and calm her down. We all leave with tensions still pretty high. Pyhrra and I head to Vale to relax a little bit.

Pyhrra: Jaune why do you have to deal with Weiss?

Me: Because she's a stuck up brat. Don't worry Pyhrra because she has now been embarrassed by me twice so she will hopefully by now realize so humility.

Pyhrra: Ok Jaune I guess your right.

Me: Hey Pyhrra.

Pyhrra: Yes Jaune?

I then kiss her. She is shocked but melts into the kiss. This was something that I will always remember.

Pyhrra(starts to tear up): I-I-I Love You Jaune!!

We kiss again. We both didn't want to leave but we parted away to catch our breaths.

Me: Wow!

Pyhrra: Yeah.

Me: That was amazing.

Pyhrra: Really?

Me Yeah!

???: Jaune!?

Longest chapter yet Bois!!

1735 words

Hot Damn

Next Chapter coming in soon I hope

See Ya Casuals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
2K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
559 11 11
A story of the origins of the characters that I have been thinking of writing about Summer never died Qrow and Raven are not related and married Yang...
75.6K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...