it || bts au

By Kim--Namjoon

"πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš˜πš— πšπš˜πš πš— πš‘πš˜πšœπšŽπš˜πš”. 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπš•πš• πšπš•πš˜πšŠπš πšπš˜πš πš— πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ!" More

i n t r o
t w o
t h r e e

o n e

320 15 3
By Kim--Namjoon

hoseok lay there. head flat of his desk, drool slowly slipping down his cheek and onto the cold wood.

namjoon stared at him and giggled. should he wake him up? the bell was about to ring? the bell would probably scare him though. but to be fair namjoon waking him up would have the same affect.

but the blonde had gotten to him first, slamming his palm onto the boy's desk causing him to jolt up and let out a panicked scream.

the blonde scoffed, "pussy," he called him before turning back around in his seat.

the blonde's name was kyle. he's a handsome young boy with thin straight hair he preferred to gel back, but still left some pieces hanging infront of his dark green eyes. he mainly wore jean or leather jackets because he liked keeping up with the trendiest clothes. but hiding under those sleeves were a good set of muscles. you definitely wouldn't want his fist to come in contact with your cheek. sadly hoseok has a few times.

the school bell rang loudly and namjoon leaped out of his seat. he was eager to get out of there and start his summer.

hoseok, who was still recovering from his scare was pulled up by namjoon and dragged outside of the classroom to meet their two other friends.

jimin and taehyung were already hitting and making fun of eachother. they were like brothers; the two had been best friends since they were babies. their humor was one of a kind and full of their own inside jokes.

"it's like you're fucking two!" jimin laughed as he lightly shoved taehyung.

"isn't two the size of your penis?" taehyung said back, causing hoseok to giggled.

"so you guys want to go to the quarry today?" namjoon interrupted.

hoseok nodded, "yeah sounds fun!"

the boys' favorite activity was going to the quarry in derry. it was pretty isolated as most other teenagers in their small town didn't like swimming in the water or didn't know how.

they walked outside of the school building and towards the bike stand that held their old and slightly rusty bicycles.

as they went to grab the handles someone had grabbed taehyung's glasses off his nose.

of course kyle and his buddies had to come to ruin their day.

"mind if i try these on four-eyes?" kyle taunted before placing the frames on his large nose.

"g-give them back!" taehyung whined as he attempted to grab the glasses from off of his face, but kyle had grabbed them again and held them up in the air. taehyung didn't even try jumping to reach for them, being only five foot and one inch made him the smallest of his friends.

one of kyle's friends, charlie, had come up behind jimin and said "boo!" to make him jump slightly. charlie chuckled.

poor jimin was scared easily, like hoseok. but it was different. when jimin was in elementary school he was fearless, always standing up for the boys, despite being the smallest at the time. but something changed a few summers ago, he won't even talk to taehyung about it. jimin claimed it was puberty hitting him or something like that. but taehyung didn't buy it.

"give taehyung his glasses back asshole!" namjoon said to kyle.

hoseok's eyes widened. he gripped namjoon's shirt, "oh my god, shut the fuck up," he scolded quietly. kyle began walking slowly towards him, hoseok tried tugging on namjoon's shirt now, to pull him away but he didn't move.

kyle smirked at namjoon, "what're you gonna do about it? give me scientific data on why i should?" the blonde said. kyle didn't have to look down on namjoon, because they were about the same height. namjoon may only be a freshman, but he was easily mistaken for a junior.

namjoon's eyes shifted; he stared at the ground. he was at a loss for words, it seemed he could never say something back to kyle.

"that's what i thought," he said. kyle tossed the glasses at taehyung's feet. taehyung scrambled to the ground to pick them up. he used his shirt to wipe off any dirt on the glass. when he looked closer at them he noticed a crack running through the right lense. fuck, his parents were gonna kill him, "you four got a pass this year cause of your friend. but this summer's gonna be hell."

they watched as they walked across the street and hopped into charlie's red convertible and drove off.

of course he had to mention nick.

nick was one of the members of their group. he was a kind and sweet person but could be extremely sarcastic when messing around with the boys. he wasn't even a loser. he was a good amount of smart, he was a handsome kid, and he seemed to be friends with everyone, he just decided that the four were his favorite.

in january, he disappeared without a trace. they took it pretty hard.

"ooh i swear, once i go through puberty i'll-" jimin made a fist in one hand and punched his own palm in anger but quickly grabbed the hand he punched in pain, "ow, that hurt like a bitch."

"come on, let's hurry," namjoon said as he swung his leg over the bike and sat on the uncomfortable seat.

"we can stop by my house and grab some snacks," jimin smiled.

◤❊「⁕🎈⫷⫸🎈⁕」❊◢

seokjin kicked the gravel underneath his feet as he walked home in a daze. his house was only half a mile away from the school but in the hot weather it felt like one-hundred. he grabbed the headphones from his pocket and placed them over his head. he was about to press play before he spotted charlie bartlett's red car from down the street.

"shit," he muttered before turning in between two buildings he was walking past. luckily they didn't see him. he decided to keep walking. the alleys were a shortcut to his small house but he didn't like going through them. the smell of rotting garbage made his sensitive nose sore and the bugs crawling around freaked him out. but it was better than running into kyle, charlie, and liam.

he continued walking down the alley. he stared down the alley-way and immediately stopped. at the end he saw a tall figure standing there. it could've been about seven feet tall. but as his eyes adjusted to the sun he saw the figure more clearly.

a clown.

"what the fuck?" he whispered to himself.

the clown had red hair and had the creepiest smile of his face. his face painted white and two, red, vertical lines stripped through his bright yellow eyes. he held his hand out to reveal a giant tarantula spider. seokjin took a step back.

it's yellow eyes glowed even brighter before it began bringing the spider towards his mouth and devouring it whole. seokjin felt like he was going to vomit, and he did.

seokjin fell on his hands and knees as he hurled in the alley-way. he felt absolutely sick to his stomach. who the fuck was that!?

the boy gasped once he was done, breathing heavily. he stared at the wall across from him. he didn't want to look at the mess he made but he was drawn to it. he stared down at was once his lunch in disgust. out of the corner of his eye he saw a small spider. it could only be the size of his finger nail but he stumbled backwards, falling on his own ass. he watched as is crawled towards the puke. it hesitated as it reached the edge but then hopped into it.

then a cockroach did the same, then another spider. after a minute a bunch of different bugs had piled on top of his vomit. seokjin stared in confusion, luckily he was a few feet away from it. but he was frozen. he couldn't wrap his mind around what he just saw.

he glanced at the end of the alleyway, where he had seen the clown and saw no one.

someone grabbed his blue t-shirt and yanked him off of the ground. seokjin almost screamed expecting it to be the clown he saw, but it was kyle.

he would rather it have been the clown.

◤❊「⁕🎈⫷⫸🎈⁕」❊◢

"what kind of snacks do you have jimin?" hoseok asked as he pedaled beside jimin.

"i don't know. things like pretzels, cheese balls, i can grab a few dr. peppers too," jimin said. he felt the warm air blow his black hair out of his eyes.

the boys came across the large uphill road and the they all sighed. going up this hill had to be the worst part of coming home. they disliked wasting their energy on going up this damn hill and not even having a decline for a fun ride on the way down.

as namjoon turned his head to examine the alley way he saw a sight he wish he didn't. kyle and his two friends had a boy held up against the wall. he knew who he was.

his name was seokjin a sophomore boy who was caught sucking face with another boy named aaron in november. the news that seokjin and aaron were queers quickly spread. aaron couldn't take it anymore and moved away but seokjin had no choice but to stay in derry.

kyle clenched his fist and sucker-punched his stomach; if his two friends weren't holding him up he would've fell to the ground.

"what're you looking at joon?" jimin called but the older didn't reply. the three paced backward and saw the gruesome sight. they watched as kyle gave seokjin another punch in the cheek.

"don't act like i didn't see you stare at my dick in the locker room fag, we could tell you wanted it in your ass."

seokjin stared down at him, "trust me," he spat out some of the blood that began pouring into his mouth, "nor i, or anyone else, wants your two inch wiener kyle."

kyle's rugged face tensed up before punching seokjin in the jaw. seokjin let out a cry of pain.

the blonde reached into his pocket and pulled out a brown pocket knife, he held it infront of seokjin's face before flicking it open. seokjin eyes widened and he began kicking his feet.

"you wanna say that again you fucking fairy?" he taunted at he held the blade up to his exposed fore arm.

"are you fucking crazy?" seokjin screamed, "what the hell do you- aah!" the boy screamed louder as the blade sank into his skin. seokjin kept trying to pull his arm away but there was no way his thin arm was escaping charlie's grasp.

"l-let's get out of here," hoseok whimpered to his friends, slightly tugging on namjoon's shirt.

"hey!" namjoon screamed at the boys, seokjin and kyle's friends all turned their heads at the boys, "leave him alone!"

kyles stared at them with narrow eyes, "trying to save your boyfriend geek?"

namjoon's lip quivered and he clenched his fist, "h-he's not my boyfriend."

seokjin felt liam and charlie slightly loosen their grasp on his arm and he took it as an opportunity. he kicked his feet up and kicked kyle where the sun don't shine. as charlie and liam quickly tried to aid him he quickly ran away.

he abandoned his backpack and headed towards the group of boys.

"run!" he said as he passed by them. the boys scrambled back onto their bikes and began riding up the hill.

"i'm gonna kill you faggot!" they heard kyle scream and appear behind them as they pedal.

"fucking shit!" jimin's screamed as he pushed harder on his bicycle. he finally made it up the hill followed by the rest of his friends, "where the fuck are we gonna go!?"

"i-i um," namjoon stuttered, "i don't know."

"are you boys okay?" they looked up and saw a small woman with blonde curly hair. they all knew who she was actually, since derry was such a small town. her name was michelle mckay, the town's librarian. she was a petite woman in her late twenties. her hair was in a low bun and her freckles were very prominent due to the sunny weather, "you look a little frightened."

"n-no ma'am," hoseok sputtered out, "we're okay."

he glanced over the boys' shoulders, "well, kyle sure doesn't seem very happy," she spoke in her southern accent.

right as liam grabbed seokjin's shoulders he spotted miss mckay.

"what are you boys doing to these poor kids?" she said sternly.

"n-nothing," kyle placed a fake smile on his face pulled seokjin closer to him, "just playing around."

seokjin looked uncomfortably at the others; a look of confusion and disgust written all over it.

"kyle," miss mckay sighed deeply and took the glasses of her nose and stared him in the eye, "leave these poor boys alone. and if i ever see you picking on them again i will call your parents."

"y-yes ma'am," charlie muttered before beginning to walking back down the him.

kyle and liam quickly followed.

"thanks," seokjin said to michelle she gave him a warm smile.

"it's nothing," she began to walk away but turned back toward the group, "call me if they ever give you trouble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.8K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
601K 28.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
896K 38K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
266K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.