o n e

hoseok lay there. head flat of his desk, drool slowly slipping down his cheek and onto the cold wood.

namjoon stared at him and giggled. should he wake him up? the bell was about to ring? the bell would probably scare him though. but to be fair namjoon waking him up would have the same affect.

but the blonde had gotten to him first, slamming his palm onto the boy's desk causing him to jolt up and let out a panicked scream.

the blonde scoffed, "pussy," he called him before turning back around in his seat.

the blonde's name was kyle. he's a handsome young boy with thin straight hair he preferred to gel back, but still left some pieces hanging infront of his dark green eyes. he mainly wore jean or leather jackets because he liked keeping up with the trendiest clothes. but hiding under those sleeves were a good set of muscles. you definitely wouldn't want his fist to come in contact with your cheek. sadly hoseok has a few times.

the school bell rang loudly and namjoon leaped out of his seat. he was eager to get out of there and start his summer.

hoseok, who was still recovering from his scare was pulled up by namjoon and dragged outside of the classroom to meet their two other friends.

jimin and taehyung were already hitting and making fun of eachother. they were like brothers; the two had been best friends since they were babies. their humor was one of a kind and full of their own inside jokes.

"it's like you're fucking two!" jimin laughed as he lightly shoved taehyung.

"isn't two the size of your penis?" taehyung said back, causing hoseok to giggled.

"so you guys want to go to the quarry today?" namjoon interrupted.

hoseok nodded, "yeah sounds fun!"

the boys' favorite activity was going to the quarry in derry. it was pretty isolated as most other teenagers in their small town didn't like swimming in the water or didn't know how.

they walked outside of the school building and towards the bike stand that held their old and slightly rusty bicycles.

as they went to grab the handles someone had grabbed taehyung's glasses off his nose.

of course kyle and his buddies had to come to ruin their day.

"mind if i try these on four-eyes?" kyle taunted before placing the frames on his large nose.

"g-give them back!" taehyung whined as he attempted to grab the glasses from off of his face, but kyle had grabbed them again and held them up in the air. taehyung didn't even try jumping to reach for them, being only five foot and one inch made him the smallest of his friends.

one of kyle's friends, charlie, had come up behind jimin and said "boo!" to make him jump slightly. charlie chuckled.

poor jimin was scared easily, like hoseok. but it was different. when jimin was in elementary school he was fearless, always standing up for the boys, despite being the smallest at the time. but something changed a few summers ago, he won't even talk to taehyung about it. jimin claimed it was puberty hitting him or something like that. but taehyung didn't buy it.

"give taehyung his glasses back asshole!" namjoon said to kyle.

hoseok's eyes widened. he gripped namjoon's shirt, "oh my god, shut the fuck up," he scolded quietly. kyle began walking slowly towards him, hoseok tried tugging on namjoon's shirt now, to pull him away but he didn't move.

kyle smirked at namjoon, "what're you gonna do about it? give me scientific data on why i should?" the blonde said. kyle didn't have to look down on namjoon, because they were about the same height. namjoon may only be a freshman, but he was easily mistaken for a junior.