The Unwanted One

By IMPREVIZIBLE

Alydia Dunn,the name given to a girl by her adoptive parents.All before her eyes opened to see the world beyo... More

\\INTRODUCTION//
\\ Prologue //
\\ Chapter 1 //
\\ Chapter 2//
\\ Chapter 3//
\\ Chapter 4//
\\ Chapter 5//
\\ Chapter 6//
\\ Chapter 7//
\\ Chapter 8//
\\Chapter 9 //
\\Chapter 10//
\\Chapter 12//

\\Chapter 11//

2.9K 91 11
By IMPREVIZIBLE

Alydia's POV

"Lets go!".

Elaine grabbed my hands and dragged me before I could protest.

On the way to guest house through the humungeous mansion, I looked around the place admiring its beauty. Everything here has changed from what I remember. When we were younger, Eugene and I played and ran through every corridor of this house. Visions of me chasing after Eugene played across the halls as our laughter echoed through them filling me up with a sudden happiness.

"What are you smiling about?".

Elaine asks lightly punching my shoulder causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I just remembered old memories and" I paused.

It was not for a very long that smile stayed on my face as I felt it vanish and a usual feeling of lonliness takes over my whole body.

"And?"

And how I wish it was still the same.

I shaked my head and shrugged"I just miss it".

"Old memories with whom I wonder".

A smirk appeared on her face and she lifted her eyebrow and tapped her finger on the chin interpreting that she was thinking.

Confused, I face her tilting my head as I studied her expressions with a blank stare.

Oh no!

Did she figure out that I like Eugene.

"Yes dummy, its the most obvious thing."

I suppose she read my mind as my eyes and jaw shot wide open as I realized she figured it out.

"The way your eyes flutter and sparkles when you look at him and oh my god!That lip bitting a few second ago".

She winks at the end slapping my shoulder and squeezing it.

Shit!

I was so lost in his eyes I did nop realize everyone was staring at us.

The heat radiated through my whole body as I get embarassed.

"Shutup Elaine! ".

I whisper shout as I check to see if anyone was close to us.

The smile had reappeared as my cheeks heat up into a bright red.

Elaine noticed it and put on a playish smirk.

"Someone's blushing!"

"Elaine, I am going to kill you!".

Without any hesitance I begin to chase her.

"Who's in love?" She yelled as she ran for her life.

Laughter escaped both of us and I was determine to catch her although she was alot faster than me.

Her head was turned my way as she was running and did not see a tall figure walking her way.

It took me quiet some time to process it as well but immediately I stopped chasing her and yelled.

-----------------------
Elaine's POV

The constant blankness in Alydia's soul concerned me and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to cheer her up. It did not take much effort to do so as mentioning Eugene's name was enough to brighten her mood up.

I do not think I have ever seen someone love someone else so truly, like her.

As I thought, I see her cheeks turn a bright red and immediately I knew I wanted to give her a hard time in a joking manner.

"someone's blushing".

A smirk appeared on my face as I began to tease her.

"Elaine, I am going to kill you!"

Next thing I know she began to chase after me and with quick reflexes I was fortunate enough to escape. It gave me even more chances to continue what I began.

" Whos in love?"

I exclaimed, as the whole world deserved to know it.

I ran as I kept my eyes on her unbothered of where I was heading. Suddenly, she stops and a shocked expression appeared on her face.

Ignoring it, thinking it was a plan of hers to trick me I continued to run.

"Elaine Stop! Someone is infront of-"

I bumped into what felt like a wall due to its firmness and landed on the floor bruising my arm but all the pain disappeared as I felt an electric shock run all over my body through my blood.

Elaine! Its your mate

My eyes focus into his in disbelief of my wolf's statement. His eyes were the color of the ocean and the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. His dirty blonde hair neatly put to the side enhancing his facial feature strong and clear. His firm hand wrapped around my waist sending shocks all over my body.

My eyes were locked with his but I could see someone run upto us. Neitherless, I could not take my eyes away from my mate.

"Elaine I am so sorry, are you okay?"

Alydia soft, worried voice rang through my ears.

All of the sudden she stood up in shock but still, I could nog move my eyes away from his. My hand reached upto his shoulder and the shocks ran through me again. I wanted to speak but could not find words to.

---------------------
Alydia's POV

My eyes traveled back and forth between Michael's and Elaine's confused as they both just looked at each other with shock and

Oh my god !

Did Elaine just find her mate

I stood up shocked but inside, my heart fluttered with undescribable happiness for her.

I hear footsteps coming our way but was too shocked to look away from the lovebirds.

"What happened here?!".

Eugene rush to the scene eyeing Elaine on the floor and noticed the bruise on her arm. Hearing his voice, my head snapped his way but could not find the words to speak with, as he expected me to.

"I asked what happened here?!"

He raised his voice even causing the love birds to break their staring contest and look our way.

"She fell"

"Really? "

He moved closer to me as I took a step back, his tone sounded as if he did not believe me whatsoever.

Micheal realized Eugene did not believe a word I said, so he quickly changed the topic

" Y-your arm, it is bruised"

He said, pointing to Elaine's arm, locking his gaze with her's, again.

Words barely came out as his voice shaked looking at her face.

"It is all right".

Her eyes sparkled and a wide smile appeared on her face. He held her arm and supported her to get up.

"No it is not, please come with me".

He squeezed her fingers lightly, almost pleading.

A soft laugh escaped her lips.

"Sure"

I could not help but smile like an idiot as I eyed them walking away. Elaine gives me a quick glance from the side of her eyes so no one sees it and smiles with her cheeks burning red.

Oh how the tables have turned.

I snorted mentally.

Suddenly I feel a strong grip on my elbow and they turn me around harshly to face them.The other hand of mine threw on to his chest with the immence grip he had on me . I look up to see Eugene, boaring his eyes at me as we stood with a little space between us.

Immediately he pushes me away from him causing me to trip but I gain my balance and avoided falling down.

Am I like a toy to him or what?

"Did you do that?"

My face crunched up as I look at him confused.

"No way, why would I hurt her?"

"Do not act stupid for fuck's sake!".

He raised his voice and I flinch, causing a low whimper to escape my lips.

"I am telling the truth, Eugene. I did not do it".

I said shaking my head.

"You need an award for that act of innocence you put up with".

He smirked through his anger.

"But trust me when I say that no one is dumb to not know your true intentions"

True intentions? What is he talking about?

I stared at him blankly questioning what he means by that.

"Are you saying I pushed her on purpose?".

My voice kept breaking as I began to panick out of fear.

"Oh so you did."

A smirk plastered on his face as I realized he tricked me into saying that.

I shook my head in defeat.

"Eugene"

"I did not do anything to her. We were both playing around as I chased her and she was not looking ahead, so that is when she ran into Michael and fell.

"Bullshit".

Suddenly he began to take few steps towards me. I felt my heart beat raise in fear.

"You wanted to hurt her".

"I never hurt the people that care about me". I fought back

Unlike you guys

"What did you say?"

He tightly grabbed my wrist and pushed me towards him.

"Nothing".

I panicked as I realizied he read my mind.

"Could you be anymore of a coward you worthless bitch?"

At this point, his harsh words and physical pain he was causing me was way beyond the limit I can bear. I gathered the bit of energy I had.

"Let me go, Eugene".

He smirked and tightened his grip on my hand.

I whince in pain as I struggled to free my hand.

" You are hurting me"

"Good"

I stare at his eyes, pleading, as I saw the satisfaction he had in his.

Why he is so heartless?

I struggled to wither his grip on my hand, but he only tightened it. The immense pain was now shooting through my hand, as I whinced at the pain. He just stared, with his cold eyes.

"Eugene you will break my hand, please stop".

My eyes were filled with tears and now they were falling away as I could no longer hold on to them.

"No"

I began to breath deep due to the lack of oxygen from crying hard.

He let go of my hand pushing me to the ground landing me right on the wrist he held.

I whimpered in the pain, tears streaming down my face, bringing that hand closer to me and rubbing it softly.

"Elaine will soon see who you truly are and will remove you, just the way we did".

And with that he leaves to the guest house. My blurry vision followed him as he left.

Slowly, I got up and dusted my self and started to walk towards the main gate.
----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 92.2K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
632K 16.1K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
248K 10.9K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
1.7K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...