Voyeur / jb

By alejandrakidrauhl

"Show me your wet pussy." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

2.4K 34 2
By alejandrakidrauhl

"My neighbors, Stan and Candy," he said from between her legs. She studied the couple as they stood in profile right inside the wide, uncurtained window, Candy holding on to the back of a kitchen chair with both hands, naked, while Stan slammed into her from behind.

Stan was classicaly handsome, light-haired, in his mid-forties. Candy looked closer to Xenia's age a stacked brunette with large breasts that bounced with each thrust.

Justin french kissed Xenia's clit as she watched what took place in the window, and the sensation spread through her with even more intensity than usual.

"Stan went to Vegas on business a few years back," Justin said, blowing on her clit and forcing a shiver. "He came home married to Candy, and she's been here ever since." He dragged another hot lick up her pussy, making her moan as she continued observing the two strangers having sex.

"Showgirl?" she managed, her voice thready.

"Stripper," Justin replied lowly. "Stan mentioned it over a beer with Tommy and me last summer."

Xenia had grown breathless. Down through the trees, Candy's perfect body arched against her husband's, her face wrenched with hot desire. She wore thigh high fishnet stockings with black ruffled edges. "Do they do it in the window often?"

"Yeah, actually." Justin's voice came even lower now and a glance down revealed him studying her parted cunt. She watched him instead of Stan and Candy as he pushed two fingers inside her and lowered another kiss to her clit.

"Mmm," she purred in response.

"Not sure if that's by accident," Justin went on, "or if maybe they want me to see. Of course, I'm not here all the time, but I guess they can tell when there's an SUV or, in this case, two in the driveway."

"And you watch them?" she asked, her heart beating harder and pulsing in her crotch where he now laved her. She looked back at the couple through the window as Stan's hands rose from Candy's hips to her plump breasts, squeezing, kneading.

Juatin peered up at her, his look pointed when she drew her gaze back inside. "You're watching them."

"Oh God, you're right." She took a nervous sip of her wine.

"No, baby you don't get it," Justin said, gently massaging her slick inner thighs with wet hands. "I want you to watch them while I get you off."

Xenia drew in her breath. Justin had such a way of making things she'd always considered extreme or even perverse seem completely normal.

"Watch them, Xenia," he said again because she was stil looking at him. "Watch them."

"Maybe I want to watch you." She was learning what a powerful aphrodisiac one's eyes could be, and she couldn't deny she loved the sight of him working his mouth between her thighs.

"Think of me instead," he said. "And this time just this time watch them. For me."

She let out a sigh. Watch them for me.

For Justin, she would.

So as he thrust his fingers into her cunt and delivered rhythmic licks to the folds of flesh above, she peered back out the window, down through the trees, and became what she'd briefly thought of herself as moments earlier.

A voyeur.

She watched as Stan withdrew from Candy, his penis shining with wetness even this far away. Candy turned and sat back on the dining room table, spreading her legs as wide for her husband as Xenia spread for Justin now.

Each of Justin's licks echoed through her strong enough to make her moan, and she began to thrust at him, lifting against his mouth.

When she glanced down at the arousing sight of Justin tonguing her pinkness, he stopped just long enough to say, "Watch them. In fact, tell me what they're doing since I can't see."

Xenia drew in another deep breath, then tried to describe what she witnessed in the house next door. "She's sitting on the table now. She has on black stockings, and sexy, high heeled shoes. He's . . . he's leaning over her, kissing her breasts, and now . . . now he's sliding into her, al the way."

For the first real time, Xenia began to worry briefly that the neighbors could easily look up and see her through the window, especialy if they really had sex in that particular spot hoping Justin would watch. But when, below, Justin  latched on to her swollen clit, somehow both licking and sucking at the same time, she quit worrying and just let herself go.

"He's . . . he's fucking her now," she went on, "and her legs are wrapped around his back, and her heels are digging into his skin. He's . . . doing it hard, really hard. She's lying back on the table, and she looks . . . like she's screaming. And now she's . . ." She swallowed, overcome with mounting pleasure from Justin's mouth combined with what she was watching and saying. "She's touching herself, rubbing herself while he fucks her."

Xenia's own hands rose to her breasts without planning it, the nipples jutting into her palms. She continued pushing her own cunt at Justin's skilled mouth and knew she was rapidly approaching climax. "She's . . . still rubbing herself, rubbing really franticaly now, and she's . . Oh God, there it was orgasm, breaking over her hard. "Oh, oh God, baby. Oh, I'm coming. I'm coming."

She stopped watching Candy and Stan as her eyes fell shut, her head dropping back. The climax rushed through her rough and jagged, her pussy feeling as if it were the biggest part of her.

When finally she came back down to feel the tile beneath her again along with Justin's final sweet kiss on her clit she found him wearing the most wicked grin ever to grace his face. "Damn, honey, that was hot."

She bit her lip, her body stil pulsing with the aftershocks. "What was hot?"

"Telling me what you saw, all while you touched your pretty breasts. You made me so damn hard."

She cast a playful grin. "You were already hard."

His eyes shone glassy with lust. "Trust me, baby, you made me harder." His hand closed back over her thigh. "Now come down here into the water with me so I can get my cock inside you where it belongs." The promise made Xenia moan with joy inside, but she held it in. Just in case it was the "where it belongs" part that was filling her with such gratification.

She eased down into the warm, gurgling water and kissed him, no longer even fazed That she could taste her juices on his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he curled his hands over her breasts, freshly covered with suds, to rake his thumbs across her erect nipples.

"So damn pretty, baby," he growled in her ear when the kisses ended. "Mmm, I need to fuck you."

She simply nodded her agreement.

And was surprised when he turned her on her knees to face the window since the pane extended nearly to the tile enclosing the tub, which meant they could see Stan and Candy in this position. She'd nearly forgotten about Stan and Candy already, but now Candy had dropped to her knees, visible only from her breasts up as she sucked Stan's cock.  Xenia focused on them as Justin pushed slowly into her from behind, and she yelped with the deep pleasure of that initial intrusion.

"Ah, baby, so snug around me," he moaned.

She sighed. "You fill me up."

Justin moved in her slow, deep, thorough strokes that seemed to reach to unbelievable lengths inside her. She felt every single inch of him and let out a soft moan at each drive, stil watching Candy deliver a vigorous blow job through the trees.

When Justin reached in front of her, pressing here and there on the wal of the tub, she wasn't sure why, until he used his other hand to shift her body a bit. "Move over, just a little."

As she slid to the right a few inches, the Jacuzzi jet shot hard against her mound, and she let out a high whimper before looking over her shoulder in shock.

"Lean closer," he said, wearing a devilish smile.

"I've already come once—"

"I said lean closer," he interrupted, using his body to shove her forward, flush against the streaming jet.

"Oh!" The impact on her clit, and from his cock ramming into her, was powerful enough to make her grip the top rim of the tub with both hands.

He continued his slow, deep plunges into her pussy, each pressing her to the stimulating jet. His hands rose to caress her breasts the massage slow and deep to match the rhythm of the sex.

"Unh ..." The sound left her involuntarily. It all felt too good.

In the window below theirs, Candy released Stan's shaft from her mouth, then rose and turned to lay facedown across the table, bent at the waist.

Stan massaged her ass for a minute, sawing his cock back and forth in the center. Xenia saw Candy's mouth move. Fuck me.

When Stan entered her, both Xenia and Justin released a low moan. Below the water, Xenia's pussy felt utterly pummeled and she knew another orgasm was coming fast. Justin's breath echoed slow, labored, in her ear.

She never took her eyes from Stan, now pounding into Candy with wild abandon. She could see Candy crying out in passion, eyes shut, fingers curled around the table's edge. Justin's strokes grew more intense, and Xenia met them, her clit worked by the jet on the other side until she said, "Oh God, here I go again."

This time she erupted with a series of high pitched cries, the waves of orgasm more brutal than usual, her body jerking. She'd not even come down yet when Justin said, "Ah, God me, too," and shoved his cock into her hard, hard, hard, rocking her body so wildly that water splashed over the sides of the tub.

Below them, Xenia could tell Stan had just come, too, as he lay resting across Candy's back, both of them stil now and smiling.

She peered over her shoulder at her lover. "And they say it's hard to have an orgasm at the same time."

He let out a short laugh, his arms closing around her, and Xenia thought she could get used to this. The Justin part, not necessarily the Stan and Candy part. But just as quickly, she reminded herself That she wouldn't
be getting used to it, so she banished the thought from her mind as quickly as it entered.

"Aren't you going to tell me you came twice?" he asked, his voice holding just a hint of teasing.

"I guess I'm getting used to it."

"Damn straight," he said with a definite injection of masculine pride.

Multiple orgasms, she thought, sighing. One more thing she'd better not get too used to, because she'd probably never have them again once she left Justin behind.

They'd stayed in the bath awhile Justin had offered to wash her hair, so she'd returned the favor. She'd almost regretted it, though, for she
discovered there was something so personal, so intimate, about massaging shampoo through a guy's hair that when it was done, she felt
worrisomely clingy to him. It had been about silence, and touching.

She'd never have dreamed the mere act of touching could make her feel so close to a man but maybe it was the man, maybe it was the way he touched, maybe it was the way he encouraged her to touch. Her emotions were deepening by the moment, and she was suddenly glad Tommy was coming to dinner a distraction from sex, a distraction from Justin's large, singular presence in her life at the moment.

She'd packed for comfort, so she donned the jeans and fitted baby blue sweater she'd traveled in, punctuating the simple outfit with a fun pair of socks: the same shade of blue, sprinkled with white snowflakes. She didn't bother putting on the only shoes she'd brought lace-up hiking boots for trudging through the snow and Justin noticed her socks as soon as she joined him downstairs.

Reaching out to where she'd pul ed her feet up onto the couch, he grabbed on to her toes, wiggling them. "See why I call you snowflake,
snowflake?"

It was only a few minutes later that they heard a truck rumble up the snowy driveway and both rose to greet Tommy. Justin told her Tommy had volunteered to drive down the mountain on pizza detail, and he showed up with two large, flat boxes and a dimpled smile.

Although it was his eyes that captured Xenia as Justin introduced them. He'd looked cute enough in the fishing picture, but his gaze, in person, shone blue and dazzling, and she could only imagine how many girls he'd seduced with that particular asset.

His dark brown hair was a little messy, befitting his ski-bum image, and his face tan for February, which Xenia figured was a testament to exactly how often he hit the slopes. He was muscular but lean and clearly  shave every day.

"Wait a minute," Tommy said as they all stood in the foyer, "you're Xenia Watkins? As in the
Xenia Watkins? The mystery writer?"

Xenia felt herself flush with delight. Despite her success, it was rare that anyone outside the writing community recognized her name. "Um, yes," she said, smiling.

"My mom loves you," he informed her, handing the pizzas off to Justin. "She asks for your newest book every Christmas."

Wow, he even knew her series. "Yes, thank you." she said, duly flattered.

"Justin mentioned your first name and that you were a writer, but I had no idea. My mom wil be thrilled when I tell her I met you."

They sat down at the table and doled out pizza, Justin supplementing it with beer he'd picked up on his trip to the grocery.

"Justin tells me you design computer games for a living," Xenia said to Tommy. "He already explained to me how a guy becomes a corporate raider so, tell me, how does a guy become a computer game designer?"

"I've always been the techie type," he began, surprising her. Up to this moment, Xenia had generaly equated techie type with geeky type, but Tommy was about as far from the latter as a man could get. "Around twelve years ago, when the Internet was really starting to take off, I formed a game company. I got lucky the timing was right, and within a few years, we'd hit it big. I had the most popular online game site with millions of visitors every day playing free demos and then paying to download the games.

"After awhile, though, I got tired of the commute to Denver, even when I had put enough dependable people in place that I only made the trip a few times a week. Guess I just wanted to make a change I'd been there, done that. So I sold the company at a nice profit, and I'm a freelancer now."

"I'm seeing a trend here," she said with a smile, glancing back and forth between Tommy and Justin. "You guys build companies, then sell them. What does that mean? That you get bored easily?"

Tommy swallowed a bite of pizza, then said, "It's probably more like we have trouble with commitment."

Both guys laughed, and Xenia got a little more insight into the friendship, and the men themselves. It wasn't surprising to hear Justin was commitment-phobic, but stil a little saddening. Stop getting attached to him now.
A few more days and she'd be heading home and al this would be just a memory, so she had to turn off her emotions surrounding him this very minute.

"So what kind of games do you design?"

"Anything you can think of. Puzzle games, word games, casino type games, sports games, racing games all over the board."

"Don't forget my favorites," Justin said, reaching for a slice of sausage and bacon pizza.

Xenia switched her gaze to him. "What's that?"

He grinned. "Sex games."

"Sex games?" She raised her eyebrows, feeling a little thick since she didn't quite know what he was talking about. "What ... kind of sex games?"

She forced her gaze back to Tommy so she wouldn't seem embarrassed to discuss it with him. He shrugged. "I wasn't going to mention those, but since old Justin here did . .. they're basically just games to entertain horny guys. If you reach certain levels, your reward might be pictures of naked girls or maybe a girl who strips off a piece of clothing each time you reach a certain score."

"But some games," Justin said, clearly forgetting his pizza for the moment, "are really more about sex. There's one where the player has certain tools he uses to try to give an animated girl an orgasm. There's another that's more like an action game, sort of like the old Super Mario, but the setting is a party district and the goal is to seduce as many girls as you can. You get points for grabbing condoms out of the air, and beer mugs give you an extra life. You have to avoid big bouncers and boyfriends with basebal bats, and when you final y get to a girl, there are some good graphics." He chuckled. "It's actually my favorite game Tommy's ever come up with."

Xenia thought it actualy sounded fun, and because of that, she forgot to be embarrassed. "I'm intrigued. What's it called?"

"Babe Quest," Tommy replied.

"Sounds pretty entertaining," she said, proud of herself. The old Xenia would probably have turned up her nose or rolled her eyes or turned bright red by now, just over a game but she wasn't doing any of those things.

As they continued eating and drinking, Xenia mentioned the picture of the two guys on the bookshelf, with the fish. They told her they took a fishing or hiking trip at least once a summer. "More if Justin can get his ass up here," Tommy added. "But in winter, we're just total ski bums. Which is good, because I can be
that with or without him."

Somewhere along the way, an invisible layer of sensuality had begun to settle over the room. Xenia wasn't sure if it had started with talk of Tommy's sex games or if maybe she just liked sharing dinner with two rugged, sexy men but she couldn't help being aware of it. For al she knew, it had started with the beer as usual since arriving on the mountain, a little alcohol had her feeling loopier than it would have at home.

As the three of them talked and her gaze moved back and forth from Justin to Tommy, she drank in their good looks and well muscled physiques, she soaked up their easy masculine laughter, and she realized she liked the odd sense of being isolated with two hot guys.

Stan and Candy might be only a stone's throw away, but the setting made it easy to forget that as quickly as she'd learned it, giving her the sexy impression of being al alone in the middle of nowhere with Justin, and now also with his friend.

Before she knew it, the two guys were debating who worked out more. Apparently Justin went to a health club four times a week, but Tommy
thought mountain life in general skiing, chopping wood for the fire, dealing with general upkeep on his house added up to just as much exercise.

Which had Justin lifting up his sweater to reveal the six-pack on his torso. And, mmm, after not seeing him naked for even just a couple of hours, that torso looked very fine.

"Afraid you got nothin on me, dude," Tommy protested, raising up his long-sleeved cotton pull over to reveal similarly hard abs, which Xenia couldn't help admiring, as well.

"How about you, Xenia?" Tommy asked. "Work out? Want to get into the ab contest?"

"Oh, I do crunches in front of the television, and I try to take walks when the weathers nice but I'm not a hardcore exercise chick, I'm afraid."

"Crunches count," Justin said. "And if all it takes to get that body are some crunches and walking, just keep doing what you're doing, honey."

"Well, I don't have anything chiseled-looking like you guys do no six-pack or anything."

Xenia tilted his head skepticaly. "Come on, you've got a great tummy."

She shook her head, not to be self deprecating, but because she really thought it was just average. "Well, I'm glad you like it, but it's hardly a workout tummy."

Tommy gave her a chiding look. "Why don't you let me be the judge?"

Bold from the beer, Xenia obliged without hesitation, raising the hem of her sweater up over her stomach. Tommy leaned forward across the table to look, lifting his hand to gently pat her belly.

"Ah, now, you sold yourself short. I see at least the hint of a four-pack there."

She raised her eyebrows, laughing, even as her pussy tingled lightly the result of his touch. "A four-pack?"

"Sure," he answered easily. "Next best thing to six. Trust me it's very sexy." He added a wink. "Most women would give their right arms for a pretty stomach like that."

She couldn't help feeling flattered and utterly feminine.

"She has great tits, too," Justin said.

She gasped, letting her eyes go wide on him as heat filled her cheeks. "Justin!"

But her lover only grinned. "Sorry, honey that just came out. Tommy here happens to be a connoisseur of fine breasts, so I figured he'd be
interested."

"Is that so?" Xenia shifted her gaze to her other dinner companion, drunk enough to have forgotten her embarrassment that quickly.

Tommy flashed a mischievous smile. "I just have a habit of ... noticing that about women. More than other guys, I've been told. But hell, what can I say I like boobs," His grin was so endearing that Xenia didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable with the conversation, and she couldn't help thinking both Tommy and Justin were getting a little drunk themselves each having downed several beers over the pizza.

"Let me guess," Xenia said. "The bigger the better."

Tommy spread his hands and shrugged, admitting it. "But," he added, "I'm getting tired of fake ones that are too big. If a girl wants a
little enhancement, cool but they go overboard sometimes." He didn't bother with subtlety as he dropped his gaze to Xenia's chest. "I can tell yours are real and pretty damn perfect, too. Am I right?"

Justin answered before she could concoct a reply. "Damn straight, they're perfect."

She cast him a sexy smile, her breasts feeling heavy, achy now, and her cunt rippling with sensation. Not only did she like being with them both she liked being the center of their attention, and liked knowing they both found her body attractive. With Justin, it was nothing new, but Tommy's added presence seemed to somehow amplify her sensuality.

After dinner, they moved to the living room, all settling on the sofa as the adjacent chair was piled with towels Justin had run through the washing machine earlier but hadn't yet folded. She couldn't help recal ing it was the same sofa where she'd touched herself for Justin.

He sat at one end and Xenia leaned her head back against his chest. His arms came around her in a cozy, easy embrace, and his thumb hooked into the top of her jeans, his fingers caressing just below, overtop the denim. A couple of inches lower and his caress would have been a fondle.

Tommy sat opposite them, and she was tempted to remind Justin they had company yet she didn't, for reasons she couldn't explain to herself.

"Xenia got to see Stan and Candy going at it earlier," Justin tossed out.

She supposed it should have embarrassed her, but nothing seemed to at this point.

"Ah. What did you think of their little show?" Tommy asked on a deep laugh.

Intoxication made her unflinchingly honest. "He's pretty hot for an older guy. And she had great breasts."

"Definitely fake," Tommy pointed out, one finger in the air, "but as fake ones go, yeah, they're pretty nice."

Xenia let her gaze widen on him. "You've seen them, too?" Was there anyone who hadn't seen Stan and Candy having sex?

Tommy nodded, chuckling as he shifted sideways to pull one knee up beside him on the couch, and Xenia became aware that her sock covered foot, stretched out along the cushions, now touched his jean clad thigh.

Normaly, she would have pul ed her foot back, but neither of them made the effort to move. His leg felt thick and warm. "I keep an eye on Justin's place in between his visits," he explained. "Came down one day last winter to spend a few hours just running water through the pipes, turning on the gas fireplace for a while, that sort of thing, and sure enough as soon as my truck shows up, I glance out the window and see Stan and Candy bouncing around in the window."

The tips of Justin's large fingers skimmed back and forth across the front of Xenia's jeans, his sexy touches now officially setting her pussy on fire.

She'd never been in a situation like this having one man excite her while she looked into the eyes of another.

But look she did, since Tommy kept talking. "So how long are you staying here with Justin?"

"Just a few more days." She didn't like thinking about that, her "retreat" coming to an end and so far, she'd chosen not to think about it. For the moment, she remained very much in the present, with Justin's fingers stroking just above her mound as her foot touched Tommy's muscular thigh and she looked into his very blue eyes.

Silence pervaded then Tommy said no more, and neither did she. She wasn't sure if she could have kept conversing anyway her throat began to feel clogged, as if that layer of sensuality she'd noticed earlier was pressing down now, almost smothering her. Her breasts felt tight within the cups of her bra, her pussy swollen against the denim that covered it.

"Well," Tommy said, his voice lower than usual and sounding a bit thick, "I think it's time for me to go."

Xenia didn't answer, and neither did Justin. She wanted to get naked with Justin fast but also didn't really want Tommy to leave just yet since she was enjoying his company. And enjoying having her foot against his thigh. Outrageous a realization as it was, she couldn't deny it. A long, quiet moment passed, that sensuality almost tangible, weighting the air. Until finally, Justin said, "Uh, yeah, I guess so."

Xenia let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. As they all got to their feet, Tommy thanked them for the invitation, and Justin said, "You bought the pizza, man I should be thanking you." and Xenia tried to examine what had just happened. Why had they al hesitated when Tommy announced his departure?

Were Justin and Tommy feeling what she felt some confusing sensual chemistry between them al that defied definition? Or was it only her, half-intoxicated and completely
misreading it, seeing something that wasn't there, except maybe in her own mind?

As they moved to the door and Tommy put on a brown leather jacket, he shook Justin's hand, then lifted one palm to Xenia's cheek, leaning in to kiss the other. Like every sensation that had struck her in the last hour or so, she felt the kiss down below, her vaginal muscles flexing as he pulled away.

"Good night," he said, then exited out into the dark.

Both she and Justin turned to look at each other. "Great guy, huh?" he asked, but his eyes were glassy with the same emotions currently buffeting her.

She nodded. "Yeah. Very . . . pleasant. Easy to be around." And he has nice thighs. "I was afraid you were going to rub my pussy right in front of him." She raised her gaze to his, gauging his reaction.

"I was tempted," he replied. "You felt too good, baby" She slid her arms up around his neck, leaning in to press her body to his. "Well, now were alone so you can indulge yourself."

They lay in Justin's big bed, the snow cover outside combining with the moonlight to cast a glow over the room. His head rested between her legs and hers between his, and for the first time in her life she understood the true thril of the sixty-nine position. As Justin rhythmicaly laved her most sensitive flesh, she sucked his cock deeply, at times releasing it to let it fal between her breasts.

His moans as she cradled his length between the two mounds of flesh reminded her that he'd mentioned wanting to slide between them in one of those early instant message exchanges That seemed so long ago now. This position made it easy, almost natural, and the feel of his hard shaft between her soft breasts fil ed her with more pleasure than she could have imagined.

But then everything was different with Justin every kiss, every look, every sexual encounter was more intense and, in turn, more satisfying than anything she'd known up to now. As she lifted his wet shaft from between her breasts to wrap her lips back around the head, he delivered a sudden and incredible pressure to her cunt. Oh God, what was that? She cried out then realized he'd pushed their old friend the vibrator inside her when she'd least expected it.

Her body's natural response was to meet the slow, firm thrusts he now delivered, although she let his cock fal from her mouth to breathe, "Where did that come from?" She didn't even know the last time she'd seen it. Not That she was complaining. It made for a very welcome intrusion. His moist tongue on her clit and the toy inside her at the same time brought on a whole new sumptuous pleasure.

"Found it under the bed," he rasped.

"Oh God," she sighed, meeting another thrust, taking the sex toy deeper.

"Feel good, honey?"

"Mmm" was al she could say.

And all she even wanted to say because she had better things to do with her mouth. She suddenly wanted it back around his penis badly and didn't hesitate to wrap her fist around his length and pul his powerful erection back between her eager lips. She sucked him vigorously, even more than before, as he drove the vibrator into her below.

Oh God, the waves of delight that shook her, consumed her not orgasm, but a marvelous feeling of such ful ness That she couldn't have conceived of it before experiencing it. His shaft in her mouth and another in her pussy. Being filled in both openings somehow delivered more than just twice the pleasure just like having the attention of two men earlier.

Of course, this was more intense. This was hot, raw, swal owing sex. She let it do that swallow her. She quit thinking and only responded. His
mouth worked just above the toy she couldn't see but thought he was sucking her clit. She sobbed her pleasure around the erection between her lips, stunned and amazed and as deep into pleasure as she'd ever been.

She'd always enjoyed going down on Justin way more than with other men but now even
that was different. She wanted him to fuck her mouth, actively fil it as he filled her below. She knew a desire for hardness, for maleness, That she'd never known before this moment, an almost blinding lust to be overtaken in every way, to have her whole body fil ed with him.

She pulled him to her mouth, silently urging him to thrust. Yes, yes. He drove in firm, short lunges. And below, the marvelous vibrator fucked her and his sweet tongue laved her. Frantic cries erupted from her throat, around his length. Her whole body felt pleasantly pummeled with hard male shafts, and she moved against both, maddened by the glorious sensations stretching through her.

The orgasm struck with little warning, forcing her to release his cock as she screamed her joy. "Oh God, baby, oh God" The pulses of heat racked her from head to toe, over and over, almost violent in their intensity, to leave her thoroughly spent when it was done.

Opening her eyes to see his majestic erection stil only a few inches away, glistening from her ministrations, she gently kissed the tip, a tiny thank you for such overwhelming pleasure.

Below, he slowly extracted the vibrator, then shifted in bed to come face to face with her in the shadowy room. His eyes gleamed wickedly. "Was that as good as it sounded?"

She drew in her breath. "Completely mind blowing."

Once upon a time she would have said,
This isn't me, this isn't me. But she'd long since stopped that. Because, now, it was her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 9 13
Dirty imagines about Louis Tomlinson.
119K 1.4K 17
X-rated. ✗✗✗ jarianasmilze // 2016 Adonis Bieber All rights reserved.
27.1K 673 21
'In sexual term meaning an older man that you interact and have intercourse with" © Copyright 2016 (First story I ever wrote its horrible) Completed