My Hero Academia The lone wolf

Autorstwa fund8579

In a world full of superpowers, there is a boy with incredible abilities and an exceptional future, but he in... Więcej

Isac's Bio
Your Suffering Never Ends
Time to Embrace Yourself
Mimic
A New Path
Discovering Feelings and A New Start
The Enrollment Test
Player?
Proving Your Worth
The Potential Two
Second Test
Izuki VS Kastuki part 2
Izuki VS Katsuki Final Part
Top 3 of Class 1-A
Isac
Momo's debut!!!
Truths and secrets
New relationship?
The start of war
League of villains
Class 1-A's Battles
True power
Beast inside
Truths
Divided hearts
Plan in motion
Helping a friend is something you do
Day 2 of training.
First Event
Struggles in mind, trapped in ice
Brains are electrifyingly toxic
Fighting with your soul pt.1
Fighting with your soul pt.2
Mimic Vs Tokoyami
Eiji VS Katsuki

Izuki VS Kastuki Part 1

434 14 0
Autorstwa fund8579

"Wow! What are the chances, we're a team!", Ochako cheered.

"Yeah!", Izuki cheered.

"I declare that the first teams to fight will be! These guys!", All Might shouted as he pulled out two balls, one from a white box and the other from the black box. On one ball it said D and on the other ball, it said A.

Izuki realized what this meant, that she and Ochako would be up against Katsuki and Tenya.

"Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains!", All Might then removed the ball from the boxes, "Everyone else can go to the monitoring room to watch."

"Yes, Sir!", everyone said.

Isac then approached Izuki and whispered in her ears, "Good luck out there, I'll be rooting for you to win", he then walked away.

Izuki was really flustered, she needed to look away because of her nervousness, but when she did she was met with a glare from Kastuki.

She then turned back and stared at the ground, but she then found enough courage to turn back and glare at the blonde girl.

This shocked Bakugo for a moment, but then her glare had become more fierce as she clenched her teeth. 

"Bad guys, you can go in and prepare, in 5 minutes the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!", All Might said to them as he walked them to the building where they would fight in.

"Yes, Sir!", said the four students.

"Young Lida, young Bakugo, the key to this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perspective of an evildoer",  as All Might said this, Katsuki turned to glare at Izuki. 

"Got it", only Tenya responded.

"If things go too far I'll step in", All Might added.

"Understood", once again Tenya was the only one to respond. 

Sometime Later...................................................................................................

Tenya and Bakugo were already in the chosen floor for where the fake bomb would be at. While Izuki and Ochako were outside waiting for the battle to start.

"Even though this is training, it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior", Tenya stated as he approached the bomb.

"Hey, do you really think Deku has a quirk", Kastuki asked.

"Huh, you saw how he threw that ball, though I think her power hurts her body", Tenya then decided to ask something personal, " Why is it that you become especially angry when it comes to Midoriya?"

Katsuki was feeling lied to, or as if she was mocked as ignorant, [Was she really lying to me all those years? I'm going to roast that damn nerd today!], her mouth then became a wide grin.

Meanwhile Outside..................................................................

"You think they expect us to memorize this building's floor plan, I mean it's so big!", "You know, All Might is just as cool in person as he is on television, I'm glad that he isn't punishing us with a threat like mister Aizawa.", Ochako said as she kept on ranting. She then turned to her left, "We can relax- AAAHHH! You're sweating through your costume!", she said as she saw Izuki.

"Huh, well. I-its just because we're up against Kachan plus Lida too", Izuki said while sweating from her nervousness, "We should be on our guard who knows what they'll pull."

"Oh right, Bakugo. She's the one always making fun of you", Ochako said in a worried tone.

"Hm, and he's amazing", Izuki said in sadness as she looked down at the floor, "He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength, and confidence, and his ambition not to mention her quirk. They are so much greater than mine......, but that just means...I have to do better! I refuse to lose today!"

Ochako just stared at her friend with determined eyes, "So its a fated battle between rivals."

"Not that I'm trying to get you wrapped up in my fight or anything", Izuki said lifting up her hands trying no to not scare Ochako.

"Are you kidding, we're a team, right? Let's win this!", Ochako cheered.

Izuki smiled and nodded, "Hm",

"Alright! Lets begin the indoor combat training!", All Might shouted through the loudspeakers,  "Team A and Team D your time starts now!"

Inside the Monitoring Room....................................................................

"Pay attention kids, think about what you would do", All Might said as he took out a clipboard with a paper.

"Are you going to watch the training?", Momo asked in a doubting tone.

"What do you mean? Of course, I will",  Isac said lifting an eyebrow.

"It's becuase her girlfriend is fighting", Shouto added. 

Isac then looked back and forth from both  girls, "What's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing", both girls said in unison.

Isac turned to his left looking away, "Seriously you girls are way too jealous."

"We are not jealous!", Isac's eye then turned to look at them. 

"Then what do you call this", Isac asked.

"........", both girls were silent his statement.

"Ya, I thought so, besides", Isac then stepped forward and walked in between them both, "I don't even know her, and falling in love is something I can't do right now."

"..........", both Momo and Shouto knew what Isac meant.

 Ever since they met him and had become his he only had one goal. To find the person who abducted him all those years ago. To ask him to give them a chance of proving there love was out of the question, but if not now then when. The only lead they had was that man who attacked Westbrook's mansion he had was the only other person known to have multiple quirks, but he was gone and so was any information he had. The only thing they could now was wait, wait for the day that he would notice their love for him. In the meantime, they would support him with everything they had, they loved him and they wouldn't give up on him, even if another girl fell for him, they would still support him.

Back outside........................................................................

"And just like that, we are in", Ochako said.

Both Izuki and Ochako had entered the building through a window and now they were quietly walking up the floors. 

"Careful there are a lot of blind spots", Izuki told Ochako.

[I still have basically no control over one for all, I can't risk using it. If I did I'd probably end up killing someone], Izuki thought as he looked throught the corner of a wall,  [We'll just have to win with Uraraka's zero gravity and whatever I do without a quirk. I've got to use my head. I took a lot of notes of indoor battle and fighting in tight places. I can do this!]

Suddenly a blonde figure appeared and there was a sudden explosion. Izuki quickly grabbed Uraraka on time and jumped out of the way. 

"Uraraka, you ok!", Izuki asked, the explosion was strong enough to blow half her mask.

"I'm fine thanks", she then noticed Izuki's mask, "Deku!"

"It's just my mask", Izuki said and she glared at the figure behind the smoke of the explosion.

"What's the matter Deku", the smoke had cleared and showed an angry blonde-haired girl, "afraid to stand up and fight me?"

"I knew that you would come at me first", Izuki told her as she started standing up, "I figured you'd try to catch me by surprise."

Inside the Monitoring room..........................................................................

"He almost got the jump on him", Mina shouted in a happyish tone.

"Sneak attack Bakugo, what kind of person does that!", Kirishima yelled while punching her hand.

"It's a viable strategy", All MIght added, "He's playing the part, acting like a true villain would."

"It didn't work, Midoriya dodged it", Mina said

"Look there he goes", Kaminari added.

Back in the Battle.........................................................................

"I won't hurt you so bad that they'll have to stop the fight just close!", Katsuki yelled as she charged at Izuki.

Izuki reacted quickly and then wrapped Katsuki's arm with hers. Once she had a firm grip she turned around and pivoted Katsuki's weight over her shoulder.

"Waoh! Look at those moves", Ochako cheered.

Izuki was too focused on the fight that she ignored Ochako's statement. Once she felt the weight centered, Izuki used all the strength she had to trow Kastuki over her shoulder. Katsuki's wn weight was what had created more force in Izuki's attack. 

[Impossible how did she know? She's not that good!], Katsuki thought as she was on the floor in pain

"Kachan, you always use a right hook to start a fight", Izuki said composing herself.

"Huh?", katsuki said lifting herself up.

"I know because I watched you for years! I analyzed every amazing hero even you! I wanted to learn everything I could about them, it was all in the notebook you burned and threw away", she stated.

"You can call me Deku, but im not the hopeless defenseless kid anymore! You hear me! I've changed!" Izuki yelled, "From now on Deku is the name of a hero!"

"Huh?", Ochako then remembered something, [you know what I like Deku, it would make a great hero name plus I think it sounds kind of cute]

Katsuki then stood up and glared at her, "Deku.....you're shaking in your boots, you're so scared, but you still want to fight me anyway." "That's why I hate you!", she shouted.

Bakugo! Come in, give me a status report. Where are you!", these were Tenya's words. They were coming from an earpiece that All Might had given the villain team. 

Katsuki then moved her had to the earpiece, "Just shut up and defend the weapon! I got more important things to worry about!"

"Are you forgetting about what our mission is?", he then noticed static. "Hello? He hung up on me! This isn't the time for radio silence! We're supposed to be partners, agh!", he shouted.

Back in the Monitor Room............................................................

"Hey, who is Bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything. Can we get some sound with this video?", Kirishima asked.

"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner. I gave it to them before the match started, along with a map of the building, also this, a roll of capture tape. Wrapping this around your opponents means that they are apprehended and are out for the remainder of the game", All Might answered.

"So there's a 15-minute time limit and the good guys have no idea on which floor the nuclear weapon is hidden in", Mina said connecting all the dots.

"Correct"

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here, a big one!", Mina stated.

"Real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis, thats life. Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight!", All Might said as he was turning around.

All Might then punched the air, "All together! Let's hear a-"

"PLUS ULTRA!!!", everyone said following Allmight

"Monsieur he's on the move", Aoyama stated.

Back in Test Building....................................................................................

Kastuki then got ready for another attack, but Izuki noticed it.

"Uraraka go!", Izuki yelled.

Kastuki then propelled towards Izuki and kicked her, luckily Izuki managed to block the kick on time. At the same time, Ochako was taking this opportunity to escape and find the weapon.

"Ballsy move, think you can take me alone! Huh?", Katsuki noticed that Izuki managed to wrap something around her leg. [She's using the capture tape!]

Izuki was remembering one of her notebooks that involved Aizawas fighting style and moves, that would be the best fighting style that she could use in a battle like this. 

[What will Kachan do next, knowing her she will become impatient and throw another big hit!] As if on cue with Izuki's thoughts, Katsuki then punched her while using her explosive quirk. Izuki dodged and Katsuki's punch landed on the wall. [I was right!!]

Back in The Monitoring room................................................................

"Woah! Guy, is really good", Sato said.

"He's holding his own and he hasn't even used his quirk yet!", Sero stated.

[Not surprised, she has always been good at taking action during crisis situations], All MIghts then remembered the time when he had saved her from the slime person, [Plus, she spent years taking notes on different heroes, she internalized everything she learned, those lessons are in her blood now, that fangirl knowledge is paying off and driving her forward!]

Back at the Fight........................................................................................

[She kicked first this time. She's changing things up so I can't predict her moves! Does that mean she's worried?], Izuki thought to herself as she turned around and started running.

Katsuki immediately started chasing her, but after a few turns she lost Izuki, she grinned her teeth and clenched her hand in frustration, "Dammit! You were tricking me years by acting weak! Bet you've been laughing behind my back, huh!? AARGH! So where is that flashy power of yours now!"

Izuki heard Katsuki's screams and felt sour, katsuki was always blind to see that Izuki never hated, envied, or degraded Kastuki, but instead she loved, respected and admired her. Even though she wanted to teach Kastuki a lesson, she had to keep her emotions from blinding her in this test.

Katsuki was still yelling to attract Izuki's attention but to no avail. She then bent down a little, "Let's see how it compares to mine! Quirk or no, you'll never beat me Deku!"

The fight was on.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
21.6K 863 21
I will do anything to help you Cora.. Anything.. You hear? So trust me on this one alright..? OnePiece isn't mine! Credit to owner! (OG ODA!)  I hop...
624K 13.3K 101
We all know about Ainz aka Momonga, Ruler of The Great Tomb of Nazarick the Undead overlord, was the last of the 41 Supreme beings got transported to...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC