The Last Of Me

By slimthereaper

Have you ever loved someone who makes you feel like you are glass. Fragile and delicate but also transparent... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Ch 1 Anastasia
Ch 2 New Beginnings
Ch 3 Living in Luxury
Ch4 Unexpected Guest
Ch5 Roommates
Ch6 Newbie
Ch7 Photoshoot
Ch8 Fame
Ch9 Trouble
Ch10 Change Of Heart
Ch11 It's Just an Ass
Ch12 Friendships
Ch13 *Baecation
Ch14 Bad Guy
Ch15 Feelings
Ch16 Sunset
Ch 17 I Have to Forget You
Ch18 Gone
Ch 19 I lost her
Ch20 Fall Apart
Ch21 Wedding
Ch22 New Life
Ch 23 I quit
Ch 24 In My Head
Ch25 Daddy!?
Ch26 Run
Ch27 Broken
Ch28 Play it Safe
Ch29 Remember
Ch30 Without his Queen
Ch31 Wait For The Signal
Ch32 Smile Again
Ch33 Recital
Ch34 Forever
Ch35 Moving Forward
Ch36 Sun On My Face
Ch38 The last of me pt2

Ch37 The Last Of Me

1.1K 44 8
By slimthereaper

Don't play song until paragraph 4

Jackson POV

"Did you bring the rings?" I asked Alander as I he finally arrived at the altar. "Now how could the best man forget the rings?" I knew he wouldn't forget but, I was just nervous. Today was finally the day, the day Anastasia becomes my wife, there were so many people here even the press and paparazzi. I never thought that i'd be nervous in front of a camera for the first time. I wanted everything to be perfect for her. That's why I decided to have the wedding surrounded by her favorite thing, she loves nature, everything about it. It was cold and snowing, but that made everything even better. I couldn't wait to see her, in her dress walking down the aisle. Neither of our family were here, but I appreciated everyone that came to support, I knew it would make her smile when she she's everyone. "Dude can you hear me." I snapped out my thought when Alander hit's me upside the head. "Ouch what?" "I said rubbing my head. "It's time they just arrived." My heart begins to race as everyone begins to stand up and wait for her.

Anastasia POV

"Anastasia it's time to go" Lana popped her head in the door as I was doing some last minute touches to my hair. "Can you help me?" She walked it and helped me but a few more pins in my hair to hold it up. "There, it looks great." I stood up only to feel a little kick from my little two soccer players. I took a step in front of the mirror hold my big belly afraid that I might look bad in my dress, I was pregnant with twins and I couldn't have been more happier. "Anastasia don't worry you look beautiful, The most beautiful bride i've ever seen. I was so anxious to see Jackson I spent two days away from him so he could get everything together, I don't even know what everything looks like yet, or who was there. If only my family, and his were there it'd be so perfect. I wiped the small tear that fell down my face off and smiled. I was getting married today to the man I love. I took a deep breath in and was ready to go. 

Lana and some of my friends from texas threw me a bachelorette party last night, and lets just say, they are truly wild women. They all helped me down to the hotel lobby where the limo was waiting for us outside and got in. I t was about a 15 minute drive and we arrived. Once I popped my head out the car I saw the beautiful winter trees as the snow began to fall, and I loved it. We walked into the beautiful looking woods and as we got closer there was a trail of lights we followed I began to feel butterflies in my stomach, because I could feel I was getting closer to him. We arrived to the entrance but there were curtains covering everything. I could hear people talking but couldn't make out who the voices belonged to. "I'm gonna go let them know your hear okay, here your flowers." Lana handed me the bouquet and walk off somewhere leaving me alone. I stood there quietly wondering what was going on until I heard the music play my favorite song and the curtains drew back to reveal the most beautiful I ever saw. 

(PLAY SONG!)

Jackson POV

Her favorite song began to play and not a second later the curtains drew back revealing her, making my heart pound. She was astonishing, beautiful like always. She began to walk and took that time to admire her. Her dress was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen and her belly made it look even more better. She was glowing and that smile on her face let me know she loved the forest wedding idea.  I chuckled as I realized she didn't have any shoes on, but I liked it. As she got closer I began to think about everything we've been through and it brings tears to my eyes. I loved this woman with all my heart and i'm gonna love her forever.

Anastasia POV

I began to walk down the isle and looked around seeing so many faces and got nervous. But once my eyes landed on him, I felt calm and I began to smile. He smiled back at me and to gave me butterflies. I looked to the side to see Everin in a beautiful dress and Ezra in a tiny suit with Lana holding him in her arms. I looked back at Jackson and saw how handsome he looked in his grey suit, and then my eyes landed on his seeing tears in his eyes. Once I got close enough he extended his arm out for me and I grabbed it, but then letting go so he could lift my veil. I smiled at him wiped his tears away, and he chuckled. We looked in each other's eyes while the song finished playing and he leaned in my ear. "You look gorgeous." He whispers making me smile. "Your not looking too bad yourself hot stuff." I whispered making us both laugh. The song finally ended and we turned to face the pastor as everyone took a seat.

Jackson POV

"Now if we could have the couple read their vows at this time, Jackson you go first." Thpaster grabbed my hand placing it in hers and looked her taking a deep breath. "Anastasia, I think everyone can agree when I say, you went through hell and back. You were put through so much and It was my fault. I want you to know that as long as you are with me, I will never let you experience that kind of pain, ever again, I will protect you, and our children from any harm." I say placing my hands on her belly. "You have loved me through so much and you stayed strong no matter the situation. You are  my sun, moon, and sky and I knew that the moment I laid eyes on you. You know that night you broke into my apartment."

 She began to chuckle and so did everyone else. "I promise to make you happy always and keep that beautiful smile on your face no matter what. When you are weak, I will be your strength, even on my deathbed I will think of no one else but you. You have a beautiful soul and I was the lucky one to have you. Anastasia I promise to love you through the fighting and through the rough times, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." She began to smile and I could see tears start to form in her eyes.

Anastasia POV

"Jackson... I dont think ive ever loved anyone as much as I love you. And I know that no one has ever made me feel as special as you do. We jackson...We went through hell, and it's not your fault. You loved me even when I didn't think you did. You protected me, even when you couldn't. And I love you for that. You gave me a beautiful daughter, and took in my beautiful son, and now i'm carrying our children. You have been so strong for me for so long, and now Jackson, I promise that I will be strong for you. I will love you even on our darkest days. The past is behind us, but I will never forget the way you looked at me the night on the beach watching the sunset. I promise to be strong for you on your weakest days, and make you happy, through it all. I know that no matter what, you won't let me down, you will be there every time before I can even call your name. Your my earth, my universe, my home. I promise to love you through every aspect of life forever, in sickness and in health till death do us part.

He reaches his hand up wiping away my tears. "If anyone has any reason as to why these two should not get married, please speak now, or forever hold your piece." Everyone was silent, not a word came out. "If no one has anything so say then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife please stand as I introduce to all Mr and Mrs Jackson Waters."

Jackson smiles in a sneaky way and dips me causing everyone to cheer. He looks me in my eyes and I place my hand on his face as he brings his to mine and kisses me sweetly. The cheres got louder and I stood up bringing Jackson's lips back to mine kissing him passionately. 

I couldn't believe it I was finally married to this man after everything, I wouldn't take back a single thing. After the wedding everyone made there way to the reception there was another trail of lights with beautiful candles that everyone followed to a gearhouse venue. There was a large table for everyone in the wedding, But before we sat down we greeted everyone that was there. It was so many people that I loved there Jackson even had a camera crew there to film and take pictures of the whole thing. We ate a delicious meal and watched everyone dance and have fun.

"Alrights everyone it's time for cake can we please have the beautiful bride and groom come to cut the first piece." We got up and walked over the table that had the big cake on it. Jackson picked up the cake cutter and we both placed our hands on it cutting the first slice. We both picked up a piece with our forks, and intertwined our rms taking a bite of the yummy cake. It was red velvet with cream cheese. Everyone dug in after us and we played a few games. It was time to throw the bouquet so all the girls got in to a big group. "Sarah aren't you already married." Jessica said. "For now, Jason has been acting really strange it might time to find husband number 4."  Once everyone was ready I closed my eyes and threw the flowers behind me hearing the girls scream. "Oh shit I got it bitches!"

 I turn around to see Brandy jumping up and Lana looking disappointed  and Alander walking behind me, it was so fast that I didn't even realize what was going on. He bent down on one knee and she turned around completely shocked. "Lana I know you think this stuff is corny but I thought you being a around the people you love most was the best way to ask you. Lana I Love you so much and I don't think I can spend another day waiting for the perfect moment to ask you. Will you marry me?" She begins to cry and hits him upside the head. "What was that for!?" "Your so corny, and yes I will marry you, you idiot."

 Everyone is clapping and there having a good time once again. "Okay you love birds time for Jackson to take off the garter. Every began oohing and the song song Pony began to play. They brought a chair out for me to sit on and I started feelings those butterflies again. Jackson disappeared for a moment but I laugh when I see him jump in front of me and starts dancing t9o the music. He takes his jacket off and throws it to the crowd and starts grinding on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing because I never knew he could dance like that. I screech when he slide under my dress and plants little kisses on my foot.

 I kick on and starts o make his way up my leg and I cover my face as everyone is cheering and laughing. I jump when I feel his lips graze on m leg and he bites the garter sliding it down leaving me all hot and bothered. He stands and throws it to the group of guys in the crowd. Lucas catches it.

 "Ohhh now you gotta put it on Brandy!" They give her a chair and she sits as Lucas plays around dancing idiotically and slowly slides the garter on her leg, everyone is cheering and one the song changes to a slow one I turn to look at the dj. "OKay you folks it's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance so please clear the floor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 14 8
The ambience of my world was pain and suffering. It was my source of inspiration, my means of survival. It built the family I have now, the man I am...
6.1K 1.7K 12
You never know how dependent you are on someone until they leave... I loved my best friend in silence for years, one drunken confession brought my wh...
229K 6.3K 29
It Hurts. Every time I see them together, I am reminded that I can't have her. I am just her best friend. To her, I am only a small part of her life...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8.1K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...