Broken

By ongiepills

"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. w... More

Drink, Drunk.
Pain, Numb.
Love, Regret (part 1)
Love, Regret (part 2)
Hopeless, Tired.
Past, Jealousy.
Empty, Lonely.
Ego, Pride.
Memory, Tears.
Confuse.
Pain, anger.
Broken.
Decide.
Decision.
Favor.
Insecure.
Better.
Deal? Deal.
Courage.
Hope.
Invitation
The Party.
Attention.
Arrogance.
His Truth (Part I)
My Truth (Part I)
Destructive.
Consequences.
Like father like son.
Arisa.
Dinner
Destruction
His Truth (Part II)
My Truth (part II)
What should i do?
The Interview
A Chance.
Start Over.
Final Chapter.
Book ideas.
Epilogue
Author note

Emotions.

35.6K 1.5K 1K
By ongiepills

3rd person POV

Jungkook was left in a frozen state. He didnt know that Taehyung had left him alone. More like he didnt realise. He was too caught up in his thoughts, after hearing what Taehyung really feel. Every word that came out from Taehyung mouth is like a slap to Jungkook. He knew that Taehyung has insecurities and he and Jimin helped him through it in the past and he has no idea that those insecurities are back.

Because he has been neglecting him. He has been avoiding him. Because he has been leaving him alone. Its his fault. The person that Taehyung become right now is because of him.

Taehyung is right. All this time, Taehyung has been protecting him but he didnt do anything for Taehyung in return. All he did was hurt him. He remembered one time when he called Taehyung selfish but looking back at it now, he is the selfish one. He has no idea of Taehyung's sacrifice for him. More like he didn't even consider it.

By protecting him from the world, Taehyung lose piece by piece of himself, until eventually he lose himself. How could he be that stupid? That ignorant of how Taehyung feels inside. If only he paid Taehyung more attention, if only he showered Taehyung with more love. If only.....

Its too late to regret of his action now. What matters is how he treat Taehyung now. Suddenly his mother's word ring in his ears.

Is that secret worth keeping? Is she worth the protection?

The answer is no. Arisa stab him in the back. That girl is on her own now.

Taehyung's words then lingered in his head.

I wished that you would ask me out on a date and hold my hands in public, hug me, kiss me. Telling me that its okay. That there is nothing to worry about. I wish that you would tell be to be brave and face the world together.

Considering how he treated Taehyung for the past few months, its only natural that Taehyung is scared and insecure. They havent been spending much time together lately.

Even though you didnt give me any reason to? Why should i keep my faith in you?

Taehyung is right, he never give Taehyung any reason to believe in him, but the other way around, all he did was giving him reasons to doubt him.

He hates everything about himself. He is disgusted with the way he treated Taehyung. Its no wonder Taehyung ask for the divorce, its no wonder Taehyung give up on him, because if he was in Taehyung's position, he would give up too.

But is he willing to give Taehyung up? Is he willing to let Taehyung go? He know he is at fault but will he bear to see Taehyung with someone else?

The answer is no.

The Jungkook blinked, but Taehyung is already gone.

Jungkook look for him around the room but he figured that Taehyung already left the room as the door is still open. Without wasting any second he went after him, knowing full well that Taehyung must have misunderstood his silence.

He saw Taehyung talking to Jackson and Lisa but it was brief and Taehyung went to the door, where Park Jimin and Yoongi is waiting for him. He cant let Taehyung leave, with that kind of emotion still haunts him. So he rushed to Taehyung, passed Arisa who looks surprise to see him running towards Taehyung, passed Jackson and Lisa who seems to be still speechless after whatever brief conversation they just had.

He takes Taehyung by the arm and pull him towards himself. Taehyung who is really surprise by Jungkook's action, widened his eyes. With one had in Taehyung waist and another in his neck, he pulls him close to close the gap between them, and kiss him.

Jungkook has never been good at words, no. He knows it and Taehyung knows it. Taehyung was caught by surprise by Jungkook's action, as he tried to pushed him away, Jungkook pulls him closer, kissing him deeper. It was just a kiss but it was full of emotions for Jungkook. Its his way of telling Taehyung that he is sorry for what he has put him through, he is sorry that he made Taehyung feel scared and insecure. He is sorry that it was always Taehyung who always shows affection and cares for him. There is so much that Jungkook is sorry, but this kiss is not the answer to Taehyung's answer earlier. He didnt want to kiss Taehyung now because he asked him too. He kiss him because he knows Taehyung need him too, and Jungkook also needs too.

He has stopped caring about what the world thinks of him long time ago, but he didn't express it because he thought that Taehyung wasn't ready therefore he waited but clearly, that was a mistake. He should've tell the world about Taehyung sooner.

He hoped that Taehyung understands what he is trying to tell him. He hoped that his feelings reached him. And it did..

Taehyung who earlier feel dead inside, suddenly feels like he's being resuscitated. Being brought back to life. The warmth of Jungkook's lips, his touch, his embrace. It feel so different to Taehyung that he's taken back to when he and Jungkook is okay. When there isn't any insecurities at all.

Jungkook break their kiss. He caress Taehyung cheek gently, as if he's the most fragile thing on earth.

"Tell me everything about you, all of your doubt, your insecurities. Your fears and your pain.. everything. I'll blow it all away for you" Jungkook said as he wipe the tears off Taehyung's cheek.

——————————————————————————

Still hate Jungkook now? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 9.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
274K 5.7K 33
Book 2 of Fake wife Y/N and Taehyung are married but because of a one reason they...BROKE UP Taehyung didn't know that when he leave Y/N... Y/N is P...
11.6K 852 45
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
69.4K 3.5K 27
𝗧𝗒𝗣 π—π—¨π—‘π—šπ—žπ—’π—’π—ž After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...