The RWBY Academia

By TheFoolAngel

(Read the rewrite!) Hello! This is the official book presented by me. Izuku- a green haired cinnamon roll- h... More

Izuku's Bio, Weapons, Abilities.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Just a short notice
Chapter 5
Discord
Interlude 1
Chapter 6
Pics
Chapter 7: Teams and sleeping schedules
Halloween Special!
Happy Birthday Ruby! 🎂
Chapter 8
Question
Chapter 9: Jaunedice Part 1 (Eri?)
Chapter 9: Jaunedice Pt2 (Forever Falls)
Chapter 10: Part 1
Not a chapter (Sorry)
Chapter 10: Part 2
Volume 2 Announcement
Volume 2: Chapter 1

Chapter 3

13.5K 192 320
By TheFoolAngel

I'll be putting my writing into this story more than others (except Hero in the Dungeon, Persona Hero, and PSI Hero Deku) those stories will be on hold! Unless it is massively requested to be updated.

Enjoy!

Izuku woke up with a yawn and a sleeping Ruby right next to him with her hugging his left arm.

Ruby felt movement and her gripped tightened around her big brother's arm.

Izuku: Come on Ruby, wake up.

Ruby: ....10 more minutes big brother....

She dozed off while keeping the same grip on his arm. Izuku just lied back down and hugged Ruby.

After a few minutes, the door opened up by Summer saying-

"Breakfast is ready my sweet little bo-"

She sees Ruby clinging onto Izuku while having smile on her face.

Izuku: Ruby come on! Breakfast is ready.

Ruby:...is there cookies?

Summer: I made a fresh batch this mornin-

Summer had been tackled by a red blur.

Ruby: COOKIES!

Summer: Yes my little rose, there is cookies however! I want to know why did you sleep with your big brother?

Ruby: Cause I love big brother! He's so cool! Not as cool as cookies though!

Izuku: I didn't mind at all mom. I was surprised at first, but she's my sister and I would do anything for Ruby.

Summer nodded in understanding. Yang walks in to see her sister on top of their mother and Izuku still on his bed.

Yang: What's going on in here?

Izuku: Morning big sister. Ruby here heard cookies and dove directly to Mom.

Yang squealed in happiness of being called big sister by her little brother.

Tai (from downstairs): Breakfast is going to be cold if you don't hurry up!

Izuku shot up from his bed and somehow got ready for the day in 4 mins.

All four of them sat at the table while Tai was holding a piece of toast.

Tai: How did you sleep son?

Izuku smiled brightly blinding the others.

'Oum! His smile is too bright!'

Raven and Qrow came in and got blinded as well.

Izuku: I slept peacefully. Morning Aunt Raven, Uncle Qrow.

Both: Morning nephew.

They ate while talking about the day's activites.

Summer: I was thinking of going around Vale to let my little boy sight-see what's there.

Raven: I'd rather not let him go sight-see and test his strength.

Tai: Father and son time I say!

Qrow: Why not let him decide?

The turned to Izuku with a 'choose me' expression.

Ruby: That's not fair! I want to play with big brother...

Yang: Ruby's right. I want to play with little brother too...

Izuku felt a tang of guilt. He chose...

Izuku: How about I do Aunt Raven's request first.

Raven smiled at Izuku's choice.

Izuku then continued.

"Then it'll be Ruby and Yang, Dad, and Mom?"

They gave each other a few glances. They nodded.

Raven: Alright squirt. Let's get going.

Izuku followed Raven out the door. Raven had led them to a nearby forest where he first appeared to the family.

Izuku: Aunt Raven?

Raven: Yes?

Izuku: How are you going to test my strength?

Raven then clicked her tongue and pointed towards a beowolf.

Izuku: W-what is that Aunt Raven?

He asked with a bit of fear while he hugged his Aunt's arm.

Raven thought to herself.

'M-must not let adorable nephew be hurt!'

Raven: It's what we hunters and huntresses call grimm. They are creatures of darkness and can track down fear.

Izuku mentally notes that while peeping over to the beowolf.

Izuku: I have to k-kill that?

Raven: Of course you do. Hunters and huntresses do this to protect the people like those hero's in Ruby's comics.

Izuku: R-right...

Izuku: Aunt Raven, can you step back for a moment?

Raven: Whatever kid.

She takes a few steps back although she kept her sword at the ready if her precious nephew get hurt. She would never forgive herself if that happened.

Izuku launched towards the beowolf with a streak of silver and green electricity sparking off of him.

Raven had pondered if Izuku was a bit too powerful even if he was 6.

Izuku: '8%' TEXAS SMASH!

Raven sees Izuku connects his fist to the beowolf as it disintegrated to dust.

Raven: 'Overkill much?' Great job squirt.

Izuku: Thanks Aunt Raven.

He powered down with visible exhaustion.

Raven then draws her sword and slashes it down making a portal however it caused the cinnamon roll to yelp.

Izuku: Eep-!

Raven laughed hard and dragged him through the portal back inside the house.

Qrow had looked towards the portal to see his sister laughing while dragging Izuku by the collar of his shirt.

Qrow: Looks like you had a good time Sis.

Raven looked towards her brother and smiled at him.

Qrow thought she was going to slap him but his mouth was wide open to see his sister smile.

He got his flask and downed all of it.

Izuku looked at Qrow with a tilt to the side while putting his hand under his chin.

Ruby came in and saw her PRECIOUS big brother. She tackled him too the floor rubbing her face onto his.

Izuku just patted her head to which she graciously enjoyed.

After Ruby got off her beloved brother, she took him to her's and Yang's room where they had set up a couple of pillow forts.

Yang: How's my little brother doing?

Izuku: I'm good big sister. So what's with the forts?

Yang grinned a bit.

Yang: A little war game...

She immediately threw a pillow towards Izuku as it hit him in the face.

After a long silence..... Izuku threw a pillow back at Yang hitting her stomach.

Izuku: Ha! Take that!

Ruby: Bow down to me!

She launched two pillows towards her siblings that caused them to fall backwards.

All: Haha! Fort Wars!

That's it for now. As for Izuku's semblance, please comment what he should have. Russelkier had given me an idea so I need to know if there is anything else that you might want for his semblance. Highest requests of the power will be most likely chosen. Janai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1K 55
What do you do when you get pushed aside by the world, well to Izuku it was clear, make his own, one where the mistakes of the past presumptions and...
44.1K 923 46
Y/n Rose is a young boy who has experienced nothing but pains his whole life. He was neglected by his parents, abused by his sisters, bullied by his...
13.1K 195 14
Yes you read the title right. After graduating UA high school Izuku, his four wives and their snowball (Eri) were transported to alternate univere (A...
147K 2.7K 54
During a LOV attack Izuku sacrificed himself to take down Shigaraki This lead to him using OFA and detonate himself Ending the life of Izuku Midori...