I Want To Hold Your Hand - Mc...

By shewasaworkinggirl64

Paul is a shy lad. And when he starts his first couple of weeks in high school, his only friends are George a... More

Come Together
Twist and Shout
Strawberry Fields
Something
P.S. I Love You
All Shook Up
I Want You
Love Me Do
A/N
All My Loving
Please Please Me
All You Need Is Love
A/N
Nothing Is Real
A/N #3

From Me To You

1.7K 41 100
By shewasaworkinggirl64

{John's POV}

A/N: Short a/n but I'm just gonna skip to John getting his stuff ready for second period, so he's already at school!

~~~~

{John's POV}

Monday, February 20th

I walk into the school hallways, not seeing Paul anywhere. I head over to my locker to gather my stuff for second period, when I feel a hand grab my arm.

I whip my head around and I instantly get annoyed.

"What do you want Stu?" I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I don't want you hanging out or near that McCartney boy. He's a fag." He spits out angrily.

"Says the man that tried to snog me in the loo. Go to class. I'm not in the mood to talk," I turn back around but he grabs my arm again.

"I just don't want me best mate turning into a faggot."

"I don't think we can really be best mates anymore Stu. Don't ye think?" I say as I walk to my second-hour class.

I walk away, trying not to cause a scene.

"John, what the hell?!" He shouts from across the hall. I ignore him and keep walking as I walk into my math class.

*during 2nd hour*

My mind starts to wander. I haven't seen Paul at all today and he didn't ring me this morning. I wonder if he's ok..

"Lennon?!" The teacher snaps at me. I quickly look up. "Y-yes?"

"Keep zoning out, and you'll wind up in detention. Got it?"

"Yes Mr. Lee." My face instantly heats up and I hear giggles from behind me. This is gonna be a long day..

As second hour ends, I head to my locker.

"Ello Johnny," an all to familiar voice calls out to me. Paul!

Paulie! Hi! How come your late? Paulie's never late. Such a naughty lad!" I scold at him jokingly.

"D-dad I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be late for school! Do you still love me?" He tries his best to hold in his laughter.

I'm such a dad, I think to myself. "Yes Paul. But your grounded when ye get home!"

We both break out into fits of laughter.

"Wanna Skip 3rd period, McCharmley?" I ask Paul.

"Yes indeed." He says smugly.

We both walk down the hallway, smiling.

Once again, I start thinking. I think..I fancy Paul. I, John Lennon, fancy Paul McCartney. Who would've guessed! I give a quiet chuckle, earning a glance from Paul.

"What's so funny Johnny?"

"Oh nothin. Just thinkin."

"Thinking about what? Snogging me again," he asks smugly. Not in a rude manner, but in a joking manner.

I blush and look at my feet, then I look at Paul. A sarcastic look forming on my face. "Yes Paul! I just long to snog you once again!" I make a pouty face and then I break out into fits of laughter. I look at Paul, who's blushing and trying his best to hold in his laughter. He then whispers in my ear, "then do it.."

I quickly clear my throat and change the subject.

"Want to come over to my house later? I'm sure Mimi won't care."

His smile turns into a slight frown, and then into his classic smile. "Sure," Paul shrugs. "I've got somethin to tell ye anyways."

"Same here." I look at the watch on my wrist. We better be heading back and get to the cafeteria, yea?" I ask Paul.

"Yeah.  Let's go."

~~~
I walk into the cafeteria with Paul walking next to me. I see Stu out of the corner of my eye, and I can see that he's giving me an evil glare.

Damn him...why does he have to be so possessive?

"John you alright?" Paul taps my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine. Let's just go sit down ok?"

"Ok," he shrugs.

Should I tell Paul I fancy him? Would it ruin our friendship?! What would happened if I told him and he called the cops?!

Later John...I tell myself. Hopefully everything goes smoothly..

*End of the last class period*

I put all my stuff in my locker and I start walking.

"John?! What the hell?! I told you not to hang out with Paul anymore!" An all to annoying Stuart yells at me.

"Leave me alone Stu! Your not in charge of who I can and can't hang out with! Let me live my life and let me hang out with other people! Damn! Is that to much to ask of you?! You were always the ignorant one. Now leave me alone, I really don't want to talk to you right now." I say angrily.

"Listen, I know what's best for you. You shouldn't be talking that fag, okay?" Stu says.

"He's not a fag. If anyone's the fag 'round here, it's you! Now leave me alone."

He slaps the back of my head and mumbles "Faggot." and walks off

What an asshole. I can't believe that I was friends with him at one point...Faggot? That's the best insult he could come up with? No one can control whether or not they're queer. He really needs to fix his attitude.

I ignore Stu's comments and walk out the school doors, pulling my jacket closer to me. I see Paul and George waiting by the steps.

"Ello lads!" I stroll over to them.

"Ello John," George calls out. "What took ya song long to get out here?"

Paul and George look at me curiously.

"Nothin important. Just talking to Stuart."

"Ah," George says. "I see."

Paul nods slowly.

"Anyways, shall we get going?" I ask them.

"Sure," they both say.

*time skip*

I walk into my home and I tell Mimi that Paul will be coming over shortly.

"Ok!" She calls out. "I'll start dinner then!"

*10 minutes later*

I hear a knock on my front door and I answer it quickly. "Ello McCharmley." I smile warmly at the young lad.

"Hi Johnny." Paul walks inside and we both head upstairs.

"So...what did you want to tell me?" Paul asks me curiously.

"Oh...erm..if I tell you this, I need you to know a couple things. One, this cannot leave this room. And two, you have to promise that you'll never hate me and you won't tell anyone else.

"I promise John."

"Ok..well here goes nothing." I take a deep breath. Pauls doe eyes wandering around the room.

"I've never felt like this before, and I don't exactly know what this feeling is..but I like it..it's completely wrong, but it makes me feel some sort of spark inside. A spark that's never been lit before. Well, until a week or so ago. But Paul..."

"Yes johnny...?" He looks at me cautiously.

"James Paul McCartney, I fancy you..a lot."

I go into defense mode. "Paul please don't hate me. I hope this didn't ruin our friendship. I understand if you don't feel the same way and I hope this doesn't change anything. I know this is illegal but I can't control this...feeling..I hope you under-"

A pair of lips crash into mine. A pair of soft..plump lips that made my heart melt. A sweet and passionate kiss. Pauls lips..

I kiss back, restraining myself from going or doing anything more than this. For now at least..

His lips feel like velvet..I don't want this to end.

Paul's the first one to pull away and he takes a breath. I look at him in utter shock. "I-I.." I can't process the words that I want to say. I wanted that moment to last forever.

"Don't say anything..just process it." He says quietly.

Paul looks at his watch and then looks at me. He plants a small kiss on my cheek.

"I've got to get going. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Johnny boy." He smiles.

"B-Bye Macca.."

As soon as my bedroom door closes, I touch my lips softly.

The man of my dreams just kissed me..and I loved it..

~~~

Not long after Paul leaves, I head downstairs.

"Paul isn't staying for dinner?" Mimi asks.

"I guess not," I shrug.

Mimi walks over to me and hands me a plateful of meatloaf and beans. "Thanks," I mumble quietly.

After dinner, I wash up and throw some P.J's on and I plop onto my bed.

Today's been crazy..and I can't wait to see Paul tomorrow, I think to myself. Paul..I love Paul McCartney.

I then close my eyes, and let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another A/N: hi guys! I really hope you liked this chapter! Big thanks to Rogerina_is_god once again for helping me out with this! I've been having extreme writers block and I have no idea what I'm gonna write next, but hopefully I can get an idea by tomorrow! This is definitely not one of my best chapters but hey, at least I'm updating my story! I'll start chapter 7 soon! I love you all!
-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 51 20
Paul McCartney was a shy lad, he never really went outside of his bubble. He didn't have very many friends as it has always been him and his best fri...
52.4K 1.3K 41
Charli (Charlotte) McLeod and Paul McCartney grew up together and were each others first love. After Charli's extremely strict religious parents tea...
68K 2.9K 35
John and Paul start a relationship, and things quickly become a lot more complicated in their lives. Feelings are realized. Moments are had. Bridges...
15.2K 634 15
December 1980. John Lennon's funeral. Paul is crying not only for his friend. He's crying for hidden love. Until the day George and Ringo come up wi...