Always Mine (An Avengers/Loki...

By Fireleaves

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Casey Armstrong is a telekinetic SHIELD agent with a feisty spirit and is not afraid to di... More

NOTE:
Cast
1. Borderline Crossing
2: Cold Grasp
3. All Hands On Deck
4. A Completed Promise
5: Operation: Stuttgart
6: What Follows
7: Distracted Mind
9. You're Always Mine
10. Taken Once Again
11. Covert Minds
12. They Will Come
13. The Clash
14. As A Team
15. Recovery
16. Disturbia
17. Mistrust and Lies
18. Ignorance

8. Upgraded

778 16 0
By Fireleaves

As I headed out into the hallway, Craig pulled me to the side.

"What do you want now?" I frowned jerking my arm from his grip.

"I wanna know what's going on with you Casey. What happened during your ordeal with Loki? Did he do something to you?" Craig asked.

"I rather not talk about it right now."

I was about to walk away when Craig grabbed my arm hard once again.

"Let go, Emmons," I yelled using his last name, and pulled my arm free.

I telekinetically pinned Craig against the steel wall.

"Casey!" he yelled, "Don't do this!"

"Can't you just leave me alone for even a minute?" I glared as I kept him clamped, "You'll never get any answers if you keep nagging me."

"I wasn't nagging you. I'm doing what a concerned boyfriend would do."

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore. We broke up if you were paying any attention."

"It wasn't official."

"You gotta be joking! Everyone knows that I dumped you!"

"Hey! Casey let go!" Sean hollered and walked over to us.

I telekinetically released the hold from Craig. Sean pulled out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to me as my nose was starting to bleed from using my telekinesis longer than I should have.

"Craig, it's best that you leave her alone. She won't talk if you keep confronting her like that. She'll say something when she's ready. Right now, we have other matters to worry about."

"You're kidding me, Sean!" Craig remarked, "I'm highly convinced Loki did something to Casey and she's hiding it from me."

"I'm not hiding anything," I seethed at Craig already frustrated with him, "Just drop it already and do your duty while I do mine."

I thanked Sean for coming around and walked away. A couple of minutes after that Thor approached me. I noticed the Asgardian's facial expression displayed a major concern.

"Lady Casey, there is something you should know," Thor said, "The others may not understand it."

I nodded.

We decided to talk somewhere in private, just in case Craig came around and interrupted us. I led Thor into the break room. There was no one there. It seemed to be a better place.

"Anyways, what was it you wanted to say?" I asked crossing my arms, "And I'm guessing that it has something to do with why Loki was showing some lust for me."

"That would be it," Thor nodded turning to me with a straight expression.

"Loki was once married."

"So?" I asked feeling a bit surprised.

"Her name was Sigyn. She was of Vanaheim. She looked a lot like you," Thor replied with eyes on me.

That suddenly made me think of the trance. It made sense why Loki was showing a lot of affection for me. Plus, I had no idea that other worlds existed besides Asgard.

"That explains so much," I remarked, "By the way, what happened to her?"

"She was killed in an attack. Loki went through a long period of grief. He was broken after her death. I believe that if he wins the Earth, he would have you as queen."

The part Thor mentioned about Loki feeling broken after Sigyn's death reminded me of what I went through and felt after Mom and Dad died.

"What was she like?" I asked starting to get interested.

"Sigyn was like you, not just her appearance. She was both a princess and a warrior. Everyone in Asgard loved her. She was like a sister to me," Thor answered.

I was beginning to wonder what Loki saw in her back then. And if he was doing the same to me due to looking a lot like Sigyn. Something told me that I should ask him for his point of view about it all, even though Fury had warned me to keep my distance from the detention level. He too noticed Loki's reaction around me and saw me get abducted along with the Tesseract.

"By the way, what's Vanaheim?" I asked.

"Home of the Vanir and my mother's birthplace," Thor replied.

"No kidding."

"Never thought there were other worlds until last year and just now."

That second, Peyton entered the break room.

"Hey Case," she smirked at me and Thor, "What up?"

"He was filling me with some side info that might concern Fury," I answered.

"Does it have to do with his nutsy brother falling head over heels for ya? Oh! We should convince the boss to let you interrogate Loki! That way, when you walk into his cell, you put on a stripper show for 'im. He'll answer your questions for sure! Remember when you went undercover at that nightclub as an exotic dancer? You had all those guys at that bachelor party tailing you!"

Thor gave me an uncomfortable expression that told me he didn't like Peyton's idea. I blushed in embarrassment at that one mission that almost went wrong. I would never go undercover as an exotic dancer again. And that was the one and last time!

"No way Pey!" I shook my head at her, "I'm not stripping down stark naked in front of Loki. It all could go wrong. And besides, Fury gave me specific orders to avoid the detention level at all costs."

"Yeah, it might turn out spicy in there! By the way, are you wearing that lingerie set you bought at Victoria's Secret a while back? I packed it in your bag I gave ya."

"TMI!" I was already embarrassed.

"And BTW, Phil wants to see you."

"I do not like her idea of you trying to seduce Loki half-naked," Thor stated after Peyton left.

"That'll never happen. If I were to interrogate him, it would be all professional. Like Nat whenever she's sent to inquire a prisoner," I expressed as we walked out of the break room.

We went our ways. I found Phil in the weaponry room.

"Thank you for taking the time to come here Casey," Phil nodded at me.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"A few others and I added a few upgrades to your weapons."
Phil picked up a Ruger and fired it at a dummy. Instead of the usual bullet flying, a bright orange laser zapped causing a gaping hole in the dummy's chest. It made me think of one of the many James Bond movies I've seen where Bond himself meets with Q who provides him with various gadgets to use for his missions for the M16.

"Wow! Killer!" I remarked.

"We added some bits from the Destroyer to your guns. That way, they'll never run out while you're in battle," Phil said.

"Sweet! A ton of juice to keep me going!"

"There's more."

Phil pulled out a bow and arrow set. They were similar to Clint's archery set, but a bit like the one Katniss Everdeen used in The Hunger Games trilogy.

"Hope others don't confuse me with Clint," I said.

"They won't. It's a gift from him for learning well in archery. It's a shame he isn't here to see this moment," Phil stated.

"I know but we're gonna get him back."

He nodded as if saying that he agreed with me, "One last thing."

Phil picked up a couple of what looked like metallic bracelets, similar to the taser bands Natasha wore on her wrists while in her Black Widow getup.

"Romanoff suggested these for you," he stated, "When you're in contact with the assaulter, you just hit the trigger and it'll knock the latter out long enough for you to handle the assailant or getaway. The other one has a small grappling hook and shoots a similar version of Romanoff's widow bites, but in your case, sparrow talons when you hit the right buttons."

"Neat!" I nodded as I slid on the bracelets.

They both went well with the suit. I made sure the bracelet that acted like a taser was on my right wrist while the grappling hook and blade shooter went on my left one.

"You've come a long way, Casey," Phil smiled, "Your parents would've been proud of you."

"Yeah," I nodded at the thought of my parents.

If they were still alive, they would've supported me through being trained by Clint, Natasha, and others. If Dad knew of my mission in North Korea, he would've flipped out at Fury for sending me into one of the most dangerous countries in the world despite my knowledge of speaking a variety of languages on hearing and reading it. And Craig would still be trained by my dad. Both Mom and Dad would've been cheering me when I broke up with him. Also, they would've supported me being part of the Avengers Initiative despite wanting me to live a normal life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.3K 32
The realms are changing. Times are changing. The gods have been around for a very long time and they have been watching. Waiting. There are the gods...
684K 19.7K 32
What if a mind-reader joined the Avengers? A very sarcastic, witty, mind-reader who doesn't play by the rules? Enter Jaycee Strong, on the run, out...
11.3K 420 47
(Completed) "You need to remember me because I don't know what I would do without you." Becoming an Inhuman Finding out her father figure has bern...
1.5K 23 22
Lilly Beckett, one of the characters from my book, "Stark", is going to spend her summer vacation in Asgard after being reunited with her father, Tho...