bungou stray dogs : oneshots

By stxrii

oneshots of bungou stray dogs characters. --- [ongoing] More

-* ✧ sᴛᴜғғ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ✧ *-
╰☆☆ яєqυєѕтѕ ☆☆╮
dazai o. / yellow hyacinth
atsushi n. / umbrella
ranpo e. / assistant
oda s. / late
soukoku / cookies
kunikida d. / cheer
chuuya n. / piano
fyodor d. / melody
edgar allan poe / sleepy
akutagawa r. / secret
armed detective agency / related
higuchi i. / connected
akutagawa r. / rainbow
tachihara m. / café
chuuya n. / his
tanizaki j. / realization
chuuya n. / drinks
higuchi i. / just friends
dazai o. / smile
atsushi n. / books
chuuya n. / feelings unknown
yosano a. / warm
dazai o. / fateful day
naomi t. / mask
edgar allan poe / noise

kyouka i. / sick

2.1K 81 6
By stxrii

★彡 drabble 彡★

—————

"Kyouka, I'm fine.."

[y/n] had the cold, and Kyouka desperately wanted to help her. When she first joined the agency, she was [y/n]'s subordinate. She felt like repaying her for all the tips and training she gave to her.

[y/n]'s raspy coughs were getting worse, so Kyouka helped her instead of leaving to the agency.

The agency can wait, I need to help [y/n]. Kyouka thought.

She grabbed a towel to put in [y/n]'s head, checking her temperature multiple times. She also had gotten some soup for her. After she finished taking care of [y/n], she hugged her. [y/n] was about to tell her she should stop hugging her because she was worried that she could get the cold too when Kyouka started to talk.

"Thank you for helping me....find the light....."

[y/n] hugged Kyouka back, "You should thank Atsushi, not me...silly.."

Kyouka pulled away, "No, both of you were helpful, I really want to thank you."

[y/n] smiled softly, "Okay, just thank Atsushi when you go back."

[y/n] coughs, while Kyouka starts leaving.

When Kyouka returned after she finished at the agency, she found [y/n] fast asleep. Kyouka smiled, happy knowing that [y/n] was doing alright.

Thank you, [y/n].

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 122 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
692K 12.4K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!
31.4K 361 17
➳ Serendipity (n.) " The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way. " ➳ Disclaimer, I do not in any shape or form own Bungo Stray Dogs or their...
961K 19.7K 36
Hi, everyone! This is one of my first works I've ever published :) One shots of the characters in Bungou Stray Dogs, I love them so much :3 If you se...