Rakhi-bond of love

By ahana-virat

a brother who loves her sister more then anything will he gonna able to protect her from the person who hate... More

prologue
proposal
his act
thoughts
accident
confession
coming home
working together
ready for date
Choice awards
proposed
kabab me haddi🀣

feelings for him

184 44 137
By ahana-virat

Aarav said when he found manvi was not listening him - I am gonna take you hospital again right now otherwise you will not going to take care of yourself.

Manvi just stared him then said making face - no way mujhe wapas hospital nahi jana. Yuckkk i hate hospital and it's smell. Aarav laughed seeing her expression.

Then it's better that you take rest otherwise ahana tumhare sath sath mujhe bhi ghar se bahar kar degi -he replied pretending sad.

Are you sure she is younger then you mtlb kitna darte ho aap us se - manvi said making his fun.

She is younger but i loved when sometimes she behaves mature - he replied with smile. Okk now you go I will make this presentation - aarav said. Manvi nodded and moved to room. After making presentation aarav gone to ahana room to check her as it was his daily routine. He entered in her room and found her sleeping with her book in hand and other books are scattered all over bed.

He arrange her book and make her sleep comfortably .  He kissed her forhead and covered her then left room closing lights.

Next day when ahana was about to enter in college someone pulled her back. Ahana was about to scream but person put his hand on her mouth. She found virat. She glare him. Ahana bite on his hand as he didn't remove his hand from her mouth.

Aaahhhhh! - he shout.

Ye kya tarika hai virat - she asked angrily.

Look I can't wait for your answer - he said impatiently trapping her.

Offo - ahana facepalmed herself.

Okkk you wanna listen your answer then it's yes now let me go I have to attend classes - she said hurriedly.

Tum hamesha jaldi me kyu rehti ho - he asked.

Kyuki mujhe classes attend karti hoti - she glare him.

Okk miss intelligent but what a boring answer just yes - he pouted.

Jaisa tumne propose  kiya  mene waisa hi answer kiya - ahana mocked him.

Jyada sassy ho gyi ho - he said pulling her close keeping hands on waist. Ahana shivers at his touch and her breath became uneven. He smiled at her.

So you want a proper romantic proposal - he said in her ear while his hands were roaming on her waist. She clutch his shirt tightly closing her eye.

Let me go - she whisper. He left her and turn to go. He took some step and turn against to her.

This Sunday waiting for you on beach - he said and ahana open her eyes. She stare him wide eyes while he laugh at her expression. She blushed and tried to run from there but he caught her hand.

You look beautiful while blushing - he said and kissed her cheek and moved from there. Ahana was shocked and touched her cheek where he kiss . She looked at him and found him smirking. She ran from there.

One month passed like this. Manvi was completely fine but ahana didn't let her go to her home back between all this Manvi develop some feelings for aarav. She found him completely a loving- caring person beside keeping that night incident but she was stopping herself for telling him because of that one incident. Ahana also come to know about it and and tried to talk to manvi .But she never accept her feelings for aarav. Ahana was getting close to virat as he was helping her in studies too and they talked alot on phone which aarav don't know.

Aarav and manvi are casual with each other. They start their friendship again but something was still missing between them. They usually do work together, making presentation, attending meetings. Their company is now number 1 in whole india only because of their hard work. Aarav just do extra work so that he can spent more time with her through he was still hurt that she can't able to see or feel his love for her.

  It was Sunday so ahana was at home . Aarav was out of town due to some meeting. Ahana and manvi was discussing about something, they started talking about boys. 

Waise ahana tumhe kabhi kisi se pyaar nahi hua- manvi asked Mischievously. 

Hua hai - ahana said. 

Kaun hai wo - manvi asked. 

Abhi nahi bataungi jab me khud sure ho jaungi is rishte ko leke tab jaroor bata dungi but please tum bhai ko mat batana. Agar unhe pta chala na to wo gussa ho jayenge Or pta nahi kya krenge uske sath - ahana said with fear. 

Me kyu btaungi Or waise bhi aarav itne bhi bure nahi hai - manvi said. 

Means tumhe bhai ache lagte hai - ahana teased. 

Aisi koi baat nahi hai, me to bas aise hi keh rahi thi - manvi said. 

Okkk relax! Waise bhi i know the truth - ahana said disappointed as she is not accepting her love. 

Kya pta hai tumhe - manvi questioned. 

Yahi ki tum bhai se pyaar karti ho bas accept nahi kar rahi - ahana replied glaring her. 

What? You lost your mind somewhere? - manvi said crossing her arms around her chest. 

Offo bhabhi atleast mujhse jhooth mat bolo - ahana replied. 

Me aarav se pyaar nahi karti - manvi said stubbornly. 

You do bhabhi - ahana said glaring her . 

First of all stop calling me bhabhi and tell me who is that guy who is tolerating you - manvi said irritated. 

Why ? I am doing practice for future - ahana teased her. 

You know what you need mental treatment - manvi said. 

Uff bhabhi kab accept krogi apni feelings that you love bhai, I meamean jis tarah se aap bhai ko dekhti ho, unki care karti ho koi bhi bta sakta hai ki aap unse pyaar karte ho, I also love someone so I know alright - ahana said calmly. 

Pta nahi kaun hai wo jo tujh jaisi paagal se pyaar karta hai, I felt so pity on him - manvi signed. 

Hawww - ahana looked at her open mouth. 

Waise wo bhi paagal hi hoga jo tujhse pyaar karta - manvi teased. 

Ohhh please, he is so good - ahana frowned. 

Yeah I know I heard you talking to him sometimes so i know who is that person - manvi said. 

What - ahana shout. How can you hear our talk, dusro ki baatein sunna bad manners hota hai bhabhi - ahana confront. 

You know what he is really mad - manvi said. 

My virat is not mad - ahana pouted. 

Virat? - manvi asked. 

Ummmm nahi wo - ahana stammered. 

Virat… … . You mean doctor virat - manvi asked in shock. Ahana nodded. 

Please bhai ko mat batana please please - ahana requested. 

Tumhe lagta hai me aarav ko humari baatein btati hu - manvi asked. Ahana nodded in no. 

Then - manvi asked again. 

Bhabhi yaar I am just scared bhai will be angry with me as he still thinks I am a kid - ahana signed. 

Okk okkk - manvi agreed. 

Btw when are you gonna tell bhai about your feelings - ahana asked. 

Ahana I don't love your brother - manvi replied. 

Fine mat kro apni feelings accept but it's truth that you love bhai and you will gonna realize soon - ahana said irritated. 

Kisko kya realise karwana hai - aarav asked standing on door. They were shocked to see him moreover ahana, was scared what if he listen anything about her and virat Relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.1K 29
After one failed relationship, trust issues, trauma and torture that she beared, will she be able to find light in the darkness Tune in to know more!
316K 16.2K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
45.3K 1.5K 21
IF YOU CAN!!!!
9.1K 371 12
This is story about indian brother and sister. In this story you will found mischief by sister, brothere annoying sister, at the same time brother wa...