๐ŸŒˆ RAINBOWS๐ŸŒˆ

Par RandomAnxiety

One-shot collections that primarily star my original characters (usually Marvel), with some exceptions of alr... Plus

๐Ÿ”žThyme's Comfort๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸคกRainy days and Thunder Storms๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ”žScrewed by a ghosty boy๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ‘ญDon't let them find Me!๐Ÿ‘ญ
๐Ÿ moving in๐Ÿ 
Spider Origin:A trailer
๐ŸซSchool?๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ”žScrewing Around๐Ÿ”ž
The Handler (NEW OC ALERT)
โœจLoss and Grieveโœจ
R U N !
๐Ÿ’‰Tranquilizer Fail๐Ÿ’‰
โคต๏ธThe Multiple Ways Someone's Life can Flip Upside Downโคต๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆIntro๐ŸŒˆ

69 0 1
Par RandomAnxiety

Hola to all you lovely people!
Welcome to RandomAnxiety's update + Trailer book.
This "book" give you all the updates on chapters, upcoming or on going stories, and trailers of upcoming chapters and/or stories.
I thought this would be good for all of us, including me.
This helps me by organizing all my updates and trailers...so they are not in my head.
Believe it or not, most of my ideas stay in my brain, and then I spring them at you all with NO warning.
And this helps you all be updated about my stories (upcoming or on-going) and yeah.
I'm not gonna lie, there may be one-shots in this book, cause WTF not?
That's all for now.
Thank you for reading.
Bye.
Love you all 3000!💕
~RandomAnxiety

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
293K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
58.3K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
144K 5.2K 25
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !