If Only

ะ’ั–ะด -missmischief

๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

33

4.9K 216 8
ะ’ั–ะด -missmischief

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace

SUDDENLY THE WHOLE newborn army blitzed out of the woods and into the field. A frenzy in their eyes. Their rabid thirst as they followed the scent of Bella's blood. They stopped in a field, confused.

Suddenly something bolted from the trees with lightning speed and tackled a newborn. 

The other newborns spun around to find a lethal-looking Jasper in a crouch beside his victim's body.

They rushed towards Jasper but three more get tackled by Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, Emmett and Alice. 

Out of nowhere lunges Sam in wolf form, flanked by two wolves. They tear a newborn to pieces. Four other wolves dive into the fray. The wolves work as a pack, coordinated, deadly. 

Ophelia smirked and dropped down from a tree, and fell on top of a newborn, her legs wrapped around their neck. She twisted her body as the stumbled to the ground, snapping his neck, a loud "pop" sound was emitted. She grunted as she stood up, and pushed her hair back.

Upon seeing a newborn sneaking up on Seth, Ophelia ran forward and launched herself into the air. She landed on the newborn harshly, and they went rolling. And before the newborn could even blink, she stepped on his neck, and easily stomped down, separating his head from his body.

She turned around, flipping her hair out of the way, and as she did so, she was punched harshly, sending her spiraling to the ground. She looked up, blood dripping from her now healing cracked lips. The newborn that had punched her; his eyes were now black in hunger.

The newborn made its way to Ophelia, speeding towards her when she lifts up a hand and smacks its head off using her super strength. She then sped towards another newborn, put it in a chokehold, and then ripped its head clean off by its mouth.

Upon seeing that, a group of newborns decided to work together and bring her down, which led to her being surrounded. She ripped heads off left and right with a permanent smirk on her lips.

The other vampires and the wolves are taking vicious hits when a russet-colored wolf, Jacob, charges into the clearing, tackling a newborn, going for its neck.

Sam and Jacob charge a newborn, each wolf grabbing an arm in their mouths and rip them off. Body parts were flying from everywhere, and if Klaus was here, Ophelia was sure that he would call this a masterpiece.

Paul was surrounded by three newborns, and Emmett quickly came to his aid. They shared a look, a battlefield rapprochement. 

Carlisle and Esme movedin on Bree, but she backed up frightened, and they shared a look. They relaxed as much as they could in the mists of the battle, and tried to clam her, talk to her, but she just kept backed away.

Alice darted from newborn to newborn, not even looking at them, knowing their next move. She sweeped their feet, keeping them off balance, confusing them — it's a dance. Jasper is a step behind her, trying to give her cover. 

A newborn took note of Jasper's protective actions, and appeared behind him, taking a bite out of his shoulder. Alice spun around quickly, and flung the newborn to Rosalie and Emmett who killed him. Alice tended to Jasper, angry.  "I can take care of myself." 

They all continued to fight when they realized they've won, each newborn has been dismembered. 

Alice stared into space, having a vision. The Volturi — Jane, Alec, Demetri, Felix - glide past the trees with effortless grace and speed.

"The Volturi guards are coming!"

A massive fire burned as the Cullens, Ophelia, and the wolves hurriedly dragged what's left of the newborns to it for incineration. A purple-black smoke rose high in the sky, leaving Ophelia satisfied. 

They quickly gathered near the fire, waiting on Edward and Bella to show up.

"How long?"

"Few minutes. Maybe ten." 

"The pack needs to leave," Carlisle was quick to say. "The Volturi won't honor a truce with wolves." 

Ophelia turned around to say goodbye to the pack when they all heard a vicious snarl behind Jacob. Turning, they saw a light grey wolf, Leah, cornering one last newborn who was hiding. 

Leah charged.

The newborn maneuvered out of her way and spun, and grabbing her scruff, fiercely yanking her off her paws. Suddenly, there's a blur knocking the newborn off. It was Ophelia who was smirking as she yanked the newborn's head off by its hair.

And just like that, another hidden newborn came out of nowhere.

Jacob took that as a chance to try and finish the fight off. He leaped on the male newborn, tackling him. They roll into the clearing where Jacob bit a piece of his face off, but the newborn got his arms around Jacob and prepared to crush him when a blur threw the newborn across the clearing and ripped its head off.

"And that's how it's done, kids," Ophelia stated and dusted her hands off. "You're welcome."

"O!" Bella shouted and approached the original who was quick to wrap her in a hug.

Ophelia got a whiff of Bella's blood and was quick to look over at Edward with anger. "What the hell happened?!" She sneered and was about to attack the pansy when Bella grabbed her hand.

"Victoria showed up," Bella quickly told her. "She weakened Edward and I fought her. She threw me into a tree and I ended up cutting myself to distract her long enough to give Edward time to kill her. She's gone now." She smirked and said, "I got a few good hits in. Thanks for the daggers you gave me." She tilted her head. "I took care of Riley, by myself though."

"You're welcome, Hells Bells," Ophelia simply said with smirk. "The Volturi are on their way, so drink my blood." Bella nodded and when O bit her wrist, Bella quickly sucked her blood, and was healed. Ophelia then pushed Bella behind her, being sure to keep her out of sight.

Beside Bella was Bree — a newborn who didn't want to fight. Carlisle and Esme had saw her and comforted her. Ophelia couldn't help but see her human self in the newborn, so she vowed to protect the sixteen year old.

"They're here," Alice informed them.

They saw nothing through the oily smoke from the fire, then everything paused.

They heard a flat female voice, "It appears you've done our work for us."  From out of the mist and the smoke emerge the Volturi - Jane, and behind her, Felix, Demetri, and Alec.

Jane assessed the scene, taking in Bella, as well. When she laid eyes on the Original, she becomes nervous. The last time she saw Ophelia, the Original had made quite a scene. She shook off her nerves and continued talking, "Impressive, I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude." 

"We were lucky," Carlisle responded.

"I doubt that." 

Alec spoke up, "It appears we missed an entertaining fight, sister." 

"Yes. It's not often we're rendered unnecessary." 

"If only you'd arrived a half-hour earlier, you could have fulfilled your purpose here," Edward said snarkily and Ophelia had to give him points for that.

Jane remained emotionless. "Pity." She then saw Bree behind Ophelia and seemed pleased. "You missed one." 

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender," Carlisle tried to persuade Jane not to kill her. 

"That wasn't yours to offer."  As Jane moved to Bree, Esme shot Carlisle a concerned look. Carlisle subtly shook his head, don't. Ophelia stayed on guard, ready to fight when necessary. "Why did you come?" Before Bree could answer, Jane focused her power, sending an invisible searing current through Bree's body. "Who created you?"

"Stop," Ophelia growled out and Jane released the pain spell. "She can easily tell you whatever you what to know without all the unnecessary torture."

"Oh, I know." Jane smirked and sent a great amount of pain back on Bree.

"It was Victoria, bitch!" Ophelia sneered, trying to hold herself back.

Jane faced Ophelia with an innocent smile that's somehow unnerving. The other three Volturi are suddenly positioned behind Jane.

"Felix," Jane simply gestured to Bree who was hiding behind Ophelia now. "The Volturi doesn't give second chances." She looked to Edward. "Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to hear she's still human." 

Bella faces her with narrowed eyes, not even flinching when their red eyes landed on her. "The date is set." 

Jane is ever-so-slightly taken aback by Bella's confidence. Her eyes lingered on Bella — this human. Edward stood nearby, ready to defend if necessary.  "I wonder if you'll still be immune to my powers after you've changed, Bella." She turned to Felix. "Take care of that, Felix. I want to go home." 

Before Felix can even touch Bree, Ophelia threw him across the clearing and growled warningly, her vampire features on display. "Touch one hair on her head and I will rip your head off your body." She wasn't going to hold back anymore. Bree was an innocent little girl turned into a monster, just like she was over a thousand years ago. "You better leave before I become murderous. I can be worse than my older brother if need be. Does the name Klaus Mikaelson ring any bells?" She smirked maliciously when the three of them widened their eyes. "That's what I thought. You better go before I rip you all into a thousand little pieces."

With one last glare in their direction, the Volturi guards were gone, and Ophelia turned to Bree with a small smile. "It's okay, sweetie, I'm going to protect you." She wrapped the newborn into a hug. "I have a witch friend who will help you control yourself."

Bree smiled up at her. "Thank you, Miss."

"Just call me Ophelia." She leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "But before I call her, I'm going to have to check in on my boyfriend who's probably already on his way here." She chuckled and brought out her phone, and dialed Dean's number.

"Where the hell are you?! Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Is Bella okay? Is everyone alright? Well, except Mr. Texas, please tell me he's in a thousand little pieces!"

"I had to literally knock him out to make sure he wouldn't risk himself," came Sam's voice through the phone, it sounded like he was on the other side of the motel room.

Ophelia laughed and glanced over at Bella who was huffing Edward with a big smile on her face. "I'm fine. Everyone survived, even him. I got a girl here though, and I'm going to have to get one of my witch friends to take her in, but I'll be on my way towards you in a few hours."

"Alright. Just stay safe. I love you."

"I love you, too." She hung up the phone and pushed a strand of Bree's hair behind her ear. "My friend will take great care of you. I promise. Plus, she has always wanted a kid."

Bree smiled and hugged her. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Ophelia hugged her back and frowned, thinking about how she'll never be able to have a kid of her own. "We should get you all cleaned up. Come on." They all then left the field.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

172K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...
953 14 22
When Lilliana was turned into a vampire by her boyfriend/now-fiance Elijah Mikaelson, she certainly didn't expect being thrust into the middle of an...
The Secret Mikaelson! ะ’ั–ะด Creative Name Here

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

248K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...
Secrets (Klaroline) ะ’ั–ะด Legacies

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

10.7K 306 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...