Red vs. Blue Oneshots // Read...

By rexanii

[Red vs Blue x Reader - Romance] A whole lot of one-shots and possible drabbles, with reader x various along... More

Daydream - Wash x F! Reader
My Job - Past! York x F! Reader / Present! Felix x F! Reader
Seriously? - Maine x Reader
Caboose! - Caboose x Reader
Bad Time - York x F! Reader
Peace and Quiet - Locus X F! Reader {Part |}
Peace and Quiet - Locus X F! Reader {Part ||}
Peace and Quiet - Locus X F! Reader {Part |||}
Awkward - Epsilon! Church x F! Reader
Talking to Yourself - Reds x F! Reader
Next Time - Maine x Reader
Um Hello - Simmons x F! Reader
Worst EVER of all time - Florida x Reader
Bar - Locus x Felix
Friend - Carolina x M! Reader
Um Hello - Simmons x F! Reader (Part ||)
Sleepover - York, Wash & Maine x Reader
Stupid Girl - Lopez x F! Reader
Blossoms - Donut x Reader
Better than Nothing - South Dakota x Reader
A New Friend - North Dakota x Reader

A Chance - Sharkface x Reader

286 5 0
By rexanii

At least one or two.. months to say the least since you met him and fell grew quite fond of him for him but you both were on two completely different sides.. As you learned his name- or at least as he went by; Sharkface.

How you met him was quite simple.. You were captured by pirates and taken back to Felix and Locus but they wanted nothing to do with you.. But Sharkface didn't really take kindly that you were with those freelancers and that is how you met him.

It took a few hours till others came and saved you but you actually grew quite- well fond to him in such a short time...

Now you snorted at the thought, it was stupid and probably the dumbest thing you've ever done.. Love at first sight was it?

After both Washington, Kimball and Carolina left after they--...
You stayed behind and looked down at the steel and brick coloured merc. "(L/N)? You coming?" asked Washington and you looked over your shoulder and nodded "Yeah I'll catch up." "Alright.." he said before catching up with the others.

Looking down and examining his facial features and smiled sadly and approached him, kneeling down beside his lifeless figure and touching his cheek before looking back in the direction of where Washington and the others went then returning your attention back to Sharkface.

"I'm sorry..." A tear fell beneath her (model) helmet.

"I didn't even get a chance to get to properly love you.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
591K 31.6K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...