Love is War

By DreamWriter24

After being sent back to their channels by Mage, the brony analysts find themselves stuck in Equestria, prep... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Where in Celestia's name are we?
Chapter 2: Equestria? War? Celestia's Daughter? WHAT?
Chapter 3: Dear Princess Celestia: Equestria at War
Chapter 5: What can We do???
Chapter 6: Chaos, Confusion, and Catastrophes
Chapter 7: Sweet Moments, and Awkward Situations
Chapter 8: A Sunken Heart
Chapter 9: Girl's Night In
Chapter 10: You Are a Princess!
Chapter 11:Guy's Night Out
Chapter 12: It's a Matter of Trust
Chapter 13: Not Just a Dream
Chapter 14: Dreams...
Chapter 15:....And Nightmares
I'm Scared

Chapter 4: You're one of us now

226 4 0
By DreamWriter24

       An eerie silence filled the room. Everyone stared at the young alicorn. "I know you are all very confused and have a lot of questions, but first you might want to know who I am." She took a deep breath and began with "I am Princess Majesty, daughter of Princess Celestia,and bringer of inspiration and determination." Everyone in the room exchanged confused glances and  sly smiles or worried looks. "We will explain later" Celestia said "but for now I think everyone here has had a long, confusing, tiring day, including us." She turned to Sunset, Twilight, and Cadance. "Will you please show our guests to their rooms? Majesty, Luna and I need to talk, but after everyone is settled in, I would like all three of you to report back here." "Yes, Princess." They bowed their heads and motioned for the new group of ponies to follow them. "And Twilight?" "Yes Princess?" Twilight replied. "When you return, please bring your friends and," Celestia lowered her voice "Tell Discord we will need his assistance as well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 5K 30
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
69.5K 2K 190
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
57.2K 1.2K 69
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.