Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 29

357K 8.8K 13.5K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Caitlyn's POV:

When I woke up and turned around, Luke wasn't next to me. Confused, I looked around my room and saw the door was slightly open. So I snuggled back into my comfy bed, not wanting to get up. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew that later on I would be going to Ashton's party.

I'm a bit nervous to go on my own because Jasmine is away for the weekend and can't go. Ashton has his own group of friends and they would probably get annoyed that I was following him around all night. Then there was Luke. There was no way I could bring Luke to Ashton's party. They hate each other, and I don't want to ruin the night by inviting Luke. I would ask Ashton, but I don't want him to get annoyed at me, so I guess going alone was the only option.

Mid thought, the door creaked open and then closed. Quiet footsteps could be heard until the bed dipped down and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled, my eyes closed. I really do like Luke, and I think that he likes me too. We spend literally every day with each other, and although I didn't think we ever would, we have endless conversation and it's always fun. Luke is a constant person in my life right now, and even though Ashton is a really great friend, he's never really there.

"Are you awake?" Luke mumbled into my shoulder. 

"Yes." I mumbled back. "What time is it?"

"Almost 11am." Luke told me.

"That's so late! I hardly ever sleep in this late!" I exclaimed, trying to get up. I like to make the most out of my days, and it was nearly half way through the day already. Ashton's party was at 8pm, and I have no idea what to wear. In my sudden rush to get up, Luke tightened his arms around me, pulling me back down.

"Who cares?" he asked when I had stopped trying to get up. His voice was all tired and raspy where he had only just woken up, and his hair that was already fluffy and flat yesterday was even flatter.

"I care, I have a lot to do today." I said, even though I didn't. If anything, I had nothing to do today until later, but I wanted to get up.

"No you don't." Luke replied, letting out a light laugh.

I sighed, and then managed to pry Luke's arms off of me. "I'm going to go and get in the shower quickly." I told him, making my way towards my bedroom door.

"Okay." Luke said, a small smirk on his face as he sat up.

My stomach filled with butterflies and my face had probably gone a bright shade of red. "Alone." I quickly said, before rushing out of my room and to the bathroom.

____________________________

Luke stayed in my bed until noon. In that time, I had gotten completely ready: gotten dressed, straightened my hair, put on a small amount of make-up and everything else. Whilst I was doing all of that, Luke was on and off sleeping, waking up when I turned the hair dryer on to throw a pillow at me before he went back to sleep.

"Can you get up now?" I asked him, shoving his arm and pulling the covers. I hate when people pull the covers off of me while I'm trying to sleep, I think that everyone does. So I did it to Luke in hope that he would get up.

"No." Luke replied, grabbing the covers and pulling them back up. While he tried to pull them back up, I tried to pull the covers off of him. "You're just going to rip it, and even then I'll just stay in bed."

Finally however, he got up and started getting ready himself. He went to my bathroom and wet his hair before using my hair dryer to blow it up into a quiff.

"You're such a girl." I said, sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for him to finish getting ready.

"At least I look good." he replied, turning the hair dryer off and throwing it to the floor. When he was completely ready, we went downstairs.

I wanted to go out shopping to buy something to wear tonight; I had no clothes for a party in my wardrobe. Seen as Luke goes to a lot of parties, I thought that he could help me choose something to wear. When I walked into the living room, it was empty and the TV was off. The TV is normally always on, even if no one is in there. So I went to the kitchen and found my dad sitting at the table, looking bored.

"Where's mum?" I asked him, standing in front of the table with Luke awkwardly standing behind me.

"She went to the shops with Anna." my dad replied, nodding and smiling over at Luke.

"Oh, well can I have a bit of money? I have some in my purse but I don't have any change for the bus." I asked.

My dad stood up, walking over to the window ledge where he keeps change. I watched him pick up a few coins before he walked back over to me. He dropped £6 of change into my hand and then sat back down. Six was a really random number, but I opened my purse and put the change inside anyway.

After thanking my dad, Luke and I got the bus to the shopping centre, where I dragged Luke in just about every clothes shop that there was.

_____________________________

On our way home, we sat in a comfortable silence. Luke wasn't as much help as I thought he would be, he didn't want me going to the party anyway. He wouldn't suggest anything and the only things he did suggest were really long dresses, or really ugly dresses that he knew I wouldn't buy and wear. In the end, I bought a simple black dress. I didn't want to go in a bright colour because I didn't know what colour, so a black dress was what I had in mind before I even started looking in the shops. I like my dress; it was quite a tight black dress with long sleeves that went off of the shoulders.

Luke was going to go home today, and I was going home and then to Ashton's. As I looked out of the window as we drove along, I could see through the window that Luke was sitting there looking at me. I always catch him staring at me, and even if he sees that I know he's staring at me, more often than not he will continue to stare. After a while, I turned to look at him. Luke looked into my eyes, blinking slowly.

"Are you going to drink tonight?" Luke asked me after a while.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. Everyone else would be drinking, and I never go to parties. I'm going to feel out of place anyway, but if I don't drink then I'll feel even more out of place. "Yeah, probably." 

"Well don't expect yourself to be coming round mine early in the morning." Luke said, a small smirk on his lips.

"That's only you, Luke." I replied, smiling at him.

Luke looked from me to the window before he pressed the button. Even though I knew that Luke's stop was obviously next, I looked out of the window to clarify it. Sure enough, the bus was pulling into the bus stop that was nearest to Luke's house. Luke stood up, gathering his stuff together before he looked at me again.

"Have fun tonight, and be careful." he told me, before leaning in and pressing a quick kiss to my lips. It was too quick for me to respond, but it had me smiling. I watched Luke as he got off of the bus and started his walk home.

It was only half past 5, and it was already starting to get dark. The closer it got, the more excited I was. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as I first thought it would be. It could be exciting, and I could find myself having fun and enjoying it. I saw that the bus was nearly at my stop and pressed the button, before picking up my bags and holding my phone. Unsteadily, I wobbled my way down the bus, trying to keep my balance and not fall over.

Feeling quite embarrassed, I quietly mumbled a thanks to the driver and got off the bus, making my own way home. It was really dark outside now, and it was quite cold, too. I decided to wear skin coloured tights under my dress so that I'll be slightly warmer but it will still look nice. I sped my walk up, wanting to get home as quickly as I could. 

Luke and I hadn't bothered to eat while we were out, so I was really hungry now. When I got to my house, I couldn't be happier. I fumbled in my pocket until I found my key that I had actually remembered for once and unlocked the door. It was warm inside, and I closed the door, breathing out a sigh and dropping my bags.

I walked straight into the kitchen, but there was no food cooking. It was near enough 6pm now. Then I started to think that they had eaten without me. I need food if I'm going out later, I can't go out hungry.

"Have you all had dinner without me?" I asked, walking towards the living room.

"No Caitlyn, we've been waiting for you. We're just going to order some pizza." my dad replied.

"Okay, well I'm quickly getting in the shower." I told them, before picking up my bags, that I had left by the door, and going to my room.

When I got to my room, I dropped my things before heading to the bathroom. When the door was closed, I pulled off my clothes and turned on the water to the shower. I stood by the door waiting for a while for it to warm up until I finally stepped inside. The water warmed me up after being out in the cold for a while. It was helping to relax any nerves I had about this party.

Knowing that my dad had ordered pizza and it would be here shortly, I squeezed some soap onto a sponge before washing my body. Picking up my razor, I shaved my legs, trying to be quick but careful at the same time. When I cut my knee, I cursed under my breath. Now I would have a cut on my knee that the tights wouldn't hide. I sighed and picked up the shampoo before washing my hair.

When I was finished, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, briefly drying myself before wrapping a towel around my body. I reached for the door handle before making my way back to my room. Looking over at the clock, I saw that it was quarter past six. I had been in the shower for longer than I thought I had. Quickly, I pulled a pair of shorts from my drawers and then put on a random t-shirt. There was a knock at the door, indicating that the pizza was here.

After putting on my clothes, I jogged down the stairs, going to the dining room. The rest of my family followed behind, my dad holding the pizzas. As soon as he put the boxes down, I hurriedly ate until I was full up. When I was full, I thanked them for dinner before returning upstairs to get ready.

Looking at my dress, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to keep my hair straight or curl it. In the end, after drying my hair, I decided on straightening it but putting some big, loose curls in the ends. When my hair was done, I took off the clothes that I was wearing and put on some skin coloured tights before putting on my dress. I really liked my dress, but no doubt I will be feeling self-conscious of myself and tugging at the ends of it the whole night.

The dress wasn't that short, it fell about mid-thigh, but I always feel self-conscious of myself. I stopped thinking about it and carried on getting ready. I knew that if I thought about it too much, I wouldn't want to go. Time had flown by and it was nearly 7pm. I sat at my make-up table and started to put on some foundation. After that, I tried as best as I could to do my eyeliner with a wing, and when both eyes were finished, I was happy with how the eyeliner turned out. I put on some mascara and then a nude pink lipstick and was done.

After that, I left it until last minute to find some shoes to wear. I thought something like shoes would be so simple to choose, but I couldn't. I'm not sure whether to wear a pair of trainers, like my converse, or if that would look weird. I own heels but I'm not very good at walking in them, and I can't think of anything else to wear. After rushing around my room, throwing shoes everywhere, I decided on wearing a pair of black wedged shoes with a small hole by the toes.

Even though it was already past 8pm and my dad was waiting downstairs to take me, I dragged things out longer than it should take. I sprayed on some vanilla body mist and then spent ages looking at my reflection in the mirror, wondering if I should just change into my pyjamas and not go to the party.

"Caitlyn!" my dad called from the bottom of the stairs. "Hurry up! What are you doing?" 

"I'm coming!" I called back, but then I dragged things out even more. Finally, I went downstairs, still not feeling confident in myself and not really wanting to go to this party. Luke was right; I'm not going to like this at all.

"Caitlyn you look lovely!" my mum gushed, smiling at me. I smiled in reply, and then looked down at the floor and then at my shoes.

"Let's go then!" my dad said, opening the door. I followed behind him as he walked to the car, getting in the passenger seat.

The drive to Ashton's house was quick, and before I knew it, my dad was pulling up outside his house. Loud music was booming from the house, people already crowded outside in the front garden. Slowly, I got out of the car and made my way to the house. I cringed when my dad tooted the car horn before driving away, I didn't want any more attention to be drawn towards me.

Already, I was starting to tug at my dress and I wasn't even in the house yet. As I stepped on the grass of his front garden, I scanned the people to find Ashton, but he wasn't amongst them. The front door was wide open, and I walked inside. Inside was even more crowded, and I pushed my way through the people, making my way to the living room.

Ashton's house wasn't very big anyway, and this amount of people cramped together made me feel really uncomfortable. I was already turning to leave after not being able to find Ashton until he found me.

"Caitlyn! I'm so happy you're here! You look so pretty!" Ashton shouted, trying to make his voice heard over the loud music. I smiled and then Ashton pulled me into him, hugging me. I hugged him back before we pulled apart.

"So do you!" I loudly responded after a while.

"I look pretty?" Ashton asked me, twisting his hair around his finger and acting like a girl.

I grinned at him before bursting out laughing. "Ashton, you're so pretty!" I told him, laughing. He was wearing black skinny jeans (like he always does) with a black tank top. He had a silver chain necklace on and a red bandana tied around his messy hair. 

"Thanks Caitlyn, you're too sweet." Ashton said, laughing like a little girl after saying it. "Come on, let's get a drink!" 

So I followed behind Ashton as we made our way to the kitchen. People were pouring themselves drinks, or just standing in here talking. Two people were making out, right in the way of the fridge. Ashton rolled his eyes and shoved them, opening the fridge. I held my laughter as the couple shot Ashton a dirty look before continuing to make out. 

"Cider?" Ashton asked me, an eyebrow raised. I nodded my head in agreement, and he handed me a pear flavoured cider, holding one for himself. After he flipped the bottle off for me, I thanked him and took a sip. It was nice, and I drank some more of it, more than a sip.

Ashton smiled at me before leaning forwards and looking out of the kitchen door. "Hold on Caitlyn, I need to go and say hi to these people quickly." Ashton told me, squeezing my arm gently before quickly walking past me and rushing out to the living room.

I stood in the kitchen for a while, but when everyone went out of the kitchen and I was now left alone with the couple who were still making out, I felt really uncomfortable and went into the living room. Some sort of shots game was going on and I stood watching, drinking the rest of my drink. It was really nice, and I had finished it really quickly. I went back to the kitchen, and waited for the boy at the fridge to move so I could get a drink.

"What do you want?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"Oh, I uh, sorry." I stammered, turning around.

The boy found this funny, and started laughing, making me walk even quicker. He reached out for my arm, turning me to face him. He was actually quite good looking. Not as good looking as Luke, but still good looking. His skin was quite tanned, and even though he was wearing a black snapback, I could see that he had long-ish brown hair. His eyes were a bright hazel colour, but at some angles they looked a bit blue, probably due to the lighting.

"I wasn't being rude, I was asking what drink you wanted." he told me, letting out a breathy laugh before drinking some of his drink. He was drinking a pear cider like what I wanted.

"Oh, sorry. Erm, the same as you please." I replied, tucking a stand of hair behind my ear, embarrassed.

"So damn polite." he said, more to himself than me while looking through the fridge. The boy was smiling though, so I don't think he meant it in a horrible way. I stood there kicking my feet around, wishing for Ashton to hurry up and get back. The boy turned to look at me, but he didn't have another drink in his hand. Instead, he gave me the one he had just drunk from.

"But-" I started before he cut me off.

"There weren't any of them left, but it's fine, I'll have a beer." he told me, cracking open a beer and drinking from it.

"Okay, well, uh, thanks." I said, nodding my head at him and turning to walk from the kitchen.

"Wait, I didn't even get your name." he told me, tilting his head slightly. I caught him looking down at me, biting his lip and I suddenly wanted to get out of the kitchen even more.

"Caitlyn." I told him, not even waiting for a reply before I walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room.

__________________________

It had been over an hour and I had completely lost Ashton. In that time, I had drunk quite a lot. Instead of the pear cider, I was drinking a berry cider. It wasn't as nice, but it was nice enough. The alcohol had made me feel more confident, and I felt all bubbly, and a bit dizzy.

Even in my tipsy state, I was looking for Ashton. In my search, I saw a red flannel shirt and a high quiff. He looked familiar, I thought it was Luke. But Luke wasn't invited, and I don't even think he knows the address. So I gave up my search and started to dance. I've never been able to dance, but I felt happy and confident, and there was a good song on.

A few songs later, a song about snakes came on. If I wasn't drunk, I wouldn't have been dancing in the first place. But I found it quite fun, and I was dancing too, not how some of the girls were, but I was dancing. The song was a bit confusing at first, but I soon realised that the song wasn't actually about snakes. I felt a pair of hands on my waist and turned around to see a boy I had never seen before. He seemed completely drunk, he was swaying.

"Hi gorgeous." he slurred, the smell of beer on his breath.

"Hello." I replied, being polite. I didn't want his hands on me though, so I tried to shove them off and get myself another drink. But his hands didn't budge, so I just stood there. 

"I've been looking at you for ages but then I lost you, where have you been?" he asked me, still standing behind me with his hands on me.

"I've been out here." I replied bluntly. I just wanted him off of me.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips on my neck, kissing down it. The boy, whose name I didn't know, kissed up my jaw and tried to get to my lips.

"Get off of me, I want to get another drink." I told him, trying to push him off. His grip only tightened and his lips pressed on mine. I shoved at him again and gasped when his hand squeezed my arse.

"Did you not hear me? Fuck off!" I told him, wriggling in his grip. I managed to get him off of me and started making my way to the kitchen. On my way, I tripped over my own foot and nearly fell but caught myself before I did. Quietly, I laughed to myself and picked up another cider.

When the boy walked into the kitchen, I rolled my eyes and drank a bit more of my drink. "Listen, I am not interested." I slurred to him. The drink was making me feel all funny, I wasn't sure if I liked it very much. Every now and then I would trip over nothing, stumbling forwards before grabbing onto something to steady myself.

Just like before, he didn't listen and pressed his lips to mine. Who even is this boy? His kisses are completely different to Luke's. His were desperate, fast, and there was too much grabbing in the process. Luke's were perfect: slow at first and then sped up, caressing instead of grabbing. Again, I shoved at the boys shoulders but he didn't move. 

I wasn't used to this. Normally people don't tend to fancy me, apart from Luke and Ashton. Now this random boy wouldn't leave me alone; he was really desperate.

Suddenly, the boy's lips were pulled from mine. I was thankful, but a bit confused. A minute ago he was all over me and he left that quickly? But when I looked in front of me, Luke had the boy pressed up against the wall.

"Luke! I thought you were here!" I slurred, stumbling towards him. Luke was looking angrily at the boy, his hand gripped in the boy's shirt.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" Luke asked him angrily.

"Trying to get in that girls pants." the boy slurred, a smirk on his face.

Luke punched him, making blood pour from the boy's nose. He didn't let go of him, he kept his grip on him and kept him pressed up to the wall.

"Come on, you surely know what it's like. It's a party, chill out." the boy told him.

"No I won't fucking chill out. Go try and get in some other girls' pants, Caitlyn's not like that you dick." Luke told him, pulling the boy towards him only to slam him back against the wall. After, he let go and the boy stumbled away.

Luke turned to face me, huffing. He still looked really pissed off.

"Hi Luke!" I said, grinning at him as if nothing had just happened.

At first, Luke frowned at me, rolling his eyes. But when I carried on smiling at him, swaying slightly, he ended up laughing, putting his hands onto my hips, helping to steady me.

"What have you done, you idiot." he said, pressing me gently to the wall as he smiled down at me.

"I've had some ciders, they're nice." I told him. I knew that he didn't think that I would drink, but I did. I help the cider that I was holding out to him, pressing it to his lips. Luke laughed a bit, shaking his head. I shrugged, moving the bottle to my own lips.

"Some?" Luke asked, crouching slightly so that he was at my height level.

"One or two." I chirpily replied, smiling again.

Luke shook his head at me before pressing his lips to mine. Compared to the other boy, Luke's mouth tasted minty. However long he's been here for, he hasn't had anything to drink. Luke cupped my cheek in his large hand, pressing his face closer to mine. I bit onto his lip ring, pulling it slightly, causing him to let out a moan. He gradually sped up the kiss, effortlessly lifting me, my legs wrapping around his waist as he pushed me against the wall.

"Caitlyn!" I heard someone call. I pulled away from Luke, and turned my head to find Ashton. 

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for two hours." I told him, my legs still wrapped around Luke, still pressed against the wall.

Ashton frowned, looking over at Luke. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if Caitlyn was alright. She wasn't. Some boy was all over her. Where were you?" Luke replied, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me upwards, making me unwrap my legs from his waist. I dropped to the floor, and Luke took one hand off of my waist, and keeping the other there.

"Sorry Caitlyn, I did come back but you weren't here. It's fine Luke, you can stay, whatever." Ashton told him, before stumbling out of the kitchen.

Luke turned to me, eyebrows raised. "That was easier than I thought."

I nodded my head in agreement before walking to the fridge, getting Luke a drink.

"I'm driving us home later, no." Luke told me, shaking his head. "You can drink as much as you like, though." Luke added, smirking at me.

"Just one, don't be so boring." I told him, putting a lot of emphasis on the word 'boring'.

"Caitlyn, don't drink so much that you'll end up being sick. It don't feel nice, and it's even worse in the morning, babe." Luke told me, pushing hair from my face. I didn't agree with Luke, I felt fine, I like how I'm feeling.

"Okay Lukey." I replied, pushing the can to his lips, laughing when he did.

"Fuck, you're so drunk." he mumbled.

After a while, Luke finally caved in and took the beer. Instead of going back into the main bit of the party, Luke dragged me into the garden. Luke sat down cross legged on the floor, pulling me to sit on him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder. We sat there in silence, with my occasional rambling and giggling, and I realised how much I was actually enjoying this night.

AN: This is such a long chapter and I'm not sure if it's very interesting, but thank you all for all of the reads, votes and comments! I can't believe how I have over 3 million reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.9K 35
Katherine is a very smart girl but when she is told she has to work on a project with her bully will she tell her teacher she can't or try to get alo...
256K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
10.4K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
1.5K 80 48
When Alana moves to a different state (US), she is alone. She has no friends that live down the street anymore. When she starts the school year at a...