My Hero Academia: A Golden Dr...

By Sloth_Boi

Haven't seen to many stories involving one of my favorite JoJo's"Giorno Giovanna!" so I thought I would give... More

Character Bio
Chapter #1 Introduction
Chapter #2 What it's Takes to Be A Hero
Chapter #3 Meeting The Gang
Chapter #4 The Begining
Chapter#5 Starting Line
Chapter #6 Welcome to U.A.
Chapter# 8 A Battle With Stands
Chapter#9 Black Sabbath, Koichi?
Chapter#10 Class Rep? USJ? back story?
Chapter #11 fight with Villains!?

Chapter #7 Even more Training

1.4K 20 98
By Sloth_Boi

Y/n pov
So Midoryia just passed the test getting a really good score of 705 meters. Bakugo doesn't look happy, he looks pissed.

Bakugo:" what is the meaning of this? Hey!" He says blasting his way to Midoryia." Tell me what's going on,, Deku,You Bastard! Huh?!". Than he's grabbed by Aizawas scarf." What the--? These clothes are hard..!".

Aizawa:" they're weapons for capture made it carbon fiber jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye". He yells quietly." We're wasting time. Whoever is next, get ready".

Ochako" is your finger all right?"

Midoryia:" oh, yeah."

Y/n:"You might wanna take care of that. Don't break another finger if not necessary". Bakugo still looks angered. After that we did many test afterwards such as sit ups, seated toe touch, and a long distance run. Nonetheless Midoryia seemed tired and in pain with his finger.

Aizawa:" Okay, I'll tell you the results. The total is simply marks from each test. It's a waste if time to explain verbally, so I'll show you results all at once". He says about to show us, I wonder who'll get expelled alot of people had good feats in certain test so I don't know. I look at the feats and see that me and Trish got top ten... Though I can't say the same for Midoryia..." By the way, I was lying bout the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks". He smiles

Midoryia/ Ochako/Lida:" What?!" Midoryia being the most shocked.

Yaoyorozu:" Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought through it". Every one is shocked Midoryia being the shocked the most.

Y/n:"Clever, I didn't notice at all your pretty smart aren't you?" She just smiles with a slight blush from being praised.

Everyone else:" I didn't notice at all".

Sero:" That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?"

Kirishima:" I'll take up the challenge anytime!"

Bakugo:"tsk"

Aizawa:" With that, we're done here. There are handouts with curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them. Midoryia sighs of relief." Midoryia, have the old lady fix you in the nurses office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself". Seems we all got past there first day, great almost get kicked out now this. With that we all soon head to leave.

Time skip

Midoryia:" I'm so tired..."

Y/n:" It's only out first day it'll only get harder". I look up as I say.

Trish:" Yep, but that just means we have to get stronger". Than suddenly Midoryia is grabbed by Lida

Midoryia:"Lida?"

Lida:" is your finger healed?" He ask bluntly.

Midoryia:" Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl". He points his finger showing Lida.

Lida:" I was really taken in by Mr Aizawa. I even thought, this is the best if the best, and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie". I thought Lida was a stickler and such, but he seems just Earnest.

Trish:" Well it did work, it mad me try my best". Lida just nods

Ochako:" Hey! You guys!" She yells running to us." You guys going to the station?Wait for me!".

Midoryia:" Uraraka?!"

Lida:" You're the infinity girl".

Ochako:" I'm Ochako Uraraka, and your Tenya Lida, your Trish Una and your the crab and bird boy from earlier right?" She points at me.....

Y/n:" Just call me Y/n... Please don't call me that again". She nods.

Ochako:"And your Deku Midoryia, Right?"

Midoryia:" Deku?!"

Ochako:" Huh? But during the fitness test the boy named bakugo said--" an image of bakugo saying, Deku You Bastard is what we all thought.

Midoryia:"Uh... My real name is Izuku, but D-Deku us what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." He says embarrassed.

Y/n:"That name is more of an insult than anything".

Lida:"An Insult?"

Ochako:" Oh,is that right? Sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for You Can do it! So I kinda like it.

Midoryia:"I'm Deku!" He says embarrassed Trish laughs while I stifle a chuckle

Y/n:" Oh Really?"

Lida:"Midoryia?! You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?"

Y/n:" I think it's fine now, right Midoryia?"

Midoryia:"it's like a Copernican Revolution..." He says covering his face.

Ochako:"Co-pe?" Huh, cute.and with that we walk out way home together... This year is something, I know we'll do great and work hard we will all become Heroes.

Time Skip

It's the second day of U.A. and we have classes like English are required in the morning.It's pretty normal for being a hero course, still boring. By the time lunch starts we all just go in the cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for good prices. I get a table with Lida ,Ochako , and Midoryia. Trish is making friends with other classmates, so I gave her time for herself I shouldn't pester her. Than the man with our food shows up

Lunch Rush:"White rice is great comfort food, Isn't it?"  We just nod while Midoryia fan boys over the hero.

Ochako:"Yeah". After that we headed back to class we finally had a class to do tith hero work, Hero Basic Training.

All Might:"I Am...coming through the door like a normal person!" He says with enthusiasm getting excitement from Midoryia and others.

Kaminari:"It's All Might!"

Kirishima:"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Tsuyu:" That's a costume from the Silver He, isn't it?"All Might walks in the class running his hands up and down as if he's running. He's a bit excessive, but still a great hero.

Ojiro:" it's style is so different it's giving me good bumps".

All Might:" I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units if this subject! Let's get right into it this is what we'll do today--" he says flexing and posing."Combat Training!"

Bakugo:"Combat Training!" He says exited... That's a first.

All Might:" And you go with that are these!" He points to our hero costumes coming out of the wall."Costumes made based on quirk registrations and request you sent before school started!"

Everyone:"Woah!"

Midoryia:"Costume!"

All Might:" After you change, gather in the Ground Beta!"

Everyone:"Yes sir!"After we change we meet All Might outside, though I'm just wearing my clothes with my ladybugs on my chest.

All Might:"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware From now on...you are heroes! That's great every one you all look so cool!Now shall we begin, you zygotes?" Now Everyone is pumped showing off there hero costumes.  Midoryia comes running, his outfit kinda looks like all might. With the smile and bunny ears, he talks to Ochako about there outfits I should probably go talk to Trish.

Y/n:"Hey Trish, you ready for this and nice hero costume".

Trish:" Y/n, heh yeah I'm pretty excited for this and thanks I like your costume to, it makes you pretty approachable that's good for a hero.".

Mineta:"Yeah really nice costumes, I'm glad I took the hero course". He said drooling while looking at Trish.

Y/n:"Hey Mineta, Shouldn't you be getting ready? I highly recommend you do so". I say intimidatingly implying to leave Trish alone, although Trish notices but doesn't say anything.

Trish:"Thanks.... Umm so how do you think we're gonna do this?"she says blushing trying to make a new conversation.

Y/n:" All Might should explain it so let's just wait" she nods.

All Might:"Now, it's time for combat Training!"

Lida:"Sir!" That must be Lida it's hard to tell with that costume he has on its pretty cool."This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

All Might:" No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside,but if you look. At the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at higher rates. Imprisonment, backroom deals, In this society with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 Indore battles".

Tsuyu:" without basic training?"

All Might:" This is a real battle o understand those basics! However the this time is that there's no robots you can just beat up".

Yaoyorozu:" How will wins and losses be determined?"

Bakugo:"Can we beat Them up anyway?"

Ochako:" will the punishment be expulsion like Mr. Aizawa?"

Lida:" How shall we be split up?"

Aoyama:" Isn't this cake crazy?"

???:" Hey! All of you Shutup and let him explain!"

???:" Yeah, yeah it's not nice to interrupt the number one hero...maybe if he was the 4th, than again I'd stay away from him". Wait the voices! They sound familiar, seems even Trish noticed .... No way I can't believe it!?

Y/n:"Bucciarati! Mista! What are you two doing here?!"

Trish:" yeah, I didn't know you two are teachers?"

Bucciarati:" Hello Y/n, Trish, we aren't teachers".

Mista:"And we're not Mista and Bucciarati!We are!"

Mista/Bucciarati:" Zipper Man And Six Bullets!"

Bucciarati:" We came as heroes, to supervise you, so you better not disappoint me". He says smiling at me

Midoryia:"huh?! Y/n! Trish! You two know Six bullets and ZipperMan?!

Y/n:" Yeah I've met them"

Trish:" Yeah me too they're good people I didn't know they were that popular?"

Mista:" Well, we are pretty cool!" He says with a proud smile

Bucciarati:" Alright, enough let All Might finish".

All Might:"Thank you, now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains it get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time".

Bucciarati:"While the villains need to protect the nuclear weapon the whole time or catch the heroes".

Mista:" Pretty fun, right?"

All Might:" Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

Lida:" There being decided so haphazardly".

Y/n:" Well you can't just get the people you want to be with. You have to adapt with heroes you don't know at times".

Bucciarati:"That's correct, lets do this quickly". After we got our teams me And Trish got Team K, probably because we were the last few students to join.

Y/n:"It seems fate has brought us together, I hope we do well".

Trish:"Yeah, I'll be in your care" she's says in a quiet tone.

Bucciarati:" The first Fight will be..."

All Might:"Team K And Team C! Team K will be heroes while team C will be villains, Everyone else head toward the monitor room."

Yaoyorozu:"Seems we'll be fighting, Good luck".

Y/n:"Yeah, Good luck let's go Trish". And with that we Leave".

All Might:"Villain Team, go in first and Set Up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and the battle will start!

Everyone:"Yes,Sir!".

All Might:"Yaoyorozu, Mineta, Learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Go all-out, don't be afraid to get hurt. If things go too far, I will stop it."

Yaoyorozu:"All Right, I'm not really used to this nor do I want to be a villan. I won't let you down".

Mineta"...think like a villain" he says in a trance... weird. After that they leave me and Trish get ready to go in.

Y/n:" Okay, so let's be prepared for this I know Minetas quirk it's his hair, from the entrance exam test it looked sticky and bouncy so watch out, but Yaoyorozu is a different matter, I don't have an idea what her quirk could be,so be careful around her".

Trish:"Yup, you got my back j have yours right". I nod

All Might:"Now let's start the indoor person-to person combat Training with Team K and Team C!

Trish:" Let's go, Y/n let's pass this" She says confidently, I simply nod.We than walk in the building getting ready for what's to come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...
33.6K 703 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
8K 137 18
Y/n, the girlfriend of a young man called Giorno Giovanna, and a stand user. What happens when she encounters an enemy stand user who teleports her t...
39.9K 1.2K 7
Age 16, Giorno gets invited to his first ever family reunion. It's chaos. OR: Giorno meets the rest of the Joestars Consisting of seven moderately t...