Harry Potter Oneshots

By fishnchipz

[discontinued] here ya go, my beautiful potterheads ⚡ NO SMUT, unless specified, but some of them are slight... More

hi :')
.
Harry Potter // Soulmate
George Weasley // Yule Ball
Remus Lupin // Furry Little Problem
Cedric Diggory // The Day Of Love
Draco Malfoy // A Small Crush
James Potter // Suspense
Fred Weasley // Prank Wars
James Sirius Potter // Camping
Sirius Black // Sensitive Apologies
Seamus Finnigan // Rock
Dean Thomas // The Duo
Draco Malfoy // No Longer Afraid
Oliver Wood // Deceitful
Ron Weasley // The Proposal
Newt Scamander // Thank Pickett
Frank Longbottom // Worry
Harry Potter // I Need You
Teddy Lupin // Courage
Blaise Zabini // Family Life
Fred Weasley II // Best Friend's Brother
Harry Potter // Tough
Sirius Black // Unspoken Words

Cedric Diggory // Fake Relationships

11.2K 224 78
By fishnchipz

guess who decided to updated this book in such a long time! THIS PROCRASTINATING HΠ:)

pretty sure you've read a million of these but I haven't written in such a long time my writing has become a tad bit rusty, so pls bear w me. also our golden boy's alive in this and has a successful job as an Auror YAY!

*************

"Diggory, tell me you're joking right now." I glared daggers at Cedric, who still, had the sparkle in his eye after telling me about his idea.

"Does it look like I'm joking? Y/L/N, this isn't such a bad idea.p" Cedric  twirled the wand around his fingers and gave me the puppy face.

"Keep it down,will you? everybody's gonna here us."

"There's no one here!" Cedric looked around the offic, incredulous.

I shook my head, "You're only doing this to get Helen's attention." and I went back to reading the details about our next Auror mission. Helen worked in the Department of International Co-operations and Cedric suddenly one day out of the blue decided to try and get her attention so he could figure out if she liked him back.

"Okay, yeah, maybe that too but then jealousy is the only way she's gonna come around and finally...like me." Cedric shut the book and pulled the chair I was sitting on towards him, "Geez, you're awfully light."

I shook my head, "Making a girl jealous isn't the best thing. And...you do realise that you sound like a 1st year, don't you? We're twenty one now, start acting like it. " I swatted his hand away when he began playing with the file of papers on the table.

"Love, please, don't you want to see me happy?"

"That is an emotional blackmail, Diggory." I stood up and started to gather my files. I looked at him and gave in, "Fine, but you owe me big time." what could go wrong?

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Cedric jumped up and hugged me and I tried not to melt in his arms as the familiar feel of butterflies erupted in my stomach.

A bunch of Aurors walked in, discussing some things and nodded in acknowledgement; Cedric and I were close, everyone knew it so it wasn't unusual for us to hug. Cedric held up our joined hands, and huge grin on his face, "She said yes! We're together! Spread the word!"

************

Cedric's and I's fake relationship had been pretty convincing for everyone, but Helen wasn't fazed by us at all. She had been so happy when she found out we were together and there was no trace of pretence on that beautiful face of hers at all. She would give my a thumbs up everytime she saw us on a 'date'.

"This isn't working, why isn't this working, love?" Cedric muttered as raised my hand to his lips, kissing it only when Helen looked.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my hand, "She clearly isn't into you. Although, you know what you should do?"

Cedric tore his eyes from Helen and looked at me and I raised my eyebrows, "You should build a bridge and get over it."

Cedric looked as though he was contemplating the thought but then said, "No, I don't think I will."

That night, there was a celebration, a party because some of our Aurors managed to catch a few other wizards who were involved in the Dark Arts. I had refused to talk to Cedric, for he was being stubborn as ever and well, I couldn't handle seeing him fall for another girl. He was also partially the reason I didn't want to go to the party.

"I just don't feel like celebrating, Anna. You guys go on, I'll just stay here and complete some of the briefing." I waved my best friend off and she, knowing that I was going to burst out any moment, left with a silent bidding and my front door closed softly with a click.

I closed my eyes. This is ridiculous. I'm not supposed to be fawning over some boy. I shuffled to my feet, took a quick shower and walked out of the bathroom, teeth brushed and dressed in pajamas. My contacts were off so I had to wear my glasses. I sat in the kitchen and let out a sigh and began to go through all the papers and files which were a pile of mess on the table nearby.

Out the front door, I heard a soft click and my ears perked up. I grabbed my wand from the chair and slowly stood up, turning on my spot. The figure seemed approached the room and before I could yell out a spell, "Love?" The familiar voice called out. I let out a sigh of relief and walked towards the living room.

"Cedric Amos Diggory, I thought we spoke about this? No sneaking into my house without my permission!" I grabbed a pillow and flung it at his grinning face.

"Right. Just wanted to see you, love. Anna said weren't..." Cedric began and I groaned, "Gosh, she left from here just half hour back how do you even know this?"

Cedric ignored me, "You weren't there at the party." He stated taking a book from my nightstand and flipping its pages, "You never skip Auror celebrations."

"I know, Ced, I- I just didn't feel like it right now." I adjusted my glasses nervously.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No, I'd rather not." I forced a smile and he shrugged and said, "Okay then, looks like we're going to bed."

" 'We're'? Cedric-"

"What? We did as kids so what's questionable about that? Plus, I can tell that you need someone for you right now, you're not yourself." Cedric started walking up stairs, "You still have some of my jumper here, right?"

And that's when I knew he was still having the nightmares. Since the Triwizard Tournament, he needed someone. It had been years since the incident but it kept coming back, rarely. He wasn't saying that to my face, though. I quietly agreed and switched off the lights on the ground floor and made my way up the stairs. I walked into my room and saw that Cedric was still having a bath. I quickly got into bed and turned to the other side. After a few minutes, I felt the bed dip as Cedric got in.

"Night, love."

"Night, Cedric."

***********

The next week, Helen began to pay less attention to our relationship, but Cedric started to become the one more involved in the relationship. He would kiss my cheek occasionally, even when no one was around and sometimes would hold my hand longer. The next Auror mission had come in due time and the team was supposed to, as usual, split in teams.

The head, who was in charge of assigning the case approached us and said, "Diggory, Y/L/N, you are both assigned different partners because since the two of you are together, the heads know that you'd do anything to protect the other and this mission, it's not easy. Potter and..."

Cedric opened his mouth to argue but I sent him a glare to silence him. It was better not to argue with higher authorities.

I was paired up with Kriselle Brown, a woman who was very experienced and who I was very excited to be partnered with. I looked over at Ced, who was looking at me with worried eyes. As I made my way towards him, he took my hand in his and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb; he was nervous.

"We've never been apart on any mission-"

"Ced, you'll be fine. So will I. Don't get worried." I coaxed.

"I know, Y/N, but come on, catching on of Voldemort's closest isn't the easiest. You could get hurt."

Before I could say anything, Brown was called out my name for we were about to leave.

"I'll stay safe only if you will." I sent him a small smile as he kissed my forhead, his lips lingering longer than usual.

************

Darkness. All I could see was darkness and suddenly with a gasp, I could see light. I sat up hurriedly and looked around me; I was in a hospital ward. A sharp pain rang through my head and I groaned. What happened?

The door burst open and a disgruntled Cedric walked in, "Merlin, you're awake."

"Ced, what happened? What am I doing here?" I rubbed my forhead.

"You were attacked. By the Death Eater. It was an unknown spell but now as long as you're awake, looks like it doesn't do anything except for coma." Cedric sat on the bed and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Coma? I was in coma?" My eyes widened.

"For 3 weeks. But you're okay now." Cedric sent me a smile. I closed my eyes and leaned back, "Mum and Dad, where are they?"

"They're gone home. I told them to rest cause I'd be here."

"Ced, thanks but you didn't have to do this." My heart melted at his actions.

"No, I didn't have to but I need to do this. Scourgify. You stink, love." He waved his wand around me and I felt much cleaner than when I woke up.

I grabbed a cup of water on the side table and drank its contents, feeling refreshed as the liquid went down my throat. I kept the cup aside and still felt Cedric's gaze on me, "I almost thought I lost you, Y/N. Maybe I should explain the whole Helen thing. I- I knew I didn't like her all this time but I guess I was just trying to convince myself that I would never be able to get you, and I know it sounds foolish but hear me out. It has always been you. I've liked you for, 2 years now, but I know it's you."

I looked up at him and put my hand over his and squeezed it. My eyes flickered down to his lips and I thought, Fuck this, it's now or never.

I leaned forward and kissed him, tensed because I thought he wouldn't kiss me back but he did, almost immediately. It was a soft, and meaningful kiss, something that I had expected. I pulled back slowly as he traced his thumb across my cheek, "Thank Merlin you did the first move, I would've never been able to do this."

"Coward." I muttered as he smirked and pulled me into another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
20.4K 186 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
7.4K 107 16
... Inspired by and dedicated to @everlovingdeer ... A collection of Harry Potter oneshots. These are all for a female reader, so I'm sorry if you're...
132K 3.2K 58
Hiya! I've finally decided to dive into the world of writing Harry Potter one-shots! As always, my writing is NSFW/smut free! I'm not only writing t...