A Heart Of Fire (Katsuki Baku...

By Haruchiiyo-

Asuna Kasai quirk Hellfire. Asuna has lived her whole life wanting to become the greatest hero she always loo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T H Y
F I F T H Y - O N E
F I F T H Y - T W O
F I F T H Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
Author's NoteοΏΌ
AUTHOR'S NOTE pt. 2

T H I R T E E N

2.2K 65 6
By Haruchiiyo-

I woke up bright and early which was a shock usually I sleep in till the last minute but I guess I was just excited to finally get back to school and see my friends but also for some reason I kept thinking about that dream I had the day I woke up in the hospital it kept replying in my head all night but I wasn't going to let that ruin my day back to school.

i jumped out of bed and went to checked to see if Aizawa was still here but looks like he was up early and left already. So I took a shower, got ready for school, fed myself and of course Kuro!
Even after everything I still had an hour till school started. I picked up my backpack and slipped on my shoes. "I'm gonna just head out and wait at the school I guess." I walked out the door closing it and locking it.

It was a nice day the sun was out for it being summer it wasn't quite hot yet.

The streets were quiet you could only hear the sound of birds and the sound of your own footsteps it was peaceful to be honest. I smiled to myself as I made my way to school.
"Maybe today will be a good day." I said to myself.

I finally reached the school and made my way to the my classroom no one was here yet. I slid open the door and for some reason a wave of panic washed over me the lights were off and my mind flashed back to the day in the hospital when I had that dream Of everyone dead in the classroom. I was shaking and felt like I couldn't move.

'No I'm awake this isn't a dream I know I'm awake so why am I so afraid. Asuna just relax.'

"Hey shitty flame girl."

I slowly turn around to see bakugo.

~Bakugo's POV~

I see Asuna standing by the classroom door as I get closer I notice she's shaking just starring into the dark classroom.

"Hey shitty flame girl!" I yelled.

She slowly turned around and she looked pale and like she was ready to pass out.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask her "are you afraid of the dark are something?" I ask and push passed her and she grabs my shoulder and squeezes it. "Asuna what the fuck is wrong with you." I pull my shoulder from her and hit the light switch and the lights turn on she frantically looks around

'What the fuck is up with her.'

"B-bakugo." She mumbles. I look at her and she slowly starts to fall forward and I catch her before she hits the ground.
"Hey shitty flame girl what's wrong!" As I held her body.

I slowly pick her up and so I could take her to recovery girl.

"Oh dear what happened to her." The old lady said as she pointed to one of the bed.
"She fainted." I said. She went over to Asuna and checked her made sure everything was okay "she seems to fine just let her rest and she'll be able to go to class." I nodded and thanked her.

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly open my eyes and notice I'm at recovery girl's. "W-What am I doing here." I whispered
"Your dumbass passed out."
I looked to my left to see bakugo sitting at my side. "Kacchan? What do you mean I passed out?"
"Like in your dumbass almost face planted the classroom floor don't you remember anything."
"I Remember panicking and then waking up here that's it."
"Why were you panicking?"
I thought for a moment if I should tell him but knowing him he would be mad I didn't tell him the day it happened. The bell rang for class to start and I couldn't be happier "ooooh looks like we better get to class!" I said jumping up and practically fast walking out of there. "HEY! Asuuuna!" He Yelled after me.

We made it to class and took our seats. Aizawa went over things about the exam and the camp and that we'll be doing the exam Friday and I swear I felt my soul leave my body because I'm not prepared and I'll probably fail.

Classes seem to go by today we had history as usual with Midnight and English with Present Mic who was extra loud today for some reason.

it was finally lunch time! I walked out the door and was immediately grabbed by Mina.
"Your sitting with us!" She said pulling me away "but miiiiinnnnna!" I said

I took my seat at the table with all the girls.
"So Mina told us your with bakugo!"
"He kissed you at the hospital she said!"
"I didn't know you liked him!"
"I mean I could kinda tell since you guys looked so close!"
"Tell us details girl!"
I put my hands up trying to calm them down and stop all the questions that were coming my way.

~Bakugo's POV~

"So you and Asuna huh bakugo!" Kaminari said.
"Yeah Kirishima told us! Pretty much claimed her in the hospital."
"Dang I thought I could get her but bakugo beat me to her." Kaminari said.

"You damn extras better stay away from her or I'll blow your asses up."

They all put your hands up in defense.
"We get it man." Kirishima said with a toothy grin.

•tiiiiime skip•

School wasn't so bad today even with the little mishap I had this morning everything else went smooth. Everyone was glad to see me back and I was actually glad to be back except for all the things I have to catch up on which sucks!

The bell rang singling that school was finally over. Everyone had dashed out of class and I was the last one to leave I stopped by the locker room to grab my workout clothes for training today.

I walked out of the locker room not even paying attention and you know me being the clumsy ass person I am I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to see the most exhausted looking boy with pretty indigo hair and eyes.

"O-oh I'm so sorry." I said backing up. "I wasn't paying attention." He looked at me with his tired eyes "it's alright." He kept looking at me which was creeping me out "your the girl who joined the hero course late? Asuna right.." He said.
"Y-Yes Asuna Kasai."
"Must be nice to join without having to take the entrance exam or without recommendations."
"I don't know what any of those are."
"Of course you don't." He said "but also I've heard about you.... your A villain's daughter.." he said.

My eyes got wide, how did he know about that no one other than the teachers, principal and the people I've told should know.

"I-I'm not a villain's daughter..." I said. He got closer to me and I was backed up into the wall he put his hand on the wall by my face "your Genki's daughter. I know all about you. Don't play dumb with me." He said in his monotone voice.
"How do you know about me." I say. "Happened to walk by the day you got into your little accident."
"You heard everything." I whispered and he nodded "I'm surprised they let someone like you in the hero course."
"I don't have an evil intentions if that's what you mean and why are you so upset about me being in the hero course?"
"Because I want to be a hero. But because of my quirk I couldn't pass the entrance exam and because I lost at the sports festival I still couldn't get in. But yet they Let someone who didn't take it and who's a villain's daughter in."

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Hey eye bags What the fuck do you think your doing."

I looked over to see bakugo standing there with the scariest facial expression. The purple haired boy back up and smiled at bakugo "we were just having a chat."
I moved from in front of him and next to bakugo. "Lets go we have training." He said "okay." We started to walk away but I felt bad for that indigo haired boy I don't think he cared about me being a villain's daughter but that I got into the hero course so easy without doing anything to deserve the spot. But to not become a hero because of your quirk was like me because of who my father was. I turned around and walked back towards him "hey!" I shouted he turned around and I walked up to him and poked his chest "become a hero. I don't know you or particularly like you at the moment but you seem like someone who could be a good hero." I said. I looked up at him and his eyes were wide I turned back around and ran back to bakugo.

Me and bakugo walked out of the school "what was that about shitty flame girl."
I smiled at him "don't worry about it."
"Well I'm going to because he was a little to fucking close to your face!"
"Oooh is someone jealous!"
"I'm not fucking jealous!"
"Your jealous." I giggled.
"Shut the hell up let's go train so I can beat your ass."
"Not if I beat yours today."

He smirked "I doubt that."

(A/N: AHH IVE BEEN WANTING TO ADD MY BEST BOY SHINSO TO THIS STORY! I think I'm going to keep him in it somehow too 🥺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
1.4K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
5.8K 220 39
k.bakugo x f!reader y/n, all she was, was a mistake for the todoroki family. a girl devoid of love for her entire life, what will happen when she's...