Multiverses of Izuku Midoriya

By GoldenFang17

After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students... More

Where are we?
The Lord Of The Sun
Slender the Arrival Pt. 1
Slender the Arrival Pt. 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
LeBron Midoriya
One Punch Man Season 2
Sans
Batman Vs Superman
Sorry
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Pt.2
Rick and Morty and Midoriya?!
The Four Emperors
The Four Emperors Pt.2
The Four Emperors Pt.3
Hisashi's Last Stand
Transformers:Dark of The Moon
Sorry again
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence Pt.2
A/N
Resident Evil 7
High School Musical 3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.2
Resident Evil 7 Pt.3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.4
Love vs Pride
Dragon Ball Super
Birthday Party
Dragon Ball Super Pt.2
A/N
Demon Slayers joining us.
Kyoko Bakugo
Whitebeard's Rage
Transformers : Age of Extinction
A/N
Do you want a Reaction Book of MHA?
The Green Musician
Excommunicado
Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun
The End

Dragon Ball Super Pt.3

18.4K 129 327
By GoldenFang17

Greetings everyone! Sorry for the very late upload and expect to have this one as the longest chapter ever in my book. Hope you like this chapter and also, I only chose the fights and scenes of the Universe 7 that I am interested with. Enjoy!

Angel returned from Izuku's world after he assisted the poor cinnamon roll from being kissed surprisingly by those wild women who really liked him. Except for the other one since she is a god. Everyone noticed Angel's return and also, they are now ready to watch the next multiverse.

"Hey there people! How have you been?" Angel asked.

"Well we're fine! And also, we found out who is guy from the Universe 11 that will be a big problem at Izuku. And also, he is not an easy one to beat!" Kirishima replied.

"Oh I see. Then, who is it from the audience?" Angel asked.

"Watch it for yourself, Angel. For you to feel the thrills!" Garou exclaimed.

"Oh. Ok." Angel muttered.

"Start it now, Garou-sama!" Uraraka said.

"Roger that." Garou replied.

The scene now focused to the Gods at the spectators seat, talking about how will their Universe won in the Tournament of Power.

"Will our Universe 7 win?" Ojiro asked.

"All we can do is trust them." Gran Torino said.

"Precisely. Your fates are in their hands." Midnight added.

"Don't talk like that. Just because you won't get erased if we lose!" Aizawa scoffed.

"Fortunately." Midnight chuckled.

"That is so unfair you know!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"Woah, now you get serious of yourself being erased if they lose?" Midnight asked.

"Of course. But I can't do anything since in that multiverse, you are daughters and sons of Nighteye or the Grand Priest if you call." Aizawa sighed.

"We're counting on you guys! Go Universe 7!" Aizawa cheered.

Meanwhile, the scene focused to Quitela, the God of Destruction of Universe 4 snickered to what he is hearing.

"I heard that. Aizawa of all people, spouting teamwork. How pathetic!" Quitela said.

"Tch, I'm ignoring that!" Aizawa stuttered.

"Oh, you're not going to retort? How unexpected!" Midnight said.

"I'm not good to that guy!" Aizawa replied.

"So that other stupid rat face is now Aizawa-sensei's nemesis huh?" Hagakure asked.

"Yes. And also, Quitela has a big hate against Aizawa in that multiverse." Garou replied.

"But I don't see his warriors as strong ones you know." Uraraka said.

"He is the only God of Destruction that is not scared of being erased if they lose to the Tournament." Momoko added.

"EH?! But he will be included to be erased if they really lose!" Mineta said in shock.

"Let's see what happens to that bastard if their Universe will be erased." Aizawa said coldly.

Quitela just chuckled in his signature manner. The scene now shifted to the warriors of the Universe 7, preparing for the go signal of Zeno and Nighteye.

"Let's do our best, Momo-san!" Iida cheered.

"No problem." Momo replied.

"Yaomomo and Iida look good as a couple!" Mina exclaimed.

"But the thing that does not look good is Iida is shorter than Yaoyorozu." Shoto sighed.

"Now Zeno-sama, shall we begin. Is that alright?" Nighteye asked.

"Hurry." P Zeno said.

"Hurry, hurry." F Zeno added.

"These cutie things can't wait eh?" Hagakure said.

"They really wanna see how fun the Tournament is." Momoko replied.

"And now, warriors of each universe, prepare yourselves." Nighteye prepared as the scene shifts to the representing warriors of each universe.

"Let the Tournament of Power, begin!" Nighteye announced.

Every warrior from each universe charged towards each other as they picked enemies that matches their power. The whole Tournament of Power is now filled with blasts and explosions that looks like there is a fireworks on the ground.

"Whoaaaa!" Both of the Zenos cooed.

"Whooooooaaa!" Everyone cooed too from the audience.

"So this is the real thing right now. Since this is a battle royale, they should be careful on which they're up against because if any of your teammates can't help you due to facing too many opponents, teamwork is the only key to survive this." Nezu said.

"Let's go, Universe 7!!!" Mineta cheered.

"Defeat them, Izuku!" Inko added.

The Universe 7 warriors were stucked in the middle of the war as they were surprised by the warriors from the other universes, now going on a rampage in battle.

"They're goin at it. Oh there he is" Izuku said as he charged at Shoji.

"Dad!" Kota called.

"Shoji, fight with me!" Izuku challenged as Shoji still colliding his fist against a warrior of Universe 6.

Izuku was suddenly being interrupted by the spy of Universe 4 as he faced Izuku and challenged to fight him, but Izuku sprayed punches on him and fends him away.

"Dad, teamwork! Teamwork!" Kota yelled.

"Teamwork is not anymore the key to victory in here." Aizawa said.

"Huh?" The students asked.

"If you really need to win, you must go all out by yourself and prove to everyone that you do not always rely on teamwork. Because if you do, they may eliminate you at the same time. So fighting one on one will lessen the chance of being eliminated quickly." Aizawa stated.

"Well, that maybe a nice plan but, teamwork can be a good plan, don't you think?" Midnight asked.

"Teamwork will be applied to the guy who is the real deal of this tournament. And that is non other than Shinso." All Might replied.

Shinso focused on his character as he wants to learn more on how to manage fights using his pure strength.

Shoto, Momo and Katsuki flew away from the group as they want to fight their enemies, one on one.

"Katsuki-san too?!" Kota asked in disbelief.

Shigaraki walked away from the group as he is enjoying on what he is seeing now.

"I'm off to enjoy myself then." Shigaraki said as he unleashed a blast to his enemies.

"T-the teamwork..." Kota uttered.

"So sad for Kota. Also to Ojiro who planned everything to make their universe win is also a waste right now." Jiro said.

"This is a survival match, therefore you may decide either you do teamwork or not." Katsuki said.

"Forget it, Kota. We expected them to do this." Master Mineta said.

"Why did we bother planning?" Ojiro said as Aizawa facepalmed in disbelief.

"Good grief." Gran Torino sighed.

"Damn them each of them all!" Aizawa cursed under his breath.

"Aizawa, you should trust them you know. They're strong ones too." Midnight said.

"Maybe my other self just thought about having teamwork as a good strategy. But he was a fool to think about it." Aizawa replied.

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku has finally woke up.

Universe 9 has only three warriors left known as the Trio of Danger as they are now up against Izuku and Katsuki.

"Seven members have dropped already. Don't you dare lose, Trio of Danger!" Ro commanded.

"3 vs 2. This is not a good situation right now for Izuku." Mirio said.

"Do you think they are now at full power? Look at them, they look like worried right now because they are the only ones left at the Tournament." Mt. Lady said.

"If they lose in this Tournament..." Cementoss uttered.

"We are about to see how Zeno erases their universe." Momoko finished.

"Leave it to us, Supreme Kai sama! Bergamo yelled as he is exchanging blows with Izuku.

"We brothers shall defeat this two!" Basil added as he is now dealing with Katsuki who is now attacking at him.

After threwing Basil away, Lavender now attacks Katsuki and exchanged blows against him.

"Damnnit!" Katsuki cursed as Lavender keeps his speed up against Katuki in exchanging blows.

Bergamo and Basil charged at Izuku. Bergamo rushed towards him first but Izuku grabs him and pushes him away by a huge ki blast from his hand. Basil tries to sneak attack at Izuku but Izuku changed his area and shoots Basil with two huge Ki blasts.

Katsuki just powered up greatly using his Super Saiyan form and threws Lavender away and putting the three of them at the edge of the arena.

"Wow! Their teamwork is excellent!" Nezu exclaimed.

"This is what I want to see to the two of you, Bakugo." Aizawa said.

"Tch! Fine... I will do my best then if that is what you want." Katsuki sighed as everyone gasped at Katsuki who accepted and promised to try having teamwork with Izuku.

"If that happens, both of them will be a formidable duo back to our world then!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"B-brother! We are at the edge of the arena!" Basil warned.

Izuku and Katsuki appeared to the thrre of them as they are about to finish up the three.

"Let's do it, brothers!" Bergamo yelled as the three of them powered up in a red, blue and yellow aura.

"Triangle Danger Beam!!!" The Trio of Danger roared as they blasted their attacks at the duo.

"Final attack from the primary colored wolves." Kaminari said.

"Look at those bastards go!" Mineta exclaimed.

Katsuki roared and transformed into a Super Saiyan Blue and Izuku as well as they are now unleashing their special attacks.

"Final..." Katsuki roared.

"Kamehame..." Izuku added.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!" The Saiyan duo roared as their attacks collided the attack of the trio and swallowing it without effort and sending them out of bounds.

Everyone cheered as the duo elimimates the final 3 warriors of Universe 9. Katsuki just watched in awe as he sees himself cooperating well in that multiverse with Izuku.

"Yay! Those wolves lose!" Eri cheered.

"Does it mean that..." Death Arms said.

"Yes. They are the first Universe to be erased by Zeno. You are now about to see the great power of the Zenos." Garou introduced.

"What? What?!" The Trio of Dangers exclaimed as they were finally thrown away by the huge blast attack by the Saiyans. The warriors of the Universs 9 including Ro and Sidra started to shiver already. The trio have now fallen to the spectators seat.

"The Trio de Danger have?!.." Ro cried.

"Ten warriors have fallen! What will happen to the Universe 9?" Sidra asked in nervous.

"Die!" Angel exclaimed as everyone looked at him with some cringed faces.

"What the fuck is wrong with what I just said?" Angel asked.

"You just acted surprisingly like a firecracker." Garou replied as Momoko facepalmed herself.

"We didn't also expect that kind of reaction from you also." All Might added.

The scene now changed to the Zenos as they tap the images of the last three warriors of Universe 9 who have now fallen.

"Tap! Basil. Lavender. Bergamo. Dropout!" The Zenos exclaimed.

"Wow, they're all black!" P Zeno said.

"All black." F Zeno added.

"Universe 9 is now gone." P Zeno said.

"Yeah, they are all gone." F Zeno replied as they laughed at each other.

"How scary this cute omnipotents are!" Mina said.

"Like what they say, they may be adorable and cute but their real power is really undeniable and scary too." Snipe sighed.

"Farewell, Universe 9." Momoko said as she draws a flower from her pocket and threw it at the screen.

"All of the Universe 9 warriors have dropped out. They've been wiped out. Therefore, Universe 9... will be erased." Nighteye announced coldly.

Everyone looked at the omnipotents as they are about to see how they will be erasdd by the omnikings of the 12 universes.

"Z-Zeno sama!!!" Ro cries.

"Yeah! Squish!" The Zenos said as they squished their hands with the flashing power they obtain as all of the warriors of the Universe 9 are now erased in front of the crowd. Also the planets and the people who lived in the Universe 9 are also erased by Zeno.

"Poor innocent people." All might sighed.

"We have no choice, Toshinori. Its their fate that they lose in the tournament." Gran Torino said.

"No one can counter that power of Zeno, right?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes, they are the gods of everything. Which means, no one can really stop that power of them to erase everything in their will." Garou replied.

"That is really scary if they lose! Go Universe 7, defeat them all!" Thirteen cheered.

"A-are they gone? Midnight, what about the Universe 9 itself?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh my. Everything went completely bye-bye." Midnight replied.

"They really erased an entire universe." Aizawa said.

Timeskip brought to you by Shoji removing his mask

Tamaki (Dyspo) blasted Maji Kayo with his Ki blast and obliterates the half portion of Maji Kayo's body.

"Please...don't shoot." Maji Kayo nervously pleaded.

"He has a strange body, don't lower your guard, Tamaki." Shoji ordered.

"Woah, I am here in this multiverse?" Tamaki asked.

"Yes, and you are the fastest warrior that even you can surpass the speed of light itself." Garou said.

"Wow Tamaki! You're power here in this multiverse is a scary one too." Nejire cheered.

"And it's speed. Does the naked eye of the human can't see him move fast?" Iida asked in confusion..

"Yep. Even the high powered cameras of technology cannot capture Tamaki's picture clearly. All you will see of it is just his blur." Momoko replied.

"I know. I'll just kick him to the spectator's seat. Justice... kick!" Tamaki yelled as he rushed at Maji Kayo with great speed. When suddenly, Maji Kayo formed his body back to normal and swallowed Tamaki's body surprisingly.

"I thought he is a weaker one! But he just acted like one in order to capture him." Iida said in disbelief.

"Every tactic here except killing is precious in this tournament. For as long as you outsmart your opponents well, you will always gain the upperhand of the battle." Aizawa added.

"If playing dead, will it be a great one?" Mineta asked?

"You try it in there and you will notice that when you wake up, you are already at the spectator's seats. Moron!" Kaminari replied to Mineta who just facepalmed himself due to his stupidity for asking it.

Maji Kayo slammed Tamaki's body to the ground. The Kaioshin and God of Destruction of Universe 11 reacted with disbelief as they saw Tamaki being caught offguard.

"S-seriously?!" Tamaki muttered.

Maji Kayo formed his face and smiled at Tamaki.

"Seriously!" Maji Kayo imitated.

"Hahahaha! Well done, Maji Kayo san! The man with an extraordinary body!" Kaioshin Eyre exclaimed.

"Cocky person!" Tamaki said.

"Also you too, Tamaki. You are a cocky one too. Shoji just warned you that you shouldn't lower your guard because of some booby trap from that person but still, you didn't listen. Serves you right." Mirio replied.

"I get it. I get it." Tamaki sighed.

"He regenerated his obliterated body in an instant!" Belmod of the Universe 11's God of Destruction shrieked.

"There's no trace of any damage left." Kaioshin Khai of Universe 11 added.

"I think it's time for the monster to move." Angel said.

"What do you mean?" Shinso asked.

"He means your version is on the move." Hatsume said.

"You were just acting all the time?!" Tamaki yelled in disbelief.

"Hahaha! Don't your giant ears get in the way. If I cut them off, maybe you'll be able to run faster!" Maji Kayo warned as he forms a scissor from his hand.

"Th-This guy is messed up." Tamaki cried.

"Tamaki botched things up." Shoji said as he starts to approach Maji Kayo but was stopped by Shinso.

"Move. I'll go." Shinso ordered.

"Oh no this is it! His real power!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Let's see how he will elimimate that slimy blue puke!" Mineta added.

Maji Kayo is about to hit Tamaki but was stopped when he felt Shinso's prescence.

"Oh? Here comes the boss at last." Maji Kayo said as Tamaki got away from Maji Kayo.

"Eyes on the prize!" Tamaki yelled as he blasted the restraints from his body to move away from Maji Kayo.

"What?!" Maji Kayo shrieked.

"Good thing he escaped the skirmish body of that asshole." Mineta said.

"Shinso, sorry!" Tamaki apologized as Shinso started to create his fighting stance.

"I was after you from the start anyways. Go on, show us your power!" Maji Kayo ordered.

"Now, Maji Kayo san, reveal Shinso's mystery!" Kaioshin Eyre exclaimed.

"A sneak peek of Shinso's power!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"Let's see how strong Shinso is in here." Shoto said.

"He will be All Might's nightmare if he faced him sometime." Garou said.

Maji Kayo's fist starts to create a huge fist of his hand and gripping it to as he is about to punch Shinso.

"Game Over!" Maji Kayo yelled as he is about to swing his punch at Shinso but Shinso just punched his fist in the air and blasted Maji Kayo away just by the force of his fist.

"W-With just the force of his fists?!" The Kaio of Universe 3 asked in shock.

"EHH?!" Everyone reacted at the shown attack.

"Just by the force from his fist?!" All Might asked in amazement.

"Without touching him too!" Uraraka added.

"With the help of his strength, he managed to create a force to push away Maji Kayo and eliminates him from the stage. Unbelieveable!" Sero said.

Shinso watched himself in that multiverse with amazement and excitement. He believed that he can manage that kind of power and strength in their world if he really wants to.

Izuku saw the attack from Shinso with shock and fear. He didn't imagined that his attack from that force is so great.

"See? It's not a question of numbers." Kaioshin Khai proudly muttered.

Kaioshin Eyre still can't believe on what he just saw as Maji Kayo now fell from the sky to the spectator's seats.

"*sighs* Seriously?" Maji Kayo said.

"That's my line! You need to last longer or we can't conduct research again!" Kaioshin Eyre angrily grunted.

"Universe 3 is well known for technology and for their researches. But it is still not enough to withstand the power of pure power from the nature." Nezu said.

"I agree, but I wonder how did he really got that strength?!" Mirio asked.

"*sigh* I'll give you a little spoiler about his strength. Listen." Garou said as everyone focused their attention on Garou.

"He got that strength all by himself because he DOES NOT TRUST any of his allies in their universe." Garou stated.

"WHAAT?!" Everyone reacted.

"What do you mean by not trusting them?" Kirishima asked.

"He doesn't care about anyone who cared for him because before, he was once betrayed and left by his friends and allies and he realized that friendship and trust towards others are nothing for him but a foolish thing. He also realized that true strength can be get from justice." Garou stated.

"Shinso didn't reacted to any pain he received in his training because of his anger and not trusting anyone around him. Not even Shoji or Tamaki in that multiverse, which is his closest allies, he also not trusts them because if he softens himself for them, then the strength he built from himself will be broken." Momoko added.

"What a sad reason for him to achieve that strength! But he did everything what it takes to reach his potential right now and everyone fears him." All Might said.

"Why you didn't tell them about the death of his parents?" Angel asked.

"Let them discover that. We don't wanna spoil too much." Garou replied.

(The upcoming parts of this chapter is not in the proper manner in the anime. I changed it because I have no time in putting them in order. I hope you forgive me.)

Timeskip brought to you by you. Yes you the one who reads this.

The scene now changed to Tamaki now facing Mirio (Hit) to prove to him who is the fastest of them two.

The two faced each other as Tamaki rushed at Mirio with his base speed as Mirio activates his Time Skip when suddenly, Tamaki caught him and punched him to the face.

"Hey! Now I am here in this multiverse!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Yes you are. And you're up against me." Tamaki sighed.

"You are the strongest warrior of Universe 6 and the one who assassinated Izuku in that multiverse before." Garou said.

"WHAAT?! ASSASSINATED?!" The Class 1-A yelled in shock.

"Why he killed Izuku?!" Momo cried.

"He was hired by someone to kill him. And also, he also expected to see Izuku back to life after killing him." Momoko replied.

"But he still died?" Mineta asked.

"Yeah because of Mirio assassinating him. But Izuku threw a ki blast in the sky before he died to resurrect himself back after being killed by Mirio." Momoko added.

"Good thing, my son managed to find a way to live once again in that multiverse." Inko said.

"But he said that he was already expecting that someone is now after his life. So that's why he did unleashed the Ki blast to the sky to make him resurrect once he dies." Mitsuki added.

Mirio grunted in pain and now on his knees, observing himself if he is fine or not. Tamaki just laughed at him on his condition. Mirio didn't hesitate as he uses his speed to charge at Tamaki but Tamaki too applied his power to match up Mirio's speed.

But the result was still the same. Mirio fell down again in pain after being hitted by Tamaki once again. Present Mic holds his head in panic as his best warrior now on a bad situation against one of the Universe 11's warriors.

"M-Mirio took two hits?!" Present Mic stuttered.

"I can't see his initial attack. It's like he's using Time Skip on me." Mirio said.

"Time skip?" Uraraka asked.

"It is like a power to stop the time. As you are under the effect of the Time Skip, you are the only one to move in the said ability as everyone who are affected by your Time Skip will be frozen." Angel said.

"Stop time? Like a Jojo reference?" Kaminari asked.

"I see, brother." Mineta chuckled as he knew what Kaminari meant.

"Mirio's power is a cool one too!" Iida exclaimed.

"But the bad thing is, he is against a faster one too." Gang Orca sighed.

"The battle of the fastest!" Uraraka said.

"Are you finished already? Tamaki mockingly asked.

Mirio looked at Tamaki as he tries to remember what really happened during the attack he did. He now analyzed something that he can counter against Tamaki's speed.

"I know it." Mirio smirked as he used his speed once again at Tamaki but Tamaki kicks him away to a nearby rubble.

"He must change his tactics! Or else he will lose!" Kendo said.

"Better not lose, Mirio!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Huh? You're cheering for him instead to your other self of that multiverse?" Nejire asked.

"*sigh* It doesn't matter who I am supporting. For as long as Universe 6 and 7 is not going to lose!" Tamaki replied with confidence.

"Seeing himself strong and fast in that multiverse broke his shy shell." Garou said as the two other gods nodded at him.

"I'll be the same every time." Tamaki confidently said after hitting Mirio once again.

"You may beat my Time Skip, but you won't defeat me." Mirio replied as he is lied down on the rock behind him.

"You still have the balls to talk like that to me after hitting you once again?" Tamaki asked.

"Maybe, because I am way stronger than you. And also, that other version of me is also not good at using of his Time Skip. If I am on his place right now, I can overpower your version actually." Mirio proudly stated.

"They didn't even know that what are they watching right now is really happening at the multiverse no.1638." Angel whispered to Garou and Momoko.

"Big talk is pathetic!" Tamaki yelled.

"We'll see." Mirio muttered as he and Tamaki charged again to each other with great speeds. Mirio tries to hit Tamaki by punches but Tamaki appears quickly behind Mirio to kick him simultaneously. Shinso looked at Mirio as he analyzes what kind of fighting style Mirio does.

Tamaki punched Mirio hard once again as Mirio crashed so bad and was pushed away up to the edge of the arena.

"You're out of options. It's over!" Tamaki yelled as he is about to punch Mirio but Mirio used his Time Skip to let Tamaki past through him and making him fall out from the stage instead of him.

"Hey, my Permeation quirk is now applied in there!" Mirio exclaimed.

"It's your Time Skip, Mirio. But hey, that would be a nasty combo if your Permeation quirk would be added by the power of skipping time and speed." Momoko said.

"But... he needs to be fast actually." Tamaki sighed as Mirio looked at him grinly.

"Keep falling, Tamaki!" Momo cheered.

"You're wrong." Angel replied as Momo looked at him with confusion.

Tamaki continues to fall as Present Mic was happily cheering for his defeat.

"Yes, keep falling!" Present Mic exclaimed.

Tamaki suddenly stopped falling when one of his allies from the Pride Troopers known as Koda (Kunshi) used his binding powers to catch Tamaki and preventing him from falling down as he pulled him back to the arena.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

Tamaki sighed after seeing himself losing. While Mirio grunted away after knowing that Koda saved him.

"Woah Koda, you are one of the Pride Troopers!" Aoyama said as Koda just scratched his head and smiled at Aoyama who is now sparkling like a diamond.

"What?! A friend?" Mirio asked in disappointment.

"Ow,ow,ow. Thanks, Koda!" Tamaki thanked as Koda nodded at him. Tamaki now looked at Mirio with disgust as him and Koda now charged at Mirio and giving him a barrage of punches and kicks. Mirio in the other hand has no choice but to block all of the attacks since its a 2 vs 1 situation.

Mirio got caught by Koda's binds as Tamaki used it as an advantage to hit him widely. As Mirio got away, he charged again at Tamaki using some speed from the Time Skip and Tamaki also used his crazy speed to outmatch him. The two punches were about to collide as Mirio this time, successfully hits Tamaki in the gut and let him spew some blood.

"H-How?!" Tamaki asked in pain.

"That hurts." Mandalay said.

"His punch is way stronger than any of Tamaki's punches earlier. Mirio can win this!" Nejire cheered.

"I used the same movement muscles as a Time Skip to lure you in." Mirio stated.

"You pretended to use Time Skip to get me to attacked and countered it?!" Tamaki replied in pain.

"Right." Mirio agreed.

"Since Tamaki knew that Mirio always uses his Time Skip as his engine for speed, he also relied to it to damage Mirio. But this time, Mirio got some tricks as he used the muscle movements of himself as a Time Skip to lure in Tamaki and punches him successfully." Mineta said.

Everyone looked at the pervert again as he stated his own thoughts. Nezu too spits his tea as he can't believe his student did another statement from what they saw.

'Are you a hero, or an analyst?' Everyone thought.

Tamaki charged again at Mirio but this time, Mirio used his Time Skip and Tamaki's attack went past through Mirio and he received Mirio's heavy punch.

The scene now changed to Master Mineta as he is now up against his opponent that may lead him to his defeat.

Master Mineta lied down to the ground because of Ayase's (Ganos) attack on him.

"Ayase, you look bad on that form. Disgusting." Lbara said at Ayase who just lowered his head in embarrassment.

"What happened to Mineta?! Why does no one help him?!" Mt. Lady asked concernly.

"Why does Mineta fight if he is too old?" Mina asked.

"He wanted to prove to everyone that even he is a huge pervert like the guy that we have here, he can be still considered as one of the most strongest warriors and a great teacher of one of the strongest warriors of this universe." Momoko replied.

"Fight back, Mineta!" Mt. Lady cheered.

"Beat that birdy face!" Katsuki added.

"You're days are already over." Ayase scoffed at Master Mineta but Master Mineta stood up slowly once again.

"You still stand?! That's pathetic old man! Accept your limits and just retire already!" Ayase said in disbelief.

"My limits? Screw that!" Master Mineta replied as he is now back at his feet.

"He is really a fighter even at his old age!" All Might said.

"Good thing he doesn't care about his limits during on-fight situations. Because if he does, his confidence will be lowered." Gran Torino added.

"Master Mineta, don't push yourself!" Izuku pleaded.

"Master Mineta-sama!" Iida added.

Master Mineta removed his sunglasses and now he looked at Ayase with seriousness.

"Izuku...Iida, you are the ones who taught me that this old man has a future and it's too early to decide my limits. You are the ones who taught me that by continuing to aim for higher heights." Master Mineta said as he formed a small Kamehameha on his hands.

"No you don't!" Ayase yelled as he electrocutes Master Mineta once again and Mineta now cries in pain.

"Someone help him!" Sato pleaded.

"Izuku, save him!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Don't lose hope, old pervert!" Mineta added.

"Fall already, old man!" Ayase pleaded while electrocuting Master Mineta.

"My students! Move well! Learn well! Play well, eat well, and rest well! Enjoy your lives merrily and to the fullest!" Maste Mineta exclaimed as he now buffed again in his muscle form to increase the power of his Kamehameha.

"Woooah!" Everyone reacted at Master Mineta's transformation

"That's what you get for being a spy. Behold the manly body of the pervert!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"Defeat that bird face!!" Mineta yelled.

"YEAAAH!!" Everyone cheered.

"Why he won't fall?!" Ayase cried.

"The Kame Style is with you. This is the greatest, most powerful, KamehameHAAAAA!!!" Master Mineta roared as he blasted a huge Kamehameha at Ayase who now was blasted by the Kamehameha and now fell from the arena and now, seating at the spectator's seats.

"YEAAAAAH!!!" Everyone cheered including Mineta who smiled at what he saw.

"That spy deserved it!" Kendo said.

"Good for myself in that multiverse then since I spied on their universe." Ayase sighed.

"Ayase?! You too?!" Quitela angrily asked.

"Well done, old man!" Aizawa cheered.

"It's not old man, it's Master Mineta-sama." Iida corrected.

"But he is right. He is also an old man." Kendo said.

"He just really respect his master, you know." Iida defended.

Ojiro stood quickly as he noticed that Master Mineta now fell down and was unconscious after his final Kamehameha.

"Mineta!!" Everyone yelled.

"Is he... dead?" Momo asked.

"This can't happen!" Mt. Lady cried.

"Where are the other Universe 7 warriors to assist him?!" Aizawa asked in disbelief.

"Master Mineta-sama!" Iida cried as he tries to go back to the stage but was dragged by Ojiro.

"Stop! You can't return to the fighting stage!" Ojiro warned.

"Izuku!" Iida called.

"Master Mineta!" Izuku yelled, trying to break away from Maji Kayo (who was now eliminated earlier. Lol) who restrains him heavily.

"You're fighting me." Maji Kayo mocked.

"Out of the way!!" Izuku roared as he transformed into a Super Saiyan Blue to break free from Maji Kayo and now teleported at Master Mineta.

"Move bitch, get out of the way!" Mineta hummed.

"Fighting? Does restraining someone called as fighting? Idiot." Reiko sighed.

"Master Mineta?" Izuku called as he noticed that Master Mineta is not breathing in a normal way. Izuku used his ki as a CPR to pump Master Mineta's chest but it won't work.

"Master Mineta, come back please!" Izuku pleaded while doing the CPR.

"Master Mineta-sama." Iida stuttered.

Everyone prayed in themselves as they want Master Mineta come back to life after doing his job as a warrior of Universe 7. Mineta from the audience prayed too and at the same time, he cried as he don't want to see his multiverse's version die in a bad way.

After Izuku CPRed Master Mineta, a little white aura engulfed the two of them as it blinded the screen. After the flash, Izuku and Iida looked at Master Mineta if he is still alive or confirmed dead.

"Master Mineta?" Izuku asked.

"Gaah!" Master Mineta gacked as he is now confirmed to be alive after being CPRed by Izuku.

"Master Mineta-sama!" Both Izuku and Iida exclaimed.

"Huh? Where did the young angels go?" Mineta stuttered and now awake from his little sleep.

Everyone cheered and happy to see Master Mineta back to life. Mineta too from the audience smiled as he sees his version, still alive and also, still a pervert.

"Master Mineta!" Izuku hugged Master Mineta because of his worry for him

"Master Mineta..." Iida said as he cried and happy to see his master back to life again.

"Come, the fight is not over yet." Master Mineta replied as he hugged back Izuku and now claiming his sunglasses.

"Stand up and give me a shoulder." Master Mineta pleaded as Izuku did the same thing.

"Thank goodness." Iida sighed.

"Seeing him alive and well makes Izuku better. Hope this can be a motivation for him in the future of that Tournament." Garou said.

"Of course he does. He can't see his master gone while in this kind of event." Cementoss replied.

"Hey, what is that old man's name again?" Aizawa asked.

"I thought you went to the other world?" Izuku asked as he assists Master Mineta.

"There were lots of cute angels over there." Master Mineta said.

Everyone chuckled after seeing Mineta in that universe being a pervert once again after escaping death.

"I think, I will grew old and a pervert too since no one likes me." Mineta sighed.

"Don't just say things like that! Maybe you don't know that someone from your world now has some feelings for you." Momoko said.

"And who is it?" Mineta asked.

"You will know soon." Garou replied with a grin.

"Master Mineta, are you sure you weren't sleepin'?" Izuku asked.

Master Mineta now walked to the edge of the arena as he decides to fall himself in there to send himself to the spectator's seat since he is now unable to fight anymore.

"Izuku, win this match for me, and for the Universe 7." Master Mineta requested.

"Yeah, I will!" Izuku happily replied.

"Well then, I need to rest now." Master Mineta said as he now falls to the out of bounds of the arena and now was sent to the spectators seat.

"He did great in that battle. And also, he proved that we should never underestimate someone like him." Aizawa said.

"So that's why, we should never underestimate our enemies. Especially the ones who we really hate until now, but we should also think that everything has an end for it and change, might really happen." Midnight added.

Mineta smiled and cried after hearing the statement as he was hugged by Kaminari and Sero.

Time skip brought to you by the person behind you.

The scene now shifted to Shinso who decides now to fight Izuku for the first time.

"You finally decided to fight me?" Izuku asked at Shinso.

"Oh boy this is it!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Defeat him, Midoriya!" Kaminari added.

"Does he have a chance to fight him in that base form, don't you think?" Momoko asked as the audience now looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asked.

"Shinso is a guy that is not easy to defeat so quickly. Momoko means that Izuku will be needing his full power against a base form of Shinso." Angel replied.

"You m-mean that Izuku's base form is nothing at the base form of Shinso?!" Snipe asked.

"And even his full power and the Kaioken is not enough to beat his base from?!" Tokoyami asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Which means, Shinso is at the advantage here." Nezu replied.

"This is bad for him then!" All Might said.

Izuku prepares his fighting stance to prepare himself from Shinso. Shinso on the other hand glowed his eyes and unleashed a huge wind pressure on Izuku to fend him away.

Izuku unleashes his white aura form on his body as he throws a Kamehameha on Shinso but was blocked by a wall from Shinso's force to reject the attack and splattering the Kamehameha on the barrier.

"THE HELL?!!" Everyone shrieked.

"Is that his pure strength? It looks like he doesn't expect like an attack from Izuku by the looks he have!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Who can wound that monster?!" Gran Torino yelled.

"He is like a Tank! So tough!" Endeavor said.

"If All For One and Shinso of that multiverse fight here in our world, would All For One lose easily?" All Might asked.

"If Shinso is in your world and All For One pisses him, better bet your buckets on Shinso because even All For One plunges his fingers at Shinso, he will not get anything from him but his own death. In short, All For One in your world doesn't stand a fucking chance against that Shinso in that multiverse." Garou replied.

"Can we bring him in our world to defeat All For One?" Iida asked.

"Of course not! You know even him can match me at terms of power!" Garou exclaimed.

"WHAAAT?!" Everyone yelled once again.

"So... you mean that Shinso of that multiverse, is REAL?!" Hatsume asked.

"Yeah but, it will take thousands of years to find him. And if I found him, you are already dead due to the time that has passed on finding him." Garou replied.

"Damn it! I must have done the training regimen he does to achieve that kind of strength!" All Might stuttered.

"Yeah you may get that strength like his, but, finding a successor for your power and your trust, care, and love for others are gone too. Would you like that?" Momoko asked.

All Might just sighed and slowly shooked his head as he wanted too that kind of strength that Shinso of the multiverse possess but also, he don't want to stop looking for a successor of his power.

Izuku transformed into Super Saiyan as he charged at Shinso and delivers him some punches and kicks but Shinso didn't move like he is a formidable rock. Izuku stepped back to upgrade his form into Super Saiyan 2 and kicks Shinso in the face and very slowly moved his head for a bit.

Izuku stepped back and transforms into a Super Saiyan God and charges Shinso with his fist but Shinso blocked it by one finger.

"What is that new form?" Uraraka asked.

"Super Saiyan God. Only Saiyans with a pure heart can achieve that power of a god." Garou stated

"Wow! But even he is at a Saiyan God form, look at Shinso! He just blocked the fist of Izuku by just one finger! Impossible!" Shoto exclaimed.

"A-amazing..." Shinso muttered to his multiverse's strength.

"Holy crap! That strength is really crazy! I wanna train harder like Midoriya does to achieve that kind of strength!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Even punches from the SS1 and SS2 are not yet enough to flinch Shinso, the hell is he?!" Momo added.

"That's strength for you!" Garou exclaimed.

"Hey Garou, if you found that Shinso of that multiverse and challenge him to a one on one, would you stand a chance against him?" Angel asked.

Garou gulped at what Angel questioned him. Even he too cannot obtain the strength that Shinso has on that multiverse.

"I think Garou is nervous because his answer for you question is, NO. Hahahaha!" Momoko mocked.

"NO! Its not like that but.... *sigh* yeah, that guy can defeat me without efforts and if he is at full power, I'm fucking done." Garou replied quietly to avoid being heard by the audience.

Izuku stepped back away from Shinso and launched himself in the peak of a small rock formation and he raised both of his hands as he is about to create a massive attack for Shinso.

"Huh?" Shinso uttered.

"It's the Spirit Bomb!" Iida exclaimed.

"Why did he return to normal?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"As a Super Saiyan, he can't gather energy because of maliciousness that creeps inside of him." Iida replied.

"Spirit Bomb?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"A stronger one than the Kamehameha. To complete the spirit bomb, he must gather energy from his allies around him to form a huge ball of energy as his final attack for Shinso." Garou replied.

Everyone cooed in amazement to hear that such magnificent attack for Shinso. However, Shinso just smiled at his multiverse's version since he believed that his strength can handle that Spirit Bomb of Izuku.

"If you will lend your energy at Izuku as many as you want to give to him, it will be a very helpful one for him to create that bomb!" Vlad King exclaimed.

"I hope Izuku learns this kind of attack. Since many of us idolized and love him, we can do it in the way for helping him in the battles he will face in the future." Mt. Lady said.

"Sorry, everyone. Lend me your energy please!" Izuku requested.

"Use my energy!" Kota offered.

"Mine too!" Ectoplasm added.

"You can have our energy." Shoto said.

"Use as much as you want. Since us androids are unlimited at energy." Momo added.

"Yeah I forgot. They're androids before." Tsuyu sighed.

"They don't exhaust themselves then?!" Ojiro exclaimed.

"So its that attack. I have nothing but bad memories of it. Very well, go ahead and take it. The energy of Shigaraki-sama!" Shigaraki exclaimed.

"Damn, Izuku! I'm not helping!" Katsuki declined.

"Hey! You're such a moron, Katsuki!" Jiro yelled at Katsuki.

"We have the same taste against Deku. So don't blame me for my other self not helping that nerd!" Katsuki groaned.

"If that Spirit Bomb of Izuku failed against Shinso, we will do something against to you." Mineta challenged.

"AND WHAT IS IT?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

"If his Spirit Bomb fails, all of us Class 1-A and Class 1-B, including the big three, will SMACK YOUR HEAD!" Mineta exclaimed.

"But why would you do that to my son?!" Mitsuki asked in shock.

"We can't hold our temper at Katsuki since his hate against Midoriya. So, will you let us to do this if it fails or not?" Mineta asked.

"Fine." Mitsuki said with a smile.

"WHAT IF THAT SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATS BRAINWASHING GUY!?" Katsuki angrily yelled again.

"We will let you continue your kind of temper against Midoriya then." Mineta sighed.

"DEAL!" Katsuki agreed and shaked hands with Mineta.

"Did he just made a fucking bargain to Katsuki in order to give him a punishment?" Angel asked.

"I think so since he, I think, have predicted what would really happen to this scene." Momoko replied.

The Spirit Bomb of Izuku now started to form from everyone whom he borrowed energy to create that attack.

"Thanks everyone! It's not enough. It'll take too long to gather the energy." Izuku said.

"I'll wait." Shinso stuttered.

"Eh?" Izuku asked.

"I said, I'll wait. Is that your special attack isn't it? Well, come with all of your strength!" Shinso replied.

"Hehehe. That's generous of you." Izuku replied.

"So is he gonna wait for a full powered Spirit Bomb?! How fearless is he?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"He has nothing to fear with anything because of his strength. Izuku must finish him early so that he will just deal with the other ones, including Shoji and Tamaki too." Aizawa said.

"Finish him with your strength, Deku!" Uraraka cheered.

"He takes his enemy's greatest attack and then crushes it with overwhelming power." Khai said.

"That's Shinso's style. Isn't it riveting?" Belmod added.

"I'm a little worried for him." Marcarita said.

"Hehehe. He's open from behind. I'll send him some love." Melissa (Ribrianne) said and performs her attack at Izuku.

"Pretty Cann-" Melissa was blasted away by Katsuki's blast to avoid interrupting Izuku's process of his final attack.

"Ridiculous. Just hurry it up, Izuku!" Katsuki scoffed.

"I am now involved here in this multiverse dad!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Yeah and your universe's theme is love." David replied.

"But sadly, I am not from Universe 7." Melissa sighed.

"Izuku!" Iida yelled as he offers his energy at Izuku's Spirit Bomb.

"Use our energies too!" Tetsutetsu added.

"I see. That's quite an interesting attack." Iwan said.

"I didn't expect warriors of this caliber in lowly universes." Arak added.

"This fight is worth watching." Ginn said.

The Spirit Bomb now grew bigger and stronger. It is now in the state of it, ready to fire and blast at Shinso.

"Here it comes!" Izuku exclaimed as the Spirit Bomb glowed in a blue and shiny aura around it and lighting everything around it. Shinso just looked at the Spirit Bomb and waits for it.

"Shinso, don't regret me givin' the time!" Izuku warned and now, he launches the Spirit Bomb at Shinso.

"This is our Universe 7's Spirit Bomb!" Izuku announced.

"Defeat him!!!" Everyone cheered.

"Please fail one time!" Mineta whispered for him to win in the bet against Katsuki who looked at him angrily.

'If I won on this bet, this pervert will not survive for too long!' Katsuki angrily thought but was stared by the three gods who gives him a death glare because theyr heard Katsuki's thoughts.

The gods of destruction looked at the Spirit Bomb on how it will damage Shinso's formidable strength. The Universe 7 warriors except Katsuki looked at the attack with confidence as they believed that, that attack may finish Shinso early and fast.

When suddenly, the Spirit Bomb was now slowly pushed back to Izuku as it appears that Shinso have managed to deal with the Spirit Bomb's power and now, pushes it back to its owner with one hand.

"WHAAAAAT?!?!?" Everyone yelled.

"It's impossible!" Gran Torino exclaimed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Katsuki roared as the two classes now smacked Katsuki in the head simultaneuously. Mitsuki and Masaru looked at their son and sighed, making him punished for being too rash at Izuku since they we're kids.

"Now that is strength!" Shinso smirked.

"This monster is way worse than All For One!" All Might said.

"With one hand? Is he a god or something?!" Nejire asked in disbelief while smacking Katsuki's head.

"Heelp!" Katsuki mumbled while being smacked but was ignored by everyone.

"If we are up against that guy, we may have lost the battle since the beginning." Thirteen sighed.

"Heebies Jeebies, this guy is giving me motivation to improve my strength! What do you think bud?! Bud?" Kamui Woods asked as Death Arms and some of the men pro heroes rushed at the back of the cinema to start working out because they are now have been inspired by Shinso's strength.

"H-how did that mini-gym form?" Inko nervously asked.

"Angel did that because he saw in those men's minds that they wanna start working out and match that multiverse Shinso's strength." Momoko replied.

"Are you kiddin'?" Izuku asked because he can't believe that his Spirit Bomb didn't still fazed Shinso and now, pushes it back to Izuku without effort.

"Impossible! It's being pushed back!" Ectoplasm said.

"Shinso of that multiverse is the only one who pushed the Spirit Bomb against Izuku and no villain before, managed to withstand its power." Garou said.

"What do you expect of him too? He is also from another universe and their fighting experience is way different too." Momoko said.

"Look at Midoriya, he can't withstand its power too!" Shoji exclaimed.

"Even though Dad has more than enough stamina?!" Kota asked.

"Damnnit! Graaaargh!" Izuku roared as he transforms into SSB and tries to stop receiving the Spirit Bomb but Shinso now used both of his hands to completely push it back at Izuku.

"King Kai Fist ×10!" Izuku yelled and now adds the Kaioken aura for his SSB to upgrade his defense against the Spirit Bomb. Izuku grunts in pain and tireness as his body can't take the Spirit Bomb against his palm. Meanwhile Shinso just pressed his arms forward and not reacting nor expressing any emotions as he pushes back the Spirit Bomb without breaking a sweat.

"This guy is so magnificent!" All Might said.

"Izuku now used the Kaioken times 10 but, it is still not enough. How to beat this guy?!" Present Mic whined.

"His strength is really undeniable. He is now my inspiration in increasing my strength!" Sato exclaimed.

"He must have trained crazy out of people's limited imaginations!" Endeavor added.

"King Kai Fist ×20!" Izuku roared once again and increasimg the power multiplier by 20 this time. Shinso now uses some of his power to push the Spirit Bomb back at Izuku.

"Not a bad amount of energy. It feels good." Arak said.

"Neither of them could have attained their strength through normal training. Especially Shinso. The willpower to control that with just his glare... I sense a far higher power from him." Anato said.

"With his glare? No way!" Gang Orca said.

"His eyes now muscled up to build his strength. Fantastic." Mitsuki added.

The Spirit Bomb now slowly swallows Izuku but Izuku fights back and slowly throws the Spirit Bomb by himself. All of the warriors of the Tournament of Power looked at Izuku and imagined how he woul escape that kind of attack.

Meanwhile, Izuku now grunts in great pain because of the Spirit Bomb now slowly swallows him.

"It appears that he's at the limit of his limit. Meanwhile, Shinso appears to be far away from full power." Midnight said.

"This power feels different from everyone we've faced before. He's strong. Plain and Simple." Ojiro said.

"Far from full power? Even stopping and pushing back the Spirit Bomb means that he is not yet half of his power?! What an awesome man!" Kirishima said.

"It's like Izuku really did that on purpose." Mineta said.

"Why?" Kirishima asked.

"For him to see Shinso's true power. Now if Izuku is really strong and wanted to be the strongest of them all, then he must survive that Spirit Bomb that he is dealing with now." Mineta replied.

'Analysis number 2!' Everyone thought.

"I daresay... like a God of Destruction. He is one who have reached that state. Perhaps even surpassed it." Midnight said as she glanced at Belmod at the same time.

"There is a universe where lives a mortal that even the God of Destruction can't defeat. It appears the rumor is true." Midnight added.

"And it is Shinso." Everyone said.

"That's it, Shinso. Show all the universes your power. Destroy Son Izuku Midoriya!" Belmod said.

"Doesn't that look a little dangerous?" Present Mic asked while looking at the Spirit Bomb which is about to explode.

"Izuku needs to escape from that bomb!" Mina cried.

"He can't. Because that Spirit Bomb is way too huge for him to throw it at another direction and also, Midoriya is now weakening." Shoto said.

"The expansion of the energy caught between their force is reaching the limit." Yu said.

Everyone in the spectator's seat watched the Spirit Bomb still being resisted by Izuku. The Zenos have cooed once again because they have enjoyed the scene that they are now seeing. Izuku on the other hand and the Spirit Bomb now colliding at each other.

Shinso then widened his eyes to trigger the Spirit Bomb at Izuku who is now very near of it and sends Izuku inside of the Spirit Bomb and it exploded. It created a huge explosion around the World of Void and making everyone gasped at what they have seen.

"Victory is yours, Shinso." Shoji said.

"This can't happen!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Don't tell me... Shinso accidentally killed Izuku?" Nejire asked and starts to cry.

"If Midoriya dies, then Shinso must be eliminated via disqualification!" Iida exclaimed.

"No...not again Deku..." Uraraka muttered.

The Spirit Bomb now faded after Shinso delivers it back to Izuku who is now cannot be seen by anyone.

"Huh?" The Zenos asked.

"It appears to have settled." Nighteye said.

"Ooooh." The two Zenos cooed.

"That was amazing just now!" The P Zeno said.

Kota was flustered and at the same time, he was shivering in fear as he can't find his dad on the huge hole where the Spirit Bomb exploded.

"The Spirit Bomb that is created for Shinso is now... the one who destroyed.... Izuku." Jiro stuttered.

"That hole represents that huge damage that is for the finishing blow. But even that kind of power, Shinso can still stand a chance against it?! He is really on another level!" Ectoplasm said.

Shinso just stared at the hole where he delivered the Spirit Bomb at Izuku. Meanwhile Shoji and Tamaki flew towards Shinso as they were attacked by Paparoni's warriors. Present Mic on the spectator's seats yelled at his warriors who were still amazed by the attack.

"Hey! Don't just stand around, Universe 6! Move them, knock them off, and win! Just fight!" Present Mic yelled.

Aizawa clenched his fists because of disbelief seeing Izuku now cannot be traced after receiving the Spirit Bomb.

"Is this really... is this the really end of you... Izuku?" Aizawa stuttered as Zeno now slowly taps his finger at Izuku's image to confirm his loss.

"No! Not yet!" Everyone cried.

"Wherever he is, he must wake up once again!" Melissa cheered.

"Fight back, Midoriya!! Iida added.

"It seems that this multiverse is not meant for Midoriya." Shinso smirked.

"Oh really? We'll see." Angel smirked too. Shinso looked at the god on what he meant on what he just said.

The whole World of Void is now trembling and shaking due to an unknown reason. The warriors sharpened their senses to prepare from any surprise attacks.

"Kota..." Ectoplasm said as Kota nods at him. The Universe 11 warriors too, felt the shaking around the arena.

"What is this shaking?" Shoji asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Iida smirked.

"Of course. I'd expect nothing less." Shigaraki chuckled.

Aizawa smiled as he realized who is the cause of this shaking around the world of void.

"Aizawa-sama, you know what this means right?" Midnight asked.

"He is coming." Aizawa replied.

"Who is coming?" Shoto asked.

"And why they looked happy and excited?" Kaminari asked.

"Why are they so confident about the shaking thing?" Eri asked.

"You will see a newborn monster to defeat Shinso!" Garou exclaimed.

"And of course, we all knew who that is." Iida smirked as everyone started to smile and realized who Garou and Iida meant. Meanwhile, Shinso went to his normal pale face because he believed that it is Izuku who made the World of Void shaking and trembling.

A sudden blast of light coming from the ground just blasted up to the sky and making everyone blind. The figure now of a man started to stand slowly from the ground. Shinso approached the huge white beam that blasted to the sky to confirm who is the cause of the blast.

The Zenos looked at the beam as it interrupted them pressing the image of Izuku who they thought that lost in the fight. The sudden lightbeam now started to fade away and now, Izuku rises again from the ground and his whole body is now engulfed with some godtype aura on it and pure heat can be felt around him as he attained now the 'Ultra Instinct'."

"Oooooooooh!" Everyone imitated the Zenos cooed voice.

"That form is way different from what we have saw earlier!" Mirio exclaimed.

"What is that form?" Momo asked.

"You will see." Momoko replied.

"A newborn monster? So that new form of Izuku now looks like he can match Shinso at any kind of battle?!" Nejire asked.

"I don't knoooow." Angel hummed as he want to avoid spoilers.

"Ooooh. Izuku was alive." P Zeno said.

"Ooooh. Izuku is so intense!" F Zeno added.

"How thrilling!" P Zeno said.

"How exciting!" F Zeno added.

Shoji and Tamaki joined Shinso to see what really happened to Izuku and how did he managed to survive from the Spirit Bomb.

"Son Izuku... what is he?!" Shoji asked.

"It doesn't look like he just survived that explosion out of dumb luck." Ectoplasm said.

"Something's different from before." Iida said.

"Yeah. He is emitting a tremendous heat, but..." Tetsutetsu said

"His energy seem frightening calm." Master Mineta added.

"Let us observe for now. After all, this is the first time I've ever seen Izuku-san like that." Midnight said.

Izuku now looked at Shinso's direction while his sight is covered by his new aura. He walked one step forward and in a sudden, Izuku now kicks Shinso surprisingly and Shinso managed to dodge it. Everyone looked shock at what they saw and how fast did Izuku got in Shinso's place quickly.

"EEH?!" Everyone groaned.

"That is more faster than mine!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Oh boy! Looks like he is now matched at Shinso!" Mineta added.

"Too fast!" Iida said.

"But Shinso's sharp senses still managed to dodge it." Tsuyu said.

"But still, Deku moved like more of Tamaki's movements in that multiverse!" Uraraka added.

Shoji and Tamaki looked slowly at Shinso's direction and saw Izuku already above him and backflips in the air to unleash an attack for Shinso did the first strike first but Izuku swiftly dodged the attack and attempts to punch Shinso but Shinso managed to block again by his fist and both of them created a tremendous blast.

"He's fast!" Everyone said.

"The clash of the titans!" Ectoplasm said.

Izuku stepped back away and now Shinso quickly appears at him to punch him but Izuku managed to dodge quickly once again and looked to himself if what really happened to him. Shinso has some dirt on his face as he wipes it after Izuku dodged his attack.

"It only grazed him, but Izuku's attacks are working! Even though he has no match to him in blue form." Ectoplasm said.

"Those movements... They're nothing like Dad's usual movements." Kota said.

"He's not just fast. I couldn't even sense him moving to attack at all." Kota added.

"Yeah. It is same too when he dodges." Ectoplasm said.

"What is going on?" Katsuki asked while looking at Izuku's new form.

"Katsuki looks like jealous at Izuku's form!" Mitsuki mocked.

"I'M NOT THAT JEA..." Katsuki stopped when the 2 classes glared at him after being smacked in the head because of the way he acts at Izuku on that multiverse.

'BULLSHIT!!!' Katsuki mentally yelled.

"What is that form of him? It looks like everything changed including his attacks and more!" All Might said.

"Perhaps something quite wonderful is happening to Izuku san." Midnight exclaimed.

"Do you know what it is?" Ojiro asked.

"Yes! Though this is just my assumption of course!" Midnight happily replied. Aizawa while looking at Izuku who now fights Shinso at the same level, he knew what form did Izuku attained and he himself cannot believe that a mortal like Izuku, can attain this form.

"Ultra Instinct..." Aizawa nervously said.

Present Mic's ears wiggled after what he heard from his brother and gasped in shock. Also Belmod and Khai of Universe 11 gasped and was shocked at Izuku's new form.

"I see. Those movements... But for a mortal like Son Izuku...? That is a state that even a god cannot attain." Anato said.

"Ultra Instinct?" Sato asked.

"Not even a god can attain?! So he must be now beyond at Shinso's level now! He can now really win this!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"So he is the first one to attain that form, fantastic!" Gran Torino said.

"But I still sensed that it is not yet at its full power yet." Mineta said.

The three gods gasped at Mineta after what they just heard.

"Can you explain it to us why it is not yet at his full power?" Angel asked.

"Why Shinso can still match Izuku at that form he attained? If they said that even them cannot attain that form yet, it means that Izuku yet created that form but, it is not yet hundred percent complete yet. If he is at the full power of it, Shinso might be using his full power right now. And also, Shinso surpassed a power of a God of Destruction, which means he can still match Midoriya. Am I right?" Mineta replied.

Angel smacked his head at the table after what he heard from Mineta. Momoko spilled her bottle of water to her eyes due to another prediction that Mineta said. Garou just quickly ate his chips fast as like everyone is begging to it.

"Are those gods okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Mineta, it looks like your knowledge have really improved since we came here in this cinema room. I want you to ask more questions when we come back to our world. Okay?" Nezu asked.

"Yes, principal!" Mineta quickly replied.

'How did he knew that Izuku's Ultra Instinct is not yet complete?!' The three gods thought.

"Ridiculous. Impossible! Impossible!" One God of Destruction exclaimed.

"I'm not sure why, but the other gods appear to be getting working up." Gran Torino said.

"Everyone seemed surprised." F Zeno said.

"Apparently, it is super amazing." P Zeno replied.

"Well, it maybe a little early to draw a conclusion. Regardless, this development is captivating." Nighteye stated.

"How exciting!" F Zeno said.

"How Thrilling!" P Zeno said.

"Look at the gods now! They are now have mixed reactions on Midoriya's new form." Mirio exclaimed.

"But like what Mineta said, it is not yet in full condition. Which means, Shinso there can still be at the upperhand here in this fight." Shoto said.

"My, my. Who would have thought this to be possible, Aizawa-sama?" Midnight asked.

"It seems to be something rather well-known amongst the gods." Ojiro whispered.

"Wh-What. You don't know about it? You amateur." Gran Torino chuckled and made Ojiro flustered due to embarrassment.

"But why did this happen so suddenly?" Aizawa asked.

"I believe the Spirit Bomb was the trigger." Midnight replied.

"You mean he powered up by absorbing the Spirit Bomb?" Iida asked.

"But the power of the Spirit Bomb didn't worked on Shinso. Even if that power bossted him, it doesn't explain how he can match him." Tetsutetsu said.

"Trigger? They mean that the Spirit Bomb is the reason of Deku's new form?" Uraraka asked.

"Maybe, but Izuku got lucky in there because no one had surivived the Spirit Bomb he created. Not even the strongest villains he faced before didn't last for long on those battles." Momoko replied.

"Midoriya in that multiverse doesn't have the vocabulary of surrender in his mind so I thought that he just broke through his shell to adapt that power." Shoto added.

Momoko dropped her jaw after hearing this. Another theorist secretly spoiled the reason of Izuku's new form.

"That pervert and this cold/hot kid are future heroes and ANALYSTS." Angel whispered to Garou.

"Yeah, I know." Garou replied.

"Precisely. The energy of the Spirit Bomb must be acting... as a temporary source of power from his depleted body. However, the main point is something else. In that big explosion, the raging power of the Spirit Bomb that entered Izuku san, and Izuku san's power to resist it... Beyond that clash of power, Izuku san broke through the shell to the deeper potential within himself. That's my assumption." Midnight said.

"So I was right." Shoto muttered.

"He broke through his shell to the deeper potential within himself in order to survive the attack and to attain that new form of his!" Nejire exclaimed.

"Broke through the shell..." Iida muttered.

"Oh, that's all fine. However, that heat, I'm not sure about this." Midnight said. The two strongest mortals now stared at each other and started to create fast and heavy punches towards each other.

Every warrior looked at the battle as it created destruction and thunder everywhere. Izuku's eyes now looked like his Ultra Instinct is about to expire and now, he managed to kick Shinso in the gut and blasted a Kamehameha on him to send him away.

Shinso managed to stood up from the attack, Izuku then stepped away from his spot to launch himself from the huge pillar and launched once again to Shinso like a full powered rocket and yelled for the last time to deliver the final blow of his attack before his Ultra Instinct expires and created a huge explosion.

"That must be the finishing touches!" Kaminari said.

"But it seems like Shinso wasn't affected by that Kamehameha and the punch of Izuku just now." All Might added.

"Who cares? For as long as that bastard receives what he must get from that nerd!" Katsuki yelled.

"Saiyans, quite impressive beings. But... this heat, that is your limit!" Shinso said as he blocked Izuku's punch and started to create a red aura from his body to withstand the pressure of his punch. Izuku on the other hand, losses his new form and now, was sent by Shinso away by a blast from his hand who blocked Izuku's punch.

"It appears to be temporary." Khai sighed.

"Of course. No one could achieve that so easily." Belmod added.

"Midoriya!!" Everyone yelled.

"Shinso is really a juggernaut here. He knew that Izuku's limits of that power are being shown up. So he decided to power up from the first time to block it successfully." Aizawa said.

"Look! Someone charged at Shinso!" Sato exclaimed.

After sending Izuku away, Mirio secretly launched himself to Shinso to hit him but Shinso managed to block his sneak attack.

"Nyngh so close! Nyngh!" Present Mic muttered.

"Warriors are most open when finishing their enemies. Shinso doesn't even have that kind of weakness." Yu added.

"Nice try Mirio." Shinso said.

"Thanks to your strength." Mirio stuttered.

"It's true that finishing enemies with your last attack may give you a wide opening. But Shinso on that multiverse proved to us that he doesn't have that kind of weakness." All Might said.

"So that's why you heroes, and future heroes, must learn that kind of instinct to avoid being assassinated." Garou said.

"Yeah!" The pro heroes replied.

"Assassin of Universe 6, what do you want?" Shinso asked.

"I'm working." Mirio replied.

"Explain yourself. Just what was that earlier?" Katsuki asked at Izuku who lied on the ground after being sent away by Shinso.

"It looks like I've used up all my energy." Izuku grunted.

"Hurry up and answer!" Katsuki annoyingly said.

"I'm not too sure myself." Izuku chuckled.

"What a waste of time." Katsuki sighed when suddenly an explosion just blasted in front of the two.

"We'll talk later. For now, you ju-" Katsuki stopped when he can't sense Izuku anymore from behind.

"Deku don't know his new power yet?" Uraraka asked.

"Maybe because only the people in the spectator's seat knew the name of his new power." Tsuyu replied.

The scene now changed to Izuku changing his hiding spot to avoid the battle he saw in front of him earlier. Whil Izuku rested, Shigaraki suddenly appeared to him ane pointed his hand with a Ki Blast charging on his hand.

"What the hell?!" Everyone yelled.

"I knew it! That villain is a traitor!" Momo angrily said.

"This can't happen!" Mineta whined.

"Where is Kota and Ectoplasm? They should be the ones to assist I
Midoriya at this moment!" Snipe said.

"It brings memories from planet Namek eh?" Shigaraki asked.

"You appear the lack of strength to escape." Shigaraki added.

"You..." Izuku slowly muttered.

"Fortunately, this is a blind spot." Shigaraki said and now shoots Izuku with his ki blast.

"Raaaaaahh!!!" Izuku yelled.

"NOOOOO!!!" Everyone shrieked.

"Where is Katsuki to save him?!" Mitsuki angrily asked.

"They are both hiding in a blind spot. So that no one could find them easily." Shoto said.

"Disqualification for this bastard please and a round trip back to hell." Shoji added.

Izuku yelled after being hitted by the ki blast of Shigaraki but, instead of finishing him off, he lend him some of his energy to regain his composure back.

"I've shared a little bit of my energy to you. Now, all debts are settled." Shigaraki said

"Particularly, fighting that monster, Shinso, is something I want to avoid. Did you hear what the gods have talked about earlier? The strength you have shown before. Apparently, among the gods, it is called Ultra Instinct." Shigaraki added.

"If I can do that again, will I be able to beat Shinso?" Izuku asked while cracking his bones.

"Hoooo. Good thing he just spared some of his energy at Izuku." Inko said.

"Even if they hide on a blind spot of the arena, Nighteye can sense them even if they are hiding somewhere else around the arena." Aizawa added.

The scene now changed to Mirio's attack earlier being blocked by Shinso and now attempts to punch him with his left hand but Shinso catches it and spinned Mirio like a wheel in the air. Mirio once again stood up to feet and used Time Skip to attack Shinso at any angle but Shinso too can predict Mirio's next move and he realized that Mirio is using his Time Skip against him.

"He seems to catch up at Mirio's Time Skip. This is bad for Mirio." Aizawa said.

"Quicker Mirio! Quicker!" Nejire exclaimed.

"How he can move more quick if Shinso can predict his next line of movements?" Vlad King asked.

"Time Vs Strength!" Uraraka said.

P Zeno pointed at Shinso and acknowledged his power.

"Woah! That guy is really strong." P Zeno said.

"Yeah, I like him too." F Zeno agreed.

Shinso changed his position after dealing with Mirio's countless Time Skip moves against him.

"Now I've felt them, they're heavy indeed." Mirio said.

"Of course those are heavy. Look at those biceps of that man!" Momoko said.

"And they're hard ones too." Midnight exclaimed.

"The fuck?" Everyone thought.

"Do you seriously intend to beat me?" Shinso asked.

"That's my job!" Mirio replied as he used his Time Skip to appear in front of Shinso. Mirio activated his Time Skip and leaving his body in the normal time to get Shinso's attention as his true body now sneaks attacks Shinso from behind but Shinso in the normal world managed to block Mirio's punch and breaking the trick that Mirio did.

"How did he know?! This is crazy!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Even speed and time is nothing against Shinso? Impossible." Gran Torino sighed.

"But Mirio managed to restrain Shinso in there and ALMOST eliminates him." Garou said.

"In what way?!" Everyone asked.

"You'll see. But for now, no spoilers please." Angel said.

"Mirio san can hide in a separate space he created... by storing the time he skipped." Midnight said.

"How can his attacks be detected and not work when he's in another space?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

Mirio now charged at Shinso using his Time Skip but Shinso once again managed to block Mirio's attack and punches him straight to the face. Mirio stepped back again and tries to kick Shinso's feet but Shinso flips in the air and forms a rocket kick using both of his feet to launch at Mirio's body.

Mirio used his Time Skip again and again against Shino but everytime he appears nearby Shinso, he always gets punched and sent away. Shinso had enough of his movements as he barraged Mirio with countless of heavy punches to slow him down and finishing it with a huge front kick that sent Mirio flying away.

"Shinso sees through his movements." Yu said.

"Then why does he still use Time Skip?" Present Mic shrieked.

"Why would someone like Mirio keep using Time Skip if it doesn't work?" Ojiro asked too.

"Mirio has a plan for it and why he always uses the Time Skip, even it is not tricking Shinso anymore." Nezu said.

"So he uses it again as a lure to deliver another secret attack at Shinso?" Kaminari asked.

"Exactly." Nezu replied.

After Mirio sending himself to attack Shinso using his Time Skip, Shinso now have finally spoke to him.

"How many times will you repeat this? Stop wasting time!" Shinso said.

"Shinso don't have any openings." Izuku said while hiding at a rubble when suddenly, two namekian warriors from Universe 6 suddenly appeared behind Izuku and launched a double ki blast at him but was blocked by Kota and Ectoplasm who just came in the nick of time to protect Izuku.

"What?!" Both of the namekians exclaimed.

"You will be fighting..." Kota said.

"Against us!" Ectoplasm finished.

"Kota and Ectoplasm!" Everyone cheered.

"No one's gonna touch him!" Momo exclaimed.

"Did you notice those two warriors of Universe 6 looked like... Ectoplasm sensei?" Tokoyami asked.

"Like what they say, Universe 6 and 7 both have the same planet Earth and both of those universes contain the same planets, warriors, and species." Angel stated.

The Namekians of Universe 6 and Kota and Ectoplasm charged at each other. The scene now changed to Katsuki now dealing with Melissa as they pushed their ki blasts against each other. Katsuki roars and overpowers Melissa's blast.

Melissa now turned into a human rolling boulder and now charged at Katsuki with the love aura on it but Katsuki didn't upgrade his arsenal as he just shoots ki blasts at Melissa how just dodged every single blast that Katsuki just fired.

"A pathetic attack like that won't work on me!" Katsuki angrily yelled. Katsuki now punched Melissa in the face and crashing her to a nearby rubble. Katsuki is about to finish her when Jiro (Rozie) appeared suddenly and spins kick Katsuki away but Katsuki managed to be on guard to prevent being damaged by the surprise attack.

"Woah. I am now a warrior of Universe 2." Jiro said.

"And you are also a part of the love Universe." Kaminari hummed.

"Don't be such a geek!" Jiro chuckled at Kaminari.

"Poor me, being punched in the face by Katsuki." Melissa sighed.

"It makes me feel pity for you in that universe to see myself punching you straight to the face. It disgusts me." Katsuki replied.

"Well atleast he is not really bad as I thought." David chuckled.

"Hey! I am not really that too much bad!" Katsuki protested.

"I must protect Melissa." Jiro said while looking at Melissa but was interrupted by Katsuki who shoots them with his ki blasts like a machinegun. After his attack, he saw from the smoke that the two escaped his attack.

"Tch! They ran off." Katsuki said and he left but Jiro and Melissa hid themselves in a nearby rubble where they stood up earlier.

"Are you all right Melissa?" Jiro asked.

"Jiro, can we really this? At this rate..." Melissa stuttered but was slapped by Jiro.

"You fool! Is this really the extent of your love?! Remember, love is stronger... and bigger!" Jiro said as she started to cry. Melissa to cried a little after realizing her mistake of asking that question.

"You're right, Jiro. If I can't believe in love, then who can?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah! Don't give up Melissa!" Jiro said.

"I will!" Melissa replied.

"Girl power!" Momoko yelled as the girls cheered too.

The scene now returned to Mirio now on guard once again because of Shinso bulldozers him with countless punches and unleashed a huge uppercut to send him away and making him crash in the rocks. Cabba can be seen noticing Mirio being at disadvantage

"Mirio-san is making sure to block whenever Shinso hits him." Cabba said.

"Mirio is being treated like a punching bag in here." Aizawa said.

"Mirio can't find an opening to Shinso. That's why he us now dealing with his heavy punches." All Might added.

Mirio now gripped his fists and pointed it at Shinso's direction and launching an aura to hit Shinso but Shinso saw the aura and blocked it. Mirio surprisingly appeared behind Shinso and managed to punch him in the chest to disable him.

"This his will bind you in a cage of time!" Mirio said and launched Shinso in the edge of the arena while his guard is on.

"Such an attack is futile..." Shinso said when suddenly after his chest returned to normal after being punched by Shinso, he was now unable to move and now being imprisoned in the cage of time.

"Wow!" Everyone said.

"That's Mirio's trump card in that multiverse. Imprisoning someone in a cage of time to disable his movements. Which means that Mirio now is at the advantage." Garou said.

"Finish him, Mirio!" All Might cheered.

"Is Mirio the first and last guy to eliminate him?!" Katsuki asked.

"Please let him be the one!" Everyone cheered.

Shinso looked at his arm as he is now being imprisoned by Mirio's Time Cage.

"So this is Mirio's trump card?" Izuku asked while peeking from the corners.

Shinso managed to look forward to find where Mirio is. Mina and Hagakure (Kale) watched how their strongest warrior deal with Shinso.

"That's our Ultimate Assassin, Mirio! It looks like he can't move at all!" Mina exclaimed.

"I looked like I'm a worried one." Hagakure pouted.

"Yeah because you are Mina's sister in here and you are a strong one too." Momoko said.

"And you buff just like All Might does." Garou added.

"Really?!" Both All Might and Hagakure exclaimed.

"Shinso, what's wrong? Move!" Belmod yelled.

"This attack is Mirio san's trump card." Yu said.

"Nice! Keep him frozen!" Present Mic cheered.

"Now's your chance... You've got your roles that only you can play... for Universe 6!" Mirio said. Cabba, Mina and Hagakure nodded at Mirio's instructions and they started to left him against Shinso who is still being disabled.

"Mirio san gave instructions to Cabba san and the others. What must be done to ensure the survival of Universe 6? In other words, he decided that help from his allies is essential." Yu stated.

"O-Okay! Keep Shinso frozen until time runs out!" Present Mic ordered.

"But it is not enough to lock himself in that kind of state for a long time." Momo said.

"He is wide open for the enemies including Shoji, Tamaki and the other Pride Troopers." Aizawa added.

"If I were him, just give him the finishing blow!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Which is..." Nejire said.

"POWEEEEEER!!!" Mirio yelled as everyone laughed and clapped at him.

Shinso's eyes glowed and he starts to move now in a slow manner towards Mirio who is still holding him in that Time Prison he created.

"No way!" Mirio yelled.

"His strength is sooo fantastic!" Present Mic said.

"No one delivered a successful hit at Shinso that can make him grunt in pain." Momoko reminded.

"I know that it is Deku who can do it first." Uraraka exclaimed.

"Nope, it is not him." Angel replied.

"Huh? Then who is it?" Ojiro asked.

"You will see." Garou replied.

"My power won't long last enough to keep him frozen until the end. Then I'll have to put all my chips on the table. Even though gambling is not very assassin-like." Mirio said and now raising his hand which holds Shinso tightly and created a little nuke from his hand to deliver it at Shinso for the finishing touches.

Mirio now rushed at Shinso and pointing the nuke for him in advance to end things up.

"Then I'll finish this with this hit! Making Universe 6 win is my job!" Mirio yelled as he blasted Shinso with his final attack but Shinso stopped everything he rushed by his glare.

"WHAAAAAAT?!?!" Everyone groaned.

"D-Don't tell me that..." Mirio said.

"Yep. You just fucked up big time on that multiverse, Mirio." Angel finished said.

"Even time doesn't stand a chance against him? Impossible." Midnight said.

"Mirio's loss is now confirmed." Nezu said.

"It seems like no one can stop me. Even time surrendered at my strength." Shinso proudly said.

"Damn that multiverse version of you. Both of you have those cold tone of talking." Hatsume pouted.

Shinso just laughed at everyone who looked at him being happy to see his multiverse version still cannot be taken down easily. Momoko looked at her phone to see how Izuku liked the armor that Garou sent to him earlier and blushed due to Izuku's smile.

"What?! He stopped it with just his glare?" Izuki asked in disbelief. Shinso now slowly opened his hand to grip Mirio's nuke and to destroy it slowly.

"An assassin's pride? How rubbish!" Shinso mocked as he destroys the nuke that prisons him in time and now, he is now freed from Mirio's trump card. Mirio and Izuku saw it in disbelief as Shinso's strength still overpowered everything Mirio has unleashed.

Everyone in the audience dropped their jaws after seeing Shinso destroying Mirio's final trump card.

"Time imprisonement for Shinso is just like being imprisoned in gravity!" Mina said.

"And also, he managed to escape from it. His mom and dad might be strong too!" Tsuyu added.

"He beat Mirio's last resort attack?!" Present Mic asked in shock.

"He's far beyond comprehension. This means Shinso possesses power that transcend time itself." Yu exllained

"What in the world is he?!" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Are you telling me that, even time itself means nothing against Shinso's strength?" Ojiro asked.

"He's on a whole different level!" Belmod exclaimed.

"He's in class of his own, yes." Marcarita added.

"Shinso is truly the Pride of Universe 11." Khai finished.

"They have complimented Shinso many times but, does Shinso cared about it?" Sato asked.

"Nope. Not even a single pitch of gratitude, he didn't." Garou replied.

"Even Belmod, Khai or Marcarita, he doesn't trust them?" Mina asked.

"Yes. He only cared for himself and don't wanted to be fooled again by the people around him." Momoko replied.

"He created himself a monster in order to be the most strongest of the warriors of all the 12 universes!" David said.

"But, he doesn't care about that kind of praise anymore. He just wanted to survive at all costs. Even joining the Pride Troopers as a group to represent Universe 11 to survive in this Tournament decided him to interact with others." All Might added.

Mirio now punches Shinso with everything he got left but Shinso managed to block everything Mirio throws on him as Shinso's turn now to punch back at Mirio who was now grunting in pain due to Shinso's heavy punching style. Shinso glared his eyes to attack Mirio by the force he creates from his strength to damage him.

Mirio now was thrown away after Shinso's attack. Mirio crashed to the rubbles and pants in pain when suddenly Shinso appeared quickly in front of him and fired a ki blast that sends him in the sky.

"It's over." Shinso said as he raised his palm on Mirio who is flying away. Shinso turned around and crossed his arms as an explosion was blasted from the sky to eliminate Mirio.

"Mirio san!" Cabba yelled.

"Mirio!" Izuku stuttered.

"It's okay, Mirio. Atleast your multiverse version shown a great fight against Shinso and your trump card, is waaaaaaay too fantastic!" Present Mic cheered.

"Yeah. I will improve myself then. Now that I have learned so many things from that Shinso of that multiverse." Mirio said.

"Shinso crossing his arms and turns around from his enemies makes himself like a boss!" Kota exclaimed.

"Universe 6 Mirio san has dropped out." Nighteye announced as Mirio now fell in tbe spectator's seats. Present Mic widened his eyes in disbelief to see his greatest warrior lose to the greatest warrior of the Universe 11.

"M-Mirio..." Present Mic muttered.

"No one can stand up to Shinso." Belmod chuckled.

"*sigh* Good Job out there, Mirio." Present Mic complimented Mirio who lowered his head in disappointment.

"The moment I couldn't end it with one hit, my loss is already confirmed." Mirio said.

"Your defeat won't be in vain! I'm sure your work out there had an impact on Cabba and the others." Present Mic said.

"Either way, Mirio-san's drop out was a painful loss. Universe 6 is in a bind." Yu said.

"We won't let Mirio san's intentions go to waste!" Cabba said.

"Sad to see Mirio lose." Tamaki sighed.

"But he did a great fight against Shinso!" Nejire exclaimed.

"I hope Izuku comes back in that Ultra Instinct form and defeat Shinso at once!" Momo added.

Timeskip brought to you by Tamaki who eats Sushi.

Izuku was still resting at the blind spots of the arena when suddenly, Mina and Hagakure attacked him from out of nowhere but Izuku managed to block their surprise attack. Mina now transformed into Super Saiyan 2 against Izuku.

"I can do what Izuku do!" Mina exclaimed.

"Yes. Both of you are Saiyan warriors in this multiverse but Izuku is at the core level of being a Super Saiyan and Mina on the other hand just discovered only the transformation of SS1." Garou said.

"So no Saiyan like the same levels of Izuku and Katsuki taught them to transform in that kind of form?" Momo asked.

"Yes. But the good thing is, after the tournament held at Universe 6, these kids managed to transform into Super Saiyan to upgrade their powers in fighting because of Katsuki and Izuku." Garou replied.

"Son Izuku." Mina said while Izuku created his stance against Mina.

"Here it goes! I'll beat you in no time!" Mina said as she charged Izuku and gave him a barrage of punches to take him down. Izuku stepped away at Mina but Mina chased Izuku and continued her attacks on him. But Izuku managed to find an opening on Mina and kicks her away.

"What?!" Present Mic asked.

"Impossible." Mina said while catches her breath.

"What's wrong? You can't beat me like that." Izuku asked.

"Bastard!" Mina yelled as she attacked Izuku once again but Izuku managed to block every single punch and attacks Mina blows on him.

"Why? Why I can't hit him?!" Mina asked.

"If you notice her movements and the way she attacks, it is quite obvious that her way of attacking Izuku is always the same pattern as the basic attacking does. Even Mina can power up at a stronger form, but cannot hit Izuku with her attacks. It may be useless as well." All Might said.

"So Mina's movements are too linear? Like what Deku said at Tamaki earlier?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah. Young Midoriya can win this if he wants to beat her quickly." All Might added.

Izuku caught Mina's leg and spins her away but Mina got back to her feet and attacked Izuku once again. She used her flexibility this time to hit Izuku with her kick and punches him away.

"Don't think that'll keep working on me!" Mina smirked.

"I suppose to but, how about this?!" Izuku said as he created afterimages of him and surrounds Mina in a circle.

"What?!" Mina said.

"That is too hard to do that you know!" Garou said.

"Those afterimages represent Izuku's speed. And now, he toys with Mina with every trick he want to share on her." Midnight added.

Mina charged at one of Izuku's afterimages but she punched the wrong one as Izuku appeared suddenly behind her and kicks her away.

"Hey! Using funny attacks is cheating! Fight me fair and square!" Mina yelled.

"If you can't beat my afterimage technique, you'll never achieve Super Saiyan 3." Izuku stated.

"There's a third form of his Super Saiyan power?!" Everyone asked.

"Yep and that form is too cool to see." Garou exclaimed.

"*sigh* But it is just a long hair to the ass version of his Super Saiyan version, Garou." Angel sighed.

"Don't be a killjoy Angel! You take things too serious!" Momoko said.

"Oh, sorry." Angel replied.

"What?!" Mina said as she charged at Izuku but Izuku disappeared from her sight as he created too many afterimages around her and now its his time to attack Mina.

"Another funny technique!" Mina said.

Izuku continues to punch Mina with her guard on but Izuku used his afterimage once again to stun her and bulldozers her body like a punching bag.

"See what happens when you don't listen to me." Present Mic muttered.

Izuku appeared behind Mina to punch her but Mina catches his fist to stop the sneak attack.

"How about that?" Mina smirked.

"She saw through Izuku's attacks." Iida said.

Mina and Izuku continued to punch against each other and sending themselves around the arena too fast that even the naked eye can't see them clearly while they are fighting.

Mina caught Izuku and punched him and throws him away.

"She can match Deku right now because Deku taught her how to transform into a Super Saiyan." Uraraka sighed.

"Izuku of that multiverse doesn't enjoy fighting enemies who have no evolution or power ups in their arsenal. So he decides to motivate them to go all out to satisfy himself in fighting strong warriors." Garou said.

"I think it's time for you to transform now. You may lose before you go at full strength!" Mina said.

"Yeah. Guess I will." Izuku replied as he started to transform now into his Super Saiyan form slowly since he lost most of his energy against Shinso. Izuku transformed into Super Saiyan 2 to match Mina's power.

"Don't regret later." Mina said.

Izuku charged at Mina and gave her heavy blows of punches and made Mina grunt in pain.

"Is this really the same Super Saiyan 2 power?!" Mina asked in pain.

"Her SS2 form against Izuku's SS2 does not have the same power as I thought." Thirteen said.

"Because Mina mastered it in the Tournament. So that's why she is still dealing with some minor problems of her power against Izuku." Vlad King added.

"If Mina can master it, then she can match Midoriya then?" Kendo asked.

"Who knows? Depends on the user of it." Cementoss replied.

"Still no because Mina must understand when and how to use those forms against a veteran warrior like Izuku. Remember, sometimes, we always don't rely on power. We also rely on our strategy and thinking to win the fight." Angel said.

"Sis!" Hagakure yelled.

"I won't lose! Crush Cannon!" Mina unleashed a countless red ki blasts at Izuku and successfully hits him and created a smoke.

After the smoke covered Izuku, it was revealed that Izuku blocked Mina's attack to withstand the damage of the Crush Cannon.

"If this is what you want, then I'm gonna get fired up too." Izuku said and charged Mina this time to attack her. Both of their attacks created wind pressures everywhere and blasts everything out of their way. Izuku managed to block Mina's attacks but Mina too can manage to block Izuku's attacks as well.

"Unbelieveable. So this is the power of the Super Saiyan 2s?" Iida said.

"Come one other me! Go fight Midori and beat him!" Hagakure cheered.

"Let's see Young Mina how you buff like me." All Might snickered.

Hagakure slowly approached Mina as she wants to join the battle but, her nervousness still tickles her.

"Let's go, Hagakure!" Mina said.

"Yeah!" Hagakure replied as she transformed to her Super Saiyan form and also, she buffed too. The Saiyan Duo charged at Izuku at the same time to overpower him in terms of speed. Hagakure landed a punch at Izuku to make him slow down.

"Nice, Hagakure!" Mina cheered.

"Yeah!" Hagakure replied.

"Not a bad form for me!" All Might said with a thumbs up on Hagakure.

"Now I look like a strong one right now!" Hagakure exclaimed.

Izuku flew backwards and blasted ki blasts at Mina and Hagakure but the two managed to dodge every blast that tries to hit them. Hagakure charged from the left and Mina to the right and both of them hitting Izuku and sending him away.

"I'm fighting with Sis!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"So she is my elder sister in this multiverse?" Hagakure asked.

"Yes. And Mina is a leader of a gang (I think.) way back to your Universe 6. She is a brave and a naughty person but you are different from her. You are a shy, silent and considered as a weak Saiyan." Garou said.

"Hey. Saying weak to her multiverse version is too harsh you know." Ojiro argued.

"Truth hurts Ojiro. It is really true that she is weak on that multiverse but she managed to be a strong one after fighting for their lives and for their universe." Angel replied.

"Oi Hagakure! I think this is the time for you to activate that berserk mode of yours!" Mina suggested.

"B-but I..." Hagakure stuttered.

"It doesn't matter if you can't control yourself or not! For as long as we can beat this guy in front of us and be victorious for our Universe. Do you get me?" Mina said.

"Yes!" Hagakure said. Hagakure now slowly powered up and now, she formed herself to the berserk mode she did earlier in the Tournament.

"Not that form again!" Endeavor yelled.

"But why dad?" Natsuo asked.

"For him, it disgusts him." Rei replied.

"What made that form to you that made you disgust Endeavor?" Hagakure asked.

"I can't explain. But it disgusts me!" Endeavor roared.

"He is disgusted to see a woman being buffed like All Might." Momoko said.

"Oh. So this bastard knows how to feel weirdness around him. Pathetic." Garou said while laughing.

"That form again?!" Izuku exclaimed while seeing Hagakure transform into her berserk mode form once again.

"That form again!" Aizawa said.

"She did it again for the second time." Iida added.

Aftet Hagakure transformed, Mina complimented her for doing that transformation once again. This made Hagakure finally controlled her new form and maintain her emotions throug it.

"That's it, Hagakure! Let's go!" Mina exclaimed

"Yes, Sis!" Hagakure replied.

"She has finally controlled her buff form. Interesting match." Reiko said.

"Midoriya is at disadvantage in here. He is against two youngsters and fast ones too." Kaminari added.

Izuku rushed at the two but Hagakure swings Mina to increase her power at attacking Izuku and kicking him but Izuku blocked it while Hagakure sneak punched him to the gut and threw him away.

The Universe 6 Saiyans blinked around Izuku many times to make Izuku analyze where they will next appear.

"What's wrong? You need to be vigor!" Mina said, appearing above Izuku as he tries to block Mina's attack, Hagakure kicks him towards a huge rubble in the arena.

"They are now overpowering Deku!" Uraraka said in a concern tone.

"Don't worry. He can handle the situation." Shoto said.

"Good job, Hagakure! Just keep after him! " Mina said.

"Okay, Sis." Hagakure replied as she unleashed a group of ki blasts and throws it at Izuku but Izuku dodged away from the blast but Mina charged at him with full speed.

"Lemme pump some spirit into you!" Mina yelled.

"Sorry Tetsu. I'm borrowin' your attack. Solar Flare!" Izuku unleashed a blinding flash at Mina to make her blind and crash herself to the rubble where Izuku crashed earlier.

"No need to apology Midoriya!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"He created a flashbang from his forehead?!" Fuyumi exclaimed.

"Nope. It is just a technique from Tetsutetsu of that multiverse to distract or blind the enemy to make their line of sight against their target begone for awhile." Momoko replied.

Hagakure looked at Mina falling while screeching in pain. She charged Izuku with anger and chokes him in the corner.

"Son Izuku! She was gonna hit you! But you dodged it!" Hagakure angrily said while choking him.

"Of course what do you want him to do? Receive her stupid attack?! Are you freaking stupid?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Well I'm gonna agree with this boy. But her emotions drove her to say those words at Izuku." David replied.

"She really cares for her sister. How adorable!" Midnight added.

Shigaraki on the other hand, enjoying blasting enemies from his spot. Tamaki saw him in the upper rubble of the arena.

"So, who is going to entertain me next?" Shigaraki said while firing his enemies.

"I can't deal with this guy." Tamaki said and dodges Shigaraki's blast towards him.

"Mode change! Eeeh?!" Catospera cried when he saw Izuku thrown towards him and interrupting his transformation.

"What a poor warrior." All Might sighed.

"He is also a weak one so he deserved that!" Katsuki added.

"Huh?" Shigaraki said.

"Now, fall off!" Hagakure yelled while pushing Izuku but Izuku created a ki blast from his foot to shoot at Hagakure and letting himself free.

"Hagakure, don't go too far ahead." Mina warned.

"Yes, Sis!" Hagakure replied.

"If you can't control yourself just like that, you have like commited your own loss to that battle." Sato said.

"She is so cocky after controlling her new form. How presumptuous." Mineta said while smashing the floor just like what Izuku of the Seven Deadly Sins did against Monoma.

"You want that Axe of Izuku from that multiverse Mineta?" Angel asked.

"Yeah! Can you give me?!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Wait let me get it from my pocket and.... TADA!" Angel said as he grabbed the Divine Axe of Rhitta from his pocket and gave it to Mineta.

(The color of the Axe has some purple spots on it as a theme for Mineta.)

"Thank you very much!" Mineta replied.

"Why did you gave him that axe?" Garou asked.

"I just gave it to him to make him look good. Is there anything wrong?" Angel asked.

"Nothing." Garou sighed.

"We're beating this guy together!" Mina yelled when suddenly Shigaraki galloped his tail to warn them about his prescence.

"You?! You're the guy who knocked Cabba off!" Mina said.

"This is rather an obnoxious arrival, isn't it?" Shigaraki asked.

"Sorry. Did I interrupt you?" Izuku asked while smiling.

"However... you've brought a rather interesting bonus with you. I shall take these." Shigaraki said.

"Huh? Hey!" Izuku yelled.

"Saiyans truly are suitable as playthings." Shigaraki added.

"Yeah like how Izuku beat the shit of you when you were in Namek?" Momoko said.

"Can we see their fight at Namek?" Mina asked.

"Let us gods think about it." Momoko replied. (If you want to see Frieza vs Goku, let me know.)

"I wanna see how Izuku killed Shigaraki!" Kirishima said.

"Me too!" All Might added.

"What?! This is revenge for Cabba!" Mina angrily said charging a ki blast from her hand.

"Hahahahaha! Saiyans are so persistent! I hate them!" Shigaraki replied while creating his own attack against Mina but was stopped by Izuku from behind and holding his arm.

"Hold it. Not fair, Shigaraki. I was fightin' them. First come, first serve." Izuku warned.

"I shall enjoy the spectacle from above." Shigaraki said as he left the three of them.

Timeskip brought to you by the Hashiras.

Izuku crashed after being overpowered by MiKure (Mina and Hagakure. Yeah I've created their own combination name.) who overpowers him and exhaust himself once again.

"Deku is in a really bad situation in here!" Uraraka cried.

"Katsuki is dealing with Shoji, he can't assist him. While Ectoplasm and Kota are dealing with the Namekians of Universe 6. This is bad for him." Nezu added.

"That Potara thing, does it exist?" Momo asked.

"Yeah. And WHY?" Angel asked.

"Can we get one too?" Jiro nervously asked.

"Nope/Nope/Nope." The three gods replied.

"But why? That can be a good help in our fight as heroes!" Kirishima said.

"Midoriya's quirk plus Kirishima's quirk would be a monster one too!" Mina exclaimed.

"We will not allow you to have those Potaras." Momoko pouted.

"But why? 'Oh she's cute while pouting.'" Tokoyami asked while blushing at Momoko's face.

"If you use the Potara, and fusing yourselves together, you will never be separated, FOREVER!" Angel replied, making the room boomed by his voice.

"EEEH?!" Everyone reacted.

"I see. Well we are not disappointed by your decision. We knew that you just care for our students' safety." Aizawa replied.

"You're right." Momoko exclaimed with her thumbs up at Aizawa.

Izuku stood up slowly and lowers his head.

"Not yet. I ain't finished yet!" Izuku warned.

"You still wanna fight? Then bring it on! Have a taste of my power!" MiKure replied and unleashes some small but strong ki blasts at Izuku who is still silent.

"DOOODGE!!!" Everyone yelled.

"He is done." Shinso said.

"Run for your life!" Mineta said.

"The Ultra Instinct is on its way." Sero said.

"Huh?" Everyone asked.

"Look." Sero pointed in the screen.

She throws the ki blasts at Izuku when suddenly, Izuku's hair glowed white once again and sways his hands to block the ki blasts that is about to hit him.

"What the hell just happened?!" Present Mic asked.

"It's a fluke. It has to be a fluke! A fluke won't happen twice. This time, I'll blow you away for sure this time!" MiKure angrily said and unleashed another set of ki blasts at Izuku but Izuku dodged the ki blasts like dodging the bullets of a Nerf gun.

"What?! That's impossible!" MiKure grunted. Izuku now powered up and activated Ultra Instinct this time against MiKure. Izuku powered up even further to overpower himself against MiKure.

"Nice prediction there, Sero!" Mineta complimented while Sero high-fives Shoto and Mineta.

"Don't tell me that..." Jiro said.

"He activates the Ultra Instinct this time?" Uraraka said.

"No. I mean Sero, joining those two as theorists?" Jiro replied.

"Oh. HAHAHAHAHA poor Uraraka." Garou mocked while Uraraka facepalmed herself due to embarrassment.

'Screw you, Jiro!' Uraraka thought.

"Since he is no match against MiKure this time, he managed to unleash that form once again like it is the last fight he will do." Snipe said.

"You can't beat me anymore." Izuku said while looking at MiKure.

"I'll take the challenge." MiKure replied while supressing Izuku's wind pressure against her, making the rocks threw away and even at Katsuki and Shoji's direction.

"Izuku..." Katsuki muttered.

"Even so... I won't lose! I'm number one!" MiKure replied and powers herself up to match Izuku's power. The rocks keep flying everywhere and making everyone dodge to it.

"What's going on?" Kota asked.

"I like this one. I feel I could blow up an entire Universe with one shot... with the power that's bubbling in me." MiKure said.

"That's the problem of her. She gets cocky when she gets stronger. Unlike Izuku who is just calm and waiting for a right moment to finish her." Gran Torino said.

"It may be her weakness if I'm right." Ojiro said.

"You mean her cockiness in her power?" Mt. Lady asked.

"Yes. Izuku can use that oppurtunity to boost her ego so bad that she will lose so bad too." Ojiro replied.

Izuku finished powering up and still looked at MiKure without any emotion.

"Are you done powering up?" MiKure asked.

"Yeah. That's enough for me." Izuku simply said.

"I see. Then... disintegrate with the fighting stage!" MiKure ended as she charged at Izuku with her ki blast on her hand and tries to hit Izuku in the face. But due to the Ultra Instinct, MiKure's attack was dodged by Izuku swiftly and accidentally throws her attack away from the arena.

"Woah. Hey! Stop dodging around." MiKure said after almost felling down and attacks Izuku from behind but Izuku bent down and dodged the attack.

"What an immature!" Endeavor scoffed.

"Yeah I agree with you dad. But she is still strong actually. If she can manage to defeat him without being so cocky, then it's good for her." Shoto replied.

"How the hell he blocked that attack without seeing it?!" Kamui Woods said while lifting a 150lb barbel.

MiKure continued to attack Izuku but still, can't simply hit a single blow against him. Izuku flew downwards to avoid MiKure who brings a ki blast from her hand and shooting it at Izuku. But Izuku slowed down as he stepped at the rocks and lifts his head upside down and dodging the blasts of MiKure.

Izuku used the glare technique to fend MiKure away. MiKure returned once again after being thrown away.

"That's not all you've got. Is it, Son Izuku?" MiKure asked.

"No. I'm gettin' hang of this... of Ultra Instinct." Izuku said and covers his body with the aura of the Ultra Instinct. Shinso from nowhere detected Izuku using the same form that he encountered earlier and ends his concentration. He flew alongside Shoji and Tamaki to sense Izuku's current situation.

"He can't resist Izuku's power. That's why he ended his concentration." Nezu said.

"How dare he concentrate in the middle of the fight? He is like a rock being placed in the street and being ignored by everyone." Monoma added.

"Of course, Strength is absolute according to him." Kendo sighed.

"What is it, Shinso?" Shoji asked.

"Are you curious about him?" Tamaki added.

The two saiyans with different powers stared each other as they prepare themselves for their last battle.

"Here it goes, Son Izuku!" MiKure yelled but Izuku rushed quickly and now behind on her and barraged her with countless punches and crashed her to the ground.

"How?! Impossible!" MiKure cried.

"He's fast!" Nejire exclaimed.

"Did he teleported or what? He's so quick!" Kaminari added.

"Poor MiKure, crashed to the ground like Kaminari's grades in the midterms." Mineta hummed as Kaminari chases Mineta after hearing this.

Izuku charged at MiKure to attack her, but was blocked by MiKure and pushing their strengths against each other.

"What's the matter. Is that all you got?" Izuku asked. Izuku kicked MiKure from behind and sends her away. Izuku gripped his fists and created a force just like Mirio did against Shinso earlier to punch MiKure in the gut and crashing her in the rocks.

"Tch!" Izuku said in disappointment.

"MiKure san!" Cabba yelled as MiKure powered up suddenly and pants in tireneess.

"The next attack'll finish it." Izuku said.

"Dammit! Not yet! It's not yet over! Raaaaaaaaahhh!!!" MiKure roared and powered up greatly, creating laserbeams from her body to damage everything around her and to surely hit Izuku if he gets near around her.

"Look at her go! She is using everything as her final attack against Izuku!" Mineta said.

"Those lasers are really scary if Izuku will be caught by those!" Ayase added.

"She's limiting young Midoriya's area of movement to make him stay in one place." All Might added.

"Say goodbye! MiKure exclaimed as she controls the laserbeams she created and starts to hit Izuku who runs towards her. Izuku stepped back and starts to create a Kamehameha against MiKure.

"Ka..." Izuku said but was interrupted by the lasers.

"Me..." he said while hopping in the rubbles that is being splattered away from MiKure.

MiKure powered up even further and blastin everything around her as if she does care at her surroundings.

"Ha..."

MiKure grunted seeing Izuku coming towards her and dodging every laser she throws against him.

"Me..." Izuku finally dodged every laser that attempted to damage him as MiKure stops her rampage, noticing Izuku is about to shoot her in mid air. She decides to create two powerful blasts from her hands.

"You can't dodge in mid air!" MiKure warned.

"This is going to be lit!" Kirishima said.

"Look at MiKure's hands, its power is so terrifying!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"It can destroy a city actually." Garou said.

"Eh!? Deku needs to be careful since it is two blasters will charge at him." Uraraka said.

"I win!" MiKure announced as she fired the two blasts from her hands at Izuku who is still in mid air but Izuku used the blasts of MiKure to slide himself towards her.

MiKure looked in shock seeing Izuku dodging the attack in mid air and Izuku, fires a huge Kamehameha on MiKure's face.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Izuku yelled as he sends MiKure in the spectator's seats. Mina and Hagakure's Potaras were destroyed after the Kamehameha of Izuku.

"Mina san, Hagakure san!" Cabba yelled while approaching the two.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Mina said in pain.

Everyone clapped and gave a standing ovation at Izuku's attack. All Might smiled seeing his successor using his flexibility to finish the attack. Mina and Hagakure sighed as they see their multiverse selves, losing to Midoriya.

Timeskip brought to you by Burger King

Two Universes left after the elimination of Universe 3. Universe 7 has Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki, Kota, Shigaraki. Up against Universe 11's Shoji, Tamaki, and Shinso.

"Universe 7's advantage in here is numbers. But for Universe 11, they have the power and strength." Aizawa said.

"Both of theses Universes will now go all out!" Thirteen added.

"Who bets for Universe 11?" Angel asked as Shoji, Tamaki, and Shinso are the only ones to raise their hands.

"Who bets for Universe 7?" Garou asked as everyone except the three raised their hands, with noises and cheers from them.

"Geez. What do you expect from these people." Shinso stuttered.

"I wanna see Shoji's power up in this multiverse, you know." Tamaki said.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see that new form of mine. If, there is one." Shoji added.

"Of course there it is. And it is a dangerous one too." Angel replied.

"Well let's do this!" Shoji said.

"Are you happy about that last victory of yours? Well that will be your last." Shinso said.

"You are really a strong one, aren't you?" Izuku asked.

"How many times you will try, the result will be the same." Shinso replied.

"If some changes might occur, then they can change the result of this fight." Present Mic said.

"If Izuku and Katsuki work as one against Shinso, then Kota and Shigaraki against Tamaki, and Shoji against Shoto, things might get even if those match up went to real." Aizawa said.

"Pairing Shoto with an infinite energy against Shoji with a heavy firepower might be a good match." Mineta added.

Shigaraki and Tamaki now charged at each other and exchanged blows against each other. The other warriors of each universe made their own moves against their enemies to start the showdown between the two universes.

"Shall we end this playtime, Super Speed Warrior, Tamaki san?" Shigaraki asked.

"Indeed, you seem to possess incredible speed. But Son Izuku san told you didn't he? Your movements are too linear and easy to read." Shigaraki added.

"He may be fast but his movements are too linear." All Might said.

"Iida, can you make yourself move so fast but not in a linear matter just like that Tamaki of that multiverse?" Aizawa asked.

"I don't know but, I will try my best to manage that kind of movements." Iida replied.

"Because if you are up against a strong and an intelligent villain, you can deal some serious problem against it." Nezu added.

Shigaraki and Tamaki flashed from their positions and started to attack each other with great speeds and damage. They made their attacks linear and powerful that caused their fighting area creating lines of their attacks.

"You can keep up with my speed! I guess it wasn't luck that you survived this long. But, don't underestimate me. You've only just beginning to see my speed!" Tamaki warned.

Tamaki landed a solid punch on Shigaraki's face and sends him away. Shigaraki angrily shoots Tamaki with his Ki blasts but Tamaki managed to dodge every blast Shigaraki throws at him.

"Shigaraki must understand that Tamaki is not yet at his full speed. He needs to be careful against him." David said.

"He is also a cocky guy. Just like those two girls who lost at Midoriya." Kaminari pointed at the two who just looked at him with their death glares.

"Dammit! Nimble bastard!" Shigaraki cursed.

Tamaki now zoomed in as fast as warping speed to attack Shigaraki with sharper kicks and punches.

"What's wrong? I thought you could read my movements!" Tamaki mocked while kicking Shigaraki.

"I can't believe Shigaraki is overwhelmed." Ojiro stuttered.

"Impossible! Is he getting faster?!" Aizawa said.

"Here it comes! Circle flash!" Tamaki jumped and threw a blue Ki blast at Shigaraki and restrains his whole body.

"What?!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Finish!" Tamaki said and blasting Shigaraki with his Circle Flash. Shigaraki knelt on the ground after receiving the Circle Flash from Tamaki.

"Shigaraki didn't expected that attack from Tamaki. So cool Tamaki!" Nejire cheered.

"Y-yeah. Thanks." Tamaki muttered.

"That villain might deserve it but, he still needs to win for their survival." Thirteen said.

"How'd you like my Circle Flash? It's a shame to end it here. But I will knock you off right now!" Tamaki said as he charged at Shigaraki but Shigaraki catches his arm and turned around.

"W-What?!" Tamaki cried.

"Hooo. That was close. You had me worried for a moment there." Shigaraki said as he gripped his tail at Tamaki and throws him in the ground. Shigaraki faced him this time.

"Tamaki san, would you like to bargain with me?" Shigaraki asked.

"Are you kidding me?!" Shinso said.

"He is going to bargain what now?" Kendo asked.

"Huh?!" Tamaki asked.

"Even if we continue, we'll only drain each other's stamina. And even if you knock me off, with our remaining four versus your three, Universe 7 is still at an advantage. Shinso may be powerful, but there's no guarantee that he will knock Izuku san and Katsuki san in time." Shigaraki stated.

"What's your point?" Tamaki asked.

"If your team should win, I want you to resurrect me with the Super Dragon Balls. If you can promise me with that, I wouldn't mind helping Universe 11." Shigaraki replied.

"What?!" Tamaki said.

"That bastard is doing what he pleases again!" Aizawa angrily said.

"EEEH?!" Everyone reacted to Shigaraki's bargain.

"Is he stupid or what?" Setsuna asked.

"If he gets resurrected, does the Universe 11 accept him? What is he thinking?!" Momo said in disbelief.

"He is really a villain. What a bastard." Gran Torino sighed.

"This is Shigaraki. Maybe he is planning something we haven't thought of again." Iida warned.

"True. It'd be unwise to take his words at face value. What is Shigaraki really up to?" Ectoplasm added.

"Well. It is not a bad deal, is it?" Shigaraki asked.

Tanaki looked at Shigaraki and analyzed on what if he agrees with his bargain on him. And he looked at him in a serious manner.

"No way." Tamaki replied.

"Huh?" Shigaraki asked.

"Good Grief." Everyone said while shooking their heads slowly.

"The hell?" Garou asked while Momoko laughed at everyone's reaction.

"I know what you're up to. You plan to use me and be the survivor at the end. But I don't negotiate with evil!" Tamaki roared.

"Evil, am I? You have no right to say that to me. Oh very well. How unfortunate." Shigaraki said as he starts to transform into his Golden Shigaraki form once again.

"Really huh? What a liar!" Aoyama yelled.

"Is he transforming into a gold junk again?" Kamui Woods asked.

Everyone groaned as they see the golden light, blinding everyone once again.

"It's the golden light!" P Zeno said.

"Is he gonna transform again?" F Zeno asked.

"How exciting." P Zeno said.

"It's thrilling." F Zeno added.

After the light blinding everyone, Shigaraki's body went to gold once again and stopping his golden aura.

"Golden Shigaraki." Iida muttered.

"It looks like the deal is off." Master Mineta said.

"Obviously!" Aizawa scowled.

"Now I'm going to do everything in my power to knock you off. It's too late to regret refusing now. Let's begin round two." Shigaraki said.

"It looks like he has no choice but to eliminate him." Vlad King said.

"Let's see how effective this Golden form of his against Tamaki." Edgeshot added.

"Feel free to attack me." Shigaraki challenged.

"Obviously, I intend to. Let's see if you can keep up with the Super Speed Warrior." Tamaki replied. Tamaki charged at Shigaraki with his base speed and punches him in the face. Shigaraki reacted like he was flinched by his punch but he wasn't.

"Is that all?" Shigaraki asked as he punched Tamaki in the gut and with a ki blast on it to throw him away. Shigaraki flashed at Tamaki with great speeds and overpowers Tamaki.

"Impossible! He's faster than Tamaki!" Khai said.

"He's overpowering him! He is done!" Mirio said.

"Not yet. Tamaki too hasn't unleashed his final technique." Angel warned.

"And what is it?" Katsuki asked.

"No spoilers please!" Momoko pouted.

"Oh my, is that as fast as you go, Tamaki san?" Shigaraki asked while looking at Tamaki who lowered his head and stood up.

"You still intend to fight? How futile. Sadly, your power will never match up to mine." Shigaraki added while Tamaki slowly powered himself and covering his body with an indigo aura on it.

'What is this? This energy emanating at Tamaki san.' Shigaraki thought while looking at Tamaki.

"Heh. Regardless, you're no threat to me!" Shigaraki mocked as he charges at Tamaki to punch him when suddenly Tamaki quickly blocks his punch.

"Your the one..." Tamaki said as he punched Shigaraki to the face so bad.

"Who doesn't get it!!" Tamaki yelled.

"He is now pissed." Kaminari said.

"What is that new form of his?" Setsuna asked.

Tamaki attacks Shigaraki with greater speeds and pushes him while Shigaraki has no choice but to block every single attack Tamaki launches at him. Tamaki attacks Shigaraki like it was three people attacking Shigaraki at once.

"Tamaki got even faster than before!" Ectoplasm said.

"Hehehe. Behold! Tamaki's final secret technique. Super Maximum Light Speed Mode." Belmod announced.

Everyone was amazed at Tamaki's final technique. Tamaki on the other hand flustered after hearing the name of his final technique in that multiverse.

"It may be a long name, but it is so cool!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"He is now more faster than light! Amazing!" Tensei added.

"Due to Shigaraki's stupidity, he must now face the sonic speed of Tamaki." Nejire said.

"A-amazing..." Tamaki muttered while looking at his multiverse version's speed.

Tamaki moved in great speed that even the naked eye can see them and punches Shigaraki away.

"Aaah. It's too fast I can't see!" P Zeno said.

"I can't see!" F Zeno added.

"That's it." P Zeno exclaimed.

"Huh?" F Zeno asked.

"Slow motion." P Zeno said as he activates the Slow Motion to his GodPad but even the GodPad too, can't clearly see the fight between Tamaki and Shigaraki.

"I still can't see." P Zeno said.

"Me too." F Zeno added.

"GodPad?" Hatsume asked.

"A gadget that is used by the Zenos to tap the buttons of the losers of the Tournament. And also, they can use it as a replay for every scene in the tournamen that their eyes didn't catch." Garou said.

"I think I can create one!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"No you don't." Power Loader sighed as he smacked Hatsume down to make her sleep.

"Why did you do that?" Midnight asked.

"*sigh* I don't want to see her creating blueprints again. Garou did one for her so I smacked her so that she can behave." Power Loader replied.

"I see." Midnight sighed.

"Tamaki san's speed appears to be far beyond the capacity of the GodPad." Nighteye said.

"Is that possible?" P Zeno asked.

"Amazing." F Zeno said.

"Zeno sama, next time, I shall prepare a more high spec GodPad. For now, please enjoy a battle that is too fast to see." Nighteye stated.

"Okay. We'll watch like this." P Zeno said.

"It's pretty fun like this too." F Zeno added.

Tamaki continues to scatter his kicks and punches to Shigaraki and slowly pushes him to the edge of the arena.

"T-This is bad. At this rate, he'll be knocked off." Ojiro said.

"If Shigaraki gets knocked out, Universe 7 can win this without him." Aizawa said.

"Nope. You're wrong. Shigaraki here is the major key to their match later." Angel said.

"Huh?! But how?!" Everyone asked.

"You will see later." Momoko replied.

"Shigaraki!!" Aizawa yelled as Kota and Shoto heard this.

"Shoto san!" Kota said.

"Yeah." Shoto replied as Kota left him to assist Shigaraki but was interrupted by Shoji.

"No you don't!" Shoji yelled while shooting his blasts at Shoto instead of Kota.

"Here's the finish! Down you go!" Tamaki yelled as he starts to punch Shigaraki but Kota out of nowhere, kicks Tamaki away and now standing beside Shigaraki.

"Nice save Kota!" Mandalay cheered.

"Lucky bastard. Because of Kota, he almost got eliminated." All Might muttered.

"Come on, Toshinori, support that villain just now because it's Nana's grandson." Gran Torino said. All Might just clenched his fists and sighed.

"Well, well. Who is it, but Son Kota san? Are you helping me?" Shigaraki asked.

"We're both Universe 7's ally." Kota coldly replied.

"Are you sure of helping me? I might betray you for real this time." Shigaraki coldly replied too.

"If so... I'll knock you off myself." Kota replied while glaring at Shigaraki.

"Very well. Shall we fight together then? Try not to get in my way." Shigaraki asked.

"Yes, I know. Hey Tamaki! You're fighting both of us now!" Kota yelled.

"Tch! Getting cocky over a lucky hit. Is that how badly you want more Universe 7 dropouts?! I'll knock both of you then." Tamaki yelled back.

"Is it safe to fight with Shigaraki? Remember what happened to Natsuo (Frost)." Iida asked.

"We can only pray he doesn't betray us." Master Mineta added.

"Kota, Shigaraki, don't you dare lose!" Aizawa warned.

"Oh yeah. I remember how the fuck he knocked me earlier." Natsuo sighed.

"So sad for you since you believed to him too like a stupid." Kendo replied.

Kota blasts a huge ki blast at Tamaki but he quickly dodges it.

"You won't escape me!" Shigaraki added as he shoots his ki blasts at Tamaki but he also dodged it quickly.

"I'm over here. You won't hit me with such slow attacks!" Tamaki yelled as he zoomed in fast at the two.

"You nimble little bastard! Is running your good at?!" Shigaraki asked in annoyance of Tamaki's style of fighting.

"We have to do something about that speed." Kota said. Kota noticed Tamaki's movements and he analyzed how they can slow down Tamaki's superspeed.

"What's the matter, are you done? Then it's my turn now!" Tamaki roared while firing his ki blasts at the two.

"Let's narrow his field of movement." Kota suggested.

"Narrow it?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yes. If we can limit his field, we should be able to stop his movements. I'll lure him in. Use it as an opportunity." Kota replied.

"I see. Very well, I'll try this plan by Universe 7's leader." Shigaraki replied.

"He's like his dad. Both of them have those analyzing skills." Ragdoll said.

"But how will they narrow Tamaki's field of movement?" Kaminari asked.

"Let them do the trick, Kaminari." Garou replied.

"I'm counting on you!" Kota yelled.

"You've got guts, but you're wide open!" Tamaki yelled after elbow striking Kota. This made Shigaraki widened his arms and unleashes the red light from each of his fingers to create a barrier to make Tamaki unable to move farther from the two.

"So Kota's plan is to let Shigaraki create a forcefield to bring Tamaki in and fight him in a one on one battle. He can do this!" Mandalay cheered.

"Both of them can't escape that barrier of Shigaraki. If they got hit by that barrier, they will be hurt so bad. Nice strategy, Kota." Tiger added.

"What?!" Tamaki said after being locked in a forcefield by Shigaraki.

"Now you can't run around freely anymore!" Kota said.

"I see. Good plan but, you can't escape either!" Tamaki warned.

"I'm prepared for that. From here, it is a straight-on fight!" Kota yelled back as he charged at Tamaki and attacks him and pushes him back to the forcefield to damage him. Tamaki now cried in pain.

"Good going, Kota!" Iida cheered.

"They're limiting Tamaki's field of movement so that Kota's attack are all hitting." Ectoplasm added.

"An ingenous idea. Kota san can't lose in a straight-on brawl." Ojiro added.

"If he uses the Super Maximum Light Speed Mode in that cage of light, he'll hit the bars and hurt himself. This is bad!" Belmod whined.

"Damn Universe 7 and their cheap tricks." Khai muttered.

"They may be cheap but effective as usual." Momoko said.

"They always rely on pure power and force and not on tactics and tricks." Kirishima said.

"Brains vs Brawns in a nutshell." Shoto said.

Shigaraki starts to grunt in pain as he started to get exhausted by his forcefield still on the works. Tamaki charged at Kota and kicks him in the barrier to hurt him and he successfully does it.

"I got you now!" Tamaki yelled as he starts to punch Kota but Kota blocked his fist.

"What?!" Tamaki yelled.

"My job is to knock you off in the fighting stage. You won't beat me like that!" Kota replied and punched Tamaki hard in the gut with his saliva spewing it.

"Kota now can keep up at Tamaki's speed." Ragdoll said.

"Don't underestimate Kota at all times!" Ayase added.

"Impossible!" Tamaki groaned.

"Izuku's son has turned the tables! He's amazing!" F Zeno said.

"How cool." P Zeno added.

"He really is. Because he is the only one that can make Tamaki slow down in this long time." Aizawa said.

"It's good to hear that Izu-nii is my dad in here!" Kota exclaimed.

"But your parents are still the best, am I right?" Uraraka asked.

"Of course. But having Izu-nii in the family is awesome!" Kota replied.

"Here it goes, Tamaki!" Kota yelled and starts to charge Tamaki which is now weakened and the only thing he can do is to block Kota's attacks.

"Tamaki!" Khai yelled.

"Dammit, what is it that it took so long? This attack is quite draining you know! Your job is to defeat him so, hurry up!" Shigaraki grunted.

"Just hold a little longer Shigaraki!" Katsuki yelled.

"Don't lose your grip!" All Might added.

"Did they just cheered at Shigaraki. What the fuck?" Angel muttered.

"Go Kota!" Everyone cheered.

"Oh no! At this rate, Shigaraki's stamina won't last." Iida warned.

"They need to stop Tamaki's movements before that." Ojiro added.

"There's no time. Keep pushing Kota!!" Aizawa yelled as his mouth covered the screen.

"AAAAAAAH!!" Everyone yelled.

"Damn that other version of me." Aizawa sighed.

"So scary to see his mouth, you know? Disgusting!" Midnight said.

"Dammit. If it wasn't for that cage, Tamaki can move freely. Hold on, Tamaki!" Belmod yelled.

Kota kicks Tamaki in the barrier to make him suffer once again. Kota now charges at him to finish things off.

"Do it, Kota!" Ectoplasm yelled.

Suddenly, Shigaraki's forcefield shuts down and gives Tamaki a chance to dodge Kota's final attack. Tamaki on the other hand, tries to punch him to counter his attack.

"I lost my grip!" Shigaraki grunted.

"Noooo!" Everyone yelled.

"The rat is free once again." Tamaki sighed.

"Yeah and it is you." Nejire mumbled.

"Yes! Now I can..." Tamaki said and started to power up but Kota suddenly armlocks him.

"What?!" Tamaki cried.

"Shigaraki!" Kota yelled.

"I see. Well done, leader. This is indeed a wonderful plan." Shigaraki said.

"Are you?!.." Tamaki cried.

"Hurry and do it!" Kota yelled.

"Don't worry. I'll make it quick and easy." Shigaraki said as he unleashed a huge ki blast both at Kota and Tamaki to knock them both in the fighting stage.

Everyone clapped and cheered for Kota's nice plan. And also for Shigaraki for cooperating well with Kota.

"So sad to see someone from our universe to fall too." Momo sighed.

"But, he also knocked off a pesky warrior of Universe 11 so no need to worry." Shoto replied.

"Nice one, Shigaraki!" Garou cheered.

"The hell?" Momoko asked.

"What? He just did a good job to take away that speedy warrior and it is not easy, you know." Garou replied. Momoko just mumbled at his reaction.

"Ooooh. What an amazing fight!" The Zenos said in unison.

"Tamaki san of Universe 11 and Son Kota of Universe 7 has been dropped out." Nighteye announced. Kota and Tamaki both teleported at the spectator's seats.

"I'm sorry, everyone." Kota apologized with his eyes close.

"Kota, are you okay?" Iida asked.

"Yes. This is nothing." Kota replied.

"Good call, Kota! If he had escaped, you wouldn't have been able to defeat him." Ectoplasm said.

"Well done, Kota." Master Mineta added. Meanwhile, Tamaki cried in the corner after his loss.

"Dammit, me of all people?!" Tamaki cried.

"They have no choice but to eliminate you first since you are a pesky one." Uraraka said.

"Now this is going to be interesting. Shinso and Shoji vs Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto and Shigaraki." Aizawa said.

"Unleash that Ultra Instinct Deku and beat the shit of them!" Katsuki yelled.

"He can do that but, not as easy as you thought." Garou said.

Timeskip brought to you by Pizza with Pineapples on it.

The scene now changed to Izuku and Katsuki being beaten up by Shinso so bad after dealing with him with their SSB form.

"This two can't really slow down Shinso a little bit. Meanwhile Shoto deals with Shoji as well and gets a hard time to find a way to eliminate him." Gran Torino said.

"The last two bosses of the fight." Mineta said while smashing his axe to the ground.

"Here it goes, Shinso!" Both Izuku and Katsuki yelled as both of them powered up to their SSB forms once again.

"Kaiokeeeeeeeen!!" Izuku unleashed the King Kai Fist to combine it with his SSB form.

"Woah." Iida said.

"He's releasing all of his strength. If this doesn't work..." Aizawa said.

"Let's go, Midoriya!!" Everyone cheered.

"Full power your Kaioken to 30 if you can!" Sato cheered.

"Don't lose please so that I can see ourselves on that multiverse together and as a family!" Nejire cheered.

The girls looked at Nejire with jealousy as they remember that she is Izuku's wife on that multiverse.

Katsuki grunts himself to power up even further than the normal SSB form as his hair starts to blink in a different color.

"I..." Katsuki grunted.

'One of our universes will be erased. So, that promise can never be kept.' Cabba said from the flashback.

'I'm going to win and resurrect you all with the Super Dragon Balls.' Katsuki replied.

'Us?' Cabba asked as the flashback ended.

"I have to keep my promise to him. That's why I'll surpass my limits in my own way. And Shinso, I'll beat you!" Katsuki roared as blue flames started to show up on his body.

"Look at Bakugo! He is starting to evolve too!" Sero said.

"Another Kaioken?" Present Mic asked.

"Nope. But it is way stronger than the Kaioken of Izuku." Angel replied.

"Let's see it then!" Katsuki smirked.

Katsuki's eyes glowed blue and his aura went to darker blue this time.

"Katsuki's energy..." Master Mineta muttered.

"It's different from his usual power as Blue. This power is..." Ectoplasm said while Katsuki's aura erupted in blues.

"What,what,what?!" F Zeno said.

"Something amazing is happening!" P Zeno exclaimed.

"Katsuki san appears to have broken through his shell too. He's focused a power far beyond his normal SSB with his body." Nighteye stated. Katsuki now flowed with a new form of his Super Saiyan Blue and the color of his hair and eyes went darker blue too. His body too sparkled a little bit.

Everyone cooed at Katsuki's new form. They didn't believed that Katsuki too in that multiverse can evolve like what Izuku can do.

"Amazing!" Mina exclaimed.

"Now this is power!" Mirio added.

"This form now is called Ultra Blue Katsuki." Garou said.

"I see. Well I think we can beat Shinso this time!" Katsuki smirked.

Shinso just looked at him like he doesn't care at all.

"So this is Katsuki's limit-breaking power?" Iida asked.

The Saiyan duo slowly walked towards Shinso with their forms flaming their bodies. Shinso prepares himself for the incoming attack.

"Oh boy, look at those two go against Shinso! So manly!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Two full powered Saiyans against a base form monster. This is going to be interesting!" Kaminati added.

"Come!" Shinso said as the Saiyan duo charged at him and continuously attack Shinso. Shinso used his arm to send them away but the two charged once again and delivered a strong punch at Shinso whose guard is on and sends him crashing to the rocks.

"Now that is teamwork!" Midnight exclaimed.

"But still, Shinso can manage their attacks as well. Midoriya and Bakugo must create a special attack to finish Shinso successfully." Snipe said.

"But actually, those forms are not yet enough to beat Shinso." Momoko said.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Tsuyu asked.

"Those forms just matched Shinso's strength. But if you ask about if it matches his full power? It's a big no no no." Momoko replied.

"Momoko, you're just making them lose their hopes against Izuku and Katsuki." Angel said.

"Hey! I'm just telling the truth." Momoko protested.

"Yes!" Iida exclaimed.

"Simultaneous attacks! Are those two actually working together?!" Tetsutetsu said.

Shinso came out from the rocks where he crashed and stood up once again.

"Both of your strikes are sharper." Shinso uttered as the duo charged again at Shinso and Shinso on the other hand, charged his fist with his power to smash the both of them away but Katsuki managed to unleash a huge ki blast towards Shinso and pushing him away once again.

"Yes! They're beating Shinso!" Iida said.

"Yes. Their attacks can do it." Tetsutetsu added.

"Shinso's rhythm is off-balance." Ectoplasm muttered.

"Izuku san and Katsuki san can't do a properly coordinated assault. But ironically, that's what throwing Shinso off. " Midnight added.

"That's it. They can defeat him in that way!" Aizawa said.

"But they can't just beat him like, he can't fight anymore or something. Am I right?" Ojiro asked.

"Yes. They can beat him by not letting him defeat them and to waste the time since they have the advantage here in this situation." Garou said.

"But it is better to knock him off than wasting the time in order to prove to him that trust is mere stronger than his absolute strength." Kirishima said.

The scene now changed to Shoto, being chased by Shoji as Shoji points his fingers at Shoto while running.

"Justice Flash!" Shoji yelled while firing his blasts at Shoto but his barrier protects him once again.

"Tch! That pesky barrier." Shoji muttered.

"Good thing he has that barrier kind of thing to protect himself from those blasts." Mineta said.

"What is Todoroki-kun up to?" Momo asked.

"Waste the time, I think?" Inko replied.

Shoto looked at the pillar and realized that he needs to waste 6 minutes more to win the match. He stopped and turned around to Shoji and fired back ki blasts at him.

"Do you think you can defeat me with this amount of power?" Shoji asked while blocking his ki blasts.

"No. But it is according to plan." Shoto said as he increased the number of ki blasts fired at Shoji to push him away.

"Good! Shoto now is on the offensive." Iida said.

"No. He's attacking a lot but, none of those were a deciding hit." Ectoplasm said.

"That's the point. We androids have infinite energy. All he needs to do is to keep firing and hold out until the time runs out." Momo replied.

"I see. Running out the clock. So that's Shoto's plan." Iida said.

"I was right then." Inko said.

"Infinite energy? Amazing!" Power Loader exclaimed.

"He can win this. Let's go Shoto!" Fuyumi cheered.

"I can't believe our son is an android in this multiverse. Like the earlier one, he is a cyborg." Rei said.

"Do you want to have another child but this time, with some android or cyborg power?" Endeavor asked.

"No no no. Not gonna bite to your trap. Hahahaha!" Rei replied as Endeavor just hugged her and Rei hugs him back.

"Good to see these couple loving each other once again." Nezu said.

"This is way better than before." All Might said.

"Curse you!" Shoji said while looking at Shoto's ki blasts coming towards him. He analyzed on where he can hit a deciding blow against him. And he found one.

"There!" Shoji exclaimed and starts to run away from Shoto's ki blasts.

"I'll defeat you here and protect my universe!" Shoji said.

"Yeah, me too." Shoto replied while firing at Shoji's movements.

"Inexhaustible energy... I'll have to finish this in one shot." Shoji said and jumped towards Shoto's direction.

"He noticed it." Iida said.

"Yeah, and also, his firepower actually is way stronger than Shoto's." Sero added.

"All the justice that remains within me! I shall fire it at you!" Shoji yelled and started to charge a huge ki blast at Shoto and fires it to him but Shoto created his own huge ki blast to math his power. Shoji overpowers Shoto in here.

"What impressive energy!" Shoto exclaimed.

"I shall defeat you with this!" Shoji replied while he increases his power of his blast against Shoto.

"Shoto now can lose here. Someone must assist him!" Endeavor said.

"Izuku and Katsuki are up against Shinso. Don't tell me that..." Kirishima said.

"Yeah. Shigaraki must be the one to assist him." Angel said.

"Former two villains now against one strong villain!" Uraraka said.

"Shoji does not have a personality of a villain. But yeah, he acts like one." Garou said.

"It ends here! Haaaaaah!" Shoji yelled as he starts to push Shoto to the edge of the arena when suddenly, he was backfired from behind by Shigaraki.

"Are you done playing around, Shoto san?" Shigaraki asked.

"You?!" Shoji said.

Shigaraki lands down to Shoji and Shoto's area and fires a Ki blast at Shoji from behind. Shoji just flinched a little because he can't manage to focus himself on facing two opponents at the same time.

"Impressive, Mr. Warrior of Justice. You certainnly gave your all. It's quite commendable. As a token of respect to you..." Shigaraki said while shooting his ki blasts at Shoji and Shoto this time used this as an advantage to overpower Shoji's power.

"Shigaraki is playing unfair in here. But it is only the right thing to do for them to win." Aizawa said.

"But still, I treat him like a villain!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Of course he is. And what makes you say that he is not?" All Might asked.

"*sigh* You still treat him as a villain right now? How about you treat him as a hero just for this time. Kay?" Garou said.

"And let me tell you all this, you imbecile humans." Angel announced.

"Woah what the hell? And what is it?" Recover Girl asked.

"What you're seeing right now... is really happening RIGHT NOW. And your universe is at stake in here." Angel said.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!" Everyone shrieked in shock and disbelief.

"So this thing were watching now is really happening... LIVE?!" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah and I hope you enjoy it." Garou replied.

"How we can enjoy it if our lives are now at stake. You gods can save us right? RIGHT?!" Kaminari crazily pleaded.

"Maybe." Garou smirked.

"Hope Universe 7 wins right Garou and Angel?" Momoko asked.

"Go Universe 7! Save planet Earth!" All might cheered.

"Beat them all DEKU!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Don't lose please, Izuku." Inko worriedly said.

"I don't want to be erased yet! My dreams are not yet fulfilled!!" Mineta cried.

"Not you Mineta, us too!" Midnight added as everyone shivered in horror and worry if Izuku of that multiverse lose.

"But it is not our Izuku who is fighting right now, right?" Ojiro asked.

"Nope, he is a different one. You will meet him soon. Don't worry." Momoko replied.

"Why don't you hit me with that justice of yours? That is if you can!" Shigaraki mocked as he blasted his blasts at Shigaraki like a machinegun at Shoji. Shoji grunts heavily, resisting every blast that Shigaraki throws at him. Shoto overpowers now Shoji and the blast of Shoto now nearly swallows Shoji's.

"This is boring without any retaliation. I suppose I'll finish you now without killing you." Shigaraki said as he finished his sentence and unleashed a huge blast at Shoji adding the huge blast of Shoto towards him and both of them sandwiched Shoji and making a huge explosion from their blasts.

"Merciless bastard!" Tokoyami said.

"I hope Shoji don't die." Hagakure cried.

"If he does, then these two must be disqualified." Iida said.

"Curse...you." Shoji said as he fell down unconscious and Shigaraki approached in front of him.

"My, my. Impressive Mr. Warrior of Justice. But you look quite pathetic now. All in tatters like trash. Trash belongs in the trash bin. Weak Justice belongs off the fighting stage. I'll gently knock you off." Shigaraki said but Shoji stood up slowly and stared at Shigaraki.

"This is bad for Shigaraki. He talked to Shoji like he is trash and now, he must suffer." Garou said.

"And now what?" Katsuki asked.

"He just pissed a god so badly." Angel warned.

"Wait what?!" Everyone asked and gasped.

"God?! D-don't tell me that Shoji is a god?!" Mineta asked.

"Yes. And you will now what kind of god he is." Momoko replied.

"A god in the Tournament?! Oh no!" Mirio said.

"Oh, you still have the guts to fight?" Shigaraki mockingly asked.

"Worthless..." Shoji replied.

"Worthless? What does he mean?" Mineta asked.

"This can't be good." Kaminari added.

"Huh?" Shigaraki asked.

"Justice... is worthless. I've made up my mind." Shoji said while his body starts to emit purple aura on it.

"Huh?" Shigaraki muttered.

Izuku, Katsuki, and Shinso's fight was stopped after sensing a massive energy from Shoji.

"What is this massive energy?!" Izuku asked.

"So you've made up your mind, Shoji." Shinso said.

"Impossible. How could this happen?" Aizawa grunted.

"This energy, is almost identical to a god." Ojiro said.

"Eeehh?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Shoji in this multiverse is a god?! So he can't be beaten in here? How can they allow a god to join this tournam-" Mina's mouth was taped by Kirishima who had enough of her.

"Can you tell us some spoiler like, why did they allow a God to join the Tournament?" Kirishima asked while Mina grunts in her situation.

"Just watch please. Your answers will be told after watching this scene." Angel replied.

"Now's the time to show them that power." Belmod said. Shoji now started to power up as the skies of the World of Void started to rumble thunder and lightning around Shoji. Shigaraki stepped away to see his new transformation.

"Very well. Let's see this resolve of you." Shigaraki mocked.

Shoji's body went darker and his stomach shown a symbol on it. His muscles got bulkier than before and his body now is radiated with the purple energy he emits. Shoji's eyes now were color purple as well, same as the power that emits onto him.

"Oh no. Look at him! He is now scarier tham we thought!" Kota shivered.

"He went darker but his power grew stronger and in a crazy manner." Gran Torino said.

"Shigaraki now is about to taste some real shit." Garou added.

"What is this sensation?" Shoto asked.

The scene now shifts to Shoji's new form, changing everything he has from his old form up to his new form.

"Yes, that's it." Belmod said.

"We are on the threshold of our universe's erasure. From here on..." Khai said.

"A true fight for survival. Hehehe." Belmod chuckled. Shoji looked angrily at Shigaraki but he just earned a laugh from the villain.

"Hahahaha. I thought you'd show me an impressive transformation. Looking angry like that will do nothing." Shigaraki said.

"I hope so." Shoto said while on his stance.

"We can test and see." Shigaraki said as he fired a ki blast at Shoji but it was disintegrated after hitting Shoji's body.

"THE HELL?!" Everyone reacted once again.

"I-It was destroyed when it hit Shoji's body. This is not good right now." Mirio said.

"What is this power of my multiverse's version of me?" Shoji asked.

"That is some strong power up for ya, Shoji!" Nejire cheered.

"Huh?" Shigaraki said. Aizawa stood up after he saw Shoji's new power.

"Aizawa sama?" Ojiro asked.

"It's destruction." Aizawa replied.

"But, the power of destruction is..." Iida said but was interrupted by Khai and Belmod.

"Indeed. It's a power that belongs only to the Gods of Destruction." Belmod said.

"And Shoji is, a candidate to be our Universe 11's God of Destruction." Khai proudly said.

"God of Destruction?! No freaking way!" Katsuki asked.

"It seems like Shoji has attained the form of a god right now. Also Izuku as well." Garou said.

"Those bastards!" Katsuki said.

"After Tamaki's elimination, Universe 11 activates another major arsenal at their warriors. Universe 11 has so many good and powerful weapons against Universe
7." All Might said.

"Now is the time to show the results of our training, yes." Marcarita said.

"Having made up his mind, Shoji is no different froma God of Destruction. Indeed! It is thr birth of God of Destruction Shoji!" Belmod exclaimed.

"God of Destruction Shoji? What a cool name. Even for a hero also as well." Midnight said.

"But why my 'Lord Explosion Murder' is not counted?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

"Of course you are a stupid and a careless crap who wants to beat a poor Deku from your sight." Mitsuki replied.

"And the word murder on it makes you look like a villain." Aizawa sighed.

"Crush him, Shoji!" Mineta cheered.

Shigaraki just laughed at Belmod's introduction at Shoji's new form and just mocked it.

"So what about a God of Destruction?! That's meaningless against Golden Shigaraki!" Shigaraki yelled.

Shoji just lifted his palm, pointing at Shigaraki's direction and unleashes a huge purple energy ball from his hand and launches it to him.

"Oh? That attack seems familiar." Shigaraki muttered.

"Destroy!" Shoji said as he threws the ball at Shigaraki.

"This is bad!" Shoto said.

"I've already experienced the Power of Destruction. One hand will do." Shigaraki said as he blocks the attack via one hand.

"Woah! Shigaraki can maintain that power?!" Uraraka asked.

"Not for too long!" Momoko replied.

"Of course he can't. Since he is up against a God now." Vlad King added.

When suddenly, the destruction of Shoji slwoly swallows Shigaraki's hand while he blocks it.

"Grhh. I said such a thing is meaningless to me!" Shigaraki grunted in pain as he is now swallowed up by the destruction of Shoji and explodes around the World of Void and shattering the arena into two.

"That's a lot of damage!" All Might said.

"He shattered the arena?! Destruction is really a scary one!" Yui said.

"How could this Universe join this tournament if they have these kinds of monsters?!" Endeavor groaned.

"He broke the arena!" Iida exclaimed. Shoto threw a ki blast at Shoji to catch his attention.

"There's no place for you to run. I'll end it here right now." Shoji warned at Shoto and charges another destruction from his palms when suddenly, Shigaraki threw a huge rock on it to immobilize the charging attack.

"You!" Shoto said.

"Oh? So you've withstood it. Impressive." Shoto said as Shigaraki whipped his tail with anger at Shoji.

"But how did he survived that attack?!" Uraraka asked.

"Like what Aizawa said earlier, his power of destruction is not yet at full capacity. Which means he is still at a rookie level of being a God of Destruction." Garou replied.

"Lucky for that kid to survive that out of dumb luck." Rei mumbled.

"So what about a God of Destruction?! I'll destroy you, just like your title implies!" Shigaraki yelled.

"What can you do covered in wounds? Very well, give me everything you have." Shoji said.

Shigaraki lifted his hands in the air and starts to create the same power that destroyed Earth before against Izuku.

"Hohohoho. Then how about this power to destroy and entire planet?! You're the one with nowhere to run!" Shigaraki mocked as his energy grew larger than before.

"Aim it properly to him!" All Might cheered.

"I hope it can flinch him successfully." Shoto said.

"The power of destruction vs The power of erasure!" Mineta added.

"How rubbish." Shoji sighed.

"Hehe. I'LL ERASE YOU! DISAPPEAR!!!" Shigaraki roared as he threws the energy bomb at Shoji but Shoji just created a tiny power of his destruction to destroy Shigaraki's huge energy ball.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!" Everyone reacted to the situation

"He's fucked once again." Tamaki sighed.

"No freaking way. This is beyond bullshit!" Katsuki yelled.

"If he has the Kamui of Uchiha Obito, then that power of Shoji would be useless against Shigaraki." Garou said.

"Uchiha Obito?" Mina asked.

"Kamui? Like my power?" Kamui Woods asked.

"He's a ninja from the other multiverse. And nope. His power is waaaaaay cool than you thought. It's like Mirio's quirk, but the difference of his power and Mirio's quirk is, he can teleport to any far places he go. And also, he has his own time space, a place where he can only access." Garou replied.

"I wanna meet him soon!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kamui Woods added.

"Is he more powerful than any of us here?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know but, he is a trickster too like Mirio. But a worse one." Momoko replied.

Shoji suddenly appeared in front of Shigaraki and punches him brutally to his innards, making Shigaraki spew saliva and Shoji slams him to the lower part of the arena. Shoji grabbed his head and slowly twists it.

"I could easily destroy you here. But I'll get disqualified if I do that." Shoji said as he continues to crumple Shigaraki's head and Shigaraki cries in pain.

"Better don't fuck with Shoji or else, he will crush your head!" Hagakure said.

"Poor Shigaraki, being crushed like a graham." Midnight sighed.

"That's for talking trash earlier. Now he deserves that." Momo said.

"Trash belongs to the trash bin, wasn't it?" Shoji ended and drops Shigaraki and kicks him to the face, sending him almost to his elimination. Shoto meanwhile threw a huge rock at him to avoid him being eliminated.

"Oops. My hand slipped. I meant to hit you with that." Shoto said.

"You..." Shoji muttered. Shoto shoots another ki blast at Shoji but was disintegrated once again by his destruction.

"You have my praise for surviving this far. But try as you will, it's pointless." Shoji replied.

"We'll see. It's not yet over. I'll just do what I can." Shoto replied as he powered up and his body glowed in white aura.

"Go Shoto! You can beat him!" Natsuo cheered.

"Even if you can't beat him in terms of strength, beat him using the time!" Tokoyami added.

"I see you won't back down. Then so be it." Shoji replied while creating his destruction and now, fires it at Shoto's energy blasts.

Timeskip brought to you by Zenitsu

Katsuki grunted in pain after being punched away by Shoji as Shoji unleashes another huge energy blast at him.

"Oh no! Get out of the way, Katsuki!" Aizawa yelled.

"Universe 7, begone!" Shoji exclaimed and throwing now the energy ball at Katsuki.

"Run Katsuki!" Jiro yelled.

"That ball seems to be an explosive one!" Mineta added.

"Dodge it!" Nejire said.

'He cast aside everything unnecessary? Screw that!' Katsuki angrily thought.

'Uraraka... Trunks... Bulla... My promise to Cabba... My pride as a Saiyan... All that I am...'

"I am not like you! I cast aside nothing!" Katsuki yelled as he embraced Shoji's attack but he destroyed the attack by powering up and charging at Shoji wnd punches him.

"Prove to him that he is a coward for casting aside everything he had!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"Don't ever be a prideful one if in the end, you can't manage to hold it up to any kind of situation, you moron!" Mt. Lady added.

"Go Bakugo!!!" Everyone cheered.

"What was that?!" Iida asked.

"Oh wow! That's amazing, Katsuki san!" Kota cheered.

Katsuki crashed Shoji in the nearby rubble and shoots him with numerous ki blasts. After nlasting him, Katsuki charged at him to punch him but Shoji tries to block with his ki blast but Katsuki just punched past through it and punches Shoji continuously.

"With only this amount of power, how do you call yourself stronger?!" Katsuki asked and kicks Shoji in the sky.

"Shoji!" Tamaki yelled.

"Damn it! Just destroy everything. For as long as you do not kill him!" Belmod added.

Shoji stood up and quickly charged a destruction power from his hand for Katsuki.

"We shall survive at all costs. Destroy!" Shoji yelled as he throws the destruction at Katsuki but Katsuki destroys his attack by his fists with blue flames on it.

"What?!" Shoji said and was punched by Katsuki.

"He overpowers him like he is not a god. Amazing!" Iida exclaimed.

"Of course its just a rookie god of Destruction but, also a hard one to defeat. Good thing he managed to outclass him for the first time." Mirio added

"When it comes to pride, you should never shatter it in front of Katsuki of that multiverse." Garou said.

"Because he is also a prideful one too?" Momo asked.

"Yes. And also, he promised to himself that he will maintain his pride for as long as he will never cast it aside away just for a temporary reason." Garou replied.

"Like the Bakugo we have here, too much pride in here as a future hero." Kaminari said.

"You're a loser who can't even protect his own pride! I won't lose to someone like you!" Katsuki yelled. Shoji continuously fired destruction balls at Katsuki but Katsuki managed to dodge all of those and punches Shoji hard once again and kicks him away.

"I'll give you an attack that is too powerful to destroy." Katsuki said as he charged himself up and yellow energy starts to emit throughout his whole body and starts to blind everyons slowly.

"Amazing! An incredible amount of energy is gathering." Ojiro said.

"D-Don't tell me that you will do that attack again?!" Ectoplasm asked.

"What does Ectoplasm sensei mean?" Kendo asked.

"What Katsuki is doing right now is a self destruct attack. He gathers all the energy he have left to destroy one opponent that he cannot beat in a brawl situation. In this case, Katsuki of this multiverse might die in here." Angel stated.

"No way! S-so he will die in here?" Setsuna asked.

"Yes. But there is a small poking chance that he can survive this attack of his." Garou replied.

"But still it is small! How can we make sure of it?" Mitsuki asked in worry.

The scene now flashed back to Katsuki against Sato as Katsuki does the same energy he is doing right now.

"Toppling you will involve making you beyond repair again. By smashing you into pieces!" Katsuki said.

"Huuuuuh?" Sato asked as his body starts to glitter away.

"So Sato here is still a bad guy in here?" Nejire asked.

"Yes. And a hard one to kill. So Katsuki decided to self destruct himself alongside with him in order to defeat him. Also in that scenario before, Katsuki was being controlled by someone who is also a villain. To end that control on him, he decides to do his final attack." Momoko replied.

"Farewell! Uraraka, Trunks, and to you, Deku!" Katsuki finished and he started to unleash a huge energy that can destroy even a city on it. Sato on the other hand was being swallowed alive by the said blast and both of them were obliterated in the explosion.

"What a heroic act." Aizawa said.

"Even afterlife is his next destination after that, Katsuki still proved that he can be a true hero in many different ways, even in the worse ways." Midnight added.

"I hope Shoji loses on this one!" Mineta said.

Shoji on the other hand created two destructive energy from his hands and combined it as one to match Katsuki's attack. Shoji now pushes it to Katsuki's energy and their powers clashed for the last time.

Shoji suddenly swallows Katsuki's energy but Katsuki in the inside still continued to power himself up to destroy the destruction that is covering his attack and finally destroys Shoji's destruction. Shoji suddenly was blasted away by the explosion and now was knocked out of bounds by Katsuki.

Everyone clapped and cheered at Katsuki's great attack. However, they realized that it was a suicide attack and also, this Tournament they are watching is now live.

'Other me, don't die!' Katsuki prayed.

"Welp, being a god is great but, casting your pride aside makes you a coward. Good thing for my multiverse self to lose." Shoji said.

"So sad to see you lose Shoji, here let me hug you." Momoko said as she hugs the tall 6-arm person.

Shoji now landed in the spectator's seat bruised and was returned to normal.

"Shoji!" Tamaki yelled at Shoji who still grunts in pain.

"Good job, yes." Marcarita said.

"Impossible... Shoji lost." Khai muttered.

"What an amazing fight!" P Zeno said while raising his hands in joy.

"Yeah, it was really amazing." F Zeno replied.

"Universe 11's Shoji san has dropped out." Nighteye announced.

Timeskip brought to you by Kirishima and Mina sitting on a tree.

Izuku and Shoto looked at Katsuki's last position if he survived or not. Shinso just looked also at the two who didn't attack him.

"Time to get serious." Shinso said when suddenly, Katsuki just replied on what he just said.

"With all your friends gone, you finally got serious?" Katsuki said as he rises from the hole of his explosion.

"See! He can survive that!" Setsuna exclaimed.

"Do you have feelings for Bakugo, Setsuna?" Kendo asked.

"E-eh?! Why would I have feelings on him?" Setsuna defended but Kendo just grinned at her while Setsuna blushed.

"He is not yet done. And also, Shinso is the last guy in here so let's go, Universe 7!" Mineta cheered.

"If he gets serious, this is bad for them." Death Arms said.

"Katsuki." Izuku said.

"It's a little mistake. If we beat you, our last opponent, we win!" Katsuki said.

"Heh. Don't make me laugh. You can't beat me with those wounds." Shinso mocked.

Katsuki powered up into his Ultra Blue form and charged Shinso.

"Cocky bastard!!" Katsuki yelled.

"That idiot!" Shoto muttered as he and Izuku powered up and charged at Shinso simultaneously. Shinso appeared quickly behind the three and kicks Shoto first away.

Katsuki and Izuku charged again at Shinso and also, Shoto just joined in after being thrown away.

"Even three powered up people, he can also handle?!" Ojiro asked.

"He really is beyond our imaginations." Endeavor said.

"He's quick, he's fast and he's strong. But he lacks one thing, TRUST TOWARDS OTHERS!" Nezu added.

"These guy... Impudent gnats!" Shinso yelled as he punched the shit of Katsuki away, and kicks Shoto and Izuku away. Shinso charged at Katsuki but was interrupted by Izuku who shoots ki blasts at Shinso.

"Take this!" Katsuki yelled and he unleashed his Final Flash attack at Shinso. Shoto at the same time, used his ki blast to combine it to Katsuki's attack and it created a smoke. Shinso suddenly blasted his ki blast which almost hits Katsuki's head and he charged towards him.

"What?!" Katsuki yelled. Shinso suddenly kicks Katsuki away and receives Shinso's kick and Shinso blasted him.

"He knew that Katsuki is a role player in this battle so he decided to take that attack from Shinso." Aizawa said.

"Yeeesh. That hurts, you know?" Kaminari sighed.

"That's what they get for letting my other self serious." Shinso smirked.

"Damn android, I don't need that help. Shinso, you are mine to defeat!" Katsuki yelled and he charged once again at Shinso and punches him many times. Shinso noticed Izuku charging him from behind.

"What are you looking at?!" Katsuki asked as he used the opportunity to hit Shinso but Shinso blocks it and punched Katsuki away. Izuku now barraged Shinso with punches with his Kaioken and SSB form on but Shinso managed to threw him away.

"Denied!" Everyone said.

"His cockiness once again puts himself to lose." Aizawa sighed.

Shinso charged at Izuku but Katsuki shoots him with his ki blasts.

"No you don't!" Katsuki said and punches Shinso in his palm.

"What a good punch. I can see why you were able to defeat Shoji. But you won't beat me like that!" Shinso yelled as his fist charged up and punches Katsuki in the gut and making him loose his Ultra Blue form.

"Katsuki!" Izuku yelled as he charged Shinso but Shinso blocked his punch and elbows him away. Shinso activates his fist with energy once again to hit Izuku but Izuku teleports above Shinso ans blastd him with his Kamehameha. Shinso powered up and erased Izuku's Kamehameha with his uppercut.

"An uppercut to blast him away? Oh hell no." Tetsutetsu said.

"His aura and power makes me tingle my body." Midnight said.

"Unbelieveable!" Present Mic said.

"They can't even land a solid combo on him. This is bad!" Shoji said.

"The final boss of the show." Kaminari said.

Izuku was thrown away by Shinso's uppercut, same goes to Katsuki who grunts heavily in pain as he felt that there is nothing left in him.

"He erased Izuku's Kamehameha!" Iida said.

"That Shinso is unbelieveable." Ectoplasm said.

"What an amazing force coming from that uppercut." Master Mineta said. Shoji just looked at Shinso's power and also felt guilty after what he did earlier.

"Dammit!" Katsuki said while dealing with pain.

"Strength is absolute. Strength forgives all." Shinso said as he starts to charge a huge blast for Izuku and Katsuki. He then shoots it to them and it suddenly grew larger than the Spirit Bomb.

"What tremendous power Shinso have. It is so amazing." Mirio said.

"This can't be good for Universe 7. If these two warriors fall, Shigaraki and Shoto is still not enough to beat Shinso until the time expires." All Might said.

"Lament your own weaknesses." Shinso said as the power of his attack slowly approaches Izuku and Katsuki but suddenly was stoppped by Shoto who uses his barrier technique to withstand the upcoming attack to them.

"You... what are you doing?" Katsuki asked.

"Run and save your life... Shoto." Izuku said but Shoto didn't listened as he adds 5 more barriers in front of him to withstand the power of Shinso's attack.

"Go Shotooooo!" Endeavor cheered.

"Defend them!" Inko added.

"Where the hell is Shigaraki? He must help Shoto in here or else, the three of them will lose. He is such a trash." Tsuyu said.

"You will regret of saying to Shigaraki that he is a trash then." Angel said.

"What do you mean?" Gran Torino asked.

"Just look at the fight." Garou said.

"You are not strong enough! Run Shoto!" Momo yelled. Shoto just continued to withstand Shinso's power as Shinso goes for a huge push to overpower Shoto's barrier.

"Shotooo!!" Momo cried.

"What a caring sister and a twin." Momoko said.

"So me and Shoto in this multiverse are twins?" Momo asked.

"Yeah. And when you were villains before, Izuku and his gang got a hard time to defeat you two." Momoko replied.

"Yaoyorozu as my twin is not a bad one too." Shoto said as Momo blushed and smiled at Shoto.

"Hey Son Izuku, Katsuki." Shoto yelled as he created a barrier for Izuku and Katsuki.

"I gave up on the cruiser. Better thank me. Hopefully you got a little rest. Sacrificing myself for others... I like that kind of human thing." Shoto said.

"Why does he gave up the cruiser if he just protects them?" Kaminari asked..

"D-Don't tell me..." Endeavor stuttered.

"Yes, he will sacrifice himself for these two." Angel replied.

"N-No!" Rei yelled as she starts to cry.

"Why are you crying, mom, dad?" Shoto asked.

"You don't get what your other self's gonna do?!" Fuyumi said loudly.

His last barrier was finally destroyed and now holding Shinso's power with his bare hands. Izuku and Katsuki both grunted in pain except for Shigaraki who is still unconscious on the side. Shoto yells for the last time as he self destructs himself to destroy Shinso's attack.

"What happened to him?!" Momo asked.

"He used his infinite energy to self destruct himself and to destroy Shinso's attack. Izuku and Katsuki cannot deflect that attack neither Shoto too. So he decides to self destruct himself since he believed that it is a powerful one to destroy Shinso's attack." Garou replied.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"No freaking way!" Katsuki yelled.

"Why?!" Uraraka cried.

"I can't... believe this." Momo said as she starts to cry.

"Come on, you are joking, right?" Natsuo asked.

Momo hugs Shoto and cried a little bit for his multiverse version. Shoto hugged her back and combs her hair with his fingers.

"It's okay. Atleast my other self did a great fight." Shoto said.

"But it's so sad to see your other self die." Momo said while burying her face to Shoto's chest.

"And I want to meet him soon." Endeavor added while wepting his tears.

The audience from the Spectator's seat was amazed by Shoto's final attack.

"Unbelieveable." Master Mineta said.

"Did Izuku and Katsuki got hit?" P Zeno asked.

"Did Izuku and Katsuki lose?" F Zeno asked.

The scene returned to the area where Shinso is and looked at the two saiyans who were just saved by Shoto.

"You were saved. Be grateful that he sacirficed himself to protect your weak selves. Izuku and Katsuki showed up and their barriers were finally destroyed and both of them suddenly fell down.

"How dare you say that you idiot!" Endeavor roared.

"You can say that because you're a monster. And also, no one likes you. You balded squeak!" Hatsume yelled.

"Shinso is really now getting into Katsuki's nerves." Ojiro said.

"Of course, he sees them nothing but as weak ones." Cementoss added.

"He is just lucky and cocky because of his strength." Midnight said.

"Shoto, he did it so we could be healed, even for a little bit." Izuku said.

"That bastard. He intended this from the start." Katsuki angrily said while looking at Shinso.

"Shoto, Thank you." Izuku said as he fell down unconscious.

"Shoto sacrificed himself." Momo cried.

Katsuki charged at Shinso but was punched once again and sending himself far away. Katsuki now grunts again in pain once more.

"Katsuki shouldn't do that! Is he going to kill himself?!" Masaru asked.

"His pride still engulfs him and also believed that he can beat Shinso with his own hands." Mineta said.

Katsuki slowly walks in pain and Shinso appeared quickly behind him. Katsuki slowly stood up and gripped his fists.

"I swear that Universe 7 is going to win." Katsuki said.

"Woah. H-he's holding out somehow." Aizawa said.

"Katsuki san, you can do it!" Ojiro cheered.

"It's not over yet. Don't underestimate a Saiyan. A punch like that barely tickles." Katsuki mocked while swiping his mouth.

"K-Katsuki." Izuku said.

"Here it goes!" Katsuki yelled as he charged at Shinso and threw a punch to him but Shinso managed to block the punch and counters him with a huge punch on his left eye.

"Katsuki!!" Iida yelled. Master Mineta just cringed at Katsuki's situation.

Katsuki stood up slowly with a balck eye on his eye and making his composure on good form once again.

"It's not over yet!" Katsuki yelled.

"Please, don't force yourself anymore if you can't fight anymore." Mitsuki pleaded.

"We don't want to see him die, right?" Mt. Lady asked.

"Of course. Who would love to see him die? Only idiots do!" Jiro replied.

"Katsuki must surrender in here since in that condition, his body is already crying in pain and wants to rest as well." Garou added.

Katsuki charged again at Shinso but Shinso demolishes him and not using any power ups from him. Katsuki gets beaten up like a ragdoll.

'His punches are so heavy. It feels like my body is about to shatter.' Katsuki thought. Shinso chops his neck and makes him down once again.

"You can't win." Shinso said while he's on his stance.

"Even if I can't win, it doesn't matter so as long as Universe 7, wins." Katsuki replied to Shinso as he pulls his arm and tries to drag him down.

"I'll be taking this arm down with me!" Katsuki yelled as he pulls Shinso' s arm but Shinso powered his arm up and threws Katsuki away.

'Katsuki, pull yourself together! Katsuki... Katsuki!' Uraraka from Katsuki's thoughts awakened him while being down for a while.

"Uraraka is supporting him! So sweet." Midnight said.

"She tries to motivate him as well in order to fight once more." Best Jeanist said.

"And Uraraka with her blue hair looks cool!" Mineta added.

"Let me sleep more, dammit!" Katsuki muttered. He slowly stood up and pants in tiredness. Everyone looked at his condition like he needs to rest and need help.

"The fight is over! And yet, what is it that drives you far?!" Shinso asked in annoyance on Katsuki's pride.

"Who knows. But even if I told you, an emotionless bastard like you would never understand... what it means to fight and to protect something!" Katsuki said as he charged Shinso in great speed once again but was caught by Shinso again and punches him away once again.

'Everyone, goodluck!' Uraraka from Katsuki's thoughts murmured on his mind once again.

'We're counting on you everyone.' Uraraka said as his thought ended once again and unleashed a Final Flash on his hands and shoots it at Shinso.

Shinso didn't react on Katsuki's attack after the smoke went out due to Katsuki's attack.

"It didn't flinched him. So sad to see Katsuki fall in this Tournament." Death Arms said.

"Deku, you help Katsuki and win this please!" Uraraka pleaded.

"I'll atleast acknowledge your great pride. It's over!" Shinso said and punches Katsuki for the last time, making him now fall down from the arena.

'I couldn't keep my promise. I'm such a fool. I'm sorry... Uraraka... Cabba... Deku, I leave the rest to you.' Katsuki mentally said and threw all of his remaining energy at Izuku who is still down due to the pain he still received from Shinso.

"You're not a fool Katsuki! You did an excellent job in that multiverse. Be proud of yourself sometimes. Let Izuku finish the work." Mitsuki said.

"What would happen if anyone except Katsuki and Izuku won the Super Dragon Balls? What would they wish on it?" Mirio asked.

"I hope Shigaraki doesn't betray us if he wins in here and if Midoriya fails." Nejire said.

Izuku now powered up once again after receiving Katsuki's remaining energy before falling and standing up once again below Shinso who just looked at him.

"Katsuki, I hear you loud and clear!" Izuku said as he powers himself to his Super Saiyan Blue form once again.

"He's pumped up again boys!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"The final showdown is now on set!" Mina added.

"Beat him please, Deku!" Katsuki yelled.

"Of course he will. He is the strongest of them all, right?" Uraraka asked.

"Y-Yeah. I know." Katsuki sighed.

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku losing his pants.

Izuku lowered his head down after being beaten by Shinso once again. Shinso on the other hand prepares for his final attack against Izuku.

"It's over!" Shinso said as his fist approaches Izuku with its flames on. Izuku on the other hand remembered the people who believed on him and trusted him to win in this Tournament. And also, he recalled what Shinso said to him earlier.

"Deku!!" Katsuki yelled.

'Trust begets nothing.' Shinso said.

'Sacrificing myself for others... I kind of like how human that is.' Shoto said.

'Izuku.' Master Mineta said.

'Izuku.' Tetsutetsu said.

'Son.' Ectoplasm said.

'Izuku.' Momo said.

'Son Izuku san.' Shigaraki said.

'Dad!' Kota said.

'Izuku!' Iida said.

'Deku, I leave the rest to you.' Katsuki said.

"They really trust Midoriya on this. He can beat Shinso if he attains UI once again." Edgeshot said.

"That is trust, Shinso! You should know that Trust gives power and high beliefs to someone!" Uraraka said.

Before Shinso's punch touches Izuku, Izuku suddenly disappeared from Shinso as he teleports himself behind Shinso.

"What?!" Shinso exclaimed.

"Woah! He dodged it!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"This is it... Ultra Instinct." Gran Torino stuttered.

"Defeat him for everyone who believes in you, Midoriya!" Shoto cheered.

Shinso turned around to see Izuku behind him. Izuku glowed white once again as Shinso charges him and throws some punches to him but Izuku dodged it like it is nothing.

Izuku lands a hard punch on Shinso's gut and makes him spew some saliva on it. Shinso now grunted in pain after that punch.

"Wow! He just punched him without efforts!" Ojiro said.

"He is now pissed." Momo added.

"Shinso is still not in full power but, Izuku doesn't attain yet his Ultra Instinct's final form." Aizawa said.

"He can beat him for sure this time!" Mina said.

"Not only Izuku dodge that punch, but he hit him with a powerful punch." Ijda said.

"That posture! Could it be?!" Ectoplasm said.

Izuku now powered up himself with his Ultra Instinct once again to defeat Shinso.

"Izuku's form... It is!" Iida exclaimed.

"It is the same form when he fought MiKure and Shinso earlier." Kota added.

"It looks like another storm is coming." Master Mineta said. Katsuki smirked at Izuku attaining Ultra Instinct for the third time this time.

"I never thought I'd see this again in the last moments like this!" Midight exclaimed.

"It took long enough. Let's have a look at... Ultra Instinct." Aizawa said while cracking his fists.

"Everyone is now hyped up to see him powered up once again!" Mineta said.

"Of course. They really trust him as well. Izuku got this!" Nejire added.

"The battle is getting more exciting!" Kota said.

"That damned Son Izuku. How many times is he going to surpass his limits?!" Belmod angrily said.

"Having it activated this close to the end is going to be problematic." Khai added.

"Wasn't it just a temporary thing?" Iwan said.

"Perhaps that being has truly attained Ultra Instinct this time." Anato said.

"That Saiyan, Son Izuku... How incredible." Iwan said.

"Belmod the clown is angry! I thought he makes children happy but he looked like he is a dumb one!" Kaminari teased.

"How could a joker and a trickster be a God of Destruction? How stupid." Midnight sighed.

"Unlike those other gods, even they are exempted in this tournament, they really appreciated Izuku's effort to win the match and also, to attain that Godly form." Jiro said.

"That's Ultra!" F Zeno said.

"That's Instinct!" P Zeno added.

"That form of Izuku is so cool!" F Zeno said.

"It's so exciting!" P Zeno said. Izuku and Shinso looked at each other and the ground they are standing starts to shake as the final match of the tournament is about to start.

"Look at this face, he is now really pissed of Shinso's attitude!" Hagakure said.

"Of course. After what he just said about calling them as weak ones." Aizawa replied.

Izuku now charged at Shinso and the greatest showdown has begun. Explosions and blasts boomed the shattered arena after Izuku and Shinso's fists collided. They attack each other with sharper, and faster attacks.

"It started." P Zeno said.

"Yeah. It started." F Zeno replied.

"The Tournament of Power is finally at its most crucial moment." Nighteye said.

"Shinso and Son Izuku... The showdown between these two has amazed the gods. It looks like no one wants to miss this moment." Nighteye added.

"Also us too!" Kirishima said.

"Can Deku really win on that form?" Uraraka asked.

"Trust Midoriya at all costs Uraraka. You must be the one to cheer most for him since you like him." Mina said. Uraraka just blushed at what Mina said.

Izuku swinged a huge right punch at its force created a destructive wind pressure towards the arena and Shinso also tried to punch Izuku with his right swing but Izuku managed to dodge it. Izuku stepped away and Shinso chases him and their clash still goes on. Shinso glared his eyes at Izuku to activate his power using his glare but Izuku blocked himself to it. Thunder cracked the whole arena.

"What a tremendous battle. Izuku san's punches are now sharper." Ojiro said.

"But it looks like he can't seem to hit a deciding blow." Gran Torino said.

"It is the same as MiKure. When he attacks, Izuku san lets his thoughts interfere. The various thoughts and decisions that occur when attacking. With Ultra Instinct, these will dull attacks... and prevent them from having a proper impact." Midnight said.

"What does he need to do? Like he needs to have an emotionless mood right now to have his attacks a proper impact to the fight?" Midnight said.

"Zzz, your other self just said it, you know. He just need to have a clear and a calm thoughts while fighting in order to connect it to his form which is a godlike one." Garou said.

"Pressure plus that kind of form plus the whole universe is in your hands thought makes Izuku's attacks being dull as well. He needs to overcome them ASAP." Nezu said.

"Hopefully, he can avoid wasting time and stamina... without landing a single and effective strike." Midnight added. Izuku jumped backwards from Shinso and started to create a Kamehameha.

"Ka..." Izuku said but Shinso throws a fist of wind pressure on him to fistract him.

"The Kamehameha." Tetsutetsu said.

"It's like from MiKure earlier. It's a last resort, but he have to bet on that." Master Mineta said.

"I hope this will be an effective strategy to beat him." Momo said.

"If this fails, its over." Aizawa said.

"Me..." Izuku said but Shinso used his glare to distract him again.

"Ha..."

"Me..."

Shinso just stood and used his glare to attack Izuku without making any flinch.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!" Izuku roared as he blasts his Kamehameha at Shinso.

"Haaaaaaaa!" P Zeno said while imitating Izuku's stance of Kamehameha.

"Kaboom!" F Zeno did the same too.

"Instinct's amazing!" F Zeno said.

"Izuku's amazing too!" P Zeno replied.

"How cute. But please, DON'T ERASE US IF WE LOSE!" Death Arms cried.

"I wanna have a family yet!" Mt. Lady cried.

"I want to taste of being a hero for once!" Sato added.

"I need to end All For One's life before he erases everything. For me to get my revenge." All Might muttered while clenching his fists.

After Izuku blasted his Kamehameha at Shinso, his eyes widened as he sees Shinso protecting himself with his energy ball and splattering the waves of the Kamehameha away from his body.

"Shinso... Son Izuku's movements and the depths of his power... With a single fight and observing the battle with MiKure, he already saw it through all." Shoji said. Shinso blasted Izuku with his energy ball and changed the aura of the arena from Izuku's power to Shinso's power.

"NOOOO!" Everyone said.

"While he is meditating, he saw it after all?!" Nejire asked in shock.

"He saw some of it after he meditated. But still, he managed to analyze the way of fighting he does on Izuku for him to be prepared for his next fight on him." Mandalay said.

"He is such an intelligent one too!" Momo exclaimed.

"Dad..." Kota uttered.

"He's hit hard." Momo added.

"Big boom!" P Zeno said.

"Fireworks, its fireworks!" F Zeno added.

"So Izuku san's ace in the whole had no effect.

"Izuku is super amazing!" P Zeno said.

"But Shinso is super, super amazing!" F Zeno said.

Izuku with his kamehameha on his hand slowly flew down and fainted a little bit to rest.

"Izuku..." Iida said.

"He used the flow of the Kamehameha as a barrier to prevent a direct hit." Tetsutetsu said.

"How close!" Master Mineta said.

"Luckily, he managed to reduce the damage he received from Shinso just now." All Might said.

"How persistent." Khai said.

"There's no need to fear. In this situation, no matter how good his defense is, he can't win if his offense is no good." Belmod said.

"Such defense will eventually falter and crumble. Universe 11's victory is only a matter of time, yes." Marcarita added.

"You're right." Khai said.

"An incomplete Ultra Instinct is merely a futile resistance to delay defeat." Belmod added.

Katsuki suddenly interrupted to the little chitchat of the gods of Universe 11.

"Tch, how utter rubbish." Katsuki said as Belmod stood up and looked at him.

"Uh oh. Katsuki is now pissed at the tongues of those bastards!" Setsuna said.

"Did you called me by my first name? Katsuki asked as Setsuna blushed madly and looked away.

"Defend Midori this time Katsuki with your own statement." Mina cheered.

"Incomplete you say? That means there is something that lies beyond his power." Katsuki said.

"To ignore that and decide early... Since when gods did become so hasty?" Katsuki said.

"What's your point?" Khai asked.

"Are you telling that he'll master the Ultra Instinct from now and surpass Shinso? Impossible! Talk about rubbish!" Belmod mocked.

"Belmod wants me to destroy him actually if he is not a God Of Destruction. He pisses me." Aizawa said.

"Me too Aizawa, I hate that him like his face." Garou said.

"I wanna punch him in the face when our paths crossed." Angel said while cracking his fists and his cat does the same too.

"What makes you sure? In this Tournament of Power, in a limited time, we Saiyans have broken through our limits time and time again. You've seen it too!" Katsuki said ang glanced at Belmod who glared at Izuku whose Ultra Instinct form starts to glow once again.

"Shinso, end it already. Knock... knock Son Izuku already!" Belmod yelled.

"He was roasted by Katsuki of that multiverse!" Mineta said.

"He deserves that, you ugly bish!" Kaminari added.

"Look at Izuku, he's maintaining his form once again!" Tsuyu said.

Shinso charged his fist and body and launched himself to Izuku to end things already.

"Deku! I've placed my pride... my promise... everything in your hands! Your defeat is unacceptable! Step once again in the state of the gods, and defeat Shinso, Deku!" Katsuki cheered as Izuku roared and powered himself up once again to withstand Shinso's attack earlier.

The two fighters clashed once again as they made the fighting arena erupt and stormed as well while the two of them clashed against each other once again.

"This battle is really a stormy one." Kendo said.

"The power of those two are so godly. They are like two gods of destructions fighting against each other." Recovery Girl added.

"Beat him, Deku!" Uraraka cheered.

"It looks like Izuku managed to right himself." Master Mineta said.

"But were just back where it started. Yet the situation hasn't improved yet." Ectoplasm said.

"That war cry. It's just like the right before he lost to Shinso for the first time." Tetsutetsu said.

"Are you in trouble, Izuku?" Iida asked.

Midnight inspected at Izuku's movements on his fight now against Shinso and starts to realize that Izuku's form starts to complete the Ultra Instinct. Every god on the corner noticed the same happening for Izuku.

"Belmod sama." Shoji said.

"It looks like there's nothing to worry about." Midnight said and getting everyone's attention.

"What does she mean?" Melissa asked.

"I think she has another assumption of Izuku's form." Edgeshot replied.

"An accelerating rise of energy. Not from confusion, but from pure impulse. Right now on Shinso, no, the fight itself, Izuku is focusing on his heart and soul, heating himself up intensely and wildly. The erasure of the universe, the difference of power. Hesitation, panic, fear itslef turned nothing into the flames... and all he can feel is himself, his opponents, and the fight. In time, he becomes so hot and fast that even such perception grows dim and fades. As he dives into the state deeper than the instincts, he finds himself." Midnight stated.

"He finally now focused on one thing right now and it is to beat Shinso without thinking any consequences." Aizawa said.

"Midnight is such a good teacher in here and also, a strong one too!" Sero cheered.

"Thank you, Sero." Midnight replied while giving Sero a flying kiss and Mineta cried in blood once again.

"What is this heat?" Khai asked.

"The heat radiating from Son Izuku is reaching this far?!" Shoji asked.

"Shinso, what are you doing?! Just end it up already!" Belmod yelled. Shinso blasted Izuku's power and Izuku just stepped back away from Shinso but he was charged by him and crushes him in the rocks but Izuku managed to escape and now is on the defense as Shinso starts to barrage him with his punching wind pressure to overpower Izuku.

When suddenly, sparks from the punches of Shinso cracked. They noticed that Izuku now starts to create his offense slowly again this time on Shinso.

"What are those sparks?" Ojiro asked.

"Midoriya is now fighting back." Aizawa said.

"Look! His hands are not moving like he was punching those pressures of Shinso! Amazing!" Mina exclaimed.

"What's with those sparks? It can't be!" Belmod said.

"That's the shock from the force of their fists hitting each other! Son Izuku... Have his movements began to switch from defensive to offensive?!" Shoji asked.

Shinso pushed more his offense at Izuku but Izuku managed to push back too as his hands shaked crazily and started to fold them as he tries to push his offense more. Izuku slowly lifts his head and glared at Shinso and hits him with a straight punch just like Shinso's glare and makes his offense at Izuku destroyed.

"Woaaah!" Everyone reacted.

"He imitated Shinso's glare attack!" Kirishima said.

"He can do this!" Ojiro said.

"Impossible!" Belmod cried.

"It reached! Izuku's attack reached Shinso!" Iida said.

Izuku yelled on his war cry again as a huge glow of light suddenly appeared below the arena and the heat suddenly increased.

Everyone was amazed at Izuku's another power up and the glowing light he created from his war cry.

"WOOOOW!!" Everyone cooed at the light Izuku created.

"A-Amazing." Shinso said.

"That looks galactic right now!" Present Mic said.

"It looked like the Milky Way!" Kaminari said.

"What is that may I ask?" Inko asked.

"All of that is your son's power. It is so huge that he created that to defeat Shinso." Angel replied.

"Let's see if Shinso can match that!" Momo proudly said.

"Ooh?" Nighteye said.

"What, what?" P Zeno said.

"What is it, what is it?" F Zeno said.

"It went flash!" P Zeno said.

"It fwoosh too." F Zeno added.

"Is all of that Izuku's energy?" P Zeno asked.

"It's so sparkly and hot!" F Zeno said.

"It looks like something amazing is gonna happen!" P Zeno added.

"Yes it is!" F Zeno replied.

Izuku slowly inhales all of the energy that surrounds him and starts to concentrate as well. Katsuki smiled and Midnight nodded in approval of Izuku's power.

"Son Izuku, that definite strike... and this heat you've built to defeat me. *smiles* I guess I must respond too. Grghh. RAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Shinso roared as he created his own power and scattering it to his surroundings.

"Wow! His response to Izuku is not a bad one too!" Kamui Woods said.

"But would that be enough to match Izuku's?" Momoko said.

"It's like a battle between Heaven and Hell!" Tiger exclaimed.

"I've can't believe how heated Shinso is!" Shoji said.

"Th-This force from Shinso, it's gonna crush us as well!" Khai groaned.

"Who cares?! For as long as we win! Finish him once and for all with unstoppable, unavoidable, and absolute power!" Belmod yelled.

"What a crazy god! Just for his universe's survival! What a bastard!" Gran Torino yelled.

"He only believed that power is the key to all of this!" Thirteen added.

Shinso starts to gather his energy as a small energy ball was formed in his palm and collecting all the power he bursted from his body to create a huge attack.

"Do it, Shinso! Defeat Son Izuku!" Belmod yelled.

"It ends in here!" Shinso yelled and throwing his charged attack at Izuku but Izuku's hair glowed white and stomps his feet to the ground to erase the power he scattered in the arena. Same as Shinso's heat, it disappeared after Izuku stomped.

Everyone gasped including Shinso who didn't know what happened to his attack and Izuku's heat when suddenly, he felt Izuku's presence as Izuku holds Shinso's attack to him and he tipped it with his fingers and it disappeared.

"What the?! How?!" Shinso exclaimed.

"Looks like you are now fucked, Shinso." Katsuki smirked.

"That insane power of Shinso that he threw at Midoriya, he just tipped it like a bubble! Amazing!" Kirishima said.

Shinso turned quickly and saw Izuku covered in whitish aura with his eyes and walked at Shinso as Shinso tried to punch him but Izuku jumped in the air and punched Shinso without touching him. Shinso almost fell down and glared back to Izuku to make him step back.

"Another form?!" Ojiro asked.

"I think he mastered it." Nezu said.

"What is it? Oh! No way!" Shoto said.

"This can't be good for Shinso now." Kendo said.

"Izuku became more amazing!" P Zeno said while raising his hands in the air.

"He become super, super, super amazing!" F Zeno added while doing what P Zeno does

"Indeed, this is a quite super development." Nighteye said as the remaining Gods of Destruction stood up and watched Izuku's new transformation.

"Why did they stood up?" Uraraka asked.

"For the first time, a mortal has attained and mastered a godtype form that no god can attain." Garou replied.

"Now you can bow to your new god!" Mineta said.

Shinso charged at Izuku who just lifted his right arm to the side and made Shinso demolished by his unseen attack and threws him away.

"That is now crazy! He is now overpowering Shinso!" Mina said.

"What's the name of this form I think?" Momo asked.

Izuku's aura started to uncover his whole body and starts to expose his new form and he stared at Shinso.

"Midnight." Aizawa said.

"Yes?" Midnight said.

"Izuku's finally reached it, hasn't he?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes." Midnight said.

Everyone now started to cheer for Izuku after Midnight of that multiverse confirms Izuku's newest form.

"Honestly, what an unbelievable guy!" Aizawa said.

"That form... That glow... That... That indeed, is the complete... Ultra Instinct!" Aizawa said as Izuku's new transformation and the complete Ultra Instinct consists of his silver hair and from a faint blue aura turned to faint violet aura.

Everyone looked at Izuku's new form in amazement. They didn't believed that a mortal has attained a form that even gods can't do and also, this made their hopes high for Izuku to defeat Shinso.

Shinso and Izuku looked at each other after Shinso crashed to the ground by Izuku's power.

"Son Izuku!" Shinso angrily said.

"That form... Are you saying that Son Izuku has mastered Ultra Instinct? How he will fight against a full powered Shinso? And what sort of conclusion will their fight have?" Anato said.

Izuku charged so quick to Shinso and wounded his cheeks as he flashed himself past to him. Shinso just grunted on what Izuku did.

"Is that the speed of the complete Ultra Instinct?!" Ectoplasm asked.

"That godliness. It's magnificent! Izuku san can win this!" Ojiro exclaimed.

"So what about Ultra Instinct?! Shinso won't lose no matter what!" Belmod replied.

"Don't get cocky just because you've powered up!" Shinso said as he charged Izuku and starts to punch and kick him but Izuku dodges it with great speeds and Shinso can't hit a deciding one. Izuku and Shinso now exchanged attacks this time as Shinso's punch was blocked by Izuku and kicked him away.

"The tables have turned! Izuku now has the advantage!" Pixie Bob exclaimed.

"Look at Shinso, it looks like he is on the situation of Midoriya earlier because he too can't hit or damage Izuku!" Tokoyami said.

Shinso just watched at Izuku's new form, making him realize that his other self is also not a perfect warrior like he always believed.

"Don't give up, other me!" Shinso cheered.

"Yeah! Cheer for your multiverse's self, Shinso!" Shoji added.

Shinso stepped back and lifted his hands in the air as he created a huge ball of energy and threws it at Izuku but Izuku raised his palm and created a flare to cancel Shinso's attack and the whole arena started to cover with blue flames.

"He cancelled it out?!" Shinso shrieked. He now charged again at Izuku and exchanged blows once again but Izuku kicks Shinso in the gut and uppercuts him away, Shinso tried to punch back but Izuku kicked him away this time. Shinso shoots his ki blasts at Izuku who just tumbles himself and dodging all of Shinso's upcoming attack. Shinso charged at Izuku to punch him but Izuku blocked it with his hand and didn't react. Unlike Shinso, he grunts himself due to Izuku's new power.

Shinso flew away to make distance for Izuku ans tries to hit him but Izuku dodged again from Shinso's attack and kicks him away and punching him brutally in the gut to make him crash in the rubble. Izuku just stood like nothing happened.

"Shinso's attack are already on Izuku's mind. And also, Shinso panicked due to Izuku's new form." Inko said.

"Young Midoriya, this is unbeliveable!" All Might said.

"Can't believe he treated Shinso like a target practice this time." Shoto said.

"Now that's power!" Mirio exclaimed.

"After all that struggle, he is now overwhelming Shinso!" Iida said.

"Good going, dad!" Kota said.

"Our Universe 7's victory is now assured!" Ojiro added.

Izuku just looked at Shinso's whereabouts as Shinso exploded the rubble that covered him and catches his breath. He looked at Izuku with some anger.

"I can't believe that he'd be overpowered so much. Could his power now far beyond Shinso's?!" Khai nervously asked.

"That can't be! I won't lose!" Shinso angrily said.

"You are right now! It's all over you know. Like what you always say earlier." Mineta said.

"Remember, Shinso is not yet at his full power. The tables might turn once again on Shinso if he can." Angel replied.

"Oh crap! He must be ready for it so that he can't lose on him again!" Nejire said.

"Don't worry. Midoriya got this." Tamaki replied.

"I can't lose! Strength is absolute. Strength is Justice! All is meaningless without victory. To be defeated is to lose everything." Shinso said as his eye showed the flashback of his dark pasts and Izuku now staring at him.

"Just like before... I won't ever go through that again.! That's why... That's why...! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Shinso roared as he starts to unleash his full power and red flames started to swallow him and blinding Izuku. His Pride Trooper shirt was destroyed due to his body that enlarged due to his power.

"What a tremendous storm of energy!" Master Mineta said while covering themselves due to Shinso' unnatural power.

"Shinso's energy is increaseing even more!" Tetsutetsu added.

"Just what is going on!?" Momo asked.

Shinso continued to yell to increase his power and making the arena destroyed slowly. Shinso's power covered the whole arena like it looked Hell itself. Shinso now slowly walked at Izuku with his body more buffed than before and he also has the same aura that Izuku has.

"Look at his body! It grew more larger!" Gran Torino said.

"This is now a fight till death." Cementoss said.

"He looks more scary this time!" Mina said.

"It's over you say?" Shinso smirked at Mineta.

"So it now matched Izuku's Mastered Ultra Instinct then?" Aizawa asked.

"Let their battle answer your question, Aizawa." Momoko replied.

"Shinso's energy has increased dramatically!" Ectoplasm said.

"Why in the world?!" Ojiro added.

"It looks like being cornered with Deku makes him remember his past trauma." Katsuki said.

"That must have awakened Shinso's hidden power." Kota added.

"This is not good!" Aizawa said.

Shinso and Izuki charged towards each other and started to fight for the last time. Shinso now suddenly overpowers Izuku but his punch against Izuku was blocked and he grunted to it.

"No matter what... I will never... lose!" Shinso yelled as he blasted his fist on Izuku and sends him away.

"Shinso now slowly crawls himself to overpower Midoriya once again!" Kaminari said.

"Midoriya won't lose, no matter what!" Tokoyami cheered

"He can handle the situation, trust me." Garou said.

Shinso swinged his hand and created an energy ball and threws it to Midoriya but Midoriya managed to block it and avoid being hitted by it. After Midoriya blocked it, he saw Shinso jumped above him and blasted a huge ki blast to him but Izuku responded to him by his Kamehameha.

"Push harder Midoriya!" Nejire cheered.

"Shinso uses only one hand against Izuku's two. He is still invincible for me." Mt. Lady said.

Izuku was slowly overpowered by Shinso and Shinso on the other hand, successfully overpowers his blast and sends him away.

"It's over!" Shinso yelled as he closed his palm and exploding the blast that he threw on Izuku.

"Izuku!" Iida yelled.

A huge smoke covered the whole arena after the blast. Shinso just stood and looked for Izuku if he's gonna appear or not. The Universe 7 audience started to react nervously after seeing Izuku being overpowered by Shinso.

"NOOOO!" Everyone yelled.

"It can't be!" Momo said.

"Can't believe that he lost to that kind of situation." Ectoplasm said.

"What is with that Mastered Ultra Instinct again?" Shinso asked as he received death glares from everyone.

"Remember, it is not you I mean the actual you who is on the screen right now. Don't you want to receive what Katsuki received earlier, am I right?" Garou said.

"I know. I just want to make fun of them." Shinso chuckled.

"If Izuku lose, you too will be erased!" Inko yelled.

"I know. But also, I believed that he can win this." Shinso said.

'This guy makes me confuse. What side does he go with?' Each of everyone in the room thought.

Izuku suddenly appeared from the smoke and attacked Shinso this time but Shinso managed to block his attacks and they started to exchange attacks once again. Shinso and Izuku locked their hands and started to grip it slowly.

"How much power do you have?! Persistent bastard!" Shinso angrily said.

The arena started to erupt as Izuku hits Shinso in the gut but Shinso punch back Izuku away and making him grunt in pain. Izuku threw a ki blast to him but Shinso returns it to Midoriya, making him exploded by it and Izuku suddenly flew away from the sky and Shinso smashed him downwards and fires a huge blast on him and crashes hims to the ground.

"No!/No!" Both Aizawa of the multiverse and the audience shrieked.

"Yes, we've won!" Belmod exclaimed.

Izuku crashed to the ground and losing his aura this time. He tried to stand up due to pain as Shinso just watched at his situation.

"Izuku!" Aizawa yelled.

"It is not yet over, right?!" Iida said.

"No matter what... no matter the peril, you always sprung back! You will definitely beat Shinso right! I believe in you! So get up, Izuku!" Iida added.

Izuku now slowly stood up after hearing words of encouragement from Iida. Shinso was shocked to Izuku after being beaten by him so bad just now.

"Yeaaaaah!" Everyone cheered.

"Nice words of encouragement, other me!" Iida said.

"Impossible! You shouldn't have enough stamina left!" Shinso said.

"Shinso, it ain't over yet." Izuku said.

"How?! How can you possibly stand up after being beaten many times, Son Izuku?!" Shinso angrily asked.

"Shoto and Katsuki... and everyone are trusting at me. I swear on that faith. I can never back down now!" Izuku said as he powered up once again.

"And that is Trust, you idiot!" Katsuki yelled.

"Poor bald guy, he doesn't know how good having someone's Trust is." Uraraka mocked.

"Silence! Such a thing is meaningless before my power!" Shinso yelled. The two of them started to charge towards each other.

"I'll show you that it ain't meaningless!" Izuku replied.

"What?!" Shinso angrily said.

"Yeah! Prove it to him!" Kendo said.

"He made Shinso more angry. But he deserved that since he doesn't know what Trust is." Monoma said as he woke up from a long sleep after Kendo smacked him to sleep.

"Son Izuku's speed has increased even more!" Khai exclaimed.

"Impossible! How could that be?!" Belmod angrily asked.

"You can't even figure it out?" Ectoplasm said, getting Khai and Belmod's attention.

"Izuku isn't fighting for himself. It's because he's bearing our hopes too." Ectoplasm said. Shoji widened his eyes after hearing this.

"Ectoplasm is right. Izuku has people who help raise each other up. Not only do we all treasure each other greatly, but our existence gives strength to Izuku." Master Mineta said as his shades shown the people who believed at Izuku.

"Hey it is me and our son!" Nejire said.

"Is that blue haired kid and the baby that I hold, are Katsuki and I's son and daughter?" Uraraka asked.

"Look at how many people believed at Izuku! Unlike you, you didn't tried to make yourself open for others because you believed that Trust is only for fools!" Momo added.

"I'm sure he doesn't believe, even for a moment, that he came this far by himself." He added.

"It's because of that Izuku that all of us are here right now." Iida said.

"When we first met, we treat each other as enemies. But here we all are, trusting Izuku." Iida added.

"Even when fighting, he has a way of drawing in people around him. That is what Izuku is." Tetsutetsu said.

"Exactly." Aizawa said.

Izuku and Shinso continued their fight as Izuku punched Shinso in the face and stepping back away from Shinso. Shinso kicks back Izuku and sends him downwards. Shinso tried to stomp Izuku but Izuku flew back and used his wind pressure punches to hit Shinso and send him away. Shinso stepped back and unleashed ki blasts from his hands to shoot at Izuku but he dodges it and approached Shinso and punches him to the chest, making a huge explosion from it. Shinso crashed to the ground and grunted in pain after being punched by Izuku.

"This is our power, Shinso!" Izuku said.

"You tell him Izuku!" Nejire exclaimed.

"What would be Shinso's response to this? Izuku has the trust on his side. Now there's nothing left for Shinso. How he can overpower Izuku if he is being overwhelmed by his power of Trust from his teammates?" Present Mic said.

"Who cares about friendship?! Whp cares about trust?! To accept that would be to deny everything that I've ever been. I won't believe in power... such as that!" Shinso yelled at Izuku and shoots a huge ki blast towards Izuku's teammates. Izuku quickly blocked it away to avoid his teammates being hitten by that attack.

"ARE YOU CRAZY SHINSO?!" Ojiro angrily asked.

"Now you are now including the audience to your stupidity! What's wrong with you?!" Midnight added.

"He responded to it by trying to kill Izuku's friends. What a villain thing." Nezu said.

"I c-can't believe my other self... would do that." Shinso muttered.

"He will just do anything that he can to win on this fight. What rubbish." Aizawa said.

"You..?!" Izuku said.

"The power you believe in is easily erased! Just like that!!" Shinso mocked.

Izuku gripped his fists in anger and his body starts to shake.

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But whoever hurts my friends... I WON'T FORGIVE!!" Izuku roared as he flashed quickly to Shinso to punch him in the face and Izuku's face now is filled with anger.

"Uh oh, he is now angry. Run for your life, Shinso!" Ayase said.

"That's for hurting his friends." Lbara added.

"That punch... it can destroy your face actually." Recovery Girl said.

"Shinso's hard face of course can resist that." Mina said.

Izuku kicked and punched Shinso but Shinso can't hit on Izuku. Izuku suddenly kicks him away but Shinso powered up to hold his position.

"Defeat him Deku, for us all!" Katsuki cheered.

Izuku rushed at him with great speeds but Shinso used his glare to stop him. Izuku blocked himself from the attack and hits Shinso via uplercut and unleashed a huge Kamehameha on him.

"HAAAAA!!!" Izuku roared while pushing his Kamehameha on Shinso.

"Defeat him!!!" Everyone yelled.

Shinso now overwhelms Izuku's Kamehameha and can't block it as he crashed to a nearby rubble and it exploded due to Izuku's attack.

"YEAAAAAH!!!" Everyone cheered.

"He did it!" Kaminari said while hugging Mineta and Jiro.

"Of course he can win this!" Shoto said as he was hugged by his family and Momo.

"Nice job, Young Midoriya!" All Might cheered.

"Hey, hey, HEY!" It is not yet done. Don't celebrate yet!" Angel roared.

"What?! But nevermind, Izuku defeated him already." Sato said.

"How are you so sure?" Shinso asked.

Izuku approached Shinso and walks near to him.

"Well, why won't you defeat me already?" Shinso said.

"A person like you probably already realized what I meant." Izuku said.

"He must be. Or else, he is an idiot!" Mina said.

"Poor guy, lost for a small reason." Mineta said.

Shinso looked away after hearing this. Meanwhile Aizawa and the rest was waiting for Izuku to win the match.

"What are you doing Izuku?! Just finish him already!" Aizawa yelled. Izuku grunted after hearing this because he doesn't want to end his match on Shinso yet but, he must do it for their universe to survive. Izuku started to create a yellow energy on his hand.

"No! He can't do that!" Momoko exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" All Might asked.

"That glowing power from Izuku's hand is the same one that Katsuki gave to him earlier. Does he try to lend Shinso more energy?!" Garou freakingly said.

"WHAAAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Midoriya! You're an idiot if you do that!" Shoto angrily yelled.

"Finish him please, don't help him!" Kirishima added.

"Idiot!" Gran Torino said.

"He only does that kind of power to his enemies that he looked forward to fight again soon." Angel said.

"If, they will see each other again." Mitsuki said.

Izuku lifted his hand for the finishing blow when suddenly, something just blasted through his back and make him fall down in a harsh way.

"SHIGARAKI!!" Everyone said.

"That traitor! How he can do this?!" Uraraka angrily said.

"I will kill you bastard!!" All Might angrily yelled.

"No no nooo!!!" Ojiro yelled.

"What a surprise attack from the villain." Shinso muttered.

"Are you sure people that its Shigaraki who did that?! Pay attention very well idiots!" Garou angrily said as everyone looked down but still angry.

Izuku pants down as his MUI started to disappear and a huge black electricity pulverizes him in a painful way.

"Izuku!" Iida yelled.

"What's happening?!" Aizawa asked nervously.

"It's the limit-breaking power of the gods. I didn't think the toll would be this great!" Midnight said.

"Oh no!" Kota said.

"But he won! He should have won! That much is undeniable!" Aizawa grunted.

Garou smacked everyone except Shinso in the head for yelling and also, blaming Shigaraki falsely.

"Izuku is not a god so the payback of his new form has finally pinched him before he eliminates him." Shinso said.

'Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.' Everyone thought.

Izuku still continued to scream in pain while Shinso looked at his situation.

"Shinso, knock him off! Do you want to lose?!" Belmod yelled. Shinso hesitated if he will knock Izuku or not.

'No please!' Everyone mentally pleaded to avoid yelling once again and being smacked by Garou again.

"Shinso..." Shoji muttered.

"What are you doing? You'll get the Super Dragon Balls!" Belmod yelled. Shinso stood up and walked slowly at Izuku as he starts to charge a ki blast on his hand near Izuku.

"Proud warrior, Son Izuku. It is not my wish that our showdown would end this way. But even though, you will cease to be, you shall live on forever in my memories. Farewell." Shinso ended and blasted Izuku with his ki blasts and sending himself downwards.

Everyone started to cry and also, hugged each other as they saw Izuku's defeat. Meanwhile, Shinso just smiled but at the same time, nervous because they're about few minutes away from erasure since they are involved in the live happenings of the multiverse their seeing.

"It's nice to meet you everyone." Garou said with a fake smile.

"Yaoyorozu, I just want to say that I love you." Shoto confessed.

"Eh?! But since when?!" Momo asked while blushing.

"Since after the hero training, I have seen that intelligence and determination in you. I know you liked Midoriya but, I just confessed already so that you will remember it before we will be erased." Shoto replied. Momo just hugged him and kissed him in the cheeks.

"I understand you, Todoroki. Thank you for confessing your feelings to me." Momo said.

"Hey Jiro!" Kaminari said.

"What?" Jiro asked.

"You know that, I..." Kaminari stuttered.

"You like me? Of course I liked you too. Come over here!" Jiro said and offered Kaminari a hug.

"Tsuyu, you are the prettiest in our class after my own eyes. I like you actually." Tokoyami said.

"What can I say? Of course, I like you too because of your mood. And I like Dark Shadow too as well. Kero." Tsuyu replied.

"Kirishima, I just wanna say that I love you since then." Mina said.

"Oh really? Wel uhm." Kirishima stuttered but was interrupted by Mina's hug.

"Ojiro! I also like you as well and your act of being a gentleman towards others! I hope you like me as well too!" Hagakure said.

"Oh. Even if I can't see you, I will still love you as well." Ojiro replied with a smile.

"Round face, I mean, Ochaco." Katsuki said at Uraraka.

"Sorry Katsuki but, if you want to confess that you love me, I'm sorry but my emotions and feelings are for Deku." Uraraka replied.

Katsuki just looked at her without emotion but realized that she was right. her heart belongs to Deku.

"Yeah, I know. But I just want to say that... I love you too. It's okay if you don't love me back for as long as I have confessed to you." Katsuki said.

"Thank you then..." Uraraka replied.

"Hahahahaha! Poor beings!" Angel said.

"I hope someone can save him." Momoko replied while holding her chest.

"Midnight, I just want to say that you are a sexy and a loving person. And also, I want to confess my feelings to you for the last time." Aizawa said.

"M-Me?! Oh Aizawa... what a sweet but an emotionless person. Come here, you dry eyes." Midnight seducely said as she hugged Aizawa. Aizawa hugged her back as well.

"Mineta?" Mt. Lady asked.

"What?" Mineta said.

"I am happy that you have interned to me before. And I'm sorry that I treated you like my maid at my headquarters. Hope you forgive me." Mt. Lady replied as she hugged and kissed Mineta in the cheeks.

"Uh. Uh .uh..." Mineta stuttered until he fainted. Mt. Lady just giggled at his reaction.

"Rei, for the last time, I just want to say that I apoloogize once again and I hope you love me back again for the last time." Endeavor said while kneeling in front of Rei.

"Enji stop that! You knew that I already forgave you. And also, I love you too as well. So no need to worry." Rei replied as she kissed Endeavor in the lips for the last time.

'Midoriya/Izuku/Deku, if you can hear this, I really love you and I will miss you!' Every female student in the room thought.

While Izuku is falling, when suddenly, some wind pressure pushed him back and lets him land in a nearby rubble.

"WHAAAAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"You mean that?!" Mina asked.

"Yep. You are not yet gonna be erased but you did a great job to confess quickly to your loved ones or your idols for the last time. How sweet! Hahahahahahaha!" Garou exclaimed. Everyone including the people who confessed on each other blushed madly.

Shinso and Aizawa looked at whoever threw Izuku back in the rubbles.

"You!... Shigaraki!" Aizawa yelled.

"YEAAAAH!!" Everyone cheered.

"Well, he didn't play as a villain in here as usual. He decided to help Young Midorya in this last moments." All Might said.

"Now, you still blame him, HUH?!" Garou angrily asked as everyone stepped back away from him.

A hand suddenly rose up from a rubble as it appears to be Shoto who survived from the blast he created earlier.

"SHOTO/TODOROKI?!" Everyone yelled.

"I knew it! He is still alive!" Rei cheered.

"Shoto, you are an incredible kid!" Endeavor complimented. Shoto of the audience smiled at his father's words.

"Being an Android is so cool!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"Shoto!" Kota yelled.

"So you didn't self destruct!" Iida said.

"It was a gamble if I'm gonna survive or not. It looks like I lucked out." Shoto replied.

"You are really amazing!" Momo complimented.

"Shinso, you'll run out of time at this rate! Just hurrily knock them all!" Belmod yelled. Shinso just looked at the two survivors of Universe 7 now in front of him.

"So, with Son Izuku's condition, it looks like it's just us." Shoto said while powering up.

"I'm aware of that!" Shigaraki replied as he powered up too.

"How many minutes left before this match ends?!" Nezu asked.

"1 and a half minute." Momoko replied.

"Just don't let yourselves be eliminated by him!" Natsuo cheered.

"Just resist his attacks!" Tensei added.

"How futile. Is dragging someone who can no longer fight back in the stage... this 'Trust' thing you're always going on about?" Shinso said.

"Trust? What's your point?" Shigaraki asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself once more." Shinso replied.

"He's just an insurance. I'll win the Super Dragon Balls and you don't need to worry about on repeating anything. I don't sense that absolute strength that you exhibited before. You shall experience the taste of defeat once more... by my hand!" Shigaraki mocked.

Shinso glared his eyes and uses his power to push Shigaraki and Shoto back. Shinso suddenly appeared at Shoto and punched him but Shoto blocked his attack and was thrown away. Shigaraki charged Shinso and fights him in a straight brawl on match.

"Good grief. They're tough ones." Shoto said while running.

"Shigaraki is matching Shinso in terms of strength!" Setsuna said

"It's because of his rest earlier. He got time to rest as well so that he can prepare himself against Shinso later if Izuku fails." Pony said.

Shigaraki and Shinso crashed to a rubble and catches their breaths after exchanging punches.

"Oh? What happened to your poker face from earlier?" Shigaraki asked.

"Silence!" Shinso yelled.

"Don't tell me he is provoking him again!" Kirishima said.

"He is really a troublesome person." Ectoplasm sighed.

"Once shattered strength is so fragile... I can almost hear your heart shrieking, afraid to be the weaklimg that you were before." Shigaraki mocked.

Shinso charged at Shigaraki and stepping his tail to punch him without making him move away.

"You deserve that. Idiot." Gran Torino sighed.

"Taste that, idiot!" Shinso yelled.

"Did you say that my strength is shattered? Well take this for you to know!" Shinso said while punching him as he is about to smash a blast from his hands at Shigaraki but Shigaraki lifted a rock and sandwiched Shinso on it.

"You're getting too excited." Shigaraki said. Shoto ran to Shinso and hugs him to create another self destruct blast from his body.

"No!" Everyone yelled.

"He will not die, I ensure you." Shoto said.

"This time, it's really going to be hurt." Shoto said.

"That won't work twice!" Shinso yelled as he tries to elbow him but Shoto created a barrier and exploded himself.

"Same here." Shoto said as he explodes himself once again.

"How meddlesome!" Shigaraki yelled.

Shoto flew away from the explosion and looked to Shinso if it worked or not. Shinso is found behind the smoke still standing but spewed a lot of saliva and is down now on his knees.

Everyone cheered to the teamwork of the two warriors. But still, Shinso must be eliminated first to ensure their survival.

"S-Shinso is..." Belmod stuttered including the Universe 11 warriors who looked at Shinso nervously.

"They did it!" Aizawa said.

"Hehe. They're really amazing... Those two." Izuku said.

"You certainly went all out just to try to stop him, didn't you?" Shigaraki asked.

"Even if I failed, I knew it will be fine with you still here. Hurry up and finish him." Shoto said

"So he expected Shigaraki to step up if he fails. I see." Thirteen said.

"But still, his power is needed too to distract Shinso as well." David added.

"Hmph! You honor me with your trust." Shigaraki scoffed.

"S-Shinso... Shinso did well!" Belmod cried.

Shigaraki started to point his finger and charged an energy blast to Shinso for the last time.

"You've lost the spirit to even look at me? What a shame... I can't see your pathetic face in the end." Shigaraki said.

"Stop mocking him and end it already!" Aizawa yelled.

"Yes you have won but, END THE FUCK OF IT ALREADY!!!" Katsuki roared.

"Please, end it." Inko worriedly said.

"What are you doing Shinso?!" Shoji yelled as he got everyone's attention.

"You would kneel before an enemy?! Is that how pathetic image you want to end?!" Shoji asked.

"Your friend is quite obnoxious." Shigaraki said.

"I have no friends!" Shinso replied.

"You have friends Shinso, and you must open yourself towards them so that you will understand what friendship and trust is!" Kendo exclaimed.

"Even it disgusts you, you should try for you to achieve what Izuku did to his enemies before that now are his allies!" Midnight added.

"Why did you build up this strength while trusting no one after all of this time?! Fight for your pirde until the end. You may not believe in your own strength. But I do. Until the end... Shinso. You are... stronger than anyone!" Shoji stated as Shinso's fists started to grip.

"Save him Shoji! Just like what Midoriya did to Shoto back in the Sports Festival!" Hagakure said.

"I hope he can save him." Shoji sighed.

"Look at Shinso's fist. Oh no." Mineta said after waking up from his faint.

"Honestly, I feel like vomitting." Shinso mocked.

"Silence!" Shinso replied as he started to power up himself once again and standing up on Shigaraki again.

"See! That turst of Shoji motivated you." Momo said.

"This can't be good! Our chances of being erased once again is at 50/50 this time." Kaminari whined.

"Run, Shigaraki!" Shoto yelled.

Shinso swinged his arm and created a huge wave of flames to overpower Shinso and Shoto. The duo created a barrier to withstand the power of Shinso.

"Increase your power!" Shoto yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Shigaraki yelled back.

"Increase your energy more!!" Shoto yelled again.

"Don't tell me what to do!!" Shigaraki yelled too as his golden form faded away and returned to his normal form.

"Shinso's power is undeniable. He managed to adjust himself even he gets himself cornered many times." Aizawa said.

"If you have the fucking chance to knock him, just do it and never mock before knocking him out!" Momoko added.

"Hold on you two!" Aizawa yelled. Izuku tries to stand up to help the two of his allies.

"You can do it, Deku!" Uraraka and Katsuki cheered.

"My boy, surpass your limits once again please!" All Might added.

"Izuku, save them!" Nejire said.

"Impudent Gnats... begone!" Shinso roared as he increased his power but suddenly, a bigger blue barrier grew larger and resisted Shinso's finishing blow.

"Sorry you two. I left everythin' for you guys." Izuku said after he used his instant transmission to teleport to Shoto and Shigaraki's location.

Everyone cheered at Izuku who just saved them from Shinso's final blow. Inko cried for her multiverse's version of her son because she saw that he will do everything to save others even it will destroy his body.

"You can move?!" Shoto asked.

"Look who's talkin', Shoto. Me and Shigaraki'll go ahead. You take care of the backup." Izuku instructed.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay back too?" Shigaraki asked.

"Shigaraki! We've gone beyond our limits as well. If we don't work and fight together, Universe 7 will be erased!" Izuku replied.

"Please, just cooperate you balded lizard!" Mineta said.

"Just listen to him once and for all!" Rei added.

"Son Izuku. Again, you stand before me!" Shinso said and he powered up once again.

"An amazing amount of energy is gathering in Shinso!" Kota said.

"It looks like Shinso has gotten over his issues." Katsuki added.

"Shinso is really amazin'. He got that strength all by himself. Even all of us together might not be able to beat him." Izuku said.

"You haven't forgotten your promise to resurrect me, haven't you?" Shigaraki asked.

"Shigaraki?" Izuku said.

"I said do you still remember it?!" Shigaraki angrily replied.

"So as long as you don't break your promise, I'll keep mine. You know that better than anyone, don't you? Shigaraki!" Izuku said.

"Hmph! That naive part of yours makes me want to vomit. But now, I'm grateful to it." Shigaraki replied.

"Are you two done making up?" Shoto interrupted.

"We'll make up over my dead body!" Shigaraki yelled as they break the power of Shinso and Shinso just smiled at them.

"This is it! The last of the last battle of all!!" Garou exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Everyone cheered.

"Raaaaahhh/haaaaaaaaah!!" Both Shinso, Izuku and Shigaraki yelled as they charged towards each other for the last time and also, Shigaraki and Izuku are now working together.

Shigaraki and Izuku are fighting together." Iida said.

All Might and Katsuki of the multiverse cringed as they see Izuku working up with Shigaraki.

"Deku and Shigaraki are now fighting with each other. Awesome!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"See? They can be a deadly combo against Shinso, and for those people who said Shigaraki is useless, screw you." Garou said.

"Do you like Shigaraki of that multiverse?" Momoko asked.

"Nope but, I idolize him really!" Garou replied.

Shinso punched Izuku in the gut but Izuku dragged Shinso's arm down and his face was elbowed by Shigaraki. Shinso stood up once again after the attack and charged once again but Shoto blasted him with a ki blasy and sending him flying away.

Shoto charged a blue ki blast on his hands and fires it to Shinso as three arrowed missile blasts launched at Shinso and making him crash to the pillar. Izuku and Shigaraki boyh kicked Shinso in the neck but Shinso overpowers them by his glare and sending them away. Shinso charged at Shoto who keeps firing ki blasts on him.

"Throw me at him!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Oh, I got it." Izuku understood and he formed a volleyball serve on Shigaraki and threws him at Shinso and blasting him downwards.

"Is he?!" Midnight said.

"Yes, he will bring himout of the stage with him." Momoko replied.

"You can do it!!" Everyone cheered.

"Is Shigaraki, taking Shinso out with him?" Iida said as everyone looked nervously on Shigaraki's decision.

Shinso grunted and shoulders Shigaraki and crashes his body to the rubble. Shigaraki grunted in pain due to Shinso's huge arm but Izuku jumped on him with his Super Saiyan form and crashing on him as Izuku and Shigaraki started to push him together.

"Finish it!" Shoto yelled.

"Izuku! Shigaraki!" Aizawa yelled.

"Do it!/ Do it!" The audience and the Universe 7 warriors yelled too.

"So this is trust, Universe 7's power?" Shinso asked to himself.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Izuku and Shigaraki powered up for the last time and knocking Shinso finally alongside with them as the three of them crashed in the spectator's seat.

The room erupted with joy and happiness as their universe won on the Tournament of Power, also, because they are not going to be erased as well.

"Dad!" Kota said.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Shigaraki!" Izuku said.

"Stop! Don't thank me. For as long as you keep your promise." Shigaraki replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I know." Izuku said.

"With the dropout of Shinso san... Universe 11, shall be erased." Nighteye announced..

Everyone went silent and clapped for Shinso and the Universe 11 for a job well done on this tounrament. They believed that Shinso of that multiverse finally understood what trust and friendship is.

"You will be missed, other me." Shinso said with a smile.

"He is really an amazing one. Hope that I can attain his strength soon!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Us too!" Kamui Woods added.

"Shinso... thank you." Shoji said as all of the Universe 11 looked at Shinso and have their gratitude towards him.

"Why? I treated all of you with contempt during the fight." Shinso defended.

"Shinso, I know this fight is over. But I still ain't have enough. I know you'll hate this but, we can be stronger if we fight together. I wanna see you again!" Izuku said. Shinso realized what Izuku meant and he smiled for the last time and the Universe 11 has finally been erased from the Tournament.

"He is quite impressive." Katsuki said.

"Yeah." Izuku replied.

"Quite?! That pride of yours destroyed my image in here. You bastard!" Katsuki roared.

"Chill down, Bakugo. Atleast, we are not gonna be erased!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Shoto san, have you decided on your wish?" Nighteye asked at Shoto.

"Those are..." Kota uttered.

"The Super Dragon Balls." Izuku said with a smile as a planet-sized Dragon Balls glowed in front of them.

"Wow!" Everyone cooed.

"In that kind of size, our biggest wishes can be granted by that balls I think." Present Mic said.

"I hope I can wish that Midoriya and I will be married in reality soon!" Nejire exclaimed.

'We won't let you!' Every female in the room thought.

"Emoc htrof, nogarD fo eht sdoG, tnarG ym hsiW. Pretty peas." Nighteye said in a god language as Super Shenron started to show up himself to the winners of the Tournament.

"T-That is a huge dragon!" Kaminari said.

"That thing grants wishes? I thought he only eats people who have a selfish wish!" Sato exclaimed.

"Maybe but, that dragon is so cool!" Mineta added.

"My cat can turn into a super shenron but a tiny one. Wanna see?" Angel asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied as the cat of Angel transformed into a mini version of Super Shenron.

"So cute!" Eri and Kota said.

"And now, Shoto san, please grant your wish." Nighteye said.

Shoto became silent for awhile. The Zenos slowly came down from their seats to hear Shoto's wish.

"What's wrong?" Momo worriedly asked.

"Wish for anything." P Zeno said.

"It can do anything." F Zeno added.

"Grant anything." P Zeno said.

"What would it be?" Both of them said.

Shoto looked at Izuku and smiled at him.

"What would be his wish?!" Gran Torino nervously asked.

"A galactic cruiser?!" Hatsume said.

"A buff form of his body?" Midnight said.

"A harem?" Mineta said as he was smacked by Momoko but hugged him after.

"I hope he will wish something tgat everyone can be happy with." All Might said.

"Please restore all of the universes that will be erased." Shoto simply replied.

Everyone reacted to Shoto's wish. Katsuki smiled because Universe 6 will be back. Momo looked worriedly on Shoto's wish. Iida and the other Kaio went nuts after his wish.

"Are you sure?" P Zeno asked.

"You sure?" F Zeno added.

"Hurry up. A wildlife protector's got a busy job." Shoto said.

Everyone clapped and cheered for Shoto's wish. Some of them cried happily for him, some are disappointed but happy at the same time. And some liked his wish.

"Nice wish, Shoto." Momo said.

"Yeah." Shoto replied.

"It's so bad to see only 5 universes left alive in Zeno's control." Ectoplasm said.

"Yeah. And it will be a silent one too for the multiverse if he wished for something aside from what he wished." Cementoss added.

"Desare erew taht sesrevinu eht fo lla erotser esaelp." Nighteye wished to Super Shenron as the dragon flew high in the sky and glowed his body to grant Shoto's wish. The Universe 6 were the first one to be restored, followed by the other universes.

"Eh?! Wh-What happened?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Hagakure! I told you we're alive!" Mina exclaimed.

"You really kept your promise, master." Cabba said while crying.

"Cabba! Help us train to go Super Saiyan 3!" Mina exclaimed asshe drags Cabba.

"What right now?!" Cabba asked.

"Hmph! I won't say thank you... Brother." Present Mic said.

"Awwww he called you a brother sweetie!" Midnight said.

"Yeah I know. And an annoying one too." Aizawa replied with a smile as Present Mic gave him a thumbs up.

Universes 10, 3, 2, 9, 4, and 11 are finally restored. Shinso can be seen looking at the light of Super Shenron.

"So Shinso." Shoji said.

"In the end, Son Izuku said that he wanted to see me again. But, because of I've lived my life bound by my past, I can't form connections with anyone." Shinso said.

"Shinso... have you always been such a coward? In that final battle, you have tried to answer all of our hopes. When you stood up once again, don't you think a connection formed between us for the first time?" Shoji asked.

"Is he?" Katsuki asked.

"Yep, he is forming a bond with Shinso this time." Garou replied.

"Shoji..." Shinso said.

"The next time we face them, we won't lose again!" Shoji proudly said.

"Right! Next time, I'll win. I'll see you, Son Izuku." Shinso said as the screen turned off.

"Finally! A tandem from Universe 11 has been formed!" Mt. Lady said.

"Prepare next time Son Izuku, cause they will come back stronger than you thought!" Shinso proudly said.

"What a great multiverse!" All Might said.

"Yeah. And our Universe is safe!" Death Arms added.

"Congrats for the win by the way. Anyway take a break and later, we are about to meet the warriors of the Universe 7, LIVE!" Momoko exclaimed.

"For real?!" Shinso and Katsuki asked.

"Yeah. Now now, take some rest people! Enjoy!" Garou said as everyone went to the bathrooms and finally breathes calmly and happy.

38k words. Dammit! I hope you enjoy this and also by the way! I will be now creating another book and this time, it is all about the reactions of Tanjiro and the cast of Demon Slayer on their season 1 lives. Hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 767 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
45.7K 905 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
1M 10.4K 149
It was a normal day for the students of Class 1-A, until a mysterious portal opens up and sends them to a theater, along with multiple other people...
1.7K 14 9
(MY AU) Class 1-A has gone through some weird... events... But today was truly the most weirdest. 1-A, 1-B, The Big 3, Pro Heroes, Villains and the K...