My Crown [IDOLiSH7]

By KrSunshine

The idol group representing power and image, TRIGGER. The idol group that had yet to debut, IDOLiSH6. And a s... More

00: My Crown
01: The New Idol
02: Kujou Riku
03: Of Pain and Tears
04: The Start of Friendship
05: Okinawa
06: A Request
07: Kimi to -Iori- Night
08: Tomorrow Will Be Better
09: Reunion
10: Believe
11: Confusion
12: Your Control
13: Sing Freely
14: Heart of a Monster
15: Guilt and Love
16: Mixed Emotions
17: Officially 'Us'
18: Friends Day
19: Desperation
20: Broken Doll
21: The end of Kujou Riku
22: The Nanase
23: To the Void
25: New Journey
26: My Resolve
27: My Progress
28: My (hidden) Feelings
29: My Smile
30: My True Crown
31: My Life

24: The Swirling Storm

1.6K 62 33
By KrSunshine

Warning: Implied sexual content for GakuTenn if you don't like it just skip that. It's pretty small though.

Enjoy! ^^

-------------------------------------------

It rained heavily.

It was a quiet, lonely, and painful evening. As if the clouds could sense the conflict between the once complicated but lovely couple.

Splash.

A young idol was walking through the heavy rain in his white outfit. Hardly anyone could see him. Not that any sane person would be out there, even with an umbrella.

It was not just any ordinary rain.

It was a storm.

His seemingly lifeless body was walking, one slow step at a time, into the park closest to a certain someone's apartment.

"..."

Iori had always been a logical person. However, it did not mean he did not have feelings. What just happened was simply too painful for him to take in at that moment.

He did not want to think about anything. So he kept walking, hoping the hard-hitting rain would wash any sadness away.

As if it was that easy.

~~

A former solo idol breathed heavily with his mouth open. He was way too tired, not too bad physically. He could cope. Mentally, he was exhausted.

He thought he would be crying more when a certain someone left. He was disappointed when, in mere minutes, his tears stopped flowing, leaving him lying on the floor with a dark void in his heart.

It was as if the said heart was no longer there when the boy walked away.

His chest was starting to give him a tight, uncomfortable sensation. It was caused by the storm, obviously. That was what Riku was trying to tell himself.

In reality, the pain from his physical condition was making him think about Iori and not in a selfish way.

Is Iori outside?

Can he get home in this storm?

Will he get sick out there?

Riku slowly pushed himself up. His blank eyes were met with an unfamiliar scene through the window. Everything was white. The boy could not see anything, not even the buildings.

At that moment, lightning struck. It was loud. It looked scary.

And it seemed to have struck something inside the redhead as well.

Riku's eyes widened. Even though he was struggling to catch his breath, he sprang to his feet and went in search of his shoulder bag. He threw his inhaler, medicine and a portable oxygen bottle in before throwing a bag on himself, grabbing the keys and bolting outside.

Iori...!

~~

Iori came to a stop in front of a fountain that was bizarrely working under this weather condition. He stopped crying a while ago. His heart was only thinking about Riku. He could not face the bitter loneliness that was to come. How was he going to return to the I6 dorm? How was he going to be fine at work tomorrow?

How would he go about getting over Riku?

A part of Iori still believed in Riku, which ended up hurting him more. He wanted to think that Riku had always been mentally unstable. He had probably said the line without meaning to. Nevertheless, Iori did not want to keep lying to himself. He had to face the truth like he had always done with every single tough moment in his life.

It was just too much.

Iori broke into tears again. He had to find a way to let his feelings out, or his heart would burst into fire.

Iori took a breath, and with his shaky voice, he sang a song that fit too well with his situation.

'Miss you...' by Osaka Sougo and Yotsuba Tamaki.

He sang as loud as he could, not caring about hitting the right notes or keeping the right tempo. He was starting a war with the roaring thunder — a war with his feelings.

~~

"*cough cough!* Ha...Ha..."

Riku could not care less about being in the rain, not right now when his mind was occupied with the possibility of Iori being in danger. The boy ran around the area. He did not think Iori would have gotten far in this horrible stormy weather. There were hardly any cars or taxis since it was just too dangerous to drive. The rain made everything white, and the sky was the exact opposite of that.

"Ioriiiiii!!!! *cough* Ioriiiiii!!!!"

Riku shouted as loud as he could. He frequently choked. His inhaler barely stopped his attack for a few minutes before he got another. Still, he kept running.

He would do anything to keep Iori safe even if it meant he had to face his own death.

The rain poured so hard it was difficult to hear anything else. Perhaps it was the work of fate that Riku could hear some sort of strange noise in it. Without other clues to go on, Riku closed his eyes to determine which direction he should go in.

He was not mistaken. The voice led him to the park, and it became a little louder. He was coughing, he was wheezing, but he remained focused on the voice. Soon, it became clear that it was the sound of a person singing.

The lyrics of the particular verse of 'Miss You...' went straight to his heart. It was like a bell ringing. Riku could make out a human figure under the white rain in front of the large fountain. With that voice, he would recognise it from anywhere.

"Love, Tsutaete shimaitai

Love, Kimochi no uragawade

Love, komarasete shimau no ka

Wakaru Kara toji kometeta..."

Riku stood there with his breath laboured. Instead of calling the boy's name, he just smiled. Tears started coming out of his eyes because he was so relieved that Iori was safe. Despite his condition, Riku channelled the power within him and joined Iori in singing what was supposed to be a duo song.

"Ienai omoi no sono saki de

Boku ni wa misenai kimi no egao

Shoushiki zutto kurushikunaru

Gomenne suki nan da..."

Iori had come to a sudden stop when he heard a voice join him. It couldn't be... He thought. But when the familiar redhead walked in a wobbly way towards him, he had to cover his mouth in shock.

Riku did not stop singing until he managed to embrace Iori's body, just before he felt the strength leaving his body and everything around him faded into darkness.

"Riku! Riku! RIKU!!!"

~~

Not wanting to call the rest of I6 who were most likely enjoying their off time and celebrating their live concert success, Iori sat down and tried to contact a certain individual while he was at the hospital. The nurses had given the boy some hospital clothes to change into since he was soaking wet and would likely catch a cold if he kept wearing them.

The phone number Iori was calling seemed to be unreachable. He is probably working.

Putting his phone away after trying twice and dropping some texts, Iori eyed the redhead who was lying unconsciously on the clean bed. He was being given some oxygen through the nasal cannula. Just a few minutes ago, everything was hectic. Several medical staff were tending to Riku's severe attack. Luckily, they were able to save him without leaving Riku with any complications.

Iori hesitated for a second before taking hold of the former solo idol's pale hand. He rubbed his thumb on it gently. The deep blue eyes were welling up with tears for the hundredth time. "Why did you chase after me... in the storm, with that condition of yours?"

"Especially after breaking up with me." Iori rested his head on Riku's bedside. "I don't know how I should be feeling anymore, Kujou-san."

"I can't get over you. When you collapsed and became unresponsive, I thought I'd lost you for real. I would-*sniffle* *sob* I-I..."

There was a knock on the door. Without waiting for approval to enter, the person just slid the door open and rushed in. "How's Riku!?!"

Iori sat up straight and wiped his tears with his arms. He did not want anyone to see him in this state. Well, it was too late. "He's stable, Nanase-san, but he hasn't woken up."

Tenn came as soon as he finished with filming an advertisement and saw the messages. "Oh Riku..." He went to the other side of the bed and gently touched Riku's head. Deciding not to interrupt his sleep, Tenn pulled out a chair and sat near the I6 centre.

Tenn stared at Iori's weakened state analytically. "Why are you in hospital clothes too? I thought I6 had a concert today. What happened?"

Iori looked away. He was about to cry again. Oh, how much he hated himself for not having control over his own overwhelming emotions. Was that how Riku felt all the time?

"Izumi," When Iori did not answer in a calm manner like usual, Tenn knew there was a major problem. "Tell me the truth."

It was at that moment when Iori burst out crying. Tenn's eyes widened in surprise. He decided to put an arm on Iori's back and rubbed it in circles. Tenn thought Iori must have done something for Riku to end up having an attack. Just when he was about to say another word, Iori blurted out.

"We broke up."

"...what?"

"I said we broke up! *sobs*" Iori continued to cry uncontrollably.

Tenn readjusted himself to sit properly. He paused for a few seconds before speaking. "Riku asked you to break up with him, didn't he?" When Iori nodded twice, Tenn clicked his tongue and muttered under his breath. "That child."

"Let me tell you something, Izumi." Tenn would be lying if he said he never expected this to happen. "About a week ago, Riku came to see me."

Iori looked up at Tenn to show he was paying attention.

"He was very anxious." Tenn's face went grim, recalling the image of trembling Riku on his sofa. "He said he felt out of control all the time."

Well, that was news to Iori.

"When I asked why, it turned out it was about you, Izumi."

Iori thought it was the end when Tenn said that.

Tenn sighed. "He was worried he wasn't good enough for you."

Iori rested his head on his palm. "I wish he would trust me more." He explained. "He is not using me. I've been telling him time and time again that if he had problems, we would solve them together."

Iori took a full, deep breath before letting it out. "Yet he is still trying to solve them on his own. He needs to stop thinking so lowly of himself."

"I... want Iori... to be happy."

The hoarse voice suddenly turned two heads toward the patient on the bed. "Riku!" Iori acted on instinct and jumped on his feet to stand by Riku's bedside. The redhead seemed very tired. He blinked slowly while looking at Iori, who was clasping Riku's hand in his. Tenn stood up but kept his distance.

Iori sighed. "Why can't you understand that I just want to be with you?"

"I don't feel like I can get better..." Riku responded.

"You can," Iori squeezed Riku's hand. "But first you need to learn to love yourself, to confide in people who are trying to help and to ask about how they are feeling."

"Then," Riku slowly sat up. "What can I do for Iori? All I do is cause you trouble."

"Like I said..." Iori's attempt not to let his tears drop failed. "I just want you to love me." The boy looked away.

Riku stared at a lightly sobbing Iori for a few seconds before shifting closer to the boy and hugging him tightly. Riku rested the side of his head on Iori's chest. "I'm so sorry," the redhead whispered.

"You are cruel, Kujou-san." Iori wiped his tears with his arm. "You're a terrible and unpredictable emotional ride."

"I love Iori," Riku spoke and started to cry too. "Don't leave me..."

Iori patted Riku's head with care. "My heart isn't frozen solid like yours. Please be more considerate next time. I have to say this pain will probably last forever." Finally, he returned Riku's hug with his own warm embrace.

"What does this mean?" Riku asked for clarification.

"You hopeless- sigh... It means we are all good for the time being, Riku." Iori lowered himself down and planted a quick kiss on Riku's forehead.

Tenn put his hands on his waist and glared at the two. He huffed. "I'll pretend I did not hear how you talked to my kawaii little brother just this once, Izumi. Now, sit in seiza."

"..?" Both Iori and Riku stopped their romantic eye contact and looked at Tenn. "I thought you said you were letting Iori off, Tenn-nii???"

"This is for both of you. You sit up straight in bed, Riku," Tenn ordered. His dark aura expanded. "You two need to learn about how a healthy and loving relationship works."

"Oh, and don't you worry," Tenn smiled creepily. "I will pay for you two to have a fancy dinner date." His smile dropped again. "But first, direct your full attention to me."

With that, the couple was enrolled in Tenn's standard two-hour lecture course. It was five minutes short thanks to Gaku and Ryuu, who came to the rescue way too late.

~~

Riku was allowed to leave late that night. The boy did not want to stay in the hospital. The doctor warned him to be very careful about watching for signs of an attack. TRIGGER left after Gaku and Ryuu came to see how Riku was doing and picked Tenn up.

After dropping Ryuu's off, Gaku spoke to Tenn. "I can't believe you were giving your sick brother a lecture right after his attack."

"Hmph." Tenn ignored Gaku's comment, but then he had an idea. He narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Are you going to lecture me too?"

"Pfft." Gaku snorted. "Aren't you being pretty cheeky?"

Gaku stopped the car at his place, took off his seatbelt and leaned towards Tenn in his passenger seat. "Where's my kiss, brat?"

"Why the hell should I kiss you?" Tenn might have been saying that, but his body was already moving towards Gaku's. Feeling impatient, Gaku grabbed hold of Tenn's small frame and pulled the boy, so the sweet baby pink lips met his. Before letting go, Gaku whispered in Tenn's ear. "

"You're getting punished tonight."

~~

"W-we can't hold hands in public, Kujou-san! Someone might see us."

Totally flustered, Iori shouted when Riku suddenly grabbed his hand firmly. On the contrary, he did not try to wiggle his hand out of it.

Riku tilted his head in confusion. "I don't understand. Couples do it all the time. What do they get from it?"

Iori let out a big sigh. This guy was not listening to him. He just wanted to experiment on Iori. He was also a hopeless idiot. "It's called 'showing affection', Kujou-san." When Riku gave him a blank look, Iori knew he had to explain further. "It's like a hug. A small version of it."

Riku shook his head.

"How can you not understand?!? You've hugged me many times before!" Iori shouted with a red face.

"Iori seems to like it, so I do it." That made the high school student facepalm so hard. He decided to change the subject. "Why are we at this park again? You of all people should not be here exposed to the cold air at 11 PM."

Yes, they were back at the front of the fountain where Riku found Iori. Riku insisted he wanted to come here.

"I'll be fine. It's only for a short while, Iori." Riku let go of Iori's hand and stood in front of the boy instead. "Let's sing."

"...hah?"

"We didn't finish the song today." Iori was expecting to see a pout or something from Riku when he was just emotionless like usual. Still...

Why is Riku so attached to that song? Is it because I was singing it? What is he trying to do?

"Sing with me, Iori," Riku begged. "Please."

"Alright...I suppose one song could not hurt."

With that, they began singing for their only audience, the moon.

-------------------------------

Hewlo lovely people im back! I hope you like this chapter!! I like it >< // slapped

Geez Tenn, can't you go a little easy on those two?

And Riku seriously?? what are you doing??

Shoutout to Naggichi I decided to make them sing "Miss you" because you mentioned how it suited their relationship too well when Riku was confined by Takamasa XD

And I did not say MEZZO because MEZZO did not happen in this story fufufufu ^^

Note: miss you lyrics written from memory so it might not be accurate

Again if you want to contact me or anything 'kenarkrsun' is my twitter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
13.1K 430 23
One day all of heavenly officials and ghost kings find themselves in a strange room with strange girl who claims that she knows the future and past a...
25.7K 773 21
"I won't said that I'm suffering because of Tenn-nii until I make sure the reality." The red head boy still has a fate on his brother. It's totally a...
180K 7.4K 36
Kambe Takemichi, the youngest son of Kambe family. A dominant omega born in a family who's been an alpha for generations but despite of being an omeg...