Broken

By ongiepills

"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. w... More

Drink, Drunk.
Pain, Numb.
Love, Regret (part 1)
Love, Regret (part 2)
Hopeless, Tired.
Past, Jealousy.
Empty, Lonely.
Ego, Pride.
Memory, Tears.
Confuse.
Pain, anger.
Broken.
Decide.
Decision.
Favor.
Insecure.
Better.
Deal? Deal.
Courage.
Hope.
Invitation
The Party.
Arrogance.
His Truth (Part I)
My Truth (Part I)
Emotions.
Destructive.
Consequences.
Like father like son.
Arisa.
Dinner
Destruction
His Truth (Part II)
My Truth (part II)
What should i do?
The Interview
A Chance.
Start Over.
Final Chapter.
Book ideas.
Epilogue
Author note

Attention.

32.7K 1.2K 788
By ongiepills

3rd person POV

"Ughhhhhhhh omma said no reporter!! Then what the hell is this?" Taehyung curse as he enter the area. He dont like this already, all these media and cameras. "And we're late too. Who says it was a good idea to get a whole makeover before coming here" Taehyung said, looking at Jimin. It was Jimin's idea that they all should dress up since he is excited to go to this party. He says 'dress to impress' since they'll be meeting lots of celebrity at this party. The real win is he was able to convince Yoongi to come to this party and dress up. He hates dressing up. The party starts at 7.30pm, but Jimin's shift ends at 6pm. They went to buy suit right away and went to saloon to get their hair done. It was easy to convince Taehyung since he always dress fancy, it was Yoongi that was such a hassle but thankfully, he agree.

All three of them went out. The reporters went crazy and all the camera starts to flash, even crazier than when the models and celerities before them arrived.

"Ughhh this is why i don't like going to party like this. The camera's are blinding. My poor eyes" Taehyung.

(Taehyung's outfit)

"Just smile. Its okay. Just for 5 minutes" Jimin.

(Jimin's outfit. Honestly i think his hair and this outfit is 🔥)

"I dont think we'll last 3 minutes" Yoongi

(Yoongi's outfit)

All three of them still manages to smile in front of them cameras despite feeling awkward. All the reporters ask them bunch of questions.

"Who are you?"

"Are you a model? Or a newcomer celebrity?"

"Whats your agency?"

"Look over here, smile please"

"Can you tell us your name please?"

All of them ask questions at the same time and it made Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi baffled. The attention they received is so overwhelming that the three of them is very confuse. Why would they receive this much of attention?

Since the reporters showing no sign of leaving, the three of them were escorted inside by 4 security guards and the rest of the guards stays outside, reminding the reporters that they should be packing and leaving. As they enter the room, every eyes on them. Taehyung clears his throat. He is very uncomfortable at the moment. He's very self-conscious by the stares that was given to them. Suddenly its hard for him to breathe. His hands starts to shake a little bit. Jimin notice it and he hold Taehyung's hand, gripping it tightly. He hope that it can make Taehyung fell a bit better and relaxed. Yoongi also give him the 'relax' look. Both of them is concerned.

"Just relax, be confident and look everyone in the eyes. You'll be fine" Yoongi whisper to Taehyung.

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi has no experience, what-so-ever with dealing with party or event like this, so when Jimin held Taehyung's hand, the camera flashes again for the last time and then they started packing, ready to published a new headlines. They scan the room, it was a room full of strangers. I mean, they recognize most of the celebrity and the model but they never met in person so its still, awkward.

Taehyung want to get this evaluation thing done quickly so he can go home, he scan the room, searching for the models he suppose to evaluate. As he quickly scan the room he found, Kim Yoona, looking at him with curious eyes. Probably wondering who he is. Then he found Park Jihyo, talking with an older guy, Aiden Wang if he is not mistaken. Min Jisoo is with her fellow model friends, mingling, but he notice they were stealing glance towards him and Yoongi, but of course, he just pretend that he didn't notice that at all. Kang Taehee is sitting alone, sipping her champagne, honestly she's the one Taehyung most eager to talk to, since she has the name as his mother. Then, he found Arisa. And she is not the only one he find.

Jungkook is staring, deadly, probably confuse and amaze at the same time. His gaze is, somewhat soft yet making Taehyung hot at the same time. He suddenly forgot how to breathe. Then he found Lisa. Right next to Jackson. She's looking very pretty and he notice that her outfit matches with Jungkook.

Dear Jungkook, you said you didn't love her. And yet you bring her to this party.

Taehyung didn't know that they both come together with Jackson. Taehyung tend to assume things, which is actually bad. When his eyes accidentally meet Lisa, Lisa suddenly avert her eyes, not daring to look at Taehyung, somehow. Somehow she cant breathe when Taehyung look at her. She excuse herself and went to the ladies. Jungkook notice that Jimin is holding Taehyung's hand and his blood boils.

How dare he hold his hand in public like this.

He thought, heart burning with jealousy, he excuse himself to get more drinks and says that he'll be right back. Jackson was call by his father, leaving just Choi Eunjung with Arisa. Arisa only know Taehyung by his name but has never seen his face before, so she has no idea who that is.

"Ms.Choi, who are those men?" She ask politely.

"Oh, the middle one is Park Taehee's son. Kim Taehyung" Ms.Choi tells her. Immediately, her heart drop. Beautiful face, smooth honey like skin, perfect feature and tall body. So this is the man that her little sister has to fight. His beauty could rival a women. Looking at him now, face to face, for the first time, she question.

Against this man, does Lisa has a chance? She thought. When their eyes met, suddenly she feels goosebumps. Taehyung gives her a confident smile, eyes locked on her. Taehyung's grey eyes is so breathtaking, obviously he wore contacts but she feels intimidated. That man is so beautiful.

"Jimin-ah, i messed up. Promise me. Don't leave my side tonight okay? Jungkook is here" Taehyung whisper to Jimin and he quickly scan the room, looking for Jungkook. Yoongi who heard this also look for him and he found Jungkook by the bar, staring at their direction. Yoongi then gives him a smirk to piss Jungkook off which was easy since he is already pissed.

The three of them mingle around. People are interested in them and ask them who they are and which agency they're from. Taehyung is very uncomfortable but still introduce himself as Park Taehee's son, who went to this party on his mother behalf. At first it was awkward but then they all manage to warm up to the conversation and then it feels like normal to them. Like they were used to it already. Taehyung takes this chance and start the evaluation. Kim Yoona, Park Jihyo and Min Jisoo are already done and he's left with Kang Taehee and Arisa.

Kang Taehee is a very easy-going person. She is also honestly not used to party and events like this which explains why she was alone. Other models also sees her as a threat as she is a very beautiful, soft-spoken lady and Taehyung likes her very much. Little did Teehyung know that all his actions is being observed by Arisa and Arisa is quick to catch. She notice how Taehyung apologise easily or ask for permission for the little things. Like he's lacking of confidence or some sort. And she was right. Taehyung lack of confidence in himself.

And she is going to use that against him tonight.

———————————————————————————

HEHEHE double updateeee.

How are you guys doing? Still alive after seeing the visuals because i am not 😂😂 my babies too hot 😍😍

What do you guys think of the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.7K 64
π™Έπš—πšœπšπšŠπšπš›πšŠπš– 𝚊𝚞//Taekook COMPLETED (re-edited on 10/02/2021) Jungkook, is a very secretive man. He has so many secrets that he can barely eve...
970K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
175K 11K 39
β˜…Completedβ˜… -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...