"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ". [ON PAUSE.]

Af SexualF3elings

๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... Mere

โ”€ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐„ ยป ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [ 1 ]
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [2]
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ยป ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ยป ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ยป ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐— ยป ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ยป ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยป ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 1 ]
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 2 ]
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ยป ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐' ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐”๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ยป ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 1 ]
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 2 ]
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜, ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ยป ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ยป ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ยป ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„

3.1K 198 580
Af SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1987
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 5:35PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"KENTRELL YOU BETTER BE back in this house when them street lights come on!" Sherhonda yelled, "And get some sugar from Cathy." She added, turning around walking back into the house closing the metal screen door behind her. Fourteen year old kentrell only nodded, knowing he wasn't gonna be back when the lights cut on.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets seeing all the kids playing up and down the street, adults posted up on their porches smoking or drinking beer. Broken crack pipes throughout the grass, and other things like trash.

Today he'd had just got out the house, since he was on punishment for not cleaning the kitchen when his mom ordered him to. The discipline lasted for the whole week, he'd come home from school and hear his mother's mouth about how much of a trouble and mistake he was and how he acted like his father. When only he just wanted to do right and get his stuff done but he always got put down by his mom, mental slowly going left. So, he'd have a little bit of a hard time, getting mad, and getting into fights.

He walked down the street stepping over the bikes and scooters getting to his best friends house, joseph and tyquain also jahseh and jamell was visiting and kentrell was going to pryce's house where'd they play. He missed his friends, he didn't see the four unless they came to baton rouge or when he went to visit his grandma.

"Lil Ken! Wassup nigga." Darrin aka Doughboy shouted from his car, kentrell smiled. He missed the man's presence, he was like a father figure to him. Younger stopped walking and went to his car.

"Wassup darrin." His voice cracked, puberty coursing through him. They slapped eachother up before the grown man spoke.

"Aye, chill out callin' me by my government. Where you been at?" He asked pulling money from his sock, handing the twenty to the boy. Ken glady took the money, mood getting better.

"Moms grounded me. For really no reason, all cuz' ian clean the dishes on time." He mugged stuffing the money in his pocket, darrin nodded.

"Her big lipped ass always doing some unnecessary shit. One day imma snatch her wig off, she gon be mad." Shaking his head, "Where you headed to?"

"Pryce's house—" He cut himself off when darrin starts cooing.

"You mean yo lil boyfriend." He starts laughing and kentrell didn't find it funny, the man always called pryce that whenever the boys was around eachother, he would joke about it to get on their nerves. It worked everytime. He thinks he was actually onto something about the boys.

"N-Not funny nigga. Like i was saying, i'm going over pryce's house because jahseh n them is visiting." He couldn't wait to play basketball and other types of things when they all meet up.

"That's wassup, i miss those mean ass lil boys. Get in imma drop you off." He spoke, the younger only had to walk all the way at the end of the street since it was long. Kentrell hopped over the door butt hitting the seat harshly, since the car didn't have a hood he could do that.

The short ride consisted of them talking about little things and kenny getting him out of twenty more dollars until they reached the house.

He got a funny feeling in his stomach when he saw the house, he missed his friends but he missed pryce more. They saw eachother in school but barely since they didn't have classes together. The only time they saw eachother was during lunch and would sometimes walk eachother to class. He would always go over pryce's after school, but this week he couldn't since he was grounded.

"Getcho ass out, you been staring for too long." Darrin chuckles plucking the side of youngers head, he waved him off. Getting out the car with his bowlegged self, "Tell them i said hi especially cathy fione' ass." He said before speeding off into the evening. Cathy was pryce's mom.

Shaking his head he made his way to the house stepping up the creaky stairs, he walked on the porch reaching for the door knob twisting it open pushing forward.

He expected to see somebody but he didn't just the empty bright house, he could smell barbecue and loud music which led him to the backyard.

"Hi ma!" He jogged over to cathy giving her a tight hug from behind since she was cooking on the grill, she turned around giving the boy a hug. She was always like a second mom to him, she made him happy.

"Hey kenny." He rocked side to side before pulling him back, she smiled. "Ima talk to ya mom about how bad she treatin' you. If she keep doin that i might just take you from her. When i move in a couple of weeks i might bring you with me you prolly gotta be with your grandma though." She spoke, he liked the sound of that.

"Are they here yet?" He asked looking at the food that was on the table, he licked his lips. He was hungry.

"They should be shortly, pryce is upstairs in the shower i think. He just got back from practice not too long ago." Cathy flipped the steak taking a sip from her water, "Did she feed you?"

"No. The only thing i ate today was cereal." The woman sighed, shaking her head. She was seriously getting tired of sherhonda, she didn't understand how she was still friends with her.

"Get one of them burgers or hotdogs till everything finished." He listened to her, getting a burger adding both ketchup and mustard to it.

Kentrell made his way back inside of the house skipping up the stairs eating his food getting to pryce's room, He didn't hear the shower so he expected his friend to be finished with everything.

He opened the door and saw pryce naked frame, he instantly regretted it. Shutting the door back closed, heart skipping. The image burned in his mind, making him feel weird.

"My bad P!"

Pryce smiled hearing the boy shout from the other side of the door, at first he was startled but then he recognized who it was. He opened the door just a little bit before poking his head through.

"It's fine. You can come in but you just gotta turn the other way?" He said in a questionable tone, he didn't care if kentrell seen him naked. He didn't wanna get in trouble, he knew it would trouble if his mom came upstairs and seen pryce naked with another boy in the room.

But, he knew what he was doing. And didn't care.

Kentrell was stuck for a second before shyly nodding, pryce stepped back letting the boy come in who instantly turned around facing the wall.

"I'm sorry for not knocking." Ken says taking a bite  off his burger looking around at the posters he's seen many times before. Genuinely sorry.He heard pryce laughing which made him narrow his eyebrows.

"It's okay kenny. . .Did you like what you saw?" He boldly asked, he didn't know what was getting in him. But he didn't mind it, it was kentrell. "You don't have to answer." He lathered lotion on himself looking at kentrell snap his head to the side.

It caught him off guard, "Y-Yeah i did." He stuttered, he knew he could be honest with the boy. It was no need to lie.

"You can turn around now." Pryce smiles again watching kentrell slowly turn around, he took the food from his mouth looking him up and down. Eyes going wide, he wanted to turn back around but he just couldn't. He knew this was wrong.

"I— you have a nice body."Air stuck in his throat, as he continues to eye the boy greedily, pryce blushes.

Pryce knew deep down he liked boys but he would never really tell anybody, he was still trying to figure himself out. He didn't know why he was attracted to boys, he tried to convince himself that he didn't but it never worked.

"Thank you." Kentrell couldn't just help to look down, it was just...there. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like seeing another boys area other than his, dirty thoughts getting to him. Trying to push away the gay thoughts, scared that he would get in trouble.

"BOYS THEY HERE!"

The boys panicked, pryce hurries up finding something to wear before they both made their way down stairs.

When they all seen eachother they all pulled eachother in a big hug, smiling wide as ever. They all missed eachother. Moms giving hugs also taking in the nice moment, All united again.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

"What's that smell?" Everybody mugged smelling the foul scent, They were all currently about to go the court to play basketball. They were all full after eating damn near everything cathy cooked.

"Joe." They all said in unison, making him gasp.

"Y'all always blaming a smell on me, y'all need to be asking jamell since he just ate all dem beans." He shook his head, "Y'all foul as fuck!"

"Stop cursin'." His mom warned making him roll his eyes,  "Roll em again and watch when i pop them shits out." She added. He sucked his teeth rolling them again but just turning around doing it.

"Y'all be back when the sun comes down. Before they start shooting again." Cathy spoke drinking out her wine glass, all the boys nodded and walked out the back yard.

"So what yall been up to?"

"I got five girlfriends and got called a slut, rude." Jahseh said.

"I got the worst ass wooping before we came here, all cuz' i pierced my nose with a Sewing needle. I couldn't even put vaseline on my ass mane. It was worth it tho'." Tyquain said.

"I washed up." Joe says.

"Trying to get a gun." Jamell sighs.

"Well um..."Pryce really didn't know what to say to what jamell said, "Well i'm on a basketball team." P said, walking next to Ken.

"How about you trell?" He hummed. The only thing he did was shit, eat, and sleep and go to school then clean. He needed to get his ass up and do something more, but a nigga was tired.

"Lost my virginity." He lied through his teeth, everybody turned towards him looking at him, surprised. Pryce only sucked his teeth.

"Really?"

"Duh, isn't that what i just said."

"How did it feel." Jahseh asked, interested wanting to know more.

"It felt like a hot pocket that you just got out the microwave, It was like five strokes before i nutted. It was good while it lasted." He quickly came up with the lie, they all asked questions while they made their way to the park while pryce was just listening. Jealous for some reason, he knew the boy was lying.

"Ahhh shitttt. Is that... DeVante?" Melly said as they made it to the court, pryce bit his lip looking at the boy, he got excited. He was glad that the man was on the team so that he could see him in the locker rooms after practice.

"Yeah dats him." Kentrell said. They all looked at him talk to other boys that went to their school.

"He look different." They all nod in agreement before all playing a round of basketball.

The evening continued of them playing numerous rounds of the game , With tyquain crying because he didn't make shots because he was bad at it, pryce crossing him multiple times along with everybody else.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

"Ask yo mom can you spend the night." Pryce told kentrell, "Then i can ask my mom can you, or you can just ask her." he added gulping down the crisp cold water letting it spill out his mouth, onto his shirt down his neck.

Kentrell just stared at the boy, nodding.

"Hurry up and make up yo mind, bitch." Joseph said, "We gon ask after you."

"Y'all scared to ask?" Jahseh sipped his pop.

"Yeah." They all said.

Kentrell got up off of pryce's bed, "Imma ask yo mom." They all got up following after kentrell down the stairs and into the backyard where the moms was dancing to the music, on they passed their limits on the wine. The boys made stank faces at the woman when they attempted to shake their ass.

"Mom, Kentrell wanna ask you something." Pry tapped on his mom shoulder as she continued to dance with jamell and joe mom. Cleo didn't come because she was somewhere with her current boyfriend.

"Yes baby." She looks at the boys and stops dancing, catching her breath now.

"Can i spend the night?" He asked nervously, if she says no it's gonna mess up the others answer of asking.

She looked off for a couple of seconds, "Yeah, i dont care." they all sigh of relief.

"CAN WE SPEND THE NIGHT TOO!" Joe yelled, they all cover their nose.

"Oh my, the smell." Jah mutters, tucking his face in his shirt.

"Yeah. Y'all need to get in the shower though."

"Kenny go down the street and ask ya mom, she not answering the phone for me." He nodded already going back in the house to go out the front door.

"I'm not walking with you, yo mom mean as shit." Jahseh says sitting on the couch looking at the box television that was playing a vhs movie. The other three nodded in agreement sitting on the couch also.

"Oh my gosh, i'll go with you kentrell." Pryce already putting on his shoes back on, the boy was already walking out the house not bothering to wait on the young man.

"Why you tryna walk fast? you bowlegged." Pryce chuckles catching up with the boy. Kentrell smacked his lips, nudging the boy.

Silence consumed them as they walked, it was getting awkward because kentrell couldn't get pryce's body out his mind.

"Did you want me to see you naked?" Blowing a breath, finally getting it out.

"Yeah if i told you to turn around, dummy. I like the way you looked at me. It made me feel good." He spoke with some confidence, "I know it's not right but i couldn't help it. I wanted a boy to look at me, how you did." Kentrell looked at him not knowing what to say.

"You like boys?" He questioned, pryce continues to look at the ground still moving his feet, his heart beat sped up.

"Are you still gonna be my friend if i told you yes, i don't want you to stop being my friend because im attracted to dudes."

It all started to make sense to kentrell, the way pryce would be touchy and talked boldly when he was  with kentrell. Because he felt comfortable enough around him to do things like that around him, how he would sometimes stare at kentrell and clench his legs together and try to sit super close next to him. Also tried to sleep under him when he spent the night.

"I won't stop being your friend. I think i like boys too, i don't know. I think i still like girls, it's confusing. You make me confused."

"I make you confused? You confused because you like me? or you looking at some other boy?" He threw questions out there, wanting to know the answers. He felt his heart flutter.

They got cut off when Sherhonda stepped out on the porch, smoking a cigarette. Kentrell rolled his eyes, he looked at pryce hoping he would  say it for him. He was scared of his own mother, he ain't know what her reaction was gonna be.

"The street lights been came on kentrell." She blew the smoke in the direction of kentrell making him fan it away.

"Heyyyy mama, My mom said ken could spend the night since tyquain and them staying the night."

She stared at both boys for a minute, "He can't spend the night, since he clearly can't listen." The brownskin frowned feeling that familiar anger starting in him.

"But they're visiting and we need kentrell, he'll be back by the morning. Sherhonda." pryce said her name with a slight attitude, he was starting to get mad himself.

"No, Kentrell get in the fuckin' house!" She shouted making both of them jump at the tone.

"No. I'm not going back in there wit you." Sherhonda narrows her eyebrows at him, she know he just didn't talk to her like that.

"Who you talkin to?"

"I'm talking to you. I'm spendin the night, if you don't like it that's on you." Kentrell says turning around and started to walk away with anger, pryce just stood there looking between them both before catching up with his bestfriend.

"Getcho ass back here, you really talking to me like i'm one of yo lil friends. Fuck outta here. Imma show you sum." She shouted with madness, he had her fucked up. Wanting to beat his ass.

They start running when she sprinting behind them, it didn't take long for her to run out of breath when the boys ran faster than her. Kentrell looked like he ran in slow motion but still got ahead of the woman.

When they finally got to the house all out of breath, they tried to catch it before they went in the house. Ken still mad, so pry left him alone for a bit.

The night continued with them playing the video game taking turns, and sneaking their mom liquor taking big sips out of it. When joseph threw up all over the bathroom floor he was passed out for the rest of the night, being a light weight along with tyquain. They both was throwing up but joe just a lil bit more. Rest playing pranks on one another, while the moms was passed out drunk in her room.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

Jamell and jahseh was knocked out on the couch from them drink the rest of the bottle, leaving kentrell and pryce awake who was still kinda tipsy since they didn't drink a lot of it.

"Your cheating nigga." Pryce groans when kentrell won the game for the fourth time making him upset.

"Nah, you just bad at it." He smirked, "I'm better, admit it."

"You not, you cheating. I just know you is." Ken sucked his teeth at the words.

"What i gotta cheat for?"

"Cause."

"Cause what?"

"Cause you suck ass. Preferably mine." Kentrell went quiet after that, he didn't know what to say to that.

Pryce stood up putting his hand out for the boy, he grabbed his hand pulling himself up. P pulled him to the back door as they stepped over tyquain. Kentrell closed the door behind them sitting in the lawn chair that was seated next to another one where the p sat in.

"Can we talk about earlier?" He didn't beat around the bush, he wanted to get straight to the point. Silence strikes between them again, it was four something in the morning everything was so quiet other than the wind and dogs barking every once in awhile.

"The things you do make me confused, but when i seen you naked my stomach did something weird and i liked looking at another boys body, naked." Kentrell spoke breaking the silence.

"You wanna see me naked more?" Pryce questioned looking at kentrell tense side profile, He pulled at his bracelet, getting nervous.

"If you let me." He finally made eye contact with him, nervous himself. He didn't know if he wanted this.

"Then i wanna i see all of you then, if you let me." He mocked, he wondered what the man looked like without everything on. It'll be risky if they started experimenting with eachother but they'll make it work. Ken only hummed.

"Can i sit on your lap?" P nervous voice broke, kentrell nodded. The younger stood up hesitantly sitting on the mans lap, feeling something instantly poke at his butt.

"I like you."He admitted whispering to him, turning to him a little. Now sitting comfortably on top of his bulge, "I-I don't know when, it just was always there."

"I'm still figuring it out, but i'm attracted to you. I like your dick? it looks nice. It's the first one i seen other than mines." Kentrell said, not liking the way it came out. He was embarrassed, hearing pryce laughing.

"Well i like the way yo dick sits in between my butt, You feel big. I wanna touch it." He moved against it a little seeing how the man would react, kentrell twitched at the friction.

"You want me to keep going?" Pryce asked smiling hearing a small groan come from the man, Kentrell was a little caught off guard but he liked it.

"Not out here."He pursed his lips when the boy didn't stop he only moved on him harder and faster,
"P-Pryce chill out." He let out a sharp breath looking around, nervously.

"You don't want me to stop, jUsT aDmiT iT." Chuckling hearing the boy moan, he barely was doing anything if you thought about it. Friction just hit different for kentrell.

This continued until kentrell felt his stomach tightening, "S-Stop pryceee" He moaned biting down on his lip before crossing his eyes releasing his nut in his briefs, he felt relieved. And this was under ten minutes. Pryce finally stopping when he turns the see kentrell struggling to breathe, is what it looked like.

The nut he just had felt better then when he wasn't jerking himself off. He opened his eyes breathing heavily, looking back at pryce who was smirking.

"You sound nice moaning my name. I wonder what it would sound like if you were inside of me, or me in you." He whispered in kentrell ear making him shiver.

Kentrell finally calmed down feeling embarrassed about everything that just happened, did he really just let that happen?

"Can i kiss you?" Pryce blurts out, feeling a pit in his stomach deepening. Kentrell stares, he kissed before and was a inexperienced but this would be his first boy kiss. He says a low 'yes'.

Pryce slowly leans in knocking his forehead with the boy staring in between his eyes, this would be his first kiss ever. He released a breath leaning up some more attaching his lips on the kentrells getting it over with, both them close their eyes feeling their hearts go warm when they hesitantly moved together. They would never forget this moment in time, it would be in them forever.

And this is where it officially started.

══════════════════

i'm kinda proud cuz i got done with this in 2 days, that's surprising. prolly cuz i got caught up

this unedited too so if you see typos ignore them, tanks

did you like anything about this chapter?

—T🍷
4:09PM

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

116K 5.6K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐€๐„๐“๐‡๐€๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’ bxb
987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
401K 15.9K 39
๐˜ˆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
39.5K 1.6K 77
Just read it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ