Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

17

624 24 2
By CHILLs_Studio33015

"Change of plan for your pictures I suppose..?" Tanya muttered.

Jian being the right headed one, pinched Tanya by the side.

"Hey! What the hell!??" Tanya yelled whilst quickly smacking Jian's hand away.

"Let's have a vacation soon! Or moreover a retirement soon to see mother!" Jian suggested.

In slight shock, Tanya did think of it as a nice idea to retire, but how can she when she just got back in service just a couple days ago from a kidnap..? And with Jian and Rayan on work only a couple of months.

"No, perhaps a vacation would work. But not that soon, Jian." Tanya said, before she began to walk back inside the room she went out.

"Change of plan, they're not taking their picture today." Tanya announced.

The three maids and Visha were a little disapponted. But rolled with it as they wouldn't want to get pinched by Tanya's wicked and devilish ideas of torture or worse was death.

.....

"You guys just love staying up late to work, huh?" Jian snickered while laying on the bed with her upper body hanging by the bed side.

"Jian, don't ever lay on a bed like that in public." Tanya nagged.

"What!? But we're inside our room!" Jian protested.

"That was just a small warning, Jian." Rayan said while chuckling, after dipping the quil inside the small jar of ink.

"I know, but what if we went on a vacation and we needed to stay in a hotel for a bit?" Jian pondered.

Tanya groaned from the sudden annoying memory she had behind her head.

"What's wrong, Tanya..?" Rayan asked while looking over to Tanya.

"Nothing, I just remembered the same hotel where all the plans I and sir. Lerhgen created were burnt to ashes." Tanya answered.

"I hate sleeping gowns..." Tanya muttered under her breath.

"Then wear a shirt." Jian said after rolling her eyes.

"I don't have one. And buying one in public would ruin my picture and get a private meeting with sir. Maxiliam." Tanya frowned after explaining her situation.

Jian giggled as she hopped up on the bed, before saying, "I mean, you've gotta keep a character the human eye can only see, right?"

"Yeah, you do keep up with this certain trait where you'd keep an eye out on what you usually do out in public so not much people would glue their eyes on you." Rayan said, while placing her medal and jewel down on the desk.

"I suppose what you two are explaining to me is true. It's quite blunt of you two to say those aswell." Tanya said after shrugging them by the arms.

"Then how about mother sew us some shirts??" Jian bluntly suggested.

Tanya and Rayan were a little surprised by this.

"W-what do you mean, Jian?" Rayan asked.

"What? Mother made me these shirts because she was afraid of what I would wear in public!" Jian explained as she pointed towards the long sleeved white shirt she had on.

Tanya and Rayan stared on Jian's white shirt for a good while. They both looked speechless over what Jian just announced to them so suddenly.

"Our biological mother sew that..!?" Tanya was still able to blurt out her question though.

Jian nodded while smiling.

"You mean...she also sewed the shirts, long sleeved and short, and your pants and shorts!?" Rayan said.

"Yeah, that's pretty much the summary of my explanation." Jian said after shrugging by the arms.

"And hey! God made sure that the three of us have the same size on clothing y'now!" Jian gleamed.

Rayan weakly chuckled, followed by Tanya getting annoyed by hearing the name of an entity she hated.

"Let's just go to sleep already." Tanya was pissed off.

Jian cooed over to Tanya with a mischievous smirk.

"Jian...back off..." Tanya growled.

Jian scoffed, and laid back on her bed.

.....

"Tanya!" Jian whispered while she kept on shaking Tanya by the shoulders.

Tanya groaned, before whispering a, "what do you want, Jian!??"

"Somebody is outside!" Jian whispered back.

Tanya raised a brow in confusion. She was still tired, and her eyes lids were still heavy.

"What do you mean.!?" Tanya hissed turning over to the clock that was lit by the moonlight from the bedroom window, it read over past mid-night.

"It's past mid-night, Jian! Go back to bed!" Tanya whispered back while tiredly shoving Jian away.

Jian pouted, before whispering, "but I don't want to! Somebody is outside!"

"Why does that conern!? There is nobody outside the bedroom door! You're just hallucinating, Jian!" Tanya nagged.

Jian was persistant and yanked Tanya by arms and shook her back awake.

"Damnit, Jian! Other people are sleeping! Rayan is sleeping, and other men are sleeping!" Tanya whispered in annoyance.

"But Tanya..!" Jian began.

It was quiet and they could only hear their own whisperings in the darkened room that was only lit by the moonlight from the window.

"Rayan isn't here! She went outside to check up on something and hasn't come back in ages!" Jian whined.

Tanya was taken aback by that and asked, "when did she just walked out of the room?"

"Near when it was going to be mid-night." Jian said.

Like wise, it was past mid-night and the small handle of the hour was three hours away from the mid-night hour.

Tanya stood up and quickly went to the door but was stopped by Jian who yanked her away from the door.

"What are you doing this time.!?" Tanya muttered in slight annoyance.

"No! Somebody is outside, don't open it!" Jian whispered.

Tanya who was psychologically the older one, stoppef and turned to look over to Jian. She had her jewel around her colar.

"Why are you wearing your jewel in such late hours, Jian..?" Tanya asked. Even though she was tired, she needed to stay awake to solve a certain problem that blew up.

"Put on yours and you'll see that somebody is outside." Jian demanded.

Tanya complied and placed the red jewel by her colar. While Jian pulled out a spell and tapped Tanya by the shoulder.

"What was that spell..?" Tanya asked in suspicioun.

"A 'figure seeing' spell. It's quite useful when somebody is blind." Jian explained.

Tanya hummed and glanced over to the door.

There was somebody there.

Tanya was slightly shaken by this that she flinched for a quick second.

"Who the hell is this man..?" Tanya quietly muttered as she watched the figure swing side to side in a motion while standing there.

"Its terrifying and I don't know where Rayan went!" Jian quietly yelped while hiding behind Tanya.

"Grab the revolver inside the drawer in my desk." Tanya whispered.

Jian quickly did so and reloaded it up before handing it over to Tanya.

"Open the door and hide behind it, i'll shoot this tall nuisance in the head." Tanya whispered.

!!!

Hey readers, should I start adding some illustrations here? Just a small question to perhaps illustrate a few scenes if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 28
TO BE EDITED. *** Eris Belladonna was a child born the same day as God's prophecy. She was blessed with beauty and an immense amount of divinity that...
10.1K 376 31
What if Remus had twin sisters, Rose and Roxanne? And what if Tonks was Sirius' younger sister? And what if there was a fourth Marauder instead of Wo...
40.4K 1.4K 33
"π™π™π™šπ™žπ™§ π™£π™–π™’π™šπ™¨ π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™—π™š π˜Όπ™§π™šπ™žπ™£, π˜Όπ™§π™Ÿπ™šπ™£, 𝙖𝙣𝙙...π˜Όπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨" ❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉπ“π‘πž 𝐓𝐰𝐒𝐧 𝐒𝐒𝐛π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟...
1K 40 59
"Why are my hands getting warmer?" As far as Alicia was concerned, she was the daughter of a rich businessman attending high school. Then, she feels...