Unfixable fixing

maleeeka11 tarafından

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Five

657 64 11
maleeeka11 tarafından

The prophet peace be upon him said; "Allah is more merciful to his servants than a mother is to her child." Sahih al- Bukhari 5999

Allah loves you, more than you could ever imagine, never doubt that.

Samirs pov

There where i stand
Aloof in the darkness
Dropping in the ocean of tears
Like water in the boiling pot.

Resting on the mountain of sorrow
Like homeless son that lost his mother.
Remembering my falling heroine
With tears flowing like a river.

The rain of tears falling unceasingly
With wind of loss and regret
Chasing the orphans, running helter-skelter,
To the unknown destination of sorrow.

I sat down pitifully near the graveyard,
Mourning the departure of my humble ambassador(s),
They had gone far away from us
To the land of our silence fathers.

The tune of music in the world of remembrance,
Playing weepily in a sorrowful mood
The dead snatched the soul of a noble family,
And Rest In Peace my lovely family.

I read what i wrote last night with tears in my eyes, only my Lord can understand what i am feeling.

***

The sound of my alarm woke me up, surprisingly i haven't been having nightmares for almost three days now.

"Alhamdulillah." I muttered.

I check the time, it's 5:10am.

I lazily drag myself to the bathroom, i did my thing and perform wudhu, i exit the bathroom and start praying rakatanil fajr. Once i am done, i walk to my fathers room and find him already walking towards my room, he smiled at me and engulf me in a hug immediately, i hugged him back.

"Sana helwa ya ibni(happy birthday my son)" he pulled away from the hug, still with a huge grin plastered on his face.

That's too much smile at this time of the day if you ask me.

"Shukhran abhi(thank you dad)" I smiled at him as well and we proceed to walk to the masjid to pray fajr.

I do not fancy birthday(s), i do not have any reason to celebrate.

We arrive at the masjid, we missed the first raka'ah, we both payed it and did our azkhar.

We stayed at the masjid for some minutes to pray salatul duha, i thanked Allah for sparing me to witness another year of my life, i cannot thank him enough, Thank you so much Ya Gaffur, I love you.

I prayed for my dads health, and the rest of my family, May we all reunite in jannah.

We walk back home in silence.

Mama Zainab welcomed us with a slice of red velvet cake in her hand, on the plate it read 'Samir is 18' she hands me, i took it, smiling at her.

Too many smile(s) early in the morning. Smh!

"Thank you so much Mama Zainab, i love it." I smiled at her and she peck my cheeks. "Of course you will." My dad playfully hit my shoulder before picking a forkful of the cake.

"It's yummy habibty." My dad said to his wife, kissing her forehead. "It's for my son." She says while holding his hands.

I walk to the dining area, i snap the cake with my phone before munching it, it really is delicious, bless you step mother.

It's a small slice so i left a small portion for her.

I walk towards the living room, where both my dad and step mom are sitting reciting the Quran, i sat beside her and then feed her the last piece of the cake, she smiled at me as she chew it.

"It's delicious Mama, thank you so much." She looks at me with adoration, "You're welcome my son, I love you and may Allah bless your new age." She smiled.

"Amin."

"You're right habibi, it's delicious." Mama Zainab wink at my dad with a small chuckle, "Oh hush." He chuckle at her as well.

And that's how we all went back to our rooms to sleep for a while, it's still 6:14am.

*****

"Happy birthday samiiirr." Anty Sarahs over excited voice is heard all over the house, i am inside my room on my bed going through my cameras, surprisingly my dad hasn't bought me a camera this year.

Well, he acc did, last two months, on my graduation.

The door to my room open, revealing Anty Sarah holding a big birthday cake in her hand, she is also wearing a party hat, i laugh a bit at her, she looks so funny with her small baby bump.

She kiss both my cheeks placing the cake on my bedside table; "Happy birthday Samir, wallah i cannot believe you're 18, May the Almighty cont to bless you and your new age, I love you so much my baby." She says, holding my hand and caressing it.

I tightened her hand, she's so amazing, so beautiful, i love her with all my heart: "Thank you so much Madam s, i love you too, and i am not a baby." I roll my eyes at her while she giggles.

The cake is decorated beautifully, it's a chocolate cake, it has 'happy 18th birthday Samir' i am grateful, for once after almost how many years i am feeling genuinely happy, I'm grateful for each and every one of my family members, i couldn't ask for more.

I cut the cake, eat, took a lot of pictures and videos, gisting, catching up with one another, she told me about her pregnancy life.

I can't wait for the baby, i hope it's a girl.

I had a wonderful day, i can't remember the last time i had this much fun, i laughed a lot.

Anty Tasneem couldn't come to my house due to some unknown reasons so she texted me.

Anty Tasneem🌷: Happy birthday my love, you're 18 already, how does it feel? I wish you more beautiful life in shaa Allah, sorry i can't come, I'll make it up to you, i love you, you're amazing xx

I reply with;

Me; Thank you so much Anty Tee, I love you too and we miss you, i can't wait to see you.

Later in the evening after maghrib Uncle Ibrahim is here to pick Anty Sarah, he is her husband.

"Good night Samir, call me tomorrow." My Aunt says kissing my forehead, why does she like kisses?

"Will do in shaa Allah, thank you once again." I wave at her, she rolls her eyes: "Can you stop thanking me." I chuckle and her husband came out of the car, he shook hands with me, "My boy is an adult." He winks at me, "Your boy is not a boy anymore." I wink at him.

What's wrong with me today?!

He laughs: "May the Almighty continue to bless you." And he handed me 20 pounds, i narrow my eyes at him but collect it nonetheless: "Thanks Uncle Ibrahim, i appreciate, i had an amazing day Madam s, see you next weekend i think."

I will be going to college tomorrow in shaa Allah.

"Anytime my son." Uncle Ibrahim pats my shoulders, getting inside his car, Anty Sarah hugs me before entering the car, i wave at them.

I enter the house and walk upstairs to my room, i prayed salatul Ishaa, making duas and thanking Ar-Razaq for the 18 years i spent in this world.

Someone knock my door, i stood up to open it revealing my dad, he smiles at me as we both sat on my bed.

"I got you this, sorry it's not a camera." My father, my hero says with a small laugh, "You got me last two months so don't worry." I collect the box from his hands.

I undid the ribbon, isn't this too girly?

It's a basketball jersey, a customized one, with my name both on the shirt and trousers, very thoughtful of him.

"Thank you father, Jazakallah khair." I said to him and he kiss my forehead.

"You're welcome my son, I'm so proud of you, i can't believe you're going to college..." he chuckles. "...be careful with all those girls and focus on your education." He winks at me and i narrow my eyes at him with a shake of my head.

"Don't worry about that Abhi, in shaa Allah, all will go well." He nods his head.

"In shaa Allah." He muttered.

*****

"I'm sorry my son, i can't follow you people I'm not feeling well today." Mama Zainab says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Don't worry, May Allah grant you shifa." I said sipping my juice.

"Ameen, bless you." My step mother says with a small smile.

"Bless you all." My father says with a smile, i smiled back at him, muttering: "Amin."

We're all having lunch, and after lunch I'll be going to school in shaa Allah.

Honestly i don't know what I'm feeling, i want to go and stay in the hostel but at the same time i do not want, because that means meeting new people which i think i do not need.

I wish Kabir is here, I'm sure i wouldn't feel this insecure.

Allah knows best.

My dad snap his fingers at me: "What are you thinking so hard about? Your phone's ringing." I shake my head and fish out my phone from my pocket.

"Habibi." Aunt Sarah says immediately as i answer the call: "Assalamu Alaikum."

"Wa'alaikas salaam, how are you? Is my boy ready for school?" She enthusiastically ask, "I don't know." I answer.

"I thought as much, but don't worry my boy, in shaa Allah it will be fine, you're strong and you have all our prayers, I love you so much." My Aunt said, a small smile grace my lips.

"Quit calling me a boy..." I start.

"Aren't you?" I can tell she has a smirk on her beautiful face, yes, she's so beautiful because she looks like my mum Masha Allah.

"I ain't." I said: "Round up, we're getting late." My dad whisper to me.

"You are to me, also don't forget to call me whenever you need or feel anything, please Samir promise me that you'll call me." She sounds vulnerable and i find myself nodding my head; "I promise Aunt Sarah, thank you, i love you." I can't remember the last time i muttered those words.

I sigh: "I love you too." Now she's crying, pregnancy hormones. "We're leaving bye." I said and hang up.

I took my used plate and cup to the kitchen, my dad and step mum are upstairs so i waited for them in the living room, reading a book Aunt Tasneem got me on my birthday.

Few minutes later they join me and we all walk out of the house, the gate man putting my luggage in the truck.

Mama Zainab hugged me: "Please take care of your self for me okay? Study hard, avoid bad companies and call me every day, i love you azizi." I hugged her back, she's such an amazing human being and I'm more than glad my dad married her, she's a blessing in both my life and my dads, May Allah continue to bless her, us.

"Will do in shaa Allah mama, thank you and take care of your self too, get well soon." We pulled away.

"In shaa Allah, I'm gonna miss you." She said while waving, we're already seated in the car.

I wave back at her.

My father drove out of our neighborhood, the drive is mostly silent with him once in a while telling me what to expect and what to not expect in university.

Or him telling me his first love story(that is my mum), it's a beautiful story, i admire them.

We arrive at the school, the receptionist gave me the key to our room, apparently I'll be sharing a room, you see what i mean?
I hate this school already.

Once inside the room, it's on the second floor, my dad help me place all my suitcases, it a two bedded room.

"I'll get going now ibni, please take care of your self, ana bihibbak(I love you)" He pats my shoulders.

"In shaa Allah Abhi, wana bihibbika katsiran azizi( and I love you too my love)" he smiled at me as he walk out of the room, i smiled back at him.

"Be calling me everyday dad, please." I said, my voice thick with emotion.

His eyes softened: ""I promise my son, make me proud." He grin, i can't help but notice how much we look alike.

"I was born to do that." "I know." He says waving, I waved back before closing the door.

I brought out my camera and basketball, I look around the room searching for where to hang my basket, there's not much space so I'll just hang it at the back of our door room.

Once i finish and checking if it's hanged perfectly someone open the door and the basket hit my forehead, I mean it i hate this school.

"Ouch." I said, glaring at the black haired guy that came in.

"Sorry mate, didn't mean it." He says, slumping down on his bed and removing his headphones.

"Jeez! These shoes are killing me." He groan, I don't like this guy as well.

"Wassup mate, I'm Arman khan, an Indian but I've been in living here for the past 8 years." He brought out a drink from his backpack.

I will change my room.

"That's good." I murmur before picking my phone to text my Aunt that I've arrived safely Alhamdulillah.

*****
Yo!🥰
So..the poem at top isn't mine, it has a copy right and honestly i forgot who wrote, so please the poem belongs to the rightful owner may Allah forgive your dad☺️💕

How is you? In shaa Allah fine and if not may Allah The Healer heal you and everyone, Amin.

How's the chapter?!

I'm liking Arman already but sadly Samir is changing his room or is he not?🌚

Malika👑

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

254K 17.7K 36
She was a miracle to him but her life was cursed. Cursed by a sacrifice she made to her own. He was full of mistakes but the kind of perfect she want...
19.9K 1.7K 40
"I was holding onto him thinking the pain was worth it, my hands and heart ached trying to keep something which killed me not so softly. But as I sta...
123K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
108K 10K 31
He's arrogant she's sweet. He's hard, she's soft. He's composed, she talks a lot. Read as destiny bring this two different individuals together in...