It's YOU Who I Love❤️ [Hwang...

By Strayki_racha

Hwang Hyunjin known for being a popular playboy/ bully at school. All students are afraid of him. Yuna enter... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
Info
[NEW STORY]

[ 5 ]

8.1K 267 512
By Strayki_racha

Yuna's pov

[Next day]

Waking up on a Saturday was amazing. I felt like I haven't seen a Saturday for awhile.

I got ready because I felt good today. Despite crying the whole night it was a new day so a new me.

I went downstairs and saw my mom talking to someone.

"Oh Yuna Hon guess who's here" My mom pointed at the guest

I looked at the guest.

"Hyunjin....what are you doing here?"I asked a little bit surprised

"I thought you would want to come with me to a movies. Jisung,Minho,Chan ,Felix,Woojim, Seungmin,Jeongin,Changbin didn't want to come so I thought maybe you want to....." He said

"I mean I am ready so..."

"Great! Go have fun kids! Don't come home late Hyunjin take care of her please" My mom explained

My mom kicked us out so quickly. She just gave me money and pushed us out.

"The movie doesn't start until the afternoon....."Hyunjin awkwardly said

"Yeah umm.. I can try to get back into my house"

"No it's fine we can go for breakfast" Hyunjin suggested

We walked to a nearby cafe and ordered.

'I'll have a donut with sprinkle and a latte please" I ordered

Hyunjin picked the same.

"I'll pay" He said as he tapped his card.

I chuckled because I remembered back when he didn't pay.

We went looking for a table. Hyunjin pointed at an empty table. I nodded to where he was pointing. He pulled my chair out so I can sit.

"This is so not you" I laughed but I still loved this side of Hyunjin

"I can be myself" He said as he pushed lightly my chair which tipped and I started falling backwards but he caught me with the chair.

"Hey!" I yelled at him

"Sorry sorry" He said while smiling

I smiled back at him because I knew he was playing.

Our food and drinks came and we started digging in.

"Whoa! Slow down you might choke!" Hyunjin was concerned

"I didn't get to eat breakfast cause my mom kicked me out so quickly." I said with my mouth full of food

I finished my meal and watched Hyunjin eat slowly. Wow imagine having his visuals and being able to look good while eating.

"Stop staring at me!" He protested

I rolled my eyes and faced the other side

I felt his hand cup my cheeks. He gently turned my head to face him.

"I was joking keep looking at me"

My face started to burn. I took his hands from my face and looked down. I saw him smiling from the side of my eye.

We finished eating and we went to look at stores near by.

"Hyunjin come here! Try this silly hat!" I showed the hat to him. He took the hat and put it on.

"Ugg"

"What?" He asked

"Why do you have to be handsome, you don't look ugly with anything" i said with jealousy

"I can make an ugly face look" He told me to look at him

I watched him make an ugly. I just stared in disgust.

"See there I can look ugly"

"You still look good....." I replied

Hyunjin just shut his mouth after I said that. We walked around the stores for about an hour.

"Oh Hyunjin whatcha doing here?" Jisung said as he popped out of no where

"What do you mean what are we doing here? I should be asking YOU why are you here?" Hyunjin replied loudly

"What do you-" Jisung stopped from continuing when he noticed what was happening

"I shouldn't be here byeee" Jisung left

"Let's start going to the movies" Hyunjin quickly said

I was confused but I followed Hyunjin

We got to the movies. I still haven't a clue of what movie we were going to watch.

"Popcorn?" Hyunjin asked

I nodded at him with a big smile. I loved food. He was heading to the counter where you buy food.

I realized he was paying everything so I ran up to him telling him that I would pay. He refused so I let him be.

I waited for him to buy the food as I was waiting someone greeted me.

"Yuna it's you right?" The male said

"Oh Jae! Long time no see!" I hugged him

"This is my girlfriend" He showed

I bowed to his girlfriend, she was beautiful Jae was so lucky to have a pretty girl like her

"I got butter free popcor-" Hyunjin stopped midway

"Oh Yuna your boyfriend?" Jae asked

Hyunjin looked slightly awkward and started to pull me away.

"What do you want?" I whispered to him

"Let's go the movies starting.."

I told Jae I had to go because the movie was going to start. I wondered why Hyunjin was rushing me but we entered the theater and found out seats.

"Looks like we are near each other.." Jae come towards us

Hyunjin and I looked at them sitting near us.

Jae sat beside me. I talked to him for a bit. It has been awhile since I talked to Jae he was just a chill friend I had in middle school.

"Let's switch seats" Hyunjin whispered in my ear

"Why?

"Cause yes" He yanked me out of my seat gently but rough

He sat down beside Jae and greeted him coldly

* * *

I was enjoying the movie because it was romantic. I love romantic movies. When the guy confesses to the girl is my favourite parts of romantic movies.

I looked over at Jae and his girlfriend. I never looked away so fast in my life.

They were making out. I got shy and cupped my cheeks. Hyunjin noticed my movement and looked at me. I made eye contact with him while still cupping my red cheeks.

I looked away real fast. Trying to focus on the movie. I could see that Hyunjin changed his focus to the movie as well.

I didn't dare to take my eyes off the movie.

The moment has come. When the guy confesses to the girl. I moved forward to get a better view.

I started to fangirl quietly. Hyunjin tapped me. I looked at him trying to act neutral.

He laughed at me. I hit him lightly and he quietly faked his pain.

"You like this part?" He whispered to my ear

I nodded keeping my focus on the screen waiting for the kiss scene.

I could tell the kiss scene was coming near because the guy was leaning forward towards girl.

I was about to fangirl until I felt someone's hands cup my face and shift it towards him.

Hyunjin looks at me into my eyes. He looks down at my lips and quickly but gently places his lips on my mine.

I was tense for a bit but quickly relaxed. Hyunjin started to move his lips and I synced with his pace. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he lowered his hands from my face to the arm rest so he can have a steady platform. He deepen the kiss making me back my head and back to my chair.

Hyunjin quickly realized what he was doing and backed away. He looked at me hoping I wasn't crying or anything.

He quickly covered his face with his hand. While sitting back on his seat. I could tell he got embarrassed but he was blushing a lot.

I also was but I have shown my blushing face so many times to him.

* * *

The movie ended and we exited the theater.

Jae and his girlfriend said bye to us. We then walked home in silence.

We reached my house. I turned to Hyunjin to say goodbye.

He looked at me for a quick sec and looked away.

"Have...a...good night I'll see you Monday" He quickly said and left

I entered my house and ran into my room and let a loud groan in my pillow.

* * *

To be continued

Do you guys even enjoy this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 234 17
There's a new student in the school and he meets the most popular group of the school and secretly has a crush on the biggest bully of the whole scho...
2.2K 60 11
Changjin - Stray kids: Jisung's face shows a hint of shock, as if a light bulb has turned on above his head. "OMG, so you were having a sex dream abo...
134K 4.6K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...
681 54 7
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐚𝐦, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞." verit...