Justice or Destiny

بواسطة zainee72

"Let go of me...!" she said struggling in his painful grip at her wrists, he pinned at her back. "Then stay... المزيد

prologue
Character sketch
Part_1
Part_2
Part_3
Part_4
Part_5
Part_6
Part_7
Part_9
Part_10
Part_11
Part_12
Part_13
Part_14
Part_15
Part_16
Part_17
Part_18
Part_19
Part_20
Part_21
Part_22
Part_23
Part_24
Part_25
Part_26
Part_27
Part_28
Part_29
Part_30
Part_31
Part_32
Part_33
Part_34
Part_35
Part_36
Part_37
Part_38
Part_39
Part_40
Part_41

Part_8

4.5K 507 67
بواسطة zainee72

Hello girls. I hope you are fine.
Girls what happened why I’m having very poor response. Is there any problem with the story, you guys not interested. I'm seeing, even my loyal readers ignoring my work. And silent readers I promise you, one day I’m gonna give you biggest shock. evil laugh. 😁 Enjoy reading and at least made me enjoy my hard work also. And you know for that what you need to do.

          -----------------

“Oh I’m sorry, I ruined your clothes....!” as I felt Aanya’s warmth seeking through my wet clothes, I realised I moistened her clothes as well. She evinced no surprise, she only smiled ignoring my apology.

“What a pleasant surprise. Nandni di at our home....!” The junior Rohan Malhotra said stopping closer to me. I smiled after seeing both sibling’s welcoming gesture. I felt like my light-headedness was gone immediately and I was extremely grateful for that.

“Hello girls. Nandni why are you standing outside. You should be inside. Manik was at home.....!” Sameer stopped closer to where me and Aanya were standing. I looked down looking for any excuse to ignore this topic. My nails biting into the skin of my palms. I don’t want to talk about him any more.

“She is really cold. I think we should go inside first.....!” Aanya said taking me into side hug. I’m surprised how she always understands me even without listening a single word from me. I tried to turn around to pick my luggage but Sameer already defeated me.

“It’s ok you go ahead......!” Sameer whispered picking my luggage up. This was the time I saw Ishan stood behind him. As our eyes met he just gave me a faint smile. So much attitude but still was much more positive than that idiot inside of this house.

I didn’t want to see him but I have no other option. I wanted to just vanished away instead of going inside. I was lost in my own thoughts, even didn’t realise when we entered into living room. I looked up, hesitation biting me really bad but to my peace of mind Manik was nowhere to see. I took a deep breath, which I was holding don’t know since how long.

Sameer strode across the living room and went straight upstairs with my luggage. No doubt he was aware where I’m gonna stay the night. Rohan and Ishan both threw themselves at sofa while Aanya called Ellie. In few seconds she was besides us.

“Ellie auntie where is Manik.....?” Aanya asked looking around and in return Ellie just chuckled.

“You know how much he hates rain. After getting wet, now he went upstairs to change.....!” Ellie replied to Aanya but purposely looking directly into my eyes like she wanted to rip open deep secrets. Aanya looked back towards me and then Ellie, to my surprise she looked confused and worried.

“What…! He went outside…? In rain…? But he....!” Aanya halted in mid-sentence. Staring blankly at Ellie, quite confused yet shocked. In response Ellie just nodded her head in yes.

Now I was thinking, What’s shocking in it. Why this monster is so complicated. Who can hate the most loving thing like rain. No one except him. But shrugging my shoulders I thought, its none of my business.

“Oh ok. Please can you make something for nandni and later a cup of tea as well. Till then let me make her settle in guest room....!” Aanya asked Ellie who was still looking at me. I saw glimpse of worry and concern in those wrinkled eyes.

“Are you ok....!” Ellie came ahead and asked me. Why I was sure her question was about the hell I just went through. Shaking off every thought I returned her beautiful smile.

“I’m totally fine. Thanks for asking.....!” I assured her, concern in those crinkled soft eyes were like a reminder of a mother I lost over the years. I really feel uncomfortable for making people worried for me. I feel like extra burden when someone takes stress for me.

“First time I saw someone was really worried.....!” she whispered into suspicious tone, making me quite baffled. Before I get time to ask, whom she was talking about, she left for kitchen. May be driver uncle who was the responsible to deliver me here safely into one piece. When I looked around for Aanya she was already gone towards his brothers.

“Nandni come let’s go upstairs.....!” I moved around and whatever happened just few minutes before in this living room, flashed through my mind. Shaking my thoughts off I followed Aanya who was taking me upstairs.

“Nandni you change your clothes first and I will be back with whatever auntie gonna cook for you. Then we will talk. Ok....!” Aanya said while walking ahead of me to guide the way. Leaving first two rooms she stopped at front of last door. Opening the door she entered inside first.

It was really amazing room. Decorated with beautiful soft colours. Soon my eyes landed over my luggage at the bottom of bed. Tearing my eyes away from the beauty of this room, I faced Aanya.

“Are you ok…?” Aanya asked coming closer. I nodded my head. Swallowing past the lump lodged in my throat and I replied her honestly.

“I’m totally fine Aanya. Thanks for your concern. Ummm just little headache, otherwise I’m ok…!” As I said lowly I really started feeling like a trouble to them. I wish I wouldn’t have stepped out of my hostel.

“Feel at home. I will be back. Ok....!” Aanya said. She was really a very nice person with kind heart. Totally opposite from her one specific brother.

As she closed the door, without wasting time I opened my bag. Taking my clothes out I went straight towards bathroom. Turning on the warm water I took a quick shower. I felt like heaven as warm water touched my cold body. I really needed it.

Coming out of the bathroom I dried my hairs and after combing them I threw my exhausted figure at couch. Once again thunder growled a deep rumbling warning.

My eyes shifted towards the huge window. Clouds were playing hide and seek with full glowing moon. Which was for once twinkling bright and then other minute shying away behind dark clouds. The stars around it sparkling here and there. Looking so happy and totally opposite of my gloomy self.

I wished to be a star, which could shine to its own to fight against all the darkness around it. Independent, maverick, rebel and bright. I closed my eyes to take a deep breath when I listened the voice of twisting door knob.

Aanya entered in the room holding a tray with freshly cooked food. It was smelling really delicious but I think I have already lost my appetite. She came ahead and sat down in the luxurious leather seat. She placed tray at front of me.

“Aanya it would sound really ungrateful if I say I’m not feeling to have any thing. I’m feeling like if I ate anything I will throw up....!” as I said hesitantly, a heart touching smile appeared at her face.

“Thst’s why I brought it. Your stomach is empty and it’s causing you to feel retched up. I’m not forcing you to finish all of it but you need to eat little bit. Otherwise I can’t give you any painkillers empty stomach....!” Aanya said while placing pasta bowl in my hands.

Nodding my head I couldnt say anything. Silently I started eating.  Don’t know pasta was yummy or I was really this much hungry, I nearly finished whole.

“Aaryan uncle called me and told me about hostel problem. He told me that driver dropped you at home. I thought Manik and Ellie auntie are at home so you won’t have any problem. But I’m sure the way you were standing outside all drenched and cold, something went wrong.....!” Aanya explained, her worried expressions made me tense.

“No Aanya I was totally fine. I was just waiting outside for all of you...!” I tried my best to lighten her mood. She was so happy when she came, but I ruined her mood.

“I know it must be awkward to sit inside and see my bro with his girlfriend....!” Aanya chuckled while rolling her eyes with dramatic deep sigh. Looking at my confused face she understood that I didn’t catch her.

“I mean Elina. She is here with my bro. They both are in the next room....!” as she told me, my eyes popped out like they will fall down from their sockets.

Now I understood that faint voices I was listening, were coming from the next room. Aanya was thinking, cause of their privacy I was sitting outside. Innocent girl.

I couldn’t stop my self from thinking that he was with his girl friend when Ellie told him about me. Then he drove after me to bring me back here.

No doubt why he showered his whole frustration at me because I was wasting his precious time while chasing after me instead of staying with his girl. Thinking about them I felt my food was coming back up my throat.

Shaking my thoughts off I took painkillers from Aanya and gulped with water. Till next few minutes we kept talking about any random topics.

“Now let’s go. We gonna watch movie.....!” Aanya jumped up from couch and clapped her hands with excitement.

“Me...? No way. Aanya you go enjoy your time with your family. I’m really tired so I’m going to sleep....!” I tried my best to refuse her but she also have stubborn blood, running in her veins.

“I can’t let you sleep this early. It’s just 11, just start of the night. Common I’m gonna take you at any cost. Either you come willingly or I’m gonna throw you over my shoulder and take you downstairs.....!” she warned me with such serious face that I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. Typical malhotras.

“I really love your bones and don’t want them to dislocated. So I won’t trouble you to throw me over your shoulder. I’m coming....!” I said while raising my both arms up in surrendered posture.

“Good girl....!” Aanya turned around to leave when I asked something, my mind was bothering about.

“Aanya, is there, I mean, h..he also would b....!” I couldn’t complete my sentence when Aanya came back towards me. Taking my both hands into hers she smiled. Her little gesture of devotion putting me at ease.

“I know you don’t like Manik very much and I know he also sometimes behaves really rude, but Nandni I'm gonna tell you one thing, if any person in my whole family who have heart of Gold, is him. I know you won’t believe me. And you have every right to hate him, but don’t take his rude behaviour seriously. You are our guest and I will make sure you are comfortable here. Ok.....!” I wanted to say many things but stopped myself from behaving rude towards her any family member. She don’t deserve this.

Nodding my head I followed her to go downstairs. As I reached there three huge sofas were around TV, giving classic look to this lounge. Sofa at left side of TV was already occupied by sameer and Ishan. Rohan was at the middle one which was facing TV. Me and Aanya also joined him.

It was action movie. Typical boys choice. I was happy that there won't be any compromising moments. I was sitting pulling my knees up against my chest and both arms wrapped around my legs.

I looked up to the sound of door opening upstairs. I couldn’t help the uncomfortable feelings when I saw Manik coming out of the room next to mine one while Elina was also behind him.

He was coming downstairs slowly, while folding sleeves of his shirt up. Anxiety spiked in my core and I couldn't help my hands clenched into tight fists. Nails sinking into my own skin. I didn’t want to see him. He is the monster, mums use to tell stories about, in order to scare their kids.

I moved my eyes away when he suddenly looked up and directly his steely gaze fell on me. I saw his eyes turning little darker and his spine stiffening as if he didn’t like to see me here. This was the attitude, that had made me dislike him so much.

As Elina’s gaze noticed me sitting besides Aanya, she narrowed her eyes and in return I couldn’t help but to have a type of look which says ‘go to hell’.

Both of them sat at the sofa to our right side. I moved my eyes at all these brothers and one thing was common in them. Tall heights, sharp features, creamy complexion and heads full of silky, black hairs. Like bunch of models from any company of branded shampoo.

Looking away, I leaned back against head rest of sofa, trying my best to be hidden behind Aanya. I don’t want to see him. Seriously I really don’t want to. Aanya looked back towards me and mischievousness in her doll-like big eyes made me suspicious. But as she turned her face towards his brothers I shrugged it off. 

“So I'm sure every one would like to have tea.....!” saying that Aanya stood up and left for kitchen. I hardly stopped my hands from slapping my forehead. She knew it I was using her as a protecting shield but still she left with ridiculous excuse. I was trying to keep my eyes straight at TV.

“So you didn’t stop from doing that stupid killing diving stunt. Manik are you out of your mind......!” Suddenly looking up from his mobile, Ishan snapped at Manik. I’m sure Ishan was watching his uploaded video. In the response Manik laughed throwing his head back while Ishan was in pure anger. Manik leaned his head against the head rest of sofa. Wao. Monster can laugh also. Yeah of course his wrathful side was only for me.

“Don’t forget, after coming back from town you gonna pay for our dinner....!” Manik said looking at Ishan, who’s expressions were enough to scare any normal person. But smirk at manik’s face was totally commendable. 

“Manik, what you guys are talking about....?” Elina asked confusingly looking between all brothers but no one dared to say anything at front of me and her. I laughed in my head as I thought, how they keeping it a secret without any idea that I was the only eye-witness of his stupid act.

“We will talk about it later. Ok...!” Manik replied softly, pulling her back into side hug. Now both leaning against the back of sofa. That politeness in his tender words forced my head to jerk up towards them. May be I would never tell anyone that how his this caring soft side always amazes me. Who knows this cruel demon is capable of loving someone.

“Elina di, are you staying night here....?” Rohan asked, suddenly sitting straight. It wasn’t the only me, infect all got flummoxed at his sudden question.

“Yes I’m gonna stay here. Why....?” Elina replied, having edgy tone in her sharp words. Rohan looking at her like he was going to cry like those TV cartoons, where their tears fly up like fountain. Drama king.

“Ishan bhayya please can I sleep in your room. I can’t lay back whole night keeping pillow at my ears, when in next room, bed will keep banging against my wall.....!” as Rohan said, I kept my head down. I looked up towards Manik and Elina and at the same time his head snapped up looking straight at me. Then manik’s eye shifted at Rohan like if he dared to took one more breath, he would be buried 6 feet under the ground. Elina’s face turning into even deeper red shade.

I was still trying to figure out why so much silence, when the exact meaning of Rohan's complain dawned over my slow-witted brain. Shit shit. I turned my eyes down. Feeling like to vanished away into thin air, like even I wasn’t sitting there at all. My face burning like someone set the fire on it.

I never even listened or said anything like this to my best friend Riya who was fortunately also an other girl rather than sitting here between boys. Once again, I blushed like a fool till my ears, down my neck, my shoulders, damn it my whole body was engulfed into flames of embarrassment.

“Rohan behave yourself.....!” an enraged voice shouted from my left side. I looked from the corner of my eye, it was Ishan who was glaring at Rohan.

“Oh I’m sorry. It was out of control reaction....!” Rohan trying hard to control his giggles when his all brothers were looking at him to beat the hell out of him.

“How many times I need to warn you. Mind your language....” This time, it was Sameer who snapped at him. First time I was seeing him indignant, hidden behind those soft gentle features. Those looks were scary.

I wanted to stand and look for Aanya but I think it will turn attention of every one towards me, and at the moment I don’t want it, specially when my face was red, beating a tomato.

          ----------------

Movie was in the middle when I saw Manik’s long legs flat at sofa. Laying on his back He was facing the ceiling. Sure as hell, he wasn't interested in movie at all. He unlocked his mobile and got busy in it. Closer to his waist was the Elina sitting.

In no time Elina pulled Manik’s one arm flat at sofa and also laid back putting her head at his shoulder. Her back was facing him while he was still lost in his mobile. For a second I really saw Aanya’s expressions hardened making me wander why she don’t like Elina around her brother. 

“What happened when I was in kitchen. I listened my big bros scolding this little one....!” Aanya whispered into my ears when heat once again spread over my whole face.

“N...nothing.....!” I replied, while pressing my cold hands against my burning red cheeks. I was really grateful as she didn’t raise the matter further.

My heart picked the fast pace as Aanya placed her head at Rohan's shoulder and now Manik and his plastic doll were on full display. I tried my best to keep my eyes straight so that I couldn't have any more detestable look from Manik.

Then something happened what I wasn’t expecting. I listened Manik's soft voice calling Elina's name. My eyes automatically shifted towards them even when I didn’t want to. As he got no response, raising his head up he glanced at Elina, probably seeking the reason for her silence.

After knowing she’s sleeping, he placed mobile down at his stomach and pulled the throw from the side arm of sofa. With one hand he threw that soft piece of cloth over her sleeping form.

The way he was taking care of her, I felt my heart fluttered like a bird trapped in cage. He really cares. He closed his eyes while wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He was holding her closer. I was so lost in my own battles that forgot to remove my eyes from him.

Then without giving any chance to compose my off-tracked mind, he opened his eyes. He met my eyes directly. Damn him. He caused me to have a sharp intake of breath. I felt my face getting red with this unexpected eye lock.

I shifted my eyes back towards TV but still I was completely aware of his eyes stuck over me. It almost felt like a physical caress. I felt my skin tingled under his continuous gaze over me.

“Aanya I’m really sleepy. So going up....!” I whispered totally ignoring her questioning eyes. I got up quickly pushing the shivers of discomfort down. I needed to get out of here, away from temptation. I don't want him to see me in distress.

Entering into my room I locked the door like any ghost was chasing me. I shook my head to kick off the thoughts but still I couldn’t push away how his eyes were looking at me strangely. My heart was still hammering against my chest.

The way his intense orbs were raking over me, it was spine-chilling. They weren't wrathful but they weren't sober either. He was looking into my soul, like studying all hidden words scribbled on it. It sent familiar thrill all over my senses.

I wanted to have a baseball bat and destroy every fragile thing in this room. I was mastered by anger and just wanted to vent it out. He brings this violent side out of me and I hate him for this.

If I want to save what little pride I have left, I need to stay away from him. I promised to myself, I would stay away from him as far as possible. Yes I will.

                -------------"""""-------------

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
252K 1.5K 9
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
126K 9.5K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...
411K 20.2K 40
Character sketch Nandani Murty (protagonist) ~ An ordinary girl with no ambition in life but has a deep passion for dance. A girl who is very emotio...