Broken (SasuNaru / NaruSasu)

By The_one_with_no_name

Status: Completed They met when they were seven. It was a fated meeting. Friendship grew to attraction and a... More

Announcement!
Prologue
1. Konoha High School
2. Spark
3. Knight in Shining Armor
4. Döppleganger
5. Mixed Signals
6. The Culprit
7. The Breaking Point
8. The Kindest Heart
9. Heartbeats
10. Love, Jealousy and Deception
11. The Unspeakable
Small Announcement
12. A Healing Journey Begins
13. Remorse, Redemption and Reconciliation
14. Reunion
15. Dates
16. Love Is An Explosion
Book Cover
Covid-19 Outbreak
17. Home
18. Be My Valentine
19. Namikaze Sora
21. Withering Dreams
22. Hope
23. Trouble In Paradise
24. Loneliness
25. Help
26. Family Matters
27. Misfits
28. Broken Heart, Broken Mind
29. Jealousy
30. Unbreakable Bond
31. Invisible Pain
32. Giving Him Up
33. Girlfriends and Best Friends
34. The Pendant.
35. The Third Wheel
36. The Secret
37. Longing
38. Selflessness
39. The Future
40. The Ramen That Changed Everything
41. Unexpected Turn
42. Miracles
Wattpad Rant
43. Parenting 101
44. Torture
45. Inseparable
46. The Five Stages of Grief
47. Love and Loss
48. Together Forever
Thanks
10K Special Announcement

20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"

1.9K 55 116
By The_one_with_no_name

Everyone in the Namikaze house were getting barely any sleep. The boy was very attached to his dad, something he had probably grown accustomed to during his time in NICU.

It didn't matter if he was clean or full, if Naruto's voice could not be heard it's hell. No one was allowed to touch him or hold him except Naruto. But sometimes, Sasuke could hold the boy, when Sora was in a good mood.

It was hard especially that Naruto started University in April. They were understanding since he was sick. But he still had to attend some classes from time to time. It was not as exciting as he thought it would be and found it extremely basic.

After summer vacation had ended, the two boys had their own little graduation party even though Naruto was already one semester through Univeristy. His son was alright, he felt better and his boyfriend soon would start going to the same university. Sora even started to take a liking to the Uchiha.

Sasuke was going to major in Music, a passion of his that Naruto encouraged. The blonde was majoring in studio arts, the first step to becoming an art conservator. It was all happening too fast.

They were looking for rent from walking distance of the university. The dorm was out of the question since they had a baby.

Naruto was in his bedroom. There was nothing he could find within the price range. There was a penthouse nearby but that was for sale. He could afford it but he had to think of whether buying a property was a good option or not at the time being.

His grandfather offered to buy it for him as a graduation gift, but he wanted to do things for himself. He had a son and he should be responsible. He should be able to provide for his baby and himself. Sora was now six months old and he was just starting to crawl.

He grunted and left the piece of paper next to him. He's been feeling anxious about the paintings Utakata-san took. If he could make just some money out of his artwork, then he'd feel better as an artist. He was stuck in his own mind when he heard the paper crumble.

"Sora-chan.." he sighed "that's not good for you" he was at that stage where he'd put whatever in his mouth. Naruto smartly made an exchange with him for one of his favorite toys.

He gave him kisses and tickled him. "Papa loves you so much" he loved his laugh and his smile. He kissed him all over. "Sasuke is late though isn't he?" He took his phone and checked.

It was going to be their night out. Sora's finally able to sleep through the night. The baby had a bath, he ate, he was playing with his favourite toy. He'd tire himself out pretty soon.

"Sorry I'm late!" Sasuke walked in the room, breathless.

"Why didn't you answer your phone? I was worried" Naruto got up and wrapped arms around Sasuke's waist.

"Sorry, my phone died. But I got the gig!" Sasuke picked him up and kissed him.

"I knew you'd get it Sasuke-teme!" They both stopped when they heard Sora begging for attention.

Sasuke put Naruto down and went to his little Usuratonkachi. "No need to be jealous Sora, you're still my favourite" he picked him up and kissed him. "I love you!!"

Naruto just crossed his arms, a vein popping on his forehead. Sasuke hadn't even told him he loved him yet. "Sora-chan don't betray papa!!" Naruto reached for his baby and proudly smiled when he reached back for him.

Naruto stuck his tongue at Sasuke, the boy smirked and gave him a surprise kiss "what do I do with you?" Sasuke spoke seductively, Naruto's blood rushed to his cheeks and he pushed Sasuke away.

"Don't act so weird in front of Sora-chan!!" He walked out with the baby. Sasuke sat down and chuckled.

He knew Naruto wasn't ready for anything and he wasn't going to pressure him but he loved seeing him turn to a tomato. His method worked every time. 'I love you, Usuratonkachi'

He closed his eyes for a second, he was tired. Between them looking for an apartment and looking for a job; they really haven't been spending much time together. Since they were both underage, they really didn't have a lot of options. Sasuke wanted to prove himself without relying on his inheritance. After all his two older brothers did the same and his boyfriend wasn't relying on his family.

"Sasuke-..." Naruto walked in, his boyfriend was sound asleep. He took off his shoes and tucked him in bed. "I knew it" he smiled and kissed his forehead. Naruto changed his cloths and left the room.

"You're not going out?" His mom looked away from the TV.

"Sasuke is asleep. I think maybe some other day", he got himself a cup of hot coco and sat next to his mom.

"So about the exhibit, did you tell him?"

"I was going to but didn't get the chance"

"It's a big thing, 'ttebane! I'm proud of you" Naruto smiled when his mom pulled him closer. "Utakata-san said he'd drop by tomorrow morning to get you the cheque"

"They sold?" He side eyed her. "You mean my paintings sold, Kaasan?"

"All six he took. He said he'll talk to you about organizing one just of your art work."

"Ha...." Naruto felt as if the heavens are smiling at him at last. He couldn't believe it. He snuggled up to his mom the way he used to as a kid. Eventually, he fell asleep right in her arms. His eyes closing at a scene of the male and female lead kissing. That was the cheesiest movie he had ever seen.

🍥🍙🍥🍙🍥

It felt as if he had just closed his eyes. The light from the TV was on. His baby's cries could be heard and his mom moved slightly. Naruto turned off the television, shuffling as he walked towards the stairs.

"Papa is here Sora-chan" he turned on the light and picked his baby. "Did you have a nightmare?" He kissed his tears away.

"Usuratonkachi" Sasuke looked at him with similar sleepy eyes. "Just get him in bed with us" the raven haired teen walked back to the bedroom yawning. Naruto followed suit, Sora after all was just having a bad dream. He had calmed down in his dad's arms and fell back to sleep.

Naruto put Sora in the middle and he got in bed, an arm over his baby protectively. Sasuke held his hand, "Naruto?"

"Ha?" He mumbled sleepily.

"I love you"

"Ha..." Naruto absent mindedly replied. His mind too tired. Sasuke smiled and pecked his cheek. He fell asleep looking at the two sleeping blondes in his view.

In the morning, Sasuke woke up feeling Sora moving. "Papa is asleep still" he smiled "he's tired, Sora" he reached for the baby and took him.

They got downstairs, Sakura and Menma were having breakfast. Kushina supplied them with pancakes for the morning.
"Oooooh my little cutie SoSo-chan!!" His grandma kissed his cheek. "Naruto is asleep?"

"Ha, I didn't want to wake him up" Sasuke sat down. Sora was always talkative in the morning, Sasuke smiled at the baby and fed him.

"He's grown attached to you too Sasuke-kun" Kushina noted

"What do you mean?" He wondered, Kushina got closer and picked him up, the boy started crying. So she handed him back to Sasuke.

"He only really let us hold him when Naruto is around"

"Sora-chan!?!!" They heard the blonde yell from upstairs and in few seconds he was in front of them. "Sora-chan" he sighed when he saw him well and laughing "I thought I heard him cry"

He had gotten up and moved in such a fast pace that he was feeling dizzy. Sakura caught him and helped him sit down. "Easy Naruto-kun, Okaasan just picked him and you know how he reacts"

"Sorry, Naruto-kun" she innocently smiled "he's a cute little peach isn't he?" She picked him up again, all of a sudden it was alright to be held by someone else. "Sneaky little monkey"

"Papa!" He reached for Naruto. Their eyes widen at his cute little voice "papa" his eyes welled up with tears because his dad wasn't coming to get him. He pouted cutely and threatened to cry.

Naruto's eyes were similar to his "oh papa loves you so much 'ttebayo!!" he got his son and hugged him close to him. 'I cannot handle his cuteness.'

They watched the overdramatic cute blondes just cry to each other. Sora is so much like Naruto already.
"Kushina-san, what was Naruto's first word?" Sasuke asked a bit curious.

"Dattebayo" she blushed "proudest day of my life" the three teens sitting at the table crashed. 'Of course it's Dattebayo what else would it be?' they thought simultaneously.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto held Sora close to him.

"How your first word was Dattebayo, Baka-niisan" Menma rolled his eyes.

"Ah my first word..." Naruto whispered slowly "Kuso" (fuck)

"Whaatt?!!!" They looked at him.

"Tou-san told me mom left him alone with me. He got frustrated because I couldn't say dad...he said that word and I repeated it after him. Dad said he was so-..." Naruto looked at his mom 'scared is not the word to use Naruto' he reminded himself.

"worried about mom's reaction, so much so he spent a lot of time with me. A couple of weeks later, I said Dattebayo and mom thought that was my first word. He kept it a secret from mom. She eventually heard me say that word and thought I picked it up somewhere."

"Minato!!!!!" If she could she'd bring her husband back to life just to kill him again. Somewhere up in the heavens, Minato's soul felt a shiver. He knew once his wife joined him, he's going to be dead a second time.

"But my cute little baby boy won't be learning any of those words 'ttebayo?" He kissed Sora's forehead.

He heard the doorbell and walked away with Sora.

"I think this is the first time I heard Naruto say that word..." Sakura pointed "Sasuke-kun was always the one to curse"

Sasuke glared at her. It was true, Naruto rarely got upset and even when he did he usually just chooses to be left alone to calm down. But Sasuke heard him curse so many times before.
"Now now Menma-Kun....I better not hear you say something like that anytime soon" Kushina cracked her fingers and the boy gulped.

Sasuke left them and went to see who was at the door with Naruto since he wasn't back quickly.

He saw a man with dark brown hair, covering half of his face, his eye was brownish, more on the lighter hazel side. He wore a light blue Kimono that left much of his chest and abdomen bare.

"Naruto?" He announced himself.

"Ah Sasuke, this is Utakata-san" Naruto was holding an envelope in hand "are you sure you don't want to come in?"

"I still have some errands to run this morning. I'd like to talk to you over dinner"

"Tonight?" Naruto wondered.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, not at all...just making sure, Dattebayo?" he forced a smile "send me the address and time. I'll meet you there. Thank you for coming by again Utakata-san" Naruto semi-bowed supporting his son's neck.

"My pleasure" the man so gracefully bowed and then left. Naruto closed the door and turned around.

"Who was that?"

"Art exhibit director" Naruto looked at the envelope. His first earned money from art. "Remember Sai?"

"The weird pale guy?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow still confused. All of Naruto's friends were weird to Sasuke but they were good people.

"Well, he had an art exhibit for his paintings and he asked to portray six of mine."

"You didn't tell me about it" Sasuke frowned.

"Forgive me Sasuke, we were both so busy..."

"Never mind Usuratonkachi, so what did he give you?" He pointed at the envelope.

"My first cheque. My paintings sold out"

Sasuke took a minute to process what he was told and would have scooped Naruto if he wasn't holding Sora.

He kissed him softly and rested forehead against his. "We should go and celebrate" Sasuke proclaimed.

"Don't you start classes today, Sasuke-teme?" Naruto wondered

Sasuke checked his watch and cursed "shit!!! I'll be late!!" He pecked Naruto's lips "I'll call you later!" He wore his shoes and left in a hurry.

"Papa's boyfriend is a big goofball" Naruto walked back in the kitchen. Sakura and Menma had to go to school and his mom had to go to work.

He was left with Karin and Kitsune. "Karin, we're going out. Mind getting ready?" He had taken his meds and opened the envelope. He wondered who paid such a hefty amount of money for an unknown artist.

Karin got ready, she was still sour about Sasuke and Naruto dating. But she didn't try anything since that day.
Naruto got Sora dressed up in a cute bunny onesie. It was supposed to fit, but Sora was a bit too small for clothes of his age.

The cute baby sat up for a bit before he fell back on bed, not a care in the world. Naruto got dressed in a plaid red and blue shirt. He wore his red stress glasses, black skinny jeans and black sneakers.

He was writing down a list of things they had to do when Karin barged in.
"Ya!! You told me to ge-..." She stopped when she saw him.

"I'm just noting few things. Sorry I took so long" he got the paper in his pocket, wore his baby carrier with Sora facing the front so he gets to see everything.

The baby's first reaction is to look up at his dad, making sure he was still there. Naruto chuckled "come on Kitsune"

He walked out of the room and proceeded going downstairs. Karin was left drooling. 'He's a total babe!!'

She heard him call her name and followed leaving with him. She walked beside him when she knew she had to give him space. Kitsune did not like that and came to his right side to create space.

Karin kept playing that game, going from right to left.
"Karin, what's wrong with you today?"

'He's looking at me, his dreamy eyes. Why haven't I noticed before?' she didn't know she was blushing that hard and then she passed out.

"Karin?" He sighed, He had seen that look on her face too many times, he thought she was thinking of Sasuke again. He got on his knees carefully.

A few people crossed the street. She was in a daze.
"Is she okay?" The woman asked.

"Ah, I think she just got a little excited" he looked at them and their eyes suddenly had hearts in them. Naruto was taken back. To him, everyone were suddenly acting weird.

"Naruto-kun" Karin called him in a dolled up voice.

"Poor thing, she looks feverish" the increasing crowd thought the two were a couple.

"She's not sick...I wouldn't have let her out if she were" it was a very normal thing for him to say. 'Was she sick? She had been acting weird today'

"Awwwwwwwww!!!" They said in unison.

"It's not like that" he waved his hands in front of him defensively. Sora was pleased with the act and chuckled reaching for his dad's hands.

Naruto was feeling anxious. Too many people, not enough space for him to relax; Kitsune barked at them. She was intimidating when she wanted to be.

She sat by his side protectively and he petted her, calming himself down. Sora was playing with his other hand.

"Karin," he handed her a bottle of water when she was fully awake. "you're not sick are you?" He placed hand on her forehead and she passed out again.

'Why me?' He sighed and was patient until she woke up. "You okay?"

"Ha-hai..." She nodded. He got up and got the baby bag she was carrying.

"If you're not feeling well you tell me okay?" He didn't know why they were still having their heart eyes glued on him.

She walked behind him keeping a distance this time. When they were in the bank, she opened her mouth to speak.
"Naruto-kun, let me hold the bag for you"

"Feeling better now?" He semi-turned around, small smile on his face. The wind, that invaded the space from the opened door, played with his hair perfectly, his cerulean eyes behind the red framed glasses sparkled. His luscious lips plump and glossy just begging to be kissed.

That made her heart beat increase and promptly pass out again. 'This is going to be a long day.'

"I told you to tell me if you're not feeling well.." he mumbled to himself. A woman wearing a blue suit, got on her knees to help out "thank you.." he got her a cab through an app. "Karin, you should go home and rest okay? The cab will be here in five minutes". The woman eyed him, analyzing the relationship between the two, her green eyes landing on his wrist then at the girl who spoke.

'He's worried about me, that is so cute!!' she squealed like the fangirl she was.
"But Naruto-Kun who will watch over you?"

"I'll be fine. I'm not the one who passed out three times, 'ttebayo?" He was about to pat her head but was afraid that would cause her to pass out again.

Karin didn't want to go home. She wanted to keep watching his beautiful face. It's not everyday Naruto looked like this. She's seeing what Sasuke's been seeing and it is a feast to her eyes. Naruto had otherworldly beauty that just now she gets to see.

"I'm fine...I swear!!" She stood up and bowed to him "I'm sorry for worrying you Naruto-kun!!" she took the bag from him abruptly. The woman once seeing the girl, who she assumed was the boy's caregiver, was fine she walked away.

"Ha..." He turned around to see hateful eyes looking his way. If people weren't giving him lustful looks they were giving him hateful looks. Did he wake up on the wrong side of bed that day?

Karin told him to go sit down and that she'd wait in line for him. She had insisted she was just fine so he walked to the seats.
"That's so inconsiderate of him...she just fainted and she's the one waiting in line....he's making her hold the heavy bag too." People who came together started gossiping.

Naruto was playing with Sora, unaware of the knife-like looks sent his ways.

"Miss, you can go ahead of me" they sympathized with her and she found herself in front of the line.

"Naruto-kun! You can go now" she smiled at him. She didn't know why they were nice to her but she took it.

Naruto got up and walked to the front desk. She also glared at him and saw that he had a cheque so she told him he'd have to wait in line again, they had to do some custom background check. She had done it on purpose.

He was quite nice to her and thanked her. "Karin, why don't you take Sora-chan and sit down for a bit."

"But he doesn't like me. And you shouldn't exert yourself"

"I'm just standing in a line, 'ttebayo" he forgot and patted her head. She blushed so hard and fought the dizziness but ended up passing out.

"Someone call an ambulance, god knows what kind of abuse he put her through" Karin had people fawned over her. "Poor soul"

"Abuse?" Naruto wondered too loud.

"We all saw how you scolded her earlier, then you made her carry the baby bag and wait in line! How inhumane of you to treat the baby's mother like that!! God knows how you treat that baby too"

Naruto would have thought this to be a bad joke. When one of the women gave herself the freedom of trying to get Sora away from him he saw it as an attack and stopped her hand.
"Don't touch my son,"

"See he is violent!!" She acted as if he had sprained her wrist but he hadn't done such a thing. She fake cried and all accusations flew over.

His eyes darted towards Karin who was waking up.
"Karin, do I call that cab for you again? I told you, you should just go home. Stop insisting you're okay" he tried to walk towards her but then security guards were in his way.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to sit down. The police are on their way"

"This is all just a misunderstanding" Karin tried to explain but they thought she was just afraid of her 'abusive boyfriend'.

Kitsune wasn't so alarmed as Naruto was calm. She remained by Naruto's side.

The father sat down with his child and waited, the guards keeping a watchful eye on him. Across the large reception area, was Karin with all the other customers. She kept bowing to him apologetically.

Naruto just waved it off and waited. The bank manager got out when she saw the work flow halted.
"What's going on here?" Mei asked, her long brownish red hair waved over to reach her thighs, a side bang covering her left eye.

"Terumi-san" one of the guards approached her. She raised her hand, having already figured out there must have been a misunderstanding.

She went to the cooler and got a cup of water and walked straight to Naruto.
"Can I get you anything?" She asked him nicely.

"Thank you...again" he smiled at her and accepted her cup of water.

"I apologize for all the trouble that's been caused. How about you and that cutie come with me? We'll take care of your business before the police arrives. I don't want to waste any more of your precious time"

"People are quick to judge aren't they?"

"Ha...so am I....only difference is I analyze first" she walked away and Naruto followed her.

He entered her office. Everything was meticulously in place, the cabinets, desk and computer looked brand new. It was obvious just from her gesture earlier that she was highly respected by other employees.

Naruto handed her the cheque, his ID and bank card just in case. She ran a quick background check. In two minutes she took care of it. He read the receipts, just to make sure everything was in place. It was something she admired in him. He signed on the papers, handed one to her and kept the other.

Then she escorted him back outside. There was an outrage waiting because of her actions.
"I'm never coming to this place again!" The woman, who feigned being hurt, shouted.

"Why are you screaming?" Mei remained calm "in fact, I don't understand why you're not in your posts working"

The police officers walked in, responding to the call. All four of them; in hindsight some information might have been exaggerated.
There were too many damn witnesses was the first thing they noted. So they divided them. Mei Terumi, being the only witness in the first fainting incident.

In the second incident they decided to take the ones that were near the girl, and the woman who claimed being attacked.

Mei clarified what had happened in the first instance. Second officer was taking Naruto's, the third karin's and the poor fourth hard to handle the crowd.

The three officer's testimonies alined with one another, only those the fourth got were not clear. In the second incident, the testimony Karin and Naruto gave went hand in hand. The crowd either selectively forgot to mention information or believed it was not significant enough.

When it came to the 'attacked' woman, the surveillance tape cleared up Naruto's name pretty quickly.
"Do you want to press charges against her?"

"I don't want to press charges against anyone. This is just one big misunderstanding" Naruto smiled and slightly bowed to the woman "I'm honestly sorry if I have hurt you. I'm very protective of my son"

They were allowed to leave and Naruto walked out. He opened the cab door "you're going home"

"I'm really sorry"

"Forget about it...just rest, 'ttebayo?" He got the bag and closed the door after she got in. He would know if she got home, after all he's paying through an app and it would show him the path.

Naruto wasn't so upset. He reckoned he would have waited in the bank for an hour at least. Something good happened from the ridiculous misunderstanding.

He walked the streets of Konoha with his service dog and his son in his arms. This was all too new for the six month old baby.

Naruto had only been taking him for walks around the park, the city is quite new to him. He wanted to hold everything and put everything in his mouth. People came and left and it was all like a big magic trick to him.

At midday, Naruto walked into a restaurant.
"Sir, dogs are not allowed"

"She's a service dog" Naruto stated the obvious "I'm allowed by law to have her here." Naruto gave him the paper and the waiter disappeared from sight.

He came back five minutes later and handed Naruto his paper back. He saw the dog was leashed, she was alert and quiet. They definitely could not force him to leave.

Naruto asked for a bowl of hot water and empty small bowl and some mashed potatoes. It was a bit of an odd request.

Naruto heated up the milk in the hot water, then got the cereal from the bag. He mixed the two and then added a bit mashed potato. He fed his son first and then ordered for himself. He had changed Sora's position so he would be now facing him. The boy looked at his dad tiredly.

"You can take a nap my little sunshine" Naruto kissed his head and rested it on his chest. Sora wanted to see more of everything but he fell asleep. It was out of habit, he always gets a nap after lunch.

He thanked the waiter, the plating was normal enough. He never was one to judge food by its looks. He took the first piece of pork.

The barbecue sauce was bland. And the pork cut itself while cooked to perfection did not really stand out. It was disappointing to him. He had only taken one bite of that piece and then asked the waiter to just bring him the bill.

When the chef heard of this. He was outraged, no one had ever denied his food and he was not going to let a displeased customer leave. This could after all be some food critic. It could tarnish the name and reputation of his restaurant.

The waiter brought Naruto another dish.
"This is on the house" the waiter smiled "the chef is sending his regards"

Naruto didn't want anything from them anymore. He was hungry and he didn't want to be mean. So he accepted.

The dish did look appetizing "Tofu steak" cut a small piece and tasted it. Sauce was again very disappointing. Tofu was again grilled to perfection but there was nothing truly tasty about the dish.

He thanked the waiter again. He hated that he was denying the food. The chef walked out. He wanted to see who this food enthusiast that underappreciated his masterpieces.

Naruto paid his bill and was walking out.
"Who are you?" The chef asked. Naruto turned around.

"Ah...I'm sorry for the trouble. I am a nobody"

"Then how does a Nobody feel entitled to offend me and my food"

"It was not out of entitlement. I simply did not enjoy it. Have a lovely day" he smiled and walked away.

Naruto's stomach grumbled, he still was very hungry. He found himself invited to a stand by the beautiful aroma. The place looked as old as time, simple decorations.

He ordered one bowl of ramen and dubbed it the best ramen of his life instantly. He enjoyed his lunch very much. He paid up, kissed his bundle of joy as he was still peacefully sleeping. He got his pen out.

'Still have to take Sasuke-teme his phone and wallet. Might as well take him lunch, the idiot doesn't have money. Doctor appointment at 4, I can go see that penthouse today.' He looked up seeing Ayame looking at him with a blush on her face.

"Is there something on my face Neh-san?" He asked worried he might have some ramen on him.

"Not at all, You're just perfect!" She blurted unconsciously. Naruto blushed and realized why people had been eyeing him so much today. So is that why Sasuke doesn't like him dressing up? Cause he catches people's eyes? Sasuke was that jealous?

"Th...thank...you" he wasn't used to compliments, even Sasuke didn't compliment his looks at all. He doesn't recall his boyfriend telling him he looked cute in something. Not that he expected him to, he was dating a weirdo after all.

He took his leave and took a cab to the university after buying Sasuke his lunch. Sora was yawning.
"Sora-chan, did you have a nice nap?" He rubbed his back helping him wake up from that daze.

He rubbed his eyes cutely, looking at his Papa making sure that he wasn't being tricked by his sleepiness. He rested his head back on Naruto's chest.

Naruto stopped a few steps inside campus, he felt extremely conscious as he was getting the same look from the girls in the school.

He tried not to think much of it. Kept his head down and just walked staring at his phone until he felt a hand slide in his.
"I knew it was you, Usuratonkachi" Sasuke smiled. "What brings you here?" He noticed, of course, all the things other people noticed.

He was jealous, it felt like Naruto made a bit more effort to look good which was gaining him a lot of attention. But Naruto had always looked good in his eyes, if people are just noticing it wasn't his fault.

"You left in a hurry this morning, so you forgot your phone and wallet" Naruto handed them over. "I also got you lunch. Not my cooking so don't get too excited"

"I wasn't gonna.." he cleared his throat taking the bag.

"Of course not" He chuckled.

"How's my favourite Usuratonkachi?" Sasuke leaned and kissed Sora's chubby cheek. Sora smiled and reached for him.

The Uchiha obliged and carried him. He's absolutely in love with this cute tiny blond. Sasuke raised Naruto's hand to his lips and kissed it. The blond blushed and looked down.

"Naruto" Sasuke leaned in closer.

"H-.." he felt Sasuke's lips on his. It wasn't enough that he kissed his hand to mark him. He wanted them to fully know they were together.

Sasuke thought if Naruto dresses this way then someone better will come along and the blond would leave him. He was insecure and he kept his insecurities to himself. He just didn't want Naruto to dump him.

A/N:

Oooooh Naruto let his good looks show!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Honestly I am in love with Sora-chan he is just the cutest!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 624 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
15K 549 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
107K 3.9K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
22.4K 1.2K 15
❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗮...𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼 ❞ After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...