Persona 5 One Shots

By lonesomegeek

I loved Persona 5 so much I decided to write some one shots for it. I wrote everything from romance, friendsh... More

disclaimer
A quick guide to my one shots
The Girl Who Sat In Front (Ann Takamaki)
That One Night at Leblanc (Ryuji Sakamato)
The Morning After (Yusuke Kitagawa)
That One Time We Compared Strength (Ryuji Sakamato)
The Adventures of Dating an Ace Detective (Goro Akechi)
thank you
Ann Takamaki Request
Remember When I Broke Your Heart? (Makoto Nijima)
incoming idea: 3 part "one" shots
The Adventures of Dating an Ace Detective Pt. 2 (Goro Akechi)
About That Boy in Your Dreams.. (Haru Okumura)
The Adventures of Dating an Ace Detective Pt. 3 (Goro Akechi) FINALE
Wild Hearts Pt. 1 (Yusuke Kitagawa & Goro Akechi)
[UNTITLED] (Yuuki Mishima)
An Apple a Day.. (Tae Takemi)
The Sacrifice of a Teammate(Ryuji Sakamato)
The Sacrifice of a Teammate Pt. 2 FINALE (Ryuji Sakamato)
a quick thank you, and voting poll
Easy A (Sadayo Kawakami)
The Ace Detective and the Rookie Detective (Akechi x Fem Reader)
Let's Play a Game (Halloween Special - Phantom Thieves + Goro Akechi)
The Pain of Unrequited Love (Ann Takamaki)
An Apple a Day.. Pt. 2 (Tae Takemi)
The World Knows Who We Are (Hifumi Togo) [REQUEST]
Adjusting my updates and one shots for you!
An Apple a Day.. Pt 3 FINALE (Tae Takemi)
An Apple a Day.. (Tae Takemi) - True Ending
An Apple a Day.. (Tae Takemi) - Alternate Ending
The 2,000 Yen Sketch Book (Yusuke Kitagawa & Ryuji Sakamato)
VERY Important Author's Note Regarding One Shots
Bad Things (LEMON) (Makoto Nijima)
A Birthday Drowned in Sweets (Ann Takamaki Birthday Special)
What Happens in Hawaii May Not Stay in Hawaii.. (Ryuji x Male Reader)
It Truly is a Small World (Goro Akechi)
What Happens in Hawaii... Pt. 2 (Ryuji Sakamato x Male Reader)
What Happens in Hawaii.. Pt.3 (Ryuji Sakamato x Male Reader)
Ice Skating Thieves (Christmas Special - Phantom Thieves + Goro Akechi)
One Shots and Life Update (VOTING POLL FOR VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)
What Happens in Hawaii.. Pt. 4 (Ryuji Sakamoto x Male Reader) FINALE
Love In Amusement Parks (Valentine's Day Special - Ryuji Sakamoto)
A Tulip For Your Time (Akira Kurusu x Fem Reader)
A Tulip For Your Time Pt 2 (Akira Kurusu x Fem Reader)
Mission Acquired: Celebrate Birthday (Futaba Sakura Birthday Special)
Masterpiece (Lemon) (Yusuke Kitagawa x Fem Reader) [REQUEST]
A Tulip For Your Time Pt. 3 (Akira Kurusu x Fem Reader) FINALE
What Happens in Hawaii... Pt 0 [PREQUEL] (Ryuji Sakamoto x Male Reader)
My Best Friend the Ace Detective (Goro Akechi x Fem Reader)
That One Time We Compared Lengths (LEMON) (Ryuji Sakamoto) [REQUEST]
My Best Friend the Ace Detective Pt. 2 (Goro Akechi x Fem Reader)
[UNTITLED] (Goro Akechi & Fem Reader) [REQUEST]
My Best Friend the Ace Detective Pt. 3 (Goro Akechi x Fem Reader) FINALE
Update Update Update, yeehaw
Underneath the Rainclouds (Goro Akechi x Fem Reader)
Final Update, Thank You, and Goodbye

Wild Hearts Pt 2 (Yusuke Kitagawa & Goro Akechi) FINALE

758 15 6
By lonesomegeek

BONUS ART!!: This masterpiece someone on reddit posted!

Daily Question: Did you read part one? If so, did you like it, is there something you wish I did differently, and who are you rooting for in this story line?

Wild Hearts Pt 2 - Please, Tell Me This is Just a Dream (The Finale)

ENJOY!

Yusuke tossed and turned all night in his room, and because of this he  has found himself to be uninspired. He painted but a few single strokes, then placed his brush down and sighed to himself. He couldn't get what happened a few weeks prior out of his head, how could somebody he loved so much say such hurtful things.. And then have nothing to say for themselves except for sorry?

He heard the door open, then silent footsteps approaching him. "Yusuke, you've been in here for an hour, and yet your canvas is blank; is something wrong?"

He turned to look at Sensei Madarame, and sighed, "My apologies sensei, I seem to have hit a wall."

"If you wish to discuss what's bothering you Yusuke, I will be upstairs. Be kind to yourself.." He turned to walk out the room, then stopped before turning down the hall, "Why don't you take your emotions and put them into your paintbrush."

He walked away in silence, leaving Yusuke with his thoughts. He realized, his sensei was right. He needed this painting for his next project in school anyways, he should try his hardest to make sure he can please his teachers. But what could he paint..

No need to even bother thinking about it, he picked up his brush and stood on his feet, wiped the sleep from his eyes and began to paint. He allowed his arms and hands to follow their own pace, follow their own lines, to create the painting of his heart.

Hours passed, and Yusuke was now covered in blue, red, and black paint but his painting was finished.  After 5 hours, he was finally finished! He stood back and took a look at his new painting; chuckling as he grinned. It was a masterpiece! He couldn't be more proud of it, placing his brushes down and sitting back down on his stool. A wave of sleep washed over him, and he looked at his watch. It was only 6 PM, and his lack of sleep was already catching up to him.

"Yusuke," Madarame walked through the door, "Oh my, this is lovely." He examines the painting in full detail, "The brush work is as magnificent as always. You never cease to amaze me."

"Thank you, Sensei." Yusuke rose to his feet, stretching his arms and legs.

Madarame turned back to his pupil, "I need you to go to the store to pick up some milk. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I'd be delighted to."

He grabbed his bag off the floor, taking the money Madarame had been holding in his hands to give to Yususke. After taking it, he yawned and said goodbye, walking out of the building in his paint splattered clothing.

He sat on the train in silence, waiting for his next stop. Leaning his head back, he closed his eyes to take a quick nap before he got off. The shaking of the train distributed his sleep multiple times, but nonetheless he got a good amount of rest.

When his eyes opened he was one stop away from his normal stop, sighing as he realized if he fell back asleep he wouldn't wake up in time.

His phone buzzed in his bag, and he reached down into it as he dug around for it. When he pulled it out, the train shook rather harshly, making his phone slip and slide to the other side of the train. "No no no no no.." The train doors opened, and he took this chance to try to get up and get to his phone. The sea of people pushing him almost lead him off the train, but once he made it back to where it fell, he dropped down to his hands and knees and began to search. It was all the way on the edge underneath a chair, so he laid on his chest and stomach, stretching his arms to grab it. People were now staring at him in annoyance, he was in a lot of people's way. He may have long arms, but he still couldn't reach his phone as it kept sliding around once the train began to move again. "C'mon.." He grew agitated as he realized he just missed his stop, and is now on his merry way to Shibuya.

He finally slammed his fingers down onto the edge of it, gasping as he slid it towards him then grabbed a firm grip on it. As he stood back up, he looked around at the people who were watching the whole thing. He was slightly embarrassed, but shook it off when he thought he'd never see these people again. He finally checked his notification, it was a new message.

He opened his chat log, it was his Sensei telling him to forget about the milk and just use the money to buy himself something. He responded with a simple okay, then put his phone back in his bag as he approached his next stop.

He walked off, sighing as he walked up to central street. There were so many things to do here, but nothing really intrigued him. He decided to go to the beef bowl store, might as well get something to eat before he forgets. Once he walked in he noticed it completely empty except for the employee who was washing up.

"Sorry, we're closed. Come back tomorrow."

Yusuke sighed, "My apologies."

He turned to walk out, when he heard something drop behind him. "Yusuke? Is that you?"

He turned his head, his eyes growing wide as he mad eye contact with Akira. The cannot be happening right now..

"I uh.. Sorry. I was just heading out-"

"Wait," Akira picked up the broom from the floor then placed it against the counter, "We need to talk about what happened Yusuke-"

"There is nothing it to talk about." He grabbed the handle to the door, stopping when Akira slammed his hand on the door so that he couldn't leave. "Would you let me go? I must get home to Sensei."

"We need to talk, now."

"Fine, let's talk." Yusuke groaned, his heart racing from being so close to Akira after being so far for so long.

Akira locked the store doors so no one else could walk in, and Yusuke walked to a stool and waited for him to return from removing his uniform. He began to fidget and move about in his seat, nervous about what he could possibly have to say to him after all this time. Was it the apology he's been longing for?

Akira finally returned, sitting down next to the art boy and stared down at his hands that were on his lap. He's been dreading this, but he knows he was wrong. "Yusuke.. I'm sorry about the things I said." Akira looked over at him, the most serious face he could have laid across, "What I said to Goro was wrong.. You were my friend way before I even knew him-"

"Friend?" Yusuke cut him off, glaring at him. "How about lovers? You and I were together before he came into the picture; am I wrong for holding that against him?"

"I.." Akira sighed, "Yusuke what you and I had was great, but it's in the past now. Please, let it go. Nobody is going to make any progress if you continue to feel this way."

Meanwhile, Akechi found himself being mobbed by a group of fan girls at the train station. How obnoxious, they can't just wait in a line? "Please ladies, I'm only one man." He smiled sweetly as he chuckled, trying to push his way through while also signing autographs and smiling for photos. After about five minutes of doing so, he turned to the crowd, "I have to go now, my boyfriend is waiting for me. I'll tell him you all said hello!"

He began to speed walk away, the train station security finally making way over to the crowd to try to calm them down as he walked away. He fixed his clothes and hair, cracking his wrist and neck in the process. "Geez, somebody needs to control those girls." He mumbles as he walks up the stairs to the outside. He spotted central street and immediately felt better, seeing Akira always makes him feel better.

He checked his watch, he was only a half hour late, which is much better than when he's two hours due to work. As he approached the beef bowl shop, he looked through the glass doors, stopping when he spotted Yusuke and Akira, both seem to be in tears. He examined the scene of the two, yelling at one another now.

"What in the world is going on here.."

Yusuke wiped the tears from his eyes, tapping his foot as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Why am I the one in the wrong for being right? What you did was totally messed up-"

"You blew up in the middle of a sweets store, and I'm the one who should be apologetic? I already apologized for what I felt I needed to apologize for!" Akira fired back, running his hands through his hair. "Gosh, why are you being so difficult about this?"

"You're the one being difficult." Yusuke grabbed his bag, "I'm just going to leave. This was a waste of time, clearly. I have had enough with you and your idiot boyfriend."

Akira leaned against the counter, not even bothering to stop him. He can't believe this went so horribly wrong..

Yusuke sighed, looking down at his shoes, then turning to Akira, "You and I both know, that you don't even wanna be with Akechi anymore. We both know we still want one another.. So why are you making this more difficult than it needs to be?"

"That's none of your business." Akira whispered, his voice shaky from the yelling and crying he had just done.

Yusuke shook his head, turning to the door and making eye contact with Akechi, who was watching his hands squeezing the door handle out of pure anger, he was so close to just breaking the glass doors to put Yusuke in a choke hold. "Speak of the devil, your sorry excuse of a man is here."

He walked over to the door, twisting the lock and walking right past him. "You got some nerve, Kitagawa."

Yusuke turned back to him, grinning, "Nice to see you too, Detective."

Akechi watched him walk off towards the big bang burger, groaning before turning to Akira who had now sat down on the stool and placed his face in his hands. His body language screamed out regret and agony, Akechi could easily tell he was not wanted right now; but that was not going to stop him.

He walked in, "Care to explain?"

"I don't want to talk to you right now Goro-"

"Well too bad, you're going to."

"No, I 'm not."

"Yes you are-"

"No I'm not!" Akira yelled, snapping his head in his direction.

Akechi felt his ears get hot and his fists ball at his sides, "Don't raise your damn voice at me, I think I deserve a damn explanation! I thought you said you weren't going to bother with him anymore-"

"Yeah well, things change." Akira got up and grabbed the broom, finishing up his work now that Yusuke was gone. He just wants to go home after everything, he feels exhausted.

"I'm not going to put up with this bullshit anymore Akira," Akechi walked over, grabbing the top of the broom. "I love you more than anything Akira, but this whole thing with Yusuke has gotten completely out of hand. It's my way or the highway."

It was silent between the two as they stared one another down. Akira thought about it, then thought about what Yusuke said.. Was it really that obvious he didn't love the detective anymore?

He snatched the broom from Akechi's hands, turning his back to him, "I choose the highway."

"What?" Akechi was shocked, he couldn't be serious right now! "You're seriously choosing that art boy over me?"

Akira looked over at him, "No, I'm not. I just don't love you Goro." He swept crumbs into a dust pan, then carried them to the trash can across the room.

"But.." Akechi felt his whole body break into a million pieces. Almost half a year, wasted! "F-Fine. I can have any guy I wanted anyways." Akechi fixed his jacket, glaring at Akira before turning around and sighing, walking out the store without another word. He knew if he continued to talk he would break down right then and there.

Once the door closed, Akria sighed, dropping down and sitting against the counter. "Everything just happened so fast.." He ran is fingers through his hair, taking his glasses off and rubbing his burning eyes. Something brushed against his side, making him jump before looking over to see a black cat, "You must have been attracted to the smell of food." He smiled, petting his softly. It's bright blue eyes stared him straight into his gray ones, and he felt an instant connection with it.

He checked for a name tag, not finding one. "Hm.. No name? Which must mean no owner.. Sojiro shouldn't mind." The front door opened once more, and he groaned, "Listen don't you people read the hours? We're closed."

"I know, I forgot my wallet." Yusuke sighed, walking over to the counter where his wallet laid. Once he grabbed it, he turned back to head out.

"Wait," Akira jumped to his feet, Yusuke looking back at him. Akira rubbing the back of his neck as he shifted his weight to his left side, grinning awkwardly, "Um.."

Chuckling, Yusuke turned his whole body to face him, "I know. He came and made a whole scene in Big Bang Burger." Yusuke slowly walked over to Akira, "You ok?"

Letting out a heavy sigh, Akira looked Yusuke up and down, then looked over at the cat that was sitting on the floor. "Yeah.. I think I'm good."

The two smiled at one another, sharing a small laugh before embracing. "I still haven't eaten, would you like to go to the diner?"

Akira shook his head, backing away and looking up at Yusuke. "I think curry and coffee is the perfect way to celebrate."

"Your taste is as good as ever Akira," Yusuke agreed, his heart warming as he put his wallet in his bag, "Then to Leblanc!"

Akira picked up the cat, placing it in his bag and running back after Yusuke, the two putting their arms around one another as they walked out, Akira locking the store behind him. The two caught up with each other in a matter of five minutes, laughing and cuddling up to each other on the train.

They brainstormed possible names for Akira's new cat after they ate their curry and coffee, Yusuke wanted to name it Da Vinci, but Akira thought that was too superficial. Ultimately, they decided on choosing a name for it tomorrow, as it was getting late and Yusuke had to head home.

Akira walked him to the door, opening it for him and smiling, "I'm glad we cleared everything up."

"Yes I agree, it was putting quite the block in my art." He fixed his bag on his arm, "Well I should be leaving now."

He nodded, both feeling quite awkward. They didn't want to say goodbye, it felt so good being with each other again.. And it ended so fast. "Um.. This is going to sound awkward, but you could take the bed tonight if you wanted to. I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

Yusuke heart skipped a beat, immediately nodding his head, "I would be delighted to stay over."

Without a second thought, Akira pulled Yusuke into a tight embrace, not wanting to let go, "I'm so sorry I hurt you the way I did.." He tightend his hold on him, then looking up at him, "Yusuke, I swear to you I won't let another guy get between us."

Yusuke's face turned red, "Please do not laugh at what I'm about to do."

Akechi turned the corner of the small backstreets, heading to Leblanc to try to talk some sense into Akira. "Out of his dmn mind if he thinks he can get rid of me that easil-" He stopped in his tracks, looking through the mirror and seeing Yusuke and Akira, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. The detective felt his heart burn with rage, then turn ice cold as it seemed to cut open his chest and jump out, shattering on the floor like glass.

".. I.. Lost.."

-Fin-

okay it is 5 AM. this part took me about *counts* 4 weeks and 2 days to write so it better be good!!!!

My boyfriend and I told our parents were together and they're really happy for us so yay

this part is 2,798 words. I'm sorry i just.. I got carried away lol. i hope you guys enjoyed this just as much as I enjoyed writing it! i might do more of these, who knows

ok im going to bed now, im probably going to publish this at 10 AM so, have a good rest of your day!

edit: wow it's 11 AM. one hour late🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 702 18
Random Akira x Reader fluffs, scenarios and lemons~ 🍋 [Finished] Sorry for grammar mistakes! ;;
115K 2.4K 15
♔ - collection of oneshots and scenarios ft. you and your faves ♔ - fugo keiji x reader ♔ - requests are welcomed :)
8.5K 93 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...
31K 836 18
((P5 Protagonist/Joker x Female Reader)) Your destiny was set in motion before you even realized. From a dream that began this path, you were given a...