Broken (SasuNaru / NaruSasu)

By The_one_with_no_name

Status: Completed They met when they were seven. It was a fated meeting. Friendship grew to attraction and a... More

Announcement!
Prologue
1. Konoha High School
2. Spark
3. Knight in Shining Armor
4. Döppleganger
5. Mixed Signals
6. The Culprit
7. The Breaking Point
8. The Kindest Heart
9. Heartbeats
10. Love, Jealousy and Deception
Small Announcement
12. A Healing Journey Begins
13. Remorse, Redemption and Reconciliation
14. Reunion
15. Dates
16. Love Is An Explosion
Book Cover
Covid-19 Outbreak
17. Home
18. Be My Valentine
19. Namikaze Sora
20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"
21. Withering Dreams
22. Hope
23. Trouble In Paradise
24. Loneliness
25. Help
26. Family Matters
27. Misfits
28. Broken Heart, Broken Mind
29. Jealousy
30. Unbreakable Bond
31. Invisible Pain
32. Giving Him Up
33. Girlfriends and Best Friends
34. The Pendant.
35. The Third Wheel
36. The Secret
37. Longing
38. Selflessness
39. The Future
40. The Ramen That Changed Everything
41. Unexpected Turn
42. Miracles
Wattpad Rant
43. Parenting 101
44. Torture
45. Inseparable
46. The Five Stages of Grief
47. Love and Loss
48. Together Forever
Thanks
10K Special Announcement

11. The Unspeakable

2.2K 70 359
By The_one_with_no_name

A/N:
Warning!
Sexual assault in this chapter.

Naruto was out after almost two weeks, he would still have to rest and keep his physical activity to the bare minimum.

He had coronary bypass surgery on his second day of admission to the hospital and that had generally helped with his blood flow. He was relieved, to some extent.

Kurama and Tsunade decided it was best to tell Kushina face to face. It was hard coming up with excuses as to why Naruto couldn't speak but the time difference helped out a lot.

He saw the texts Sasuke had sent him, last one stating to call him once he was back from the mountains. He knew that was the lie they told him.
He wanted to call him but he just ended up falling asleep. He'll call him in the morning.

It was calm, he could hear the waves in the background. A gentle hand was brushing his hair and it prompted him to open his eyes.
"Shisui" he was going to sit up and the man helped him, "how's your arm?"

"Good, should be all healed in one more week"

"I was worried I hit your artery"

"So was I" Shisui chuckled "you missed it by one centimeter"

"That's just a nice way of saying you stopped me before I got it in deeper"

"I hate that you're smarter than Sasuke"

"I thought you said you loved that I was?"

"Both...." He sighed in defeat, "we agreed you weren't going to ponder on it. This is nothing I told you"

"I could have killed you and the thought scares me".

"Could have but you didn't" Shisui got a bit closer and kissed Naruto's forehead, "told you brothers fight all the time."

"Who...who hurt you last time that bad?"

"Sasuke" he scratched his head "It's embarrassing"

"What happened?" Shisui looked at the boy and decided to share the story in hopes it would help him.

"Okay....it was about two years ago, more or less. Sasuke was dealing with depression. I was helping him out. He somehow managed to...get addicted. I assume he picked the habit from bad company and I noticed a bit too late. We obviously didn't want anyone finding out about it. he's underage and social services would take him from us. So we were helping him through the process"

Naruto understood then why Sasuke reacted in that manner when he said withdrawals that day.
"He was violent, threatened to kill himself if I didn't help him get his fix. Itachi was not at home that day. he had a gun. A gun that I stupidly kept in my room in case someone broke in. Sasuke was holding it against his head, his hand was shaking and I was afraid he would misfire." Shisui had only just realized this was his first time talking about it.

"I tried to calm him down, he was sort of starting to respond but I got too close too quickly and if I hadn't reacted he would have shot himself."

"So the bullet-..."

"Went through here" Shisui lifted his hair on his right side showing him the scar from the entry wound "and then shattered my skull on its way out" Naruto remembers feeling that bump "I didn't feel a thing. I lost consciousness on the spot and I woke up in the hospital six months later"

"You were in a coma?"

"The best sleep of my life" Shisui was trying to keep it lite, he didn't regret it. He would do it again.

"But you almost died"

"I didn't. It's not about the what if's. Pondering upon possibilities won't change the past but it will certainly make your present hell and could deny you of a future"

Naruto smiled a little at those wise words. He admired Shisui more with each passing day. The man was just as selfless as Itachi. He didn't have an older brother by blood but he had one by soul and that was more than enough.

"I should call Sasuke" Naruto picked his phone and did just that. He smiled at the kiss Shisui planted on his forehead and walked away.

Sasuke was in his room, it was still early. And seeing Naruto's sleepy face on his phone with the only name he could have registered him in as 'Usuratonkachi'.

He cleared his throat and calmed his heart before he answered: "Mhm Usuratonkachi" he mentally high fived himself for the achievement of sounding as cool as a cucumber.

"Sasuke-teme, I just got home. How are you?"

"Ah...good...I guess"

"What's wrong?"

"Sakura and I are having some problems"

"All couples have problems so it's fine...I'm sure it'll work out. You two make a lovely couple" Naruto's answer was disappointing to Sasuke.

"Can we meet?"

"I'm tired. We got here at 3 am and it was a long drive" he lied easily "but you can come over if you want. I'll send you the address"

"Sounds good, see you soon" Sasuke basically jumped out of bed, took a quick shower, put on a plain white shirt and black shorts.

He was unusually agile and light on his feet. "G' morning Itachi!! Bye Itachi!!" He spoke quickly, Itachi's apron flew slightly from the wind Sasuke left with his speed.

He chuckled to himself "hopelessly in love, yes you are little brother"

Sasuke followed the GPS and ran all the way to the house. He stood there catching his breath, he didn't want to seem too eager.

A maid opened the door for him and led him inside already expecting him. Sasuke walked in. The house was extremely modern, everything was up to date with the newest technologies. On the couch, Shisui and Ogata-san. She was, from what he could see, tending to the cut he was suffering from.

"Naruto-sam..." The maid stopped "Naruto-kun" she corrected herself, "Sasuke-kun is here" she motioned to him and he walked in hands in his pockets.

Naruto was on the bed, his leg rested on a few pillows. It wasn't in a cast so he knew it wasn't broken but the black tight fabric around his leg suggested something was wrong with it.
"Usuratonkachi, what did you do to your leg?"

"Ha....we were hiking....and you know how clumsy I can get."

"Idiot" Sasuke sighed, going to bed and sitting next to him "so how was it?" He saw the dumb look on his face "the mountains?"

"Nice. I prefer the beach to be honest." Naruto smiled. "But now I'm stuck in bed, I can walk but not much. Will take couple more weeks before it is better."

"Well that's a bummer" Sasuke failed to hide his frown "my birthday is tomorrow"

"What? You didn't tell me!!"

"Well you weren't here and I wasn't going to send that in a text you weren't going to get anyway" he crossed his arms.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

'you' he thought but couldn't bring himself to say it. It frustrated him that he had to keep bottling up his feelings for Naruto and he was taking that frustration out on Naruto.

"That's now how presents work" he rolled his eyes "you're supposed to be my best friend"

Naruto felt like Sasuke was being pissy and he didn't know why.
"Stop being mean to me, Teme"

"Maybe you should just go back to the mountains then!! Why am I even here? Ughh" he got up and left, slamming the door on his way out.

"You bratty little asshole!!!" Naruto shouted, he heard the outside door slam as well "the fuck is wrong with him?" He took a deep breath in, trying to calm down.

Shisui walked in the room shortly after. "What happened?"

"Beats me? He was being mean to me and I called him out for it so he told me off and left. I just asked what he wanted for his birthday"

"Ah, easy...A date with you"

"I mean it's not a hard que-...wait what?" Naruto's brain just processed the words he heard. "I'm serious Shisui"

"So am I. Sasuke's not so great with talking about his feelings. You like him from what you told me"

"Ha...." Naruto flushed a cute pink colour, he was sure he loved him.

"You want me to ask him out for you?"

"Yes but....don't tell him I like him, I want to tell him that myself....you sure...he likes me back?"

"Positive" Shisui smiled at the boy, Naruto felt all fuzzy inside. Something good was finally happening.

🍥🦆🍥🦆

July 23rd,

Despite not having time to plan out for a date, Naruto figured out just what to do. He knew Sasuke that well.

On the other hand, Sasuke was not all too pleased about the date. Shisui told him that he told Naruto about his feelings and thought that the only reason why the loser wanted to take him out on a date.

A pity date.

He woke up that morning, absentmindedly walked to the kitchen. Eyes half-closed and mind still thinking of ways of getting out of his date. This was supposed to be his birthday and now he had to fight an urge of falling in love.

"G'morning Sasuke" he lifted his eyes to see his perfect face. He was taken aback. Naruto gently pushed the plate in front of Sasuke "Omurice is your favourite that I make it if I recall"

Sasuke's eyes fell on the plate. His mouth drooling in response, the aroma that filled the kitchen was heavenly and to top it up. Naruto gave him a ketchup bottle.

He expected a snarky remark when his plate was nothing more than redness. But Naruto only smiled at him, sat next to him and enjoyed his own plate.

Naruto's Omurice was a heavenly experience and every time he had it was exactly the same perfect texture: Fluffy, airy and light. The same perfect taste: salty, spicy and a mixture of herbs he couldn't identify.

Sasuke could tell, this was going to be a long day.
They were about to head out when Shisui and Itachi demanded to take a picture of them both.

Naruto agreed immediately. Hugging Sasuke from behind, the latter felt his blood flow to his cheeks. This was too close for comfort for him. His chin rested against Sasuke's neck.

He was a bit annoyed with it but he couldn't really say anything against it. He liked the feeling of being in Naruto's arms even more.

They went for a small walk by the beach and Naruto apologized for not being able to walk too much. Sasuke had forgotten completely the boy's leg was hurt.

Naruto wanted to confess his feelings but he felt nervous and that promoted his service dog to remind him to calm down.
"Sasuke..." He stopped.

"What is it, Usuratonkachi?" He looked at him, seeing Naruto nervous was a rarity.

"Do you-...like me?" He cleared his throat.

"You're my best friend so of course I do"

"I mean....in the sense you like Sakura-chan"

Sasuke knew what he meant but he tried to evade his question. "A little, Itachi and Shisui told me to go on a date to figure it out." He shrugged. He didn't bother to return the question already assuming Naruto was uncomfortable. "I'm sorry you were dragged into it"

"No...no...not at all" Naruto smiled and got up slowly "come on let's go."

Their hands almost touching as they walked to Naruto's. He was feeling uncomfortable and pulled away from the blond. He did not want his feelings to become any stronger, more that he was going to be ultimately friendzoned.

Naruto got some stuff from home and they got in the car. Kitsune in the middle keeping an eye on Naruto, who for all the right reasons was excited.
Naruto told the chauffeur where to go and he sat back. Sasuke liked him, sasuke liked him a little and that made him happy because there was a chance he could be with him.

🍙🍙🍙

Sakura for the life of her was fuming when Itachi told her they were on a date. She had already decided she'd break them apart but now; now she'd kill Naruto and not even regret it.

She met up with Deidara.
"I don't know what to do"

"I told you something was going on between them" the boy shrugged "but no worries, I have a plan"

"You do?" She looked at him, hope brimming in her eyes. "I'll do anything"

The art fanatic leaned in and whispered in her ears. Her eyes widen, a blush on her face.
"Wouldn't just a kiss....be enough?"

"It might....but not certain. I mean Naruto forgave him for saying the most horrendous things so-..."

"You're right...we can't risk it" she fiddled with her fingers nervous, was she capable of such a thing? "but I...am not-..."

"I got you covered" Deidara showed her a pill "a week after we get home. Call him, cry and tell him you want to talk. No guy can turn you down Sakura"

She took it from him. This will break them apart. This will ensure Sasuke is hers and hers only.

🦆🦆🦆

Sasuke had amazing food, watched his favourite movie and they even went to a petting zoo. He loved all of it.

When they got back to Naruto's house he heard a united 'happy birthday' ring around the house. Their friends were there.
It was his first surprise birthday party. He never liked surprises but he just had the greatest day in his life.

"Happy birthday, Sasuke" he felt Naruto's lips on his cheek and that's where he drew the line.

He had been denying Naruto's advances all day. It was one thing for Naruto to try and hold his hand but to give him a kiss was entirely different.

He didn't say anything as he walked in, not wanting to make a scene. Naruto was broken after he was shut off every time. In his mind, Sasuke's 'little' crush towards him was diminishing.

"How did it go?" Shisui inched towards him unsuspiciously.

"I don't think Sasuke likes me" Naruto confessed.

"Did you tell him?"

"I was planning to after the party. But he wouldn't let me hold his hand....or...be close to me....it's weird"

"Yeah...very weird" Shisui agreed turning attention to Sasuke. The teenage boy was having fun with his friends.

When the party died and there was nothing but a mess in the house. Naruto walked to the patio where he knew Sasuke was. He was about to hug Sasuke from behind when his words cut him deeper than any knife.

"You can stop it now" Sasuke spoke in monotone.

"You didn't enjoy today?" Naruto was confused, the whole day he was getting mixed signals.

"I did, thank you Naruto but we're just friends right?"

"Ha..." Naruto felt like an idiot, all day long he was trying so hard when Sasuke had already figured out they were just friend. "I just wanted to make your day special. Dattebayo??" Naruto's tone sounded different to Sasuke. His smile looked different to him, there was a time where he would have believed that smile was genuine, but after seeing how he smiled today, Sasuke was hesitant.

"Naruto?" Sasuke felt his heart shatter. 'Did Naruto actually like me?'

"I brought you a gift" Naruto quickly got a box from his pocket, changing the subject.

"You already brought me one"

"It's a second gift, Happy birthday" Sasuke was still unable to read the boy's thoughts. He took the box and opened it. A necklace of his clan's crest. He had always wanted one, they weren't made anymore. It's been decades, as far as he knew; Shisui had the last one.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, thank you Naruto. Where did you get it?"

"Ah, long story...I'll tell you some other day. I'm glad you liked it Sasuke" the fact that Naruto didn't use any honorifics calmed Sasuke. Maybe he was just overreacting.

🍥🍥🍥

Naruto was heartbroken. He thought he might have had a chance with Sasuke but all he ended up doing was kill whatever small crush Sasuke had for him.

They went home the morning after. His mother broken about the news but he kept a strong appearance for her. Shisui apologized he pushed him to it. When confronting the teenage Uchiha, he got told that he figured his feelings for Naruto out and it was nothing more than a minor crush.

August 4th,

As planned, Sakura called Naruto crying. She was hectic and he feared for her so he told her she could come over. Sakura was a great actress and him being a good natured boy fell for her lie, she was hesitant. but, Deidara kept egging her to do it, she woke up and fell asleep to his pressure. So much so she convinced herself this was the only way.

He wasn't really in a mood but she was his friend. The day he turns his back on a friend is yet to come.
"Sakura-chan, try and calm down so you can tell me what happened" he handed her some water.

"I don't feel safe, can we go to your room?" She made herself convincing, looking around appearing jittery.

"Of course" he rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her down. All the while Kitsune was barking at her aggressively. "Kitsune, don't be mean" Naruto closed the door to his bedroom leaving Kitsune outside.

Sakura had taken the pill prior to coming over and was already feeling its effects. She was sitting on his bed.
"I feel so dirty" she cried "I don't know who to talk to. The girls will call me a slut and I'll never hear the end of it"

He sat next to her. "What happened?"

"Sasuke and I...I let him do some things to me and now he broke up with me" she easily formed more tears on demand. "He took pictures and he's threatening me to-..."

He winced when she placed her head on his chest but hesitantly wrapped his arms around her. He couldn't believe Sasuke would do something like that. But he couldn't dismiss Sakura, she wouldn't lie.

"Naruto-kun, I don't know what to do"

"I'll talk with him, Dattebayo?" He wiped her tears "I'll make him delete the pictures and if he tries anything I'll kick his ass 'Tebbayo?"

She looked in his eyes feigning a moment of weakness as she leaned in and kissed him. The pill's effects were getting stronger to ignore.
"Sakura-chan..." She leaned in again and he fell backwards on the bed. It wasn't hard for her to overpower him.

He was weak, on meds and any pushing movement made him feel like his chest was going to rip open.
Her mind was foggy, she was high and horny. She didn't care about the immorality of her action nor that she was hurting him. She went as far as tying him up to bed.

He'll come to enjoy it, that was what Deidara told her. Naruto was not enjoying it. But surely his erection was proof he was.
She violated him and took pleasure in his pain. He hated that his body reacted at all but he couldn't control that.

That was the worst part. Despite all his attempts, he had given her exactly what she wanted. His muffled cries unheard, his tears withering and stopping after a while. No one, absolutely no one was going to save him.

She took what she wanted from him, untied him, removed the bandana and sock she shoved in his mouth. She was still in a high, but sober enough to comprehend she had just been 'fucking' Naruto for hours.

Kitsune barked at Sakura the moment the door opened and she went on to chase her out of the house with killing intent.
The dog rushed to her owner's side and licked his tears, whimpering to get a pet from him.

He pulled her close and broke down. The pleasure Sakura felt was pain for him. Him cumming was nothing more than the physiological reaction of his body.

He felt sick and dirty. He took a shower, it didn't matter how much he scrubbed. He didn't feel clean. His skin was red and irritated from all the scrubbing.

🌸🦆🌸🦆

Sasuke opened the door to a distressed Sakura, her hair messy She was crying, her clothes all messy and torn in some places. Scratch marks over her forearms and more on her neck. She pulled Sasuke close and broke down in his arms.
"I'm so sorry, Sasuke-kun. I didn't mean for it to happen."

Sasuke was confused but more concerned than anything else "babe, where were you? What happened?"

"I was at Naruto's. He-..." She pulled and covered her face. "He-.." she stuttered feigning inability to utter those words "he forced himself on me, I'm so sorry"

Sasuke held her closer, his brain still not fully able to understand what Sakura had just told him happened "it's not your fault. Not your fault okay baby?" He wiped her tears. "We'll go tell the police they'd get him"

"No...no...please....I don't want them finding out about this. I'm scared" when he looked at her face he saw just that, fear. But he knew keeping this a secret wasn't going to do anyone good.

"Okay," he kissed her forehead "no police, how about just Shisui? He can help" he hoped his brother could calm her down and convince her to seek the police's help.

Sakura agreed as she didn't want to seem too suspicious.

Sasuke ripped the necklace off his neck and tossed it away. If he ever sees Naruto, god knows what he'd do to him.

🌸🌸🌸

It wasn't until the late-night that Sakura's actions hit her hard. She could remember everything, every single little detail. After all, she lost her virginity to Naruto. It was too much but Deidara pressured her to keep her mouth shut. 'If you say anything you'll surely go to jail' her eyes fixated on his last text.

'No one is going to believe a girl raped the martial arts legend.'

She kept telling herself that lie. If Naruto didn't want it he would have pushed her away. He would have done something. She had seen him fight before. He just didn't want to admit he wanted her.

That has to be it. Who in their right mind would deny Sakura Haruno?

A/N:

Working on chapter 43 at the moment. I think chapter 44 will be the end of the story!!

And if this all goes well, There will be a Broken second book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.1K 50
As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his life, but what? A certain raven seems a...
148K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...
122K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
22.5K 1.2K 15
❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗮...𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼 ❞ After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...