š‘šˆš†š‡š“š„šŽš”š’ [chronicle...

By -WINEAUNT

š‘šˆš†š‡š“š„šŽš”š’ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings... More

EPIGRAPH
SYNOPSIS
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue
RETURNING HOME FROM NARNIA [oneshot]
ACT TWO
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
Epilogue
ACT THREE
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
read

13

1.9K 85 21
By -WINEAUNT

PETER FLIPPED his helmet down over his face and lunged at Miraz, jumping high into the air to attack. At the sound of the two blades clanging together, hearty cheers to erupted from both armies.

Eliza clutched the hilt of her sword out of habit as Peter and Miraz continued to fight. Peter managed to hit Miraz in the back with the hilt of his sword and in return Miraz knocked Peter's helmet off, making it clatter onto the floor. Peter swung low, and cut Miraz's leg, making he man grunt in pain. Miraz swung his sword over his head causing Peter to stumble back but the boy soon recovered.

Miraz tripped Peter with his sword, and then proceeded to step on the boys shield. Peter yelled in pain and Eliza winced turning her head to the side to meet Edmunds worried eyes. Miraz raised his sword and slammed it down, but Peter rolled out of the way. The High King of Narnia stopped and circled his sword on the floor tripping Miraz making him fall onto the stone beside Peter. Both quickly getup, breathing heavily, panting from the fight.

"Edmund!" Eliza whispered urgently, nodding in the direction of the woods where both, Susan and Caspian were riding up towards the Narnians-  no Lucy in sight.

Peter seemed to have noticed this too as her looked over Miraz' shoulder and spotted the two. Miraz snarled lowly, "Does his highness need a respite?" He said almost tauntingly.

"Five minutes?" Peter asked, his chest heaving up and down from his breathlessness. Caspian and Susan both stopped in front of the twins and hopped off the horse.

Peter limped over to his siblings, the boy may have tried to stay composed but his eyes showed his panicked state, "Lucy..." he said weakly.

Susan nodded, "She got through..." the older girl stated, before turning to Caspian, "with a little help."

Peter spun to face Caspian, "Thanks." He said gratefully, his breath and energy slowly regaining.

Caspian smiled, "Well, you are busy." He smirked, making a small smile form on everyone's face.

Peter looks towards the How. Peter looked to his sister, "Better get up there, just in case. I don't expect the Telmarines will keep their word." He said, giving Susan a little nod. Susan enveloped Peter in a hug making him wince in pain.

"Sorry!" Susan apologized, quickly pulling away from her wounded brother.

Peter shook his head, "It's alright." He did, making Susan wish him luck as she hurried off toward the How. Peter turned back to Eliza and Edmund with a sorrowful face.

Edmund placed a hand on his brothers shoulder, with a fake smile, "Keep smiling." Edmund advised.

Peter nodded and raised his sword, forcing a smile through his gritted teeth creating a burst of energy through The Narnian army. Peter clutched his arm and groaned in pain. Eliza led the older boy to a rock where Edmund examined. Edmund nodded gravely to Eliza who took a deep breath in and stepped closer to the boy.

"I think it's dislocated... What do you think happens back home if you die here? ... You know, you two have always been there. I never really-" Peter winced, as Eliza tentatively touched the boys arm before pushing it back into place like she had done hundreds of times during their Golden Age. "—OWW!" The boy yelled in discomfort.

Eliza stepped back from her older brother, "Save it for later." She said firmly, offering the boy his helmet. Peter shook his head when offered his helmet before walking back into the stone circle. Peter attacked Miraz quickly, taking offense but Miraz parried.Miraz
began to hit Peter with his shield making the younger boy fall. Miraz ran at him his sword held high.

Peter blocked Miraz's sword and tripped the older man. They both recovered, scrambling to their feet. Peter knocked Miraz' sword out of his hand. Miraz now having to only use his shield, they both continued to circle. Peter attempted to stab Miraz but failed, leaving an opportunity for Miraz to knock Peter's sword out of his hand. Miraz tried to slam his shield into Peter, but Peter caught it, the younger boy twisted Miraz' shield behind him. Miraz elbowed Peter hard in the face and then pushed him into a stone pillar.

Miraz swiftly picked up his sword and swung once more, but Peter blocked it with his vambraces. Peter stood up and sent a punch to Miraz' wounded leg. Miraz yelped in pain and fell to his knees, dropping his sword in the process. "Respite! Respite!" Miraz pleaded, begging for a break

Eliza stood forward, "Now's no time for chivalry, Pete!" She yelled out to her brother, Peter hesitated, his eyes glancing between his sister and the Telmarine king on his knees. Miraz held up both of his hand preparing for the blow.

Peter lowered his arm and starts walking back to his side, shocking all of them, but once Peter's back was turned, Miraz found the hilt of his sword and lunged at Peter.

"Look out!" The twins yelled in unison, the both of them, now ready to draw their swords.
Peter dodged the swing just and time, grabbed the sword, twisting it around, and once again stabs Miraz beneath the arm. Miraz gasped, falling to his knees in his weak state.

Peter who was now holding Miraz' sword, hesitated once again. "What's the matter, boy?" Miraz taunted with a sick grin, "Too cowardly to take a life?"

Peter looked down at his sword before looking towards Caspian. "It's not mine to take." The older boy said briefly, before he offered the sword to Caspian who stepped forward, and slowly raised the sword.

Miraz let out a hiss at his nephew, "Perhaps I was wrong. It seems you have the makings of a good Telmarine king after all." The Telmarine king snarled, bowing his head and flinching as Caspian raised the sword, with a scream bringing the sword down. Eliza watched carefully from beside Edmund as the Prince stabbed the floor beside his uncle.

"Not one like you. Keep your life, but I am giving the Narnians back their kingdom." Caspian spat, the boy began to walk away and the Narnians cheer in glee. Eliza smiled and hugged Caspian, knowing they'd finally gotten freedom for their people.

All of this seemed to be short-lived as Sospespian yelled in rage, "Treachery! They shot him!" The man screamed, Eliza whipped around and saw a red arrow sticking out from Miraz' armor. "They murdered our king! To arms!"

All of The Telmarines charge, Eliza drew her sword and stood beside Peter who looked back at Caspian as the prince rode back into the How on horseback where hundreds of Narnians waited inside. Boulders were landing all around them, making the ground shake, making many Narnians stumble.

Peter took a deep breath in, "One... Two...Three.." he counted, his voice was steady as was his gaze which was set on the approaching army. Both Eliza and Edmund held their swords firmly, as the ground shook, they glanced briefly at each other exchanging a message only the two could possibly decipher.

Over the noise, Eliza could hear Susan yelling orders at the archers. She could feel her heart pounding, as the Telmarines grew closer to reaching her brothers and her. "...eight...nine- GET READY!" Peter yelled out in command.

Suddenly the grassland ahead began to crumble and collapse engulfing the majority of the Telmarine horses as they fall into the pit. Arrows were quick to follow, all of them falling into the pit, hitting and successfully killing the Telmarines. Eliza watched as dust filled the air and Telmarine soldiers cried out. Peter nodded at his siblings and Eliza ran forward, throwing herself over a horse, while Edmund did the same. The two galloped forward with their swords raised while Peter shouted out for them to charge. The Narnian army surged forwards all of them yelling in rage.

Caspian led the Narnians out into the sun through a hidden entrance just behind the Telmarines, so the Narnians were now circled around to the Telmarine cavalry. Eliza gripped her sword tightly as she slashed at soldiers making them fall into the pit below, the girl swung her sword again- this time knocking over two soldiers so that the centaur behind her could throw them in alongside his comrades.

Eliza pulled up beside Peter, as he looked around in panic. The Telmarine soldiers were closing in on them, amidst the battle she spotted Caspian raise his sword, causing gryphons holding dwarfs fly towards the Telmarine army. Eliza watched in horror as all the gryphons were shot down almost immediately.

Peter looked up at his sister, who nodded at him firmly. The older boy raised his sword. "Back to the How!" Peter cried out. The Narnians began retreating towards Aslan's How. Eliza galloped off to try herd the Narnians back. The Telmarine trebuchets launched more rocks at the how. Debris from the How collapsed down, blocking the main entrance.

Eliza was suddenly jolted off her horse, flipping onto her back, beside her- presumably dead horse. A chunk of rock lay on top of the horse's hind, right where the girl had been sitting a mere few seconds ago. The ringing in Eliza's ears grew louder as she crawled on her elbows trying to reach her sword. Above her, someone offered her a hand, which she gladly took.

"Are you okay?!" Edmund questioned in worry, pulling the winded girl onto her feet. Eliza coughed loudly, her fingers tight around her sword.

"I mean- are any of us okay at this point?" Eliza choked, making the boy suppress a grim grin. She gritted her teeth clutching her shoulder as the two jogged over to where Peter, Caspian and Susan stood, in the middle of the chaos. Eliza looked around, taking in her surround, her eyes widening shock realising the Narnians were now surrounded, by the Telmarines who were closing in quickly.

Edmund threw down his empty crossbow and drew his sword. Eliza glanced around at her siblings, taking in all their worried and pale faces. They all exchanged a look before beginning to charge at the Telmarine army. Peter led the way, Eliza quick on his heels. The girl raised her sword and intercepted a strike from a Telmarine soldier. He swung his sword over her head, making her crouch quickly and trip him. Eliza stood over the man and stabbed him through a chink in his armor.

The girl yelled in rage as she kicked a soldier backwards, swinging her sword, knocking men to the floor as one soldier came after another. Eliza's sword clattered against a Telmars as she gritted her teeth and pushed him backwards, ignoring the growing pain in the shoulder. She ducked quickly as a boulder sailed over her head, creating destruction behind her. The Telmarines were still launching rocks, and one of them knocked over a tree, which had been revitalized during the battle. Another tree stuck a root into the ground, coming up further down, taking out a trebuchet.

Eliza limped towards Susan who, held her bow and arrow at her side while the trees and Narnians were blocking any Telmarines from getting to them. Peter, Edmund and Caspian all stood a few meters away, tattered and bloody from the seemingly never ending fight. The group merged and once again all of them nodded, sharing quick glances. Peter raised his sword high into the air, and Eliza mentally prepared herself. It was time for this fight to end once and for all, and as Peter lurched forward with the Narnians in tow, the sound of her brothers determination rang through her ears, deafening the sound of all other chaos.

"FOR ASLAN!"

Yay! Possibly the third- last chapter of this Act. Can you tell how much I hate writing fight scenes?! They're so awkward to write because I just can't find any synonyms to replace certain words with and it physically hurts me!!

Anyway, don't forget to vote + comment and I love you all !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 32
Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong world? Because that is exactly how Elodie Penvensie felt. Her twin brother Peter, and the rest of...
669K 19.8K 85
"š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ š‘Ššøš‘…šøš‘'š‘‡ š‘€šøš“š‘," š‘ ā„Žš‘’ ā„Žš‘¢š‘šš‘šš‘’š‘‘, "š½š‘ˆš‘†š‘‡ š¼š‘…š‘…š¼š‘‡š“šµšæšø." ā„Žš‘’ š‘’š‘„ā„Žš‘Žš‘™š‘’š‘‘ š‘ ā„Žš‘Žš‘Ÿš‘š‘™š‘¦, š‘™š‘Žš‘¢š‘”ā„Žš‘–š‘›š‘”. "šµš‘ˆš‘‡ š“š‘† š¹ļæ½...
253K 9.3K 61
āš˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜Øš˜³š˜¢š˜·š˜Ŗš˜µš˜ŗ.āž ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š•®š–š–Žš–’š–†š–Šš–—š–† ą¼»ā though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
1M 27K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...