Broken (SasuNaru / NaruSasu)

By The_one_with_no_name

Status: Completed They met when they were seven. It was a fated meeting. Friendship grew to attraction and a... More

Announcement!
Prologue
1. Konoha High School
2. Spark
3. Knight in Shining Armor
4. Döppleganger
5. Mixed Signals
6. The Culprit
7. The Breaking Point
8. The Kindest Heart
9. Heartbeats
10. Love, Jealousy and Deception
11. The Unspeakable
Small Announcement
12. A Healing Journey Begins
13. Remorse, Redemption and Reconciliation
14. Reunion
15. Dates
16. Love Is An Explosion
Book Cover
Covid-19 Outbreak
17. Home
19. Namikaze Sora
20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"
21. Withering Dreams
22. Hope
23. Trouble In Paradise
24. Loneliness
25. Help
26. Family Matters
27. Misfits
28. Broken Heart, Broken Mind
29. Jealousy
30. Unbreakable Bond
31. Invisible Pain
32. Giving Him Up
33. Girlfriends and Best Friends
34. The Pendant.
35. The Third Wheel
36. The Secret
37. Longing
38. Selflessness
39. The Future
40. The Ramen That Changed Everything
41. Unexpected Turn
42. Miracles
Wattpad Rant
43. Parenting 101
44. Torture
45. Inseparable
46. The Five Stages of Grief
47. Love and Loss
48. Together Forever
Thanks
10K Special Announcement

18. Be My Valentine

1.6K 60 65
By The_one_with_no_name

March 14th,

Kushina found the two boys sleeping in Naruto's room.
"Menma-kun, sweetie it's time for school" the boy moved away from her touch, getting in the warmth of his big brother. That was his safe place.

Naruto winced a bit and the pain woke him up. He smiled at his mom and told her he'll help him get ready.
"Menma, why don't you get ready? I'll walk you to school today"

"I don't want to go. I want to stay home"

"How come?"

"Because Hanabi-chan said....she was going to confess her love to this senior student...probably Sasuke"

Naruto chuckled, the boy didn't even lie or attempt to come up with an excuse.
"Does Hanabi-chan know you like her?"

"No, yes....I don't know. Last time she said she'd never date a younger guy"

"Ah that's why you asked me about martial arts right? You want to prove you can protect her even though she's older?"

"Ha..."

"You know Menma, violence solves nothing. The greatest battles are fought with the pen not with the sword. Tou-san always said that and he is right"

"But Niisan, you can protect yourself..."

"And I know Kaasan has been teaching you since you got better right? I know she's busy and can't spare too much time. So I'll start training you starting tomorrow"

"Really Niisan?" His smile faded "but your-..."

"I can train you without moving much. But I know you can stand for yourself. kaasan is really-..." Naruto bit his lip, he was about to say scary. He trained with his mom before.

The door broke open.

"Kaasan is really what, Naruto-Kun?" The two boys held onto one another in fear.

"Bakka!! What were you going to say??!" Menma feared for his life.

"Kaasan is really strong and strict, but the nicest, Dattebayo?"

His last compliment calmed her down immediately. She told them breakfast was ready and left as if she wasn't just about to go on a rampage.

They both exhaled, releasing a breath they were unconsciously holding.

After breakfast, Naruto had walked Menma to school just like he promised him. Karin was by his side holding a box wrapped in blinding pink and yellow. Awful colours he thought.
"Is that for Sasuke?" Naruto asked "he told me he spoke to you yesterday"

"Whoever that bitch he is dating!! I'll chop off her tits!!"

Naruto gulped placing hands on his non existing tits. It was an involuntary movement. Something about Karin gave him the same ominous vibe as his mom.
He decided to just stay silent. Her murderous intent was menacing and he'd rather leave Sasuke to deal with the mess he made.

He walked in school grounds. "Have a good day Menma, I'll pick you up after school okay?" He ruffled the boy's hair and watched him walk away.

"Naruto?" He turned around at his brooding boyfriend's voice. "What are you doing here?"

"I walked Menma to school. It's good exercise too" he smiled, he still didn't have anything for Sasuke.

"Sa- Sa- Ss-..." Karin stuttered coming in between Sasuke and Naruto "please accept this as token of my love to you" she looked down handing him the box.

"I told you, I'm seeing someone Karin" the one hundred girl behind him with boxes of chocolates and gifts all shouted at the same time.

"Which one of you bitches is dating my Sasuke!!" Karin barked at them. Fingers were pointed, hair was tugged and clothes were torn.

"I'm just gonna get going. I don't wanna get my tits chopped 'ttebayo!" Naruto made a swift exit with his dog.

"What tits?" Sasuke mumbled to himself. That was out of nowhere.

Kakashi was watching out the window.
"Your baby brother is wreaking havoc again this month, Itachi" he chuckled

"I know someone who did just that to every girl with us too" Kakashi pointed subtly "you still do" he got his medical mask and wore it.

Kakashi was mistaken, the teacher by the door wasn't there for Itachi.
"Kakashi senpai"

"Ah Anko sensei, just drop the senpai already"

"You were saying, Senpai?" Itachi already knew where this was going and it gave him pleasure that he wasn't the one getting attention. In all honesty, Kakashi hid his face for a reason.

He was a handsome heartthrob and he knew it. He had always removed it when it was just the two of them so it's not unlikely someone saw his beautiful face.

"Forgive me Anko sensei. But I've been in a stable relationship the past four years." Kakashi explained. He tried to be as gentle as possible.

"I didn't know" Anko apologized "whoever that is, they're lucky to have you"

"I think I'm the lucky one" Kakashi's eye subconsciously landed on his beloved. The two male both blushed accordingly but it was unbeknownst to Anko.

🍙🍥🍙🍥🍙

Karin's cloths were semi torn, her hair was a mess and her glasses broken. She had scratches from the cat fight about Sasuke. The gift she got him already stomped on and broken.

"Ya, Naruto why did you leave me alone!!" She shouted as she got in.

"I have things to do. Sakura-chan and I are going out. So you can have the rest of the day off" he small smiled, he evaded her like the plague.

'I was right to think he wasn't with Sasuke. He's having a kid with this cute peach.'
She watched them leave together. And went to tend to her wounds.

"Sakura-chan, thank you for helping me out"

"The least I could do" she smiled. "So we get him some sweet chocolate with different fillings"

"Sasuke will definitely not like that. Bitter chocolate is the way to go"

"What? But-..."

"Sasuke isn't much of a sweet tooth. He doesn't like sweet chocolate. I mean from time to time he would go for semi-sweet but I think I know my boyfriend well enough to tell you he won't like your suggestion. I was thinking dark chocolate and Ruby chocolate. Goes great with passionfruit, I could make something"

Sakura didn't know that Sasuke wasn't a sweet tooth. To her knowledge, he loved sweet stuff. He always had sweet dumplings so Naruto's analysis made zero sense to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked after a while and he just nodded. She didn't want to push him. After all she was just there to give him advice.

They went to a chocolate store. "So what else are you thinking?" She broke the silence between them.

"Ah...I want to take him out somewhere, but I don't know if I'll be up to it." She reached for his hand and held it in reassurance. "I know I should tell him Sakura-chan. But I'm still trying to find the words to"

"I understand. Don't stress about it" her warm smile brought him out of that dark place "I'll help you organize the garden, some lights here and there and it'll look like a fancy restaurant"

"Thank you Sakura-chan".

The seller saw them and immediately thought they were a couple. Naruto ordered the chocolate, the man noted he ordered raw chocolate.
"Are you sure you don't want any of out chocolate boxes for Valentine's day?"

Naruto was about to decline when he saw the lusty look on sakura's eyes as she eyed the different chocolates. He smiled at her.
"Sakura-chan...which one do you like?" He asked already knowing which one she wanted.

She blushed embarrassed and just pointed at a small box, she didn't want to burden him. She couldn't hide her embarrassment and just decided to wait outside. The store was too crowded and too hot.

"Give me that one too" Naruto pointed to the large box. "That's the one she really wants, could you wrap it for me please?" he chuckled, the seller didn't care. It was more money for him. He put the wrapped box in a separate bag and took his money.

Naruto went out and gave her the small box of chocolate. She thanked him, part of her happy and the other sad she didn't get the big one. She noticed he had bought something else.

"I ended up buying the mix you suggested. You can never be too safe dattebayo?" He wanted it to be a surprise for her.

She had only had one boyfriend and now she was having a baby she wasn't expecting. She was suffering too so he wanted to at least make the day special for her too. Even if their relationship wasn't exactly great.

They did some lite shopping to get what Naruto needed. On the way home, some asshole driving drenched both of them from head to toe in rain water.
"Goddamn it, what an asshole!!" Naruto looked to see Sakura was no different.

She just chuckled instead and broke into a fit of laughter. He hadn't seen her laugh in ages and this was the most geniune time of all of them.
"Let's go buy some clothes then" he smiled at her and checked what he bought thankful everything was wrapped.

They went into the nearest store. Sakura was walking in blindly until he stopped her.
"Don't, they won't let us in." He didn't want to get into an unnecessary fight so he kept to himself. He looked around, they were in the nice part of the city, all around him were just brand shops. He hated it but Sakura could get sick if she remained soaked like that.

"They will, I'll explain what happened." She smiled and gracefully walked to the front door. A minute later she gestured Naruto to come inside.

Sakura looked at the price of the dress that was handed to her and she almost choked. There was a time when she would have spent that much money on an item but she no longer was rich. She was a guest at Kushina's and she made sure she wasn't an expensive guest.

"You like it?" Naruto asked, "you can get it if you want"

"I..." She blushed "can't afford it"

"I never said to pay for it" Naruto stated the obvious. "Just don't look at the price tags and pick what you want okay?"

"But-.."

"No buts, 'ttebayo?" He side eyed her and walked away to the men section. An assistant followed him at all times and picked for him the items he wanted. She noted he had a great taste in clothes.

"Is there somewhere I can moderately clean up?" He asked and she was nice enough to lead him to the shower they had for the night shift workers. A lot of college students normally worked the night shift and then went to classes in the morning so the owner was nice enough to install a shower.

He paid for the clothes and went to the shower in the back where he had cleaned up. He used a new towel she gave him and then he got dressed. Green jacket, black undershirt, and black skinny jeans. He had took his glasses and wore them too, his eyes were starting to hurt.

He walked out.
"Sakura-chan, you can take a quick shower before you change too. She's nice enough to allow us to use it"

Sakura's jaw dropped when she saw Naruto like this. She lived with him, since when was he this goodlooking?
"I know the glasses are bad, Sasuke hates them but my eyes are hurting. 'ttebayo?"

Sakura just collected herself not saying a word and went to get changed. The clerk laughed at her.
"I think she was shy to tell you, you look handsome" she smiled "the glasses work out just fine with the outfit, compliment your features. You have good taste"

"Oh-..thanks..." He found it odd to be receiving compliments, well then if the glasses were fine why did Sasuke always remove them? It made zero sense to him, specially knowing how much his boyfriend cared about appearances.

"I got the price tags for the clothes she chose scanned." She smiled and Naruto walked by swiping his card and paying up.

He sat down and checked his phone thankful it was still functioning.

"Na-Naruto-kun?" She called him softly and he stood up looking at her. She wore a beautiful white loose dress with floral patterns on it.

"You look great" he smiled walking to her "but you need a jacket, It's chilly still" he walked to the denim section and got her a denim jacket. He paid for it too and then ripped the tag and helped her wear it. "Perfect"

"Thank you, Naruto-kun" she blushed as he got their chocolate and waved off to the clerk.

Sakura took the small chocolate box and opened it. She started nibbling on the chocolate.

"Sakura-chan you should try the pink heart"

"Wh- why?"

"That's Ruby Chocolate. It's naturally pink and it tastes different."

Sakura took the piece in her mouth. It was lite, subtle with a bit of berry flavour, sour but not too sour and just the perfect amount of sweetness. This...was a new experience and she loved it. She involuntarily moaned and blushed.

When they got home they had lunch together and then he was preparing the food for his date with Sasuke.

She helped him prepare the garden in the backyard and then sat down in the kitchen.

"Onigiri Okaka?" She wondered, that she knew was Sasuke's favourites.

"Sasuke's favourites. I'll make some Sushi later. So it stays fresh" he handed her one ball and she took it.

"Naruto, you really love Sasuke-kun" she stated and he flushed immediately. He knew he loved him but hearing someone else say it, seeing someone else notice it just made him a bit conscious.

Maybe he should tone it down? He didn't want to scare Sasuke away.
"Do you think it's too much, what I'm doing?"

"Not at all, if I had a boyfriend and they did all of this for me I'd be on cloud nine" Hearing that calmed him a bit.

His phone alarm went off. "oh I should go pick up Menma" Naruto smiled and put everything away. He put on a jacket and was about to leave when Sakura's voice stopped him.

"Naruto, don't forget the boxes of chocolate!" She handed him those before he left.

"Naruto!!" Karin's screeching voice was followed by her stomping and the boy moved his hands to his non existing breasts instinctively. "I'm coming with you!! Round 4!!" She was holding a teddy bear and a bigger box of chocolate. "Ahh you're going to confess to a special somebody too"

"Y-yeah..." He cleared his throat, it wasn't much of a confession. They are already dating. 'I'm so dead'

Naruto and Karin got there early. He heard the bell and then the bodies of students flushed out of the school. He saw Menma pushed by some older guy. He was made fun of and Naruto's body tensed up.

He walked to them and held his hand for Menma.
"I know I said violence is not key, but you can always defend yourself without using excessive force" Naruto helped him up.

"Like he can ever lay a finger on Mitsubi. You brought your older brother to fight for you, you freak!! He's not even your real brother!!"

Naruto eyed them, they were a bunch of fifteen year olds. So of course, they were bigger in size than his twelve year old brother.
"We'll kick your brother's ass too!!" The guy lunged in to punch Naruto, the other guys' intent was to attack Menma.

Naruto redirected Mitsubi's punch to the guy on his left and then tripped the other guy.
"I'm not here to fight" Naruto stated but they didn't care.

"Niisan" the boy was worried for his brother. Naruto handed him two small boxes and he held them.

He blocked their arms, the way he had done to Sasuke that day.
"What did you do?!! You fucking prick!!!"

"I said I'm not here to fight. I'm not fighting. I can undo it. But only after you apologize to Menma"

"Like we'll fucking apologize to a freak like him"

"Then I guess you just have to stay like that forever" Naruto shrugged walking away.

"Forever?! What do you mean forever?!" They yelled at him.

"Ah I forgot to say, I'm the only person in the whole world who knows how to undo it" they thought he was joking. Their arms were stuck in weird positions and the thought of them remaining that way scared them so they turned begged Naruto.

"Apologize to Menma" Naruto shrugged, eventually they caved and apologized to him. He didn't believe them but he still undid it for them. They bowed apologizing again and ran away. Menma was at awe, his brother was amazing! Not that he would ever tell Bakka-Niisan that to his face.

Menma walked away with Naruto.
"Naruto-kun" he turned around seeing Hanabi.

"Hanabi-chan" he smiled, she admired him a lot. She had always watched him train her elder sister, that is before he got too sick after his kidnapping. He promised he would return once he was better, was he better?

"Happy to see you! I didn't know you'd be here"

"Picking up my little brother" Naruto smiled.

"Menma's your little brother?" She wondered, the boy went to class 4 A. She couldn't see a lot of similarities between them, except for the one blue eye and their unruly blonde hair. He was cute, he had the charm of a kitty and she liked kittens. "Naruto-kun," she turned to him again "will you go on a date with me?"

"I'm going to have to decline, Sorry Hanabi-chan. I have someone in mind. But you know..." Naruto pushed his little brother in front, he took the box of chocolate he made for Sasuke and left the one he made for Menma to give to Hanabi "this is your chance champ" he whispered in his ear.

Menma was nervous, the girl had just asked and was rejected by his older brother. But he really felt something for the Hyūga.
"Hanabi-chan" he closed his eyes and handed her the box of chocolate "will you be my valentine?"

The girl's cheeks flushed crimson red. She accepted the chocolate with no words said and walked away.
"What just happened?" Menma wondered.

"She accepted your feelings." Naruto chuckled "you should go talk to her, she's shy" he noted, though she was bolder than Hinata they still had a lot in common.

He saw his brother go talk to his crush. He wished he had the guts they had.
"You again" Naruto snapped his head at his boyfriend's voice.

He saw Karin and Sasuke, other girls joined offering their gifts. One of them hoping to be accepted and the others just want this bitch to finally show up.

"Ya...Sasuke-teme!!" Naruto shouted and if looks could Kill, cause their glares shot his way were like arrows.

"Usuratonkachi? Picking up Menma? Why did you bring this crazy bitch?" He pointed to Karin behind him.

"She wanted to come" Naruto shrugged "anyway, Happy white day, Sasuke-teme" Naruto flashed his signature smile.

Behind Sasuke, the fan girls were now worried they have to compete with boys as well for Sasuke's affection.
The Uchiha, however, was taken back. He didn't know his boyfriend was bringing him anything.

"Usuratonkachi," he accepted the box "thank you"

"WWHHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAT?!!!!!!!" they screamed in unison.

But the two teens didn't care, Naruto held Sasuke's hand. And to make matters worse, he proceeded to kiss him.

The sound of a million heart breaking simultaneously filled the air. All their hopes and dreams of being mrs Uchiha gone with that blonde's kiss.

An intimate kiss that lasted a couple of minutes at least and when it was done they both blushed as if it was their first time kissing. It was their first in front of others.

Naruto felt his legs wobble a bit and he had to admit, kissing Sasuke got him excited and breathless.
"You okay?" Sasuke was worried.

"Ha....I got too excited" he blushed.

"Come on, I'll carry you" Naruto looked at his boyfriend a bit shocked. When he didn't comply, Sasuke forcefully carried him on his back.

Naruto wasn't as heavy as he had expected him to be. He was a tomato but after five minutes he was back to his old self. He was happy, that his boyfriend cared as much about him.

Menma joined them, once he was done talking to Hanabi.
"Naruto Niisan, did you know Hinata-chan was getting married?"

"What?" Naruto turned around "to who?"

"Some guy named Toneri"

"Sasuke, put me down" his voice was serious. It was very rare to hear that tone and it usually meant Naruto was angry.

Sasuke didn't dare ignore that demand. He watched Naruto walk quickly towards the Hyūga residence.
"Take Menma home, I'll be right back"

He walked in like he owned the place. "Hinata!!" He shouted. She heard his name and got out her balcony. He was there, he truly was there to save her.

"Namikaze-san what is the meaning of this?"

"I heard you intend to marry your daughter to that Toneri asshole"

Hinata got out of her room wanting to get in his arms. She instead found herself in Toneri's
"Beautiful princess, let's go see your Romeo"

She feared him. He threatened to hurt her family and done everything he had wanted for their sake. He hadn't hurt her per se but just the threats were enough.

Naruto saw her walking with the pale male. She was vulnerable.
"Do you want to fight me for Hinata-chan's love?"

"I'll fight you for something greater, her freedom"

"What an odd thing to say" he mused "she already is free" a side glance shot her way in a threatening manner.

Naruto got Hiashi's sword when he saw that glance. The sword rested against Toneri's neck "Don't even look at her again"

"Namikaze-san, Ōtsutsuki-san is our esteemed guest. This is an outrage"

"Hiashi-sama, you know I have the utmost respect towards you. Your daughter is a dear friend. A friend I want to protect. A friend I am ready to die for. I will not allow you to force her into something she doesn't want" Naruto's gaze fixed on Toneri's, any wrong move and the Blond swears to decapitate him right there.

"There is a misunderstanding, I'm not forcing her. She chose to" the father spoke. It's true they had an odd relationship but she was still his daughter.

"Hinata-chan, are you not being forced?" Naruto asked "you know I'll protect you, so just speak"

"I...am...by...Toneri" her soft voice stuttered with each word.

"Let go of her, I won't ask a second time" Naruto almost growled at him inhumanely. He let go of Hinata who ran to her father's arms.

"I love Hinata-chan. But she stupidly is in love with you, so what if I said a couple of things to scare her!!"

"That's not love, you can't threaten someone and call it love. How can you say you love her when you're causing her pain? you're forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do. How can you be so selfish? Only your feelings matter? Is that it?"

His eyes widened, he hadn't thought of it that way. He thought Hinata would surely move on once they are together. Looking at her all cuddled to her father crying. Sweet, innocent, pure and broken; he had hurt her.

"I'm sorry, Hinata-chan" his tears threatened to fall "forgive me for saying all those things."

"I'll ask you to leave. I don't want you anywhere near her, do you hear me?" Naruto threatened.

"Hai" the man looked at the love of his life one last time. He wondered if their eyes would ever meet again. If he could ever correct his wrong.

He left the residence with a new mindset. He would win over Hinata by changing his ways.

Naruto dropped the sword, his heart beating frantically. He was going to kill him, it took every single ounce of control not to. It was just like that time when he hurt Shisui.
"Naruto-kun!" She wrapped arms around him. He placed hand on her head. He was shaky, and tried desperately to calm down.

"Hinata-chan, you need to stand for yourself. 'ttebayo?" The boy weakly smiled at her.

She knew Naruto had called her friend multiple times. But Hanabi told her, Naruto denied her advances because he had someone special.

She was about to ask him when Sasuke's voice interrupted.
"Naruto!" He ran to his boyfriend and hugged him. "You said you wouldn't take long." Sasuke started checking on him. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Naruto blushed. "Sasuke, I'm fine" he stopped as Sasuke looked him in the eyes as if trying to spot a lie and then kissed him. Naruto was a bit embarrassed his boyfriend was a bit overprotective.

Hinata's blood rushed to her head and she fainted. Hiashi's eyes widen and he just cleared his throat. Sasuke had kissed him intentionally in front of her.
Naruto pulled from the kiss when he heard a thump.

"Hinata-chan.." he called her softly.

The poor girl didn't know what hit her.

A/N:

So as promised, here is your daily dose of this fanfiction.

I hope you enjoyed it! See ya tomorrow with a new update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.2K 15
❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗮...𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼 ❞ After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...
17.3K 624 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
480K 10.6K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...