Benz Goldmine (A 'Hustin' Fan...

By Damari13

"Haven't I seen you before?" I felt myself freeze up, my teeth pressed against each other as my body tenses u... More

BENZ GOLDMINE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
DYSTOPIAN.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Treat People With Kindness.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 15

79 4 5
By Damari13

Benz POV

"There, all done"

I smiled down at the table with plates of food placed over it. I decided to try out a new recipe today and I have to say, it turned out pretty okay. I wanted to try something new and fresh, just like with my relationship with Paul.
Things have gotten a better since the whole incident that night. Paul hasn't been with Cameron this whole past week which I'm thankful for. Now all his attention and affection given to me, just like I wanted. With Cameron out of the picture, I can finally breath and not have to worry.

Though I admit, it gets pretty lonely now that I don't go out as much. I was so use to going out to hang around with Harry, take pictures and have conversations. It was really nice. I haven't spoken to Harry since that day I told him I didn't want to see him anymore. It's only been a week but it seems like months. I was so use seeing him almost everyday that it felt weird not hearing his voice or the sound of his camera flashing. I admit, I do miss him sometimes and I don't really know why. But it's for the best, especially now that my relationship has been going pretty well.

I heard the front door close, indicating that my lovely boyfriend was here. I place our drinks on the table before scurrying off to the living room to greet him. Paul takes off his sunglasses, followed by his black blazer before tossing it over the couch. I smiled widely as I step towards him excitedly.

"Welcome home babe! I hope you had a nice day. Are you hungry?"

"It's better now that I'm home with my special boy" he smirked, leaning over to peck my lips.

"What's for dinner?"

I smiled, grabbing his hand as I lead him to the dining room. We walk in, showing him the romantic set up I did for us, a vase with a simple daisy on the center of the table, followed by matching plates and utensils. He chuckles, sliding his arm around my waist before leaning down and kissing my lips once more.

"Tonight we'll be having something new. I made poached salmon with a pinch of lemon and side of cut steamed potatoes and asparagus"

"You're such an angel. I don't know what I would without you"

"Well I just wanted to do something different for a change, especially since things have been improving between us"

"It looks amazing love, let's eat"

We take our seats and began to eat our dinner. It was decent for once as we held a conversation without arguing and Paul was being extra affectionate today. I already knew where this was leading to because before I knew it, we were already making out intensely while heading towards our bedroom. I'm not really in the mood, but anything to make my lover happy.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picks me up by my legs, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes the door open, making his way towards the bed as he places me over the soft mattress without breaking our kiss. His hands caressed my body, his lips against my neck as I could feel some of his growing facial hair stoking along my skin.

"Mmm, you're stunning..still wonderful as you were three years ago"

"Do you still love me Paul?"

"Of course, you're my sweetheart. I love you more than anyone else does"

I slightly smile as he nuzzles his neck back into my neck, planting more kisses to it. I bite my bottom lip, struggling to get in the mood of things. Maybe since I wasn't really in the mood for sex, I don't feel as hormonal. I closed my eyes, trying my best to think about Paul's lovely features, hoping it would help.

Let's see, dark black hair with gray strands..his hair was darker when I first met him..his body was more muscular than it is now...a nice clean, shaven face..large hands..emerald green eyes...

Wait what?

I opened my eyes, furrowing my eyebrows as I look at Paul while he's now sliding my shirt down, kissing my bare shoulders and chest. I blinked my eyes, confused as to why I'm thinking about that. Paul doesn't even have green eyes, what? I sighed, closing my eyes once more as I run my fingers through Paul's hair on the back of his head.

Okay black hair, tall figure, large hands, his muscular body from before..long curls..

I let out a shaky breath, getting a feeling inside me as I pull Paul closer to me..a lustful feeling...

Long curls, broad shoulders, light perfect skin..

I let out a soft moan, tilting my head back so Paul could get better access of my neck...now I'm starting feel hormonal..

Soft brown hair, kind perfect smile, tattoos followed by his two sparrows tattoos over his chest..

"O-Oh my god" I moaned out, letting out a shaky breath as Paul moves his lips over my face.

His soft lips, dimples and kissable cheeks, perfect body and smooth hands..his emerald green eyes..

I groaned lustfully, pulling Paul's face close to me as I smash my lips over his. I felt the sexually rush kick in, just thinking about these random features that weren't even to my partner's. But did I care at the moment? No, it just boosted up my sex drive.
I began to undress myself, taking off my shirt completely as Paul pulls down my sweatpants. I laid back, thinking about his hands caressing my bare upper body, kisses pressed along my hips and waistline.

"Mm you're such a stunning view to look at"

I nodded, feeling Paul pulled down my boxers. I stared up the ceiling, remember how his arms wrapped around, feeling his biceps and muscular body that one night we shared at the purple room. How I tugged on his curls as he thrusted inside me, and when I thrusted inside him. He was way better on top, his place was to be on top of me and it tempted me. I whimpered with ardor, closing my eyes as I bite my bottom lip, his beautiful face popping up before me.

"Mm fuck..Justin" moaned Paul as I let out a smile and shaky sigh.

Oh Harry...

===========

Harry POV

"Oh Benz.."

I sighed, staring up at my laptop screen as shook my head, resuming to printing out my pictures for my assignment. I walk over to printer, taking out the picture before placing it inside my folder. Tomorrow I turn in my assignment for my photography course, and even though I should be excited, I'm just not.

I've been down about everything, ever since Benz stopped talking to me last week. Every time I go to work, I can't help but stare outside the window in hopes of seeing him. I can't help but get distracted over him everywhere I go. Whenever I look at the crown over my computer desk, it reminds me of him.
I can't stop thinking about him no matter how hard I try, and I don't really know why.

I print out one last picture of Benz, taking it out of the printer before looking down at it. I sighed, staring at his perfect features and his blonde locks over his face. This is probably my favorite picture of him so far.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry! You have a visitor!"

"Tell them to come in!"

My door opens, Zayn stepping inside as I put my folder down and give him a smile. Without a thought, I place Benz's picture over my bed. I haven't seen him much since he and Niall started spending time together. I admit, I envy their relationship. If Zayn and Niall do really like each other, at least there's no one in the way of breaking them apart.

"Hey mate, I'm surprised to see you here"

"Yeah, I just thought I'd come by for a quick visit. Hero was excited to see me"

"Then you must've gotten on his good side. So what's up?" I asked, sitting on my desk chair as he sits down on my bed.

"Well you know Niall and I have been hanging out a lot lately, right?"

"Yeah, I've been witnessing it almost everyday"

"Well, I want things to be official between us..I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend"

"Wait, seriously?" I asked, Zayn nodding his head with a small smirk on his face.

"Are you sure about this? You do know his job might interfere with the relationship"

"I don't care about all of that. I like him for who he is, not for what he does"

"That's a great way to put it, I'm happy for you"

"Thanks" he smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

I noticed him furrowing his eyebrows, staring down at my bed. He leans over a specific item, reaching over as he picks it up. My eyes slightly widen, realizing what he was holding up. Oh shit, the picture!

"What's this?"

"No wait, Zayn!-"

"Benz Goldmine?"

I froze, letting out a sigh as I rub my face with my hands. Zayn looks up at me, snorting as a cheeky grin spreads across his face. I could feel myself blushing deeply, my cheeks burning due to the heat.

"Where'd you get this picture?..Did you take it yourself?"

"I uh..yeah, I did.." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Wow, you're very talented..There's more, aren't there?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he motions towards the folder beside me.

"Why are you so eager to know?"

"Please Haz, you think I don't know?"

"Know what?"

"That you have a thing for Benz Goldmine"

My eyes widen, the older tan boy smirking at my reaction. Why is everyone assuming that I have feelings for Benz? He's just a friend!..or was a friend...I look up at me, clearing my throat as I shook my head.

"No I don't"

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?"

"H-How are you so sure that I-I'm lying?"

"Well you stutter when you lie"

For fuck sakes. I gulped once I felt my heart skip a beat. I felt my chest tighten while my heart flutters but cracks at the same time. I run my fingers through my curls, placing my elbows over my knees as I lean my head over my hands. I closed my eyes, sighing as I shrugged.

"If I say yes, would I be wrong for it?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Well it's just.."

"What is it? His boss?"

"Well sort of. How'd you know?" I asked, looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Niall tells me almost everything, he starting to trust me now. But he hasn't told me why you stopped hanging around Benz"

"Oh, right.."

"So, is that it? His boss, whatever you want to call him?"

I groaned, rolling my eyes, standing up from my chair as I slightly pull on my curls. I felt annoyed, the more I talked about Benz, the more I think about him. I just can't get him out of my mind and I don't know to refrain myself from doing it.

"What do you want me to say? Yes? Because if I do, what good would that be. He and I live very two different worlds, he has a way more exotic lifestyle than I do. He strips in front of other people for a living! I-It seems wrong to many!"

"Just because he's a sex worker you stopped talking to him? That shouldn't stop you from liking anyone Harry, you're wrong if that the reason"

"That's not the reason.."

"You just said it was wrong!"

"No it's not wrong, Zayn!"

"Then what is it Harry? Why can't you admit that you like him?"

"Why should it matter to you?"

"Because look at you! All you been doing was moping around ever since I saw you talk to him the other day. What? You're just going to forget about him because he's a sex worker? He's still human, Harry!"

"I know he is Zayn, I first realized that from the moment I saw him!"

"Then what's your problem? Why can't you admit your feelings? Why can't you just tell him how you feel?"

"BECAUSE HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

Zayn stood silent, furrowing his eyebrows as I let out a huge sigh, facepalming my forehead as I took a seat on my bed. I started to breathe heavily, once letting out my frustration at him even though I truly didn't mean to. I felt like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders but the chest tightening is still there. It just doesn't seem to go away, it won't go away.

"What do you mean doesn't want anything to do with you?"

"I mean, he doesn't want anything to do with me. He told me he didn't want to see anymore, that his boss forbids him from ever seeing me"

"Why does his boss even care? He shouldn't have a say"

"Well he does and can because his boss is his partner! They're a couple!"

"What? That old fucker is his partner?"

"YES! And his partner forbids him from ever seeing or speaking to me ever again.." I sighed, slamming my back against my mattress.

"I didn't stop talking to him voluntarily, I was forced to stop talking to him. And ever since that day I couldn't stop thinking about him, I can't help but wonder if he's okay because his boyfriend can be an aggressive prick..And because of that, I want to see him..I want to talk to him..I want him to be safe because he might seem confident at the club but he seems so vulnerable. He lets that old fart manipulate him, Niall has even admitted it to me that night we were kicked out of the club.."

"Haz, I didn't know"

"No one knows, only Eleanor knows..That's why I've been so down because I haven't spoken to Benz in days and it's killing me.."

"You must really like him then" he chuckled, sitting beside me as I sat up, turning to him.

"It's not just that, I'm intrigued by him. Ever since the day I first saw him, all I could see was pure beauty. It wasn't because he was stripping in front of me and others, it wasn't because he was giving himself away to other people, it's not that at all...He was just, beautiful in general. He could wear rags and I would still think he's the most eye catching person in the world. I got to know him on a personal level, he's the most quiet but kind person I ever got to know. You might not know this, but I think he's the one who purchased the building and gave all rights to Mr. Patterson"

"You're kidding?"

"I'm not, it was him. And I want nothing more than to thank him but I can't. He doesn't want anything to do with me...And I honestly can't stand the fact of never seeing him again"

"You really do miss him, huh?"

"It's killing me inside.." I admitted, staring down at the ground.

Zayn wraps his arm around me, patting my shoulder as I run my fingers through my curls. I closed my eyes, many thoughts running through my head. I felt at war with my own emotions and it's slowly frustrating me, leading me to hate myself because I can't accept the fact of never speaking to Benz ever again. I don't want to accept it but I'm forced to...

"Who knows Harry, something good might come out of this. You'll see"

"And how exactly do you know?"

"I don't, you'll just have to wait and see for yourself"

I look over at the picture of Benz, sighing as I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe Zayn's right, something might come out of this. My assignment is complete, that must be the good thing. I'll just have to wait and see, especially since I don't know what it could be.

Even if it means never seeing Benz Goldmine ever again.

=============

Benz POV

"Five minutes until showtime, Benz"

"Yeah I know"

The host nods before walking out of my room, leaving me to stare at my own reflection at the mirror. I furrowed my eyebrows, running my fingers through my hair as confusion struck my mind. Last night was a roller coaster in my mind, I don't really know what happened. All I know is that Paul and I had the most amazing sex last night, except that he wasn't the one doing the work for me. What was I thinking last night? Why was I thinking about Harry?

I heard the door open, Paul walking inside my dressing room. He closes the door, walking over to me as he hands me the black bag. He leans over and pecks my lips as he strokes my bare back with his hand.

"Do great for me tonight sweetheart, you might even get a special treat tonight if you do"

"Oh I hope so" I grinned, putting on my pink fur coat.

As long as its not another round of sex.

"Make sure you fill up this bag as well. You know how happy it makes me when my boy becomes successful"

Successful in his eyes but in my eyes, I'm a failure being a part of this job.

"Yeah babe, I know...I won't let you down. Walk me to the stage?"

"Of course"

He pulls me in for another kiss, his lips meeting mine as I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. Somehow, it feels different. I pulled away, taking his hand as I lead him out of the dressing room. As we were walking backstage, I noticed Niall out at the club area. He was talking to that familiar tan guy, Zayn. I internally gasp, holding in my smile as I finally get backstage. Niall most likely has a man!

"Shine out there, don't let me down"

"I'll try my best. I love you"

"Love you more"

He turns away and walks off, leaving me to adjust my crown as I wait for the curtains to open. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths as I prepare myself. Here we go, I have to nail this perform tonight. For some reason, I feel a bit hyped up as if I was expecting someone to be here. I nodded, biting my bottom lip as I heard the host speaking through the microphone.

"NOW EVERYONE! PLEASE WELCOME OUR GLITZY CROWNED PERFORMER, BENZ GOLDMINE!"

The curtains open as the spotlight shines over my face. I look around, people already throwing their money at me. I get on the stage once the music starts, stripping off my coat as I toss it to the side. I look out towards the crowd, nothing. I shook my head, moving my hips around dance around the stage. What am I looking for? Who am I looking for?
I move towards the pole, wrapping my leg around it as I start to twirl around. I tilt my head back, hearing the constant cheering and screaming from the crowd. Suddenly I noticed a flash from the corner of my eye. I stopped twirling, standing up as I look around to see where the flash came from, excitement inside me. It wasn't until I noticed the flash came from a blonde girl's phone from the crowd. Disappointment took over me, expecting to see brown curls, emerald green eyes.

The thing I was hoping to see tonight was Harry's presence.

I look out into the crowd, making me look down as I let out a shaky breath. I wanted Harry to be here..I took a deep breath, leaping over the pole as I continued on with my pole dancing moves. I hung on the pole, doing one last twirl with my head tilted back..

And a single tear streaming down my face.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Sorry it's been a while. I just needed a small break guys, my apologies. Here's a quick update, hopefully the chapter isn't too boring for you guys.

Also, this story got ranked #1 for the '#hustin' tag! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 That is so damn exciting ahhhh! Thank you all so much, we're close to 400 reads! I love you guys, thank you for the support! 🥰☺️😘😭😭

A moment of you time, I'm hoping you all can do me a little favor...🙏🏽
A lovely dear writer, 1Dering_About_You , is in need of  original poems for her book 'Forget Me Not'. Please go to her profile and read the message on her message board regarding the poems. If you want to feature your own written poem in her story, give it a shot and message her.
While you're at it, read her story as well. I, personally, love the story so far and I could tell it's going to be a great one so check it out! 🥰

Anyways, please excuse any unedited mistakes! 😅

Please comment, vote, & follow.

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy! 💕

- DAMARI 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 867 46
I finally focus enough to see who it is. Jarred? I start panting worriedly. I try to get away from Jarred, scurrying across the hardwood floor, tryin...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
19.1K 748 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...