Alpha Moretti

By lemonsunflower

*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after... More

Before You Begin!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 *Christmas Special*
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors Note
Fun Facts
Q&A

Chapter 16

110K 4K 1.9K
By lemonsunflower

I stomped into the pack house just as a storm began to roll in.

"Hey babe. You're back early?" Malik looked over the book he was reading, with Luca, to look at me.

I just rolled my eyes and left the room to go to my favorite spot in the house.

The library.

The library in this house was actually huge and filled with books dated centuries ago. I'm pretty sure that's with the help of Moretti though.

I shut the library door behind me and went to my favorite section. I pick out a random book and sit down against the shelves. There were seats, obviously, I just liked sitting against the shelves more.

The book I randomly chose was none other than the Goblet of Fire.

I loved Harry Potter. Whoever doesn't love Harry Potter will be shunned in my life. (And if you're wondering, I'm totally a slytherin.)

As I sat down, I flip to the first page and began reading the book for the millionth time.

I was dived into the world of hogwarts and the Triwizard tournament.

But soon enough, I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I put my finger in between the pages just so I don't loose my spot in the story. My eyes close and I fall asleep.

———

The boys hands landed roughly on my shoulders and pushed me down.

Again?! Really?

"There's no way you're the Alphas only son! You're too small!" Kyle sneered

Wait, why wasn't it Beau?

I feel my eyes water.

You're having lucid dreams. Cmon, control your emotions.

"Aw, is the little omega crying now?" Kyle mocked.

I shook my head and tried to blink back my little fourteen year old tears.

You got this. Control it Liam. Control it.

"The omega is crying! Aw, how cute." Sneered Kyle

"Hey! What do you think you guys are doing?" I hear a voice from behind me.

It's... faceless?

The figure had no face at all. Some would find it terrifying, others would find it intriguing. I was the latter.

Kyle looked up at The figure, and his face drained of color. He still tried to put up a strong front though.

"Showing this little omega his actual place in the pack." He crosses his arms.

The faceless figure now stood protectively in front of my figure that was sprawled on the ground.

Oh goddess, I need to run and get out of here.

"His actual place is with his family, the Luna and Alpha. Now you little dick better run before I hurt you, way more than you hurt Liam. And before I tell his parents." He somehow spoke.

Kyles false front failed.

The man took a threatening step forward, and Kyle turned around and ran quickly into the pack house.

He gave a satisfied huff, and held out his hand.

Oh, like hell i'm taking this dudes hand.

I rolled my eyes and didn't take his hand. I stood up on my own and dusted off the dirt on the back of my pants. "I could've handled that on my own. I didn't need your help."

The man just sighed. "He was about to beat you to a pulp. You stood no chance."

Who was this man to say I stood no chance, hm? And where was his voice even coming from?! He has no mouth!

"Excuse me? I can fight just as much as he can." I scrunched up my nose.

The figure placed his hands on his hips. "No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No, you can't."

"Yes. I. Can." I growl.

Why am I arguing with him? I don't know who he is.

He just faces me, standing, emotionless.

What? There was no emotion he could really give.

"I thought best friends are supposed to believe in you, and help you up after you get knocked down." I shake my head.

What the hell Liam? This dude is not your best friend and I'm not sure where the hell this was coming from.

He just snorts. "Best friends laugh when you get knocked down and give you the harsh reality.".

You're not my best friend. You're a fucking creep!

"Hey, follow me. I have a place to show you." He changes the subject, and turns around to bolt into the forest.

Oh hell no. But sadly, I could not yet control this lucid dream.

I smile and run after him, barely being able to keep up.

You're crazy Liam! Stop following this man!

The figure stops at a small clearing with a little stream.

Him stopping didn't register to me fast enough, and I full on run into his back.

We both fall with an "oomph" into the grass, barely missing getting wet in the stream.

He laughs, and I get off of him, because it was super weird being on top of him.

We continue to laugh for a while, until we eventually calm down.

Or at least he does. I'm not sure why I'm laughing.

I'm too busy studying clouds and their interesting shapes, to notice He was saying my name.

"Li."

"Hm?"

"Liam?"

"What?" I get annoyed and turn my head to see him.

He's facing me, the energy around us turning intense. The mood quickly shifted to one I knew nothing of.

Suddenly, his face started to flicker.

Again. His face is flickering again.

His face slowly was flickering and morphing into something, or rather someone else.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. I didn't scream or run like last time. I was genuinely curious as to what the hell was happening.

The face began to look strangely familiar. But I couldn't put my hands onto who it was.

Then it clicked.

It was-

———

"Liam!" I was shook awake by none other than Moretti himself.

I groan and put my hand on my head, which now had a pounding headache.

"Let's get you to a bed." He offers. His hand resting on my shoulder.

I push his hand off me and I stand up.

"Li," he hesitates.

"Who even is she, Moretti?" I say before I can even think.

Moretti stands up, no longer bent down.

"Like, if she was a lover or..." I babble on.

Moretti just shakes his head. I stop when he does.

"Elizabeth is...dangerous. I told you to leave so you wouldn't be harmed." He simply explains.

"How in the world would I be harmed by her, Moretti? I'm a werewolf for goddesses sake. And so are you." I exasperate.

He just shakes his head. "You don't understand. Li."

"What do I not understand?!" I almost yell.

"She's going to try to get close to you. But whatever happens, under any circumstance, never speak a word to her. Ever." He warns.

I put the book back on the shelf and glare at Moretti.

"Tell me why she's so dangerous then." I cross my arms.

He just shakes his head. "I can't. It's for your safety."

I just scoff.

"Li." He says seriously.

"You keeping information about her is putting me in more danger. Don't you realize that? You say she's dangerous, and to be prepared or some shit, but I can't be prepared if I don't know why." I make a fair point. "Please just tell me."

He shakes his head.

"Trust me, it's better if you don't know."

———

(Heyyoooo whats poppin y'all?

How's your week been? Good? Bad?

Anyways, Liam mentioned at the beginning that he is a slytherin. Which I feel like is suitable for his character. But I'm a ravenclaw. (Shoutout to my ravenclaws) what house are you? I'm curious ;) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 73.4K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
17K 759 23
Landon's want for a fairy tale romance and children have always been important to him. Necessary even. He really thought he was going to end up with...
254K 12.7K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
2.2M 77.7K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...