I'm Holding On To You. (Teen...

By epiceviladventureme1

Derek finds his mate. Scott finds his mate and surprise surprise Peter finds his mate..And Stiles falls in lo... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17 Full Moon Scott And Peter!
Part 18 Full Moon. Derek And Stiles.

Part 6

3.1K 153 3
By epiceviladventureme1

Stiles's Point Of View.

I left Derek's after dinner, for some reason it felt comfortable to be around him, but why?

Ugh I hate feeling confuse, I might not be smart but I tend to know this things, I went my whole sixteen years pinning for Lydia, being in love with her from far away, trying my hardest for her to acknowledge me.

And now I can care less what she thinks of me, and that freaked me out, how can I feel this way?

And why is Derek a big part of what I'm feeling?

with a resolve sigh I dial Danny's number and it rang twice.

''Stiles, what's up?'' I hear his groggy voice.

''Did I wake you?'' I tried to sound guilty but really I wasn't.

I need it help and even if Danny wasn't my best friend, well he was gay so he should tell me if what I'm feeling was just a confusion or the real thing.

''I need to talk to you, so meet me at the park.'' I said and I heard voices in the background.

''Stiles, why is it that whenever I have someone with me you call and disrupt my happy time? I mean do you hate me so much? You do know, you are a horrible human being right?'' I rolled my eyes at his words, I could hear him getting ready as he was speaking.

''Are you naked? Danny were you doing the nasty with a boy? oh my God you're going to end up getting pregnant.'' He scoffs at my comment.

''I'm on my way, stop aggravating me, I might be gay but I can still kick your ass.'' Danny stated than hung up.

Fair enough, the fairy can kick my ass.

I always wonder how Danny hooks up so fast, I mean the boy looked so innocent and shy.

I bet he was a beast in bed, my thoughts lead me to this one question, was Danny a thrower or a catcher?

Would I be the Thrower or the catcher?

If it was with Derek I knew my role in that relationship, why am I not freaking out with this?

When I was into Lydia I always worried that I wouldn't be enough for her.

It was too much pressure and me being a virgin was worst, in fact I think I was the only one who was a virgin in the whole school.

Scott had finally done it with Allison, I wonder how Peter would feel about that.

Huh and that lead me to my next question, would Scott be ok at being the catcher?

''Ok I'm here, what the hell could you possibly want at this time of day'' He narrow his eyes and I blink in confusion.

Time of day? Well hell what time it is?

I look around me to see it was already dark, wow time really fly when you're a confused drug addict teenager.

I pop an aderall remembering, that I had pick them up before coming to meet with Danny boy.

''Hey Danny are you the catcher?'' I ask and Danny looked at me in a funny way.

''What?'' I rolled my eyes.

''I thought all you gays knew your words.'' He still looked confuse.

''You know, the catcher, bottom, the girl in the relation ship, the taker, the one that takes it up the ass.'' I finish explaining to him and Danny groan.

''My God, I stand corrected you are a horrible horrible person.'' He sighs and I chuckled.

''Danny compliments won't get me to sleep with you.'' I pipe and I was surprised at how easy those words came out of my mouth.

''What do you want Stiles, I'm sure you didn't call me here to ask me about my personal life.'' He protests and I smile at him.

He takes a seat next to me and I couldn't help but to notice how cute he looks, his sex hair and his beautiful eyes, not as beautiful as Derek's but yeah, Danny was one sexy bitch and he knew it.

''I might be gay.'' I mumble loud enough so only Danny could hear me, I mean we were alone in the park seeing as it was dark and we were all suppose to be at home in bed.

''Really? I was wondering when you would come to terms with your sexuality.'' Danny chided lazily.

''So you think I really am, I mean I'm not just imagining things right.'' I admitted defeated.

''Yeah, I mean maybe you didn't know til you met the one person that brought out the gay in you but you are definitely gay.'' Danny crawls slowly looking at me.

''Stiles, is not me right?'' Danny adds I turn to look at him confuse, him what?

''What do you mean?'' I ask and he blushed, Danny actually blushed.

''I'm not the one your crushing on? Right I mean, I like you as a friend but not in a romantic way.'' Danny explains and I snort at his comment.

''Dude please, I can do so much better than you.'' I reply and he roll his eyes.

''Right because it only took you sixteen years to realize that you're gay, oh and by the way you're a catcher.'' He winked at me when he saw my mouth drop wide open.

''So who's the lucky guy, and please tell me he is not out of your league, because you tend to like those who are, and you know they will never even consider you for a date, wait is not Jackson is it? Oh man that would be hilarious first you had the hots for Lydia Jackson's woman and now Jackson, damn Stiles you have the crappiest luck.'' He finish talking and I scoffed.

''No you buttlicker, is not Jackson ew.'' I shudder in disgust just by saying his name.

''Is someone else.'' I murmur and got sad, Derek was so out of my league and already had a mate.

''Thanks for helping me out Danny, you help me realize that I'm gay.'' He smile and hug me tight to him.

''My pleasure Stiles, I don't really like you but us gays have to stick together, so if you need help I'm there for you, and hope you get your man, now let me get back to mine.'' He kissed my cheek and walked away from me.

I smile at his retreating form and stood up to walk to my jeep.

Ok so I'm gay, and in love with a wolf who hated me and wanted to kill me, and now is actually nice enough to me.

Who has a mate.

How am I suppose to compete with that, Peter said that once you find your mate, you don't have eyes for anyone else, so Derek wont like anyone but his mate, that made me sick to my stomach, I just now found out that I have feelings for Derek only to lose him to his mate.

I needed to stay away from Derek and the other wolves, I'll avoid them and let them live their happy life with their mates.

Derek's Point Of View.

I was standing outside of Stiles's window, I smelled him coming and I got happy but than my happy face turn into a frowned, My mates scent was mixed with that boy's, the one from the theaters.

I ducked in the bushes when I saw him looking out the window, his cell rings and he looks at the caller id.

He sighs and answers the cell, ''Yeah Scott what's up?'' He didn't sound happy to hear from Scott and that worried me.

''No Scott, I can't come over and You can't come over here, I'm grounded'' Stiles tells Scott.

''My dad doesn't want me to hang out with you, Peter and Derek or the rest of that pack and since I got him fired, well I feel like I need to listen to him, so there you have it, I'll talk to you soon bye.'' Stiles hang up and stare out the window, he turns back to face the door and than back to his window.

His dad came and stand right next to him to look out the window.

''So are you sure you don't want to spend your last night here with Scott and the rest of your friends, before you leave tomorrow.'' Stiles's dad ask him and I was confused, Stiles was leaving?

''It's ok dad, I made up my mind and I want to spend my last night with you.'' Stiles smiles sadly and his dad just nodded.

''Well than supper is almost done, your plane leaves tomorrow at 8am so make sure you pack enough for the whole summer.'' Stiles just nodded still staring out his window.

Stiles was leaving town for summer, but why?

He was leaving us, me and without even telling Scott.

My heart was breaking, my mate was leaving me.

I needed to tell him the truth before he leaves tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 193 17
Izuku is on the ground facing Katuki, a stronger Katsuki with the ability to create explosions from his entire body, not just his palms. Izuku try to...
4M 85.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
508K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
364K 19.7K 22
Katsuki Bakugou was almost completely deaf. He could barely hear his own explosions anymore, but that didn't stop him from trying to become a pro her...