Love is War

By DreamWriter24

After being sent back to their channels by Mage, the brony analysts find themselves stuck in Equestria, prep... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Where in Celestia's name are we?
Chapter 2: Equestria? War? Celestia's Daughter? WHAT?
Chapter 4: You're one of us now
Chapter 5: What can We do???
Chapter 6: Chaos, Confusion, and Catastrophes
Chapter 7: Sweet Moments, and Awkward Situations
Chapter 8: A Sunken Heart
Chapter 9: Girl's Night In
Chapter 10: You Are a Princess!
Chapter 11:Guy's Night Out
Chapter 12: It's a Matter of Trust
Chapter 13: Not Just a Dream
Chapter 14: Dreams...
Chapter 15:....And Nightmares
I'm Scared

Chapter 3: Dear Princess Celestia: Equestria at War

258 5 0
By DreamWriter24

          After everyone had been brought to the throne room, Princess Cadance stood and began to speak. "You all have been brought here because as you may already know, " she gestured at everyponies' injuries "Equestria is at war." The room exploded in a frenzy of angry shouting, stomping, fear, and shocked suprise. Candance shifted nervously from hoof to hoof. She glanced at the mini Celestia. Luna and Twilight both shrunk back, not knowing what to do. Celestia stood up, ready to silence them, but mini Celestia stopped her. "I got this." She said. She gently spread her wings, and her horn began to glow a sparkling gold. In an instant everyone was silenced and attentive. "Everypony calm down!" Dr. Wolf smiled at her gratefully. "If we're going to not die, you need to listen to us. I know you're confused and probably a little bit scared. But that's why we-" she glanced at Celestia. She shook her head. "Why I  brought you here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
70.5K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
15.4K 1.3K 35
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
37.3K 893 134
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...