Broken (SasuNaru / NaruSasu)

By The_one_with_no_name

Status: Completed They met when they were seven. It was a fated meeting. Friendship grew to attraction and a... More

Announcement!
Prologue
1. Konoha High School
2. Spark
3. Knight in Shining Armor
4. Döppleganger
5. Mixed Signals
6. The Culprit
7. The Breaking Point
8. The Kindest Heart
9. Heartbeats
10. Love, Jealousy and Deception
11. The Unspeakable
Small Announcement
12. A Healing Journey Begins
13. Remorse, Redemption and Reconciliation
14. Reunion
15. Dates
16. Love Is An Explosion
Book Cover
Covid-19 Outbreak
17. Home
18. Be My Valentine
19. Namikaze Sora
20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"
21. Withering Dreams
22. Hope
23. Trouble In Paradise
24. Loneliness
25. Help
26. Family Matters
27. Misfits
28. Broken Heart, Broken Mind
30. Unbreakable Bond
31. Invisible Pain
32. Giving Him Up
33. Girlfriends and Best Friends
34. The Pendant.
35. The Third Wheel
36. The Secret
37. Longing
38. Selflessness
39. The Future
40. The Ramen That Changed Everything
41. Unexpected Turn
42. Miracles
Wattpad Rant
43. Parenting 101
44. Torture
45. Inseparable
46. The Five Stages of Grief
47. Love and Loss
48. Together Forever
Thanks
10K Special Announcement

29. Jealousy

1.1K 44 64
By The_one_with_no_name

Shisui didn't know how to get to his baby brother. He had shut everyone out of his life. Then Naruto showed up a week later.

"Is Sasuke home?"

"In his bedroom. He doesn't want to see anyone"

"He doesn't have to see me." Naruto got inside and went to the bedroom, he knocked. "Sasuke...kun" he bit his lip and tried to remain strong. He didn't want to call him Uchiha-san, didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"I made a mistake that day. I am sorry. I don't want to lose your friendship" he cried silently "I freaked you out, I'm sure I have....you don't even remember me and I kiss-..."

"Shut up!!!" Sasuke broke a vase against the door "just fucking leave me alone. Maybe you should have thought of our friendship before you fucking kissed me you sicko!!"

He couldn't get the thoughts off his mind. Him holding Naruto's hand, kissing him, making love to him. He wanted all of that and more but those are impure unallowed emotions.

"Forgive me, Sasuke-kun. I won't leave you alone. That's what friends are for"

In rage Sasuke opened the door and placed his hand on Naruto's neck wanting to strangle him. But that prompted another flashback.

He dropped to his knees, screaming in pain. It was too much for his brain to process. If he could he would just shut his mind off.

Then in that panicky moment, with Naruto holding him trying to ease his pain, his brother on the phone calling an ambulance; Sasuke's eyes met the blue ones of his lover. There was no more pain, just silence. He felt as if he was looking at the sun itself.

"Naruto" he called him in such a familiar tone, tears streaming down his face. Then his body gave up.

"Sasuke-teme! Wake up!" Naruto blamed himself for causing his significant other so much pain.

He and Shisui followed the ambulance to the hospital. When the raven haired boy woke up. He was confused as to why he was in the hospital.

He sat up when he saw Naruto "Usuratonkachi, you're okay!!" He cleared his throat "not that I was worried or anything"

Naruto was confused, said nothing in reply. Sasuke in retrospect forgot all about what happened the last week. Shisui took Naruto aside and comforted him.

The older man couldn't begin to understand what it felt like to see the love of your life just completely forget about you and even go as far as not return your feelings anymore.

Sasuke and Naruto went home together. He had talked to the guys in group chat. He kept a façade for Sasuke. He would no longer show his feelings towards Sasuke.

No more advances or hints. Naruto removed his ring, he had made his choice in that week. He and Sasuke were no longer together. The Uchiha made the choice for him.

Sasuke on the other hand was being more friendly. He was more himself, as if the last breakdown released him from a burden he was unaware of. He had finally overcome the mental block he had subconsciously created to protect himself. A block he had created the day of the accident.

"Ya...Naruto" Temari approached him "you know since Chōji only uses the room when he is spending the night over, I was hoping my baby brother can use the room. He is visiting me and well you know"

"Ha..." He replied absentmindedly "feel free"

"Naruto-..." Her words cut off by the sound of her phone "oh it's him....he's here early...honestly this guy" she sighed, excused herself then left.

He got his tea and walked to his work station. It was reasonably smaller because of Sasuke's early complaints. He heard a commotion but just ignored it as he was too focused on the finishing the restoration of a painting he received last week.

"Naruto, won't you come meet my baby brother!!" He heard Temari's cheerful voice.

"I'm working right now, Temari"

He heard shoes clicking, the sound getting closer "Naruto," he heard a low male voice, a familiar one.
He lifted his head to meet Gaara's seafoam green eyes, his distinct short red hair and the red tattoo on his forehead.

"Hey, Gaara" He smiled, feeling a warmth when he saw him "nice seeing you again"

"Should have known you're the guy she keeps telling me I should meet" he chuckled.

"Wait what is this?!!!! You smile?!!! You know each other?" She crossed her arms "I feel betrayed"

Gaara blushed looking away when she mentioned him smiling.
"Gaara and I met when I was in Suna for the urgent painting restoration." Naruto flushed when he remembered something and his eyes widen when he heard Gaara's voice.

"Still taken?" Gaara read the sadness on his face. The redhead's eyes travelled to Naruto's hand not spotting the ring but instead seeing the whiteness of where it used to be "I'll take that as a no."

"It's complicated"

"Are you together?"

"No, just friends" Naruto swallowed the bitterness.

"You told me you'd give me a chance if you weren't dating. One date"

"You still want to go out with me?"

"What do I say? You left a pretty goddamn good impression." He smirked "tonight, you and me okay?"

"Okay..." He wanted to give himself a chance. A chance to forget about his first and only love.

"What's going on here?" Sasuke had two cups of tea, one he intended to hand over to Naruto. He handed Naruto one, the boy was a bit taken aback and accepted it despite having already made one for himself.

"My baby brother is going on a date!! With Naruto!!!" She squealed "I'm shipping you two already!!"

Sasuke's sip of tea ended up all over Naruto's face when he spat it out of shock. The twenty-one year old woman was not going to freak out unless it was a romantic date.

"Teme, what the hell! You almost ruined my work" Naruto checked none of the liquid sprayed on the painting and side pulling the stand away.

"Yo-...you're...uhm..." He got nervous, it was a personal question.

"I like men, I'm gay. I'm a friend of Dorothy's. I'm batting for the other team...you're acting like it's the discovery of the century."

"Well you know...you're not..."

"The stereotypical gay guy in every sitcom?" He sighed and Sasuke nodded.

"And you have a son...." He pointed to the baby playing with Kitsune. "And I thought you were engaged..."

"That was a one night thing...and I don't regret it. I got the most amazing son in the world" Naruto smiled momentarily and then it faded not wanting to answer it. "I was engaged....Any other questions?"

"Have you....no nothing never mind. I'm just...you know a bit shocked"

"I guess. Sorry I got defensive. I need to go clean myself.. because someone spat tea all over me" he walked away.

The redhead teen stood next to Sasuke "don't even think of asking him out now. You missed your chance" he side glared at him and walked away.

"We're just friends" Sasuke said in his defense.

"I can see the way you look at him. That's in no way just friends." The redhead continued his walk.

He saw Naruto leave that evening with the mysterious eye make up wearing asshole.
'Am I jealous? No, why would I be?'

After the date, Naruto and Gaara got back to the penthouse and stood in the terrace.
"Gaara, I don't want to lead you on. My heart already belongs to someone else, but that someone no longer shares my feelings. If he were to remember me and ask me back, I would take him in without hesitation. I want to move on. But I don't know if I can-..."

Gaara gently placed his hand on Naruto's chin and pulled him in for a kiss. The blond was vulnerable. He needed someone by his side, someone to love him. But the kiss wasn't as intense as when he kissed Sasuke. Still he gave in to it, he wanted to fall in love with someone else. Be happy for his remaining days.

"Naruto, give yourself a healing chance. You helped me, now let me help you"

"I can't promise I won't end up breaking your heart" Naruto held his hand.

"I'd still remain by your side, no matter what. I feel so strongly about you. If I can't be your lover then I'll be your friend. But I am asking you to give us a chance first"

"Okay," he owed it to himself first and then to Gaara.

From inside the house, Sasuke could see them. In his eyes, they were all lovey dovey. Temari was psyched about it all, her brother had been so withdrawn until last summer and now she knows why.
"Aren't they cute Shikamaru?"

"Stop peeping," he sighed, he was hesitant about it all. "What's on your mind Sasuke? You look like you have something to say"

"They just look so close for...you know just first date"

"They knew each other before. Gaara told me he asked Naruto out when he was in Suna. But Naruto rejected him. Well...he was engaged so-..." Temari shrugged.

"Was it Sora's mother?" A stupid question since Naruto told him just earlier he was gay.

"No, just this idiot he's been dating since last senior year semester. The dumbass proposed to Naruto on his eighteenth birthday" Shikamaru was not much a fan of what was happening.

"Then what happened?" Sasuke asked, unaware he was the dumbass in question.

"Well-...according to Naruto, they broke up a couple of weeks ago. He told him they were just friends" Shikamaru sighed

"Ha..." Sasuke pondered on why that sounded familiar. "Maybe it's best this way"

"You don't know how much Naruto loves...him" he got up "nothing good will come out of this"

🍥🦆🍥🦆🍥

Naruto delivered on his promise, giving that chance to Gaara. He didn't entirely regret it. Though Sora was not that much of a fan of Gaara. The boy would hide behind his dad whenever he saw the redhead.
"I'm telling you it's the mean look"

"What mean look?" He side eyed him.

"That one" Naruto chuckled "he's still a baby, Dattebayo?"

"You just need a tattoo on your forehead" he took a red marker and wrote on Naruto's forehead much to his dismay.

"Well then you need whiskers" he whistled as he drew whiskers on Gaara. The redhead just entertained his child-like behaviour. "Perfect, now your charisma and charm is through the roof"

"Is it?" He leaned in seductively and kissed him. Naruto fell backward on the bed and Gaara chuckled. "Alright, I believe you. The whiskers are magical"

He cuddled to Naruto. Kisses shared here and there, slightly more passionate and it made the blond uncomfortable. He tried to hide it, he wanted to just give himself to another man. They have been dating for a month now and he wanted to share that experience with someone other than Sasuke.

But his body refused it, and when his mind and heart were in a conflict; His heart always won. He pulled away, physically in pain.
"Naruto?" He saw him breathing heavy, hand on his chest "it hurts?"

"Ha" he calmed himself down, Gaara got him some water. "I'll be fine"

"I'm sorry" he held his hand. Gaara felt responsible for what had happened every single time.

"It's not your fault, trust me. I...was pushing myself-..."

"You don't have to do something you're not comfortable doing"

"It was...for me too, dattebayo?" Naruto felt himself pulled and he just rested his head on Gaara's chest.

"We don't have to rush it. We can go at your own pace Naruto. I don't expect you to move on so fast."

He left his blond boyfriend resting in the bedroom. Gaara walked downstairs half naked, flaunting his body as if it were no big deal.

"What are you looking at?" He glared at the guys sitting there drinking. They were not fully drunk but they were getting there.

"You and Naruto had fun?" Rock Lee smirked getting closer and touching Gaara's abs.

"Personal space" he sighed as his comment was left ignored "Naruto's not feeling well"

"Is that how you guys get it on? 'Gaara, I feel so sick, I have a severe case of horniness. It can only be cured by your big dick in me dattebayo' " Kiba joined him, slouching over Gaara's shoulder.

"Personal space" he repeated. Behind him Sasuke has choked on his soda. The shock was so great that he decided to just join them for a drink even though he was underage. He took the whole bottle and just started chugging.

He did not want to think of the guy he was crushing on in any sexual positions and certainly not with another man.

Gaara did not have the patience to deal with drunk people but they started getting too loud and annoying him too much to allow him to make dinner for Naruto. He was about to raise his voice as it's been 45 minutes of their annoying behavior and that is exactly his limit.

"What's going on here?" Naruto's soft voice filled the place.

"Naruto!! How was the butt fuck with mr sexy abs?!!" Kiba went to Naruto, a bit too close for comfort for the blond.

"Personal space" the Namikaze slapped him out of the way immediately. He too did not like people too close. Only a few were given that prevelage.

"Naruto!! It's the-..." Rock-Lee hiccuped.

"Oh no..."

"The youthful power of love" he drank a shot "woooooo"

"That is right my boy!! I'm so proud of you Lee!! You are living your youthful years to the max!!"

"Gai sensei!!!!"

"Lee!!"

"Gai sensei!!!"

"Leeeee!!!"

"Gai sensei!!!!"

Naruto facepalmed at these two idiots. He still did not know how the fuck Gai sensei gets in his house every single time. He was starting to be convinced he was some interdimentional being with the power to teleport.

"Ya...Usuratonkachi" Sasuke hiccuped.

"Sasuke-kun?" Naruto frowned upon seeing him in that state "you're drunk"

"I have something to tell you!!" He chugged from the bottle again, he had drunken too much in such a small amount of time that it all hit him at once and it hit him hard.

"I think you've had enough" he walked closer to stop him.

"Shh shh shh" he put his finger on Naruto's lips and then leaned in, almost kissing him. Naruto could smell the strong scent of alcohol. "Everyone!! I have a confession to make!" He stumbled.
"I, Sasuke Uchiha, love this blond idiot" then he went on to throw up right then and there.

"What a youthful confession!!" Lee cheered.

"Sasuke-kun, you've had enough" Naruto didn't take his confession to heart since he was drunk. He stopped him from reaching the other bottle. "Shikamaru, you know how I feel about this"

"It was a moment of weakness. It's not my fault they don't drink moderately" he was having a buzz, slightly on the drunk side but not too much.

"They're underage, Shikamaru. Forget it we'll talk when you're sober"

"Yes mom" he took another shot.

Naruto felt the weight of Sasuke become lighter and smiled when he saw Gaara carrying him.
"Thank you" he walked besides him.

Naruto got a basket and put a plastic bag around it for Sasuke to throw up into when he feels sick.

"Sasuke is the guy you love isn't he?" Gaara broke the silence between them. "He was your fiancé wasn't he?" He had never really asked the identity of his fiancé before. It always erased Naruto's smile whenever he mentioned him in the past but now it was easy seeing how Naruto cared for him.

"Gaara, can we talk about this later please?"

"You're going to break up with me"

"I won't, I like being with you."

"Maybe not now. But you are going to. It's just a matter of time. It had always been a matter of time"

"Gaara, please" he heard the door slam a moment later. He stayed by Sasuke's side looking after him. When the drunk teen finally fell asleep, Naruto left to his bedroom.

🍥🦆🍥🦆🍥

It was not a good morning. The boys were hungover, things between Naruto and Gaara were extremely tense. He wanted to talk to him but then his Suna boyfriend didn't want to talk.

He just had to leave the house. He got ready with his son and they left together. He tried to focus on Sora, to just be happy with his son. But even as he smiled at his son while they played, his mind was thinking of all the problems.

"There's no escaping it, is it?" He sighed and felt small mittens on his cheeks. "Sora-chan, I really envy you. You have nothing to worry about. I wish it would remain like this forever"

They got to the playground and he let him go play. There were couple more toddlers in the playground soon. He got his sketchbook out and started drawing his son from afar. He didn't notice how his actions came a bit off to the people who did not know he was one of the kids' dad.

He looked too young to be a dad, and no brother would be available this time of school day. He stood up when he heard his son cry.

Some of the parents were concerned and were trying to get the kids in a safe area.
"Sora-chan" he made his way to his son, the cute one just hid behind his dad. "I'm sorry he doesn't like it when strangers get too close" Naruto smiled.

"Oh..." The woman smiled back, blushing even "we were a bit concerned, kids they wonder off you know"

"Ha...thank you for your concern. Has there been any creepy figure-..." His eyes trailed off to exactly what he was asking.

Since they were too focused on him and Sora they didn't notice the strange man. He had taken the opportunity to kidnap one of the kids in hopes of selling them for a hefty amount.

"Hey!! Stop!!" He shouted "Kitsune, stay with Sora" the baby looked at his dad wanting to get picked up but then his dad just ran away.

"Papa!!" He cried out loud wanting to follow but Kitsune easily stopped him by biting his hoodie.

Naruto ran as fast as he could. The adrenaline rush, the need to save the child made him forget about every signal sent to his body that he should stop.

Through a narrow unvisited pathway in the park and then dead end. That was blocked.
He turned around and saw Naruto behind him. So he got a knife, threatening to slit her throat if he comes near.

The child was crying calling for her parents. She was five at most, she got too scared, not understanding what death is or any complex concepts she bit her kidnapper.

He screamed in pain and dropped her then he kicked her away as revenge. Naruto's breath shallowed.
"Oji-san" she called for him and crawled.

Naruto knew, he knew that the resolve he had to spare Toneri that day could not be displayed to this man.
He still came at the child, he wasn't going to leave any witnesses.

But then a kick shot him against the wall. "You want to die first?!"

Naruto said nothing, the knife swung at him and he blocked the hand. He broke the assailants arm, breaking the other one when it swang a closed fist.

He was blinded by anger, hurt and a desperate need to revenge. He felt the hold of the toddler on his leg.
"Oji-san!! Please stop!!" She cried. That's when Naruto woke up from it. His fingers an inch away from the man's throat.

If she hadn't done that, he would have punctured through his throat and killed him. He had already hit him, countless times, the man was coughing up blood.

"Oji-san" she cried.

"It's okay." He kneeled beside her and she was a bit afraid of him. "I'm not going to hurt you. I got angry he hurt you. I didn't mean to scare you" He patted her head and his warm touch reassured her.

Naruto got his phone and called the police. He carried the little girl in his arms as she was hurt. She held on to him, he was her own superhero.

He found cops already in the park, the mother was in distress.
"Mama!!"

"Makoto-chan?" She looked up and saw her with the boy from earlier. "Makoto!!" She ran to her daughter and held her close "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!!"

Naruto smiled and walked off to where his baby boy was sniffling whilst hugging Kitsune. Surely, his papa has left him there all by himself for all eternity.

"Sora-chan" he looked up and saw him but then just cried and stayed with Kitsune. He had left him alone too many times already. "Papa is sorry he left you alone" he rubbed his son's back "but you know we must always help those in need, Dattebayo?"

Sora was being hotheaded. He didn't want to hear it.
"Oji-san!!" The girl ran to him and handed him a flower. "Thank you, Oji-san"

"Ha, anytime Makoto-chan" Sora's eyes widen when he saw him pat the girl's head and accept flowers. He left Kitsune and pushed Makoto away from his dad.

"Papa! My papa" he hugged Naruto but then he saw the girl's eyes well up with tears.

"Sora-chan, we don't treat people that way" Naruto offered his hand to Makoto "you need to apologize" the disappointed look on his dad's face was torture to the toddler.

"Sowy..." He said while pouting, she smiled at him and it just made him feel happy too. Sora got closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ha...that's surprising" Naruto chuckled knowing how much his son hated being near strangers of all ages. his bubble was bursted by a police officer. He picked up his son and gave his testimony.

When they were done he decided to go home. They have had enough fun for one day.

But now he has to go back to his jealous boyfriend and his mess of an ex.

A/N:

Pooooor Naruto!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 549 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
223K 8.1K 50
As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his life, but what? A certain raven seems a...
179K 6.1K 28
The war was over and everything in the village was settling down, Naruto on the other hand was still facing some problems and he would turn to someon...
107K 3.9K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...