*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

End

1.2K 29 10
By Whatship111

Quick note

This is Five Chapter Ideas put together so It's gonna be long.(and crappy/oddly wrote and a few plot holes I never closed you'll know why at the end[I recommend you choose songs that represents different moods(mood swings) so grab your food and drinks and a warm blanket 'maybe a safety bar' idk hide from your parents,sleep,mind,life school and enjoy]
Now,Let's begin.

"HE'S IN CHINA"Sicheng yelled through the phone at Ten before hanging up.
"Sicheng,The kids are trying to sleep"Yuta spoke well rubbing Sicheng's shoulders.
"How can I be calm when Kun's in China and not responding to me"Sicheng replied as he looked at his phone hoping Kun would call him.
"I know you're concerned but he is a grown man he can take care of himself okay"Yuta spoke as he began to slowly comfort Sicheng.
"I know I know"Sicheng said as he turned around now facing Yuta.
"Thank you"Sicheng whispered before kissing Yuta's lips.
"For what"Yuta questioned with a large smile.
"Everything,anything"Sicheng replied as he hugged Yuta.
Yuta couldn't help but smile into the hug.

"He hung up"Ten said as he looked at Johnny with no emotion.
"You know Sicheng"Johnny replied making Ten nod.
"How about you take a break then"Johnny suggested making Ten think.
"I could go to Thailand and see my family"Ten said with a small smile.
"Okay then tonight you can sleep in my gueat room and pack tomorrow I'll buy your ticket all you have to do is pack and get your passport ready"Johnny said standing up well putting on his jacket.Ten nodded as he thought about it.

"Johnny you're fianlly back"Taeil said as soon as he opened the door.
"And hello Ten"Taeil added as he stepped back.
"Hello hyung"Ten said fiddling with his suitcases.
"Oh yeah his gonna stay the night and then im gonna drop him off at the airport tomorrow morning"Johnny said when they got inside.
"Okay,would you like something to drink Ten"Taeil asked with a small smile.
"Umm some water would be fine"Ten replied trying make a smile.

"Water coming right up"Taeil said as he carefully walked to the kitchen,grabbing a bottle,he slowly made his way to the living room where he saw Ten and Johnny silently watching the TV.
"Here you go Ten,Johnny I'm gonna head off to bed now"Taeil said as he yawned.
"Okay,goodnight"Johnny replied sweetly before kissing the older.
"Goodnight John"Taeil said as he yawned.
"Im tired to"Ten said as he looked around.
"I'll show you to the guest room then"Johnny said standing up along with Ten.

1 week later~

"Ahahahahaha,s-stop Im t-ticklish"Chenle laughed trying to move his feet away from Jisung.
"Never"Jisung said while laughing.
"I'm hungry"Chenle said while looking at Jisung, after they both calmed down Jisung stood up and walked to the kitchen.
"WHAT ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR"Jisung yelled,Chenle thought for a second before replying.
"TOAST WITH STRAWBERRY JELLY"Chenle yelled back,Jisung sighed in relief since he didn't really know much about cooking.

*knock knock*
".....JISUNG SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR"Chenle yelled while looking through his phone.
"I'M COMING"Jisung yelled back as he wiped his hands off well making his way to the door.
"Oh Mark hyung,what are you doing here"Jisung asked as he opened the door.
"Well Donghyuk is baby sitting our neighbour's dog with Jaemin and Me and Jeno were gonna go drinking,do you wanna come"Mark asked/answered.

"I would love to but what about Chenle"Jisung said standing with his hand on hip with a lifted eyebrow.
"He could hang out with Hyuck and Jaemin"Jeno spoke before running into the bathroom making Jisung roll his eyes.
"When did he get here"Chenle asked now standing behind Jisung.
"He was here the whole time he just decided to stand in the hall"Mark said before walking into the living room.
"Why does everyone walk in our apartment like they own it"Jisung said as he looked at Chenle.

"Do you see our apartment"Chenle replied with a smile.
"Think about it,the fridge is always full,we have fluffy things everywhere and it smells nice"Chenle added,his smile never leaving his face.
"That's ture"Jisung says as he back hugged the older.
"If you wanna go I can hang out with Jaemin and Donghyuk"Chenle said back making Mark snort.
"You mean gossip"Mark said making Chenle glare.
"Of course I mean gossip"Chenle said before walking back to the couch.

"Let me just finish your food,you two can head out or wait at Mark's"Jisung said well heading back to the kitchen.
"Okay then we will be at Mark's"Jeno said before they walked out.
"Okay Chenle here's your food and a glass of milk"Jisung said while grabbing his wallet and house key's.
"Aren't you gonna change"Chenle replied before continuing to eat.
"No,besides who am I trying to impress sweats are also comfortable"Jisung said before kissing Chenle.
"Bye bye"Jisung said while walking to the door.
"Bye oh and tell Donghyuk and Jaemin I'll be coming over soon"Chenle spoke as he blow a kiss.

"And then he told me to he wanted a second cat,like yeah I want a second cat"Jaemin said while laughing.
"So are you gonna get a second one"Donghyuk asked while eating a cookie.
"I don't know but there's a good chance we will"Jaemin replied,Chenle was just sitting on the couch with his eyebrows furrowed.
"What's wrong Chenle"Jaemin asked,now a bit confused/concerned.
"Oh Lucas just texted saying he can't find Bofa in the building"Chenle answered as the others were shocked.

"When Renjun kills Lucas,it's game over"Donghyuk said with a laugh.
"Renjun won't know so Lucas will be fine"Jaemin said while drinking coffee.
"He just asked if we could help look for Bofa"Chenle spoke making them laugh.
"It's 8pm and he wants me to get up"Donghyuk said while petting the dog that was now on his lap.
"I'll go,Jaemin you wanna come with me"Chenle said as he picked up his sweater.
"Yeah I'll go,Donghyuk distract Renjun"Jaemin said as he grabbed his phone.

When they arrived at the building they saw Mark,Jeno and Jisung looking around.
"What are guys doing here"Jaemin asked well walking towards Jeno.
"Well we had arrived at the bar when Lucas texted us"Jeno said.
"He texted Chenle about it"Jaemin replied making Jeno nod.
"LOOK HARDER,RENJUN WILL BE HERE IN LIKE 15 MINUTES"Lucas yelled.
"What's everyone looking for"Renjun asked while standing at the buildings door.

"Nothing,nothing can someone go get Bofa from my office"Lucas spoke while looking at Mark.
"Of course"Mark said,everyone was quiet while Mark was gone.
"What's taking him so long,I just want to get Bofa and go home"Renjun said as he hugged Lucas.
"I know love"Lucas replied while hugging Renjun closer so he could lipped 'find our son NOW'.

"Lucas it's been 10 minutes where is he"Renjun questioned while walking towards the elevators.
"Maybe he doesn't want to leave"Lucas said while following Renjun throughout the building.
"Lucas I can't - oh Hi Renjun"Mark said with wide eyes.
"Where's Bofa"Renjun asked as he looked around the office.
"MAMA"Bofa yelled as he came out from under a table.
"BOFA"Renjun yelled while Mark and Lucas were shocked.

"We were pwaying hide and seek"Bofa said making Renjun chuckle.
"I thought you were missing"Lucas says truthfully.
"Papa can you carry me"Bofa asked as he stared at Lucas.
"Of course"Lucas replied before picking Bofa up and placing him on his shoulders.
"Let's go everyone,dinners on me"Lucas yelled making everyone cheer.
"Im gonna go home"Mark said before leaving.

"Hyuk I bought chicken and ice cream"Mark yelled when he walked through the door.
Nothing.
"Hyuk"Mark said confused as he made his my to the living only to see Donghyuk curled up on the couch with the white fluffy dog cuddled up against him.
"Cute"Mark said before picking up the younger,who began to squirm at the touch.

"Mark hyung"Donghyuk spoke with a grainy voice and slightly open eyes.
"Yes"Mark replied as he layed the boy on there bed.
"I love you"Donghyuk said as he closed his eyes again.
"I love you too"Mark whispered as he kissed Donghyuk's forehead.
"Come on marshmallow,Xiumin will be here to pick you up soon"Mark said while now carrying the dog.

1 mouth later~

"Renjun what's taking you so long"Kun asked since Renjun,Lucas and Bofa decided to visit Kun in China.
"Give me a minute"Renjun said as he threw away the negative pregnancy test away.
"Negative"Renjun whispered to himself as he washed his hands.
"Im ready to go"Renjun said as he came out of the bathroom.
"Good because we are so gonna be late for are reservation"Kun said as he grabbed his car keys.

"Ten"Kun said not expecting Ten to be at the restaurant.
"Kun"Ten replied with a small smile.
"Let's go"Lucas whispered to Renjun.
"But the Tea is boiling"Renjun replied while picking up Bofa.
"I know but Kun's a grown man if he wants to leave he can"Lucas whispered back making Renjun nod.
"We're gonna go"Renjun said making Kun give them a pleading look.
"Okay"Kun replied trying not to kill the two.

"Hey"Ten said after a few minutes of awkward silence that was filled with people's silverware and glasses being moved.
Kun just stared at Ten,deciding it would be better to not say a thing.
"I know you're mad at me and hurt I know that but please hear me out"Ten started.
"Why haven't you signed the divorce papers"Kun choked out not wanting excuses or a lie.
"I just wanted to see you one last time before I do that way I could explain,so please let me explain and then I'll sign them"Ten said practically begging.
"Fine"Kun replied in defeat since he felt like crawling into a hole.

1 week later~

"Hendery I will cut your dick off and feed it to you if you don't h-hurry"Xiaojun yelled while Yangyang tried to comfort him since Hendery was running around like a made man.
"I don't want to have this baby on the floor"Xiaojun whined out in pain.
"I know I know"Yangyang said as he rubbed Xiaojuns back.
"I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE"Xiaojun yelled when he felt his pant become wet.
"HENDERYYYYYYYYY"Yangyang yelled making them all freak out.

2 day's later~

"Still can't believe Yangyang is giving birth and we can't even see him"Xiaojun spoke softly since he didn't want to wake there son up.
"Well it was unexpected"Hendery said just as quiet.
"I hope there okay"Xiaojun added looking down at the baby in his arms.
"Im sure they are"Hendery answered in a questionable tone.
"Scratch that,I know they are have you seen Yangyang"Hendery said a little loud making the baby stir.

(The babies name's are Chang-xiaojuns baby and Cheng-yangyangs baby after my old friends since they kinda look like [still look like]Hendery well donkey and the names are actually really meaningful(chang-thriving cheng-journey so thriving journey).)

1 month later~

"Chenle you're in labor,we need to go to the hospital"Jisung said making Chenle look at him.
"Number one I can't stand up by myself and number to it hurts"Chenle said with tears in his eyes.
"I know and i told i packed the car 15 minutes as well as trying to help you stand up but you were having a bad contraction,do you wanna try and stand now"Jisung spoke calmly and carefully since he was on thin ice right now.

Chenle could only nod knowing the longer he sat the longer he would be in pain.
"Okay one two three and up"Jisung said as he helped Chenle up before whispering sweet things in the boys ear.
"You got this"Jisung said as he help him in the car.
"I got thisssss"Chenle practically hissed as he sat down due to the pain.

"You know all these babies are giving me baby fever"Donghyuk said to Jaemin who had just brought them water.
"I know but me and Jeno want to tavel a bit before we you know start a family"Jaemin replied as he sat down.
"Has he delivered yet"Renjun asked as he rushed over.
"No,not yet"Donghyuk said as he took a drink of his water.
"It's been 12 hours"Jaemin added in making Renjun pace.
"Renjun I'm sure he'll be fine"Lucas said as he sat Bofa down.
"I want to see for myself"Renjun replied while watching Bofa scurry around the lobby.

"You could ask a nurse if you could see him"Mark butted in before sitting down next to Donghyuk.
"Okay I'll be back and if not in five minutes I may have gotten to see Chenle and if a nurse says I tried to sneak in I didn't"Renjun said before walking away.
"Renjun will be Renjun"Jeno said before sitting behind Jaemin.
"Wait where's Kun and Sicheng"Lucas asked as he looked around.
"I don't know"Jaemin answered as he played with Bofa.

"Hey Chenle"Renjun said as he walked into the room.
"Renjuuuuuuuu"Chenle started but a contraction made it difficult.
"Just breathe"Jisung said softly while Renjun carefully made his way to the other side of Chenle.
"Kun said he'll be getting a ride from Sicheng soon"Renjun said as he waited for Chenle's contraction to pass.
"O-okay"Chenle replied after the contraction fianlly passed.
"I'm gonna get you some more ice cubes and ask if you can have more pain meds or if they can't give you anymore"Jisung said before leaving.

As soon as they door shut Chenle's face dropped,"Renjun c-can y-you hold my handdddd"Chenle asked as he bit his lip.
"Im here"Renjun answered as he gripped Renjuns hand.
"Just breathe"Renjun said as he helped Chenle get through the contraction.
"These are oddly close together"Renjun whispered to himself.
"Where is h-"Kun said before he barged in to the room.
"Gege"Chenle said through the pain.

"Hey Lele,it's gonna be okay"Kun said as he wiped Chenle's sweat with the small towel.
"I'm s-scared"Chenle replied through tears.
"I think that's my call to leave"Renjun said before walking out.
"What was that you know what I don't care"Kun said putting his attention back to Chenle.
"I know you're scared but look at Renjun,he has Bofa and he's doing great"Kun added but it only made Chenle cry more.

"But yeah he seems to be doing okay no-"Jisung was speaking to Sicheng,Jeamin and Jeno since Donghyuk and Mark were getting food.
"CHENLE'S IN LABOR AND RENJUN JUST GOT DRAGGED OUT"Lucas yelled while holding a crying Bofa.
Jisung just ran back to the room without thinking while Jeno and Jaemin went up to Lucas.
"What"Jaemin asked confused.
"Whie I went to look for Renjun as you know but when I find him he was shouting at a nurse saying 'CHENLE IS IN LABOR AND Y'ALL DON'T SEEM TO NOTICE ANDDDD HIS CONTRACTIONS ARE LIKE A MINUTE APART YOU DUMB BICT-' but before he could finish an on duty office came and dragged his screaming self away but then Kun came running out saying that 'Chenle wants to push' so finally the nurse listen and now we're here"Lucas said looking at Nomin and also Markhyuk's shocked faces.

"So where is Renjun now"Jeno asked but Lucas just looked around.
"On his way to the station since he kinda got arrested for trying to run from the office"Lucas replied making them even more shocked.
"So I missed all the drama damn this is like missing a day of school"Donghyuk said making them laugh.
"So now I have to go get him"Lucas added while they all kinda snorted before laughing again.
"And you all thought I would go to jail first"Sicheng said before drinking water.

"When did we say that"Mark and Donghyuk said in unison.
"You two didn't,everyone else did"Sicheng replied before standing up.
"I have to go Yuta needs my help"Sicheng said as he looked at his phone.
"Okay and I have to go get Renjun so can you four watch Bofa"Lucas asked.
"Yeah, of course"Donghyuk replied while looking directly at Bofa.
"Thank you"Lucas said before running towards the exit.

"Sicheng is this the right meat"Yuta asked Sicheng who was pushing Siyu and Airi in a cart.
"Yeah but we still need the napa cabbage"Sicheng answered while looking at the shopping list.
"Okay to the vegetables we go"Yuta said making Siyu giggle.
"Mama I have to pee"Airi said as she looked at Sicheng.
"Okay but let's get to the vegetables first then I'll take you okay"Sicheng said making Airi nod.

"Huang Renjun as in Wong Yukhei's Husband is here the CEO' s husband is here hahahahahaha"An officer laughed when he heard the name.
"What did he do"The office asked.
"He tried to run away from me when I tried to get him away from the nurse"The other offier said.
"Was he doing something wrong"The first office then asked.
"He was screaming at the nurse"The office then said making the other officers laugh.

"Im here for Renjun"Lucas said making them stop and look at him.
"Hello sir"The main officer said.
"Just bring me Renjun"Lucas said making them all nod and walk out.
Lucas waited in the waiting room for a hour before he got impatient.
"What's taking so long"He asked a passing office.
"Well umm Sir we kinda lost the keys to his hand cuffs"The office said making Lucas stand up quickly.
"Then take me to him"Lucas said.

When Lucas got to where Renjun was he saw him with his hands in front of him still in the cuffs.
"Hey love"Lucas said softly making Renjun look up with a grin.
"Hey"Renjun replied when he saw Lucas sit next to him.
"Is Chenle okay"Renjun asked after a minute of silence.
"All I can say is you were right"Lucas said with a chuckle making Renjun snort.
"I knew it"Renjun said before resting his head on Lucas's shoulder.

After another hour they ended up cutting him out of the cuffs instead.
"Im freeeee"Renjun cheered making Lucas smile widely.
"You're Free"Lucas cheered with him making Renjun hug him.
"Let's get food and get Bofa"Renjun said making Lucas nod.
"Sorry again Mr Wong and Mr Wong"The officer said while bowing.
"It's fine you don't see him mad do you"Lucas replied making Renjun role his eyes.

"Yes the baby's healthy"Kun said through the phone.
"Thank god"Renjun said back as he at his pizza.
"ME AND BOFA ARE GOING FOR OUR AFTERNOON WALK DO YOU WANT TO COME INJUNNIE"Lucas yelled making Renjun yell back.
"NO I HAVE SOME THINGS TO DO"Renjun then went back to talking with Kun until Kun had to hang up.
"Time to clean"Renjun stood up and went straight to cleaning.

"Doyoung can you get me an ice pack for my headache"Jaehyun yelled from the couch as he brushed Myung-hee's hair. "I told you to take a break,I mean you did vomit three times"Doyoung said as he held the ice pack on Jaehyun's head. "I know but this baby doesn't know how to not make me puke"Jaehyun replied after he finished Myung-hee's hair. "You puked for three months and then for an extra month at the end so i'm not shocked that you're still in morning sickness phase at 2 1/2 months"Doyoung said as he rubbed Jaehyun's shoulder with his free hand.

1 week later~

"Kun someone just dropped this off saying to give it you right away"A girl said before going back to her office. Kun just stared at the box like it was gonna explode but the curious side of him wanted to see what was in it so after 15 minutes he gave in and opened the box. 'Frying pans and an envelope ' Kun thought as he looked at the frying pans. He then picked up the envelope and began to look at it,noticing the design of the envelope he knew exactly who sent him the package.

He let out a small sigh as he began to read the letter.

Dear Kun, Meet me at **** address at 5 so we can watch Tangled ;)

p.s This is Ten (wear pj's)

Kun just stood there with a slight grin with the thought 'So he wants me to hit him with a pan' Kun just stood there laughing like a crazy person for 10 min's while every so often say small words in Chinese.The others workers heard and decided to look making him stop when he saw there faces. "Just got new pans, there's nothing to see here"Kun said in a stern voice making all them scatter. 'he's gonna be the death of me,how can he still make you feel these things when he hurt you Kun you need to come to senses' Kun thought as he moved the pans to a different place in his office.

2 month later~

"Jaemin I told you and Jeno that me and Jisung can do this alone now"Chenle said as he rocked Sungi back and fourth. "I know"Jaemin said as he kept looking at Sungi then he added,"Maybe me and Jeno can have a baby"Jaemin practically lit up by his own idea. "JAEMIN DON'T FORGET THAT YOU WANTED TO TRAVEL"Jisung yelled making the baby become fussy. "People travel with babies all the time"Jaemin mumbled making Chenle roll his eyes. "What about our new kitty"Jeno said while looking at Jaemin.

"We can travel with pets too"Jaemin answered making Jeno nod as he thought. "Okay then its settled we have fifty cats and fifty babies to even things out and we buy a plane"Jeno said with a large grin. Jaemin just rolled his eyes before walking away. "Did I say something wrong"Jeno said making Chenle point to the door while saying 'go'. "It's okay Sungi the over bearing crazy people are gone"Chen said calmly as he rocked the baby back and forth.

"Donghyuk this is the 2nd week you have felt like this i'm taking you to the doctor's"Mark said as he rubbed Donghyuk's back to try and sooth the younger. "I told you I'm not going"Donghyuk replied dryly making Mark sigh. "Yes you are"Mark stated.Donghyuk just sat up and looked at Mark. "Im only gonna say this once so listen here Mr Canada .Im pregnant"Donghyuk said quickly before facing the toilet again."Im gonna be a dad"Mark said to himself while smiling letting the words sink in 'Im gonna be a dad'.

5 months later~

"Myun,I like it"Doyoung said as he held the newborn in his arms,Jaehyun just nodded before closing his eyes a bit as he was trying get comfortable on the hospital bed.
"If you need anything tell me"Doyoung whispered making Jaehyun nod.
"Such a tiny baby"Doyoung whispered to himself before sitting in the rocking chair.

3 months later~

"Donghyuk went in late labor last night so it's been a ruff morning Mom,yes I know we'll visit Canada when we get the chance,I know you can't wait to meet your granddaughter,okay I gotta go bye Mom love you and see you soon"Mark said as before putting his phone back on the table.
"How are you feeling now"Mark asked as he looked at Donghyuk,who was sitting up slowly eating fruit.

"Better now that I'm eating but I'm also worried about Minnie"Donghyuk said as he put a grape in his mouth.
"She'll be okay"Mark said eating a piece of the watermelon out of the container.
"I know,but what if she gets to cold,what if she gets a shot what if-"Donghyuk rambled until Mark kissed him to shut him up.
"What if I go and ask how she is"Mark said making Donghyuck smile and nod as he happily ate.

"YOU HAVE VISITORS"Chenle said making Donghyuk look up from his food to see Chenle,Jisung,Sungi,Nomin,Johnil and Lucas with Bofa.
"Where's Renjun"Donghyuck asked as he looked at Lucas.
"He has a cold,but he told me to give you this he said it's good for recovery"Lucas said handing a small gift bag to Donghyuck.

"Stretch mark cream and an ice pack"Donghyuk said as he looked in the bag.
"There should be pain relief"Lucas said making Donghyuck look in the bag again.
"Oh I see it"Donghyuck said with a smile.
"Hyuck I brought a new warm blank- oh when did you all get here"Mark said with a smile.
"We all kinda got here like five minutes ago"Johnny answered well looking at Mark.

"How was Minnie"Donghyuck asked making Mark look at him with a smile.
"She's good,the nurse said that they should be bringing her in here soon"Mark said before kissing Donghyucks forehead.
"Can I have the blanket"Donghyuck asked,Mark just carefully covered Donghyuck up making him thank give a warm smile.
Jisung and Chenle just faked gagged while the others either didn't care.

"Who's phone is ringing"Jaemin asked,Lucas just lifted his hand before answering it.
"Injunnie,you okay"Lucas said over speaker mode making everyone quiet.
"Yeah,well no if you don't mind can you come home and help me I kinda just fell and hurt myself I can't really stand and on top of that I might be pregnant,there some blood and broken glass"Renjun said making everyone freeze.
"Hello,Lucas,Im just gonna call Sicheng"Renjun said before hanging up.

"Lucas I think you should wait for him,we can watch Bofa while you're gone and if anything happens text"Taeil was the first to speak.
Lucas carefully handed a sleeping Bofa to Johnny before quickly and quietly leaving.
"Lucas I just got a call from from Renjun Im gonna get him the bring him to the hospital,tell the check in nurse so she knows"Sicheng said before hanging up.

25 minutes later~

Lucas quickly stood up when he saw Sicheng pushing Renjun in a wheelchair with a nurse guiding them in.
"Lucas"Renjun said through the mask he was wearing after.
"Renjun I've been worried sick"Lucas replied as Sicheng just moved so Lucas could push the younger instead.
"I know I'm sorry"Renjun said as Sicheng just stood back looking out the window.

"So it looks like you have a broken ankle,we had to put stiches in his knee and elbow due to the minor cut and congratulations you're 2 weeks Pregnant"The doctor said as she looked through the charts.
"Really"Renjun said then added"I thought the pregnancy test was fu- I mean messing with me"Lucas and Sicheng just shook there heads while the doctor seemed to almost laugh.

.

.

.

.

.

I guess thats the End

Jk I am starting a sequel so if you like this bullcrap you might like the sequel.

Also I had this finished but then something happened with my phone [im getting it fixed soon but like I had block peps so if I blocked you it's because Im scared my phone got hacked]
So im using my umm friends phone to post it [which im kinda sad to do but happy because I can work on the sequel soon]
I do have some private matters rn so that's why my phone isn't my first priority rn.

I just like to say Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this rollercoaster.I really expected this to flop due to bad plot and bad story line [tbh it was originally gonna go like ths,  Renjun sat on Lucas's lap then jumped off and ran or *in evil witch Renjun voice* what a nice dick you have can I buy it ,so yeah]

Im gonna try and get new chapters out on my other stories but it's kinda hard so like give me a week and I'll post the first chap of the sequel (I kinda need a cover so @ me if you have ideas)
Along with some new chapters on my other stories.
[P.s Donghyuck might be spelled weirdly sometimes (/missing an c) please ignore it]

(The rullet because we all miss it)

Thank you all again

*cue's dramatic exit*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 638 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
13.4K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
2.2K 100 34
I don't fall in love .
14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."