devilry || Derek hale||

بواسطة daisyash

dev·il·ry noun wicked activity "Maybe I can't stop them but I sure as hell will die trying" المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven

Chapter seven

1.9K 74 16
بواسطة daisyash

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Kel and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kel

My sleep last night was terrible, my body felt odd and out of place since I shifted back to human form. I couldn't get warm; I couldn't get comfortable in my own skin. I tossed and turned all night trying to ease some of the throbbing that was going through my whole body.

The nightmares were there too. Since I kept waking up the nightmares were horrible.

I knew today was the day that we would save Malia. Scott talked non stop about it yesterday night. He wants so save her now because the Sheriff Job relies on finding Malia.

I wasn't positive how if I was going to tell everyone what I am and what I can do yet. It doesn't seem like the best time to come out and say 'hey I'm a Werecat and I can turn into a giant cat thing oh and I can compel people too' So I decided against telling them for now, at least until things die down a little bit.

I took a shower in scolding hot water since my skin was ice cold and goose bumps were plastered onto every inch of skin that coated my body. After jumping out I put on a maroon dress. It was fitted at the top and then flowed out reaching mid thigh with thin straps. I put on a jean jacket over it. The sleeves of the jacket reached a little above my wrist because I rolled them up a little. The back of the jacket reached just the ending of my back

Stiles came and picked up me and drove me to the preserve. Scott rode his motorcycle thing there behind us. The brakes on Stiles' baby blue jeep screeched as he came to an abrupt halt. Allison's black car showed up next to us. Lydia, Allison and Isaac all stepped out. We all exchanged glances before we looked around at the preserve around us.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia said her voice scratchy.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter" Scott said from next to me.

"Actually" Isaac said butting in. "we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter who w don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter" Why is he always so negative? I mean really, he never helps with anything! As if Stiles were reading my mind he spoke

"Again with the not helping!" Stiles said flailing his arms around. He grumbled at me when I laughed a little at his expression. Isaac sent him a sarcastic nod with a smile on his face saying I hate you so much. I sighed at their child ness and looked towards Allison.

"Did you bring it?" I asked her. She nodded and brought out a giant tranquilizer like thing. The next thing I hear sends my senses into over drive. A gun shot that could have been heard from miles away broke through the stillness of the forest. Scotts head whipped around in search of the sound while my animal senses were telling me to defend.

Stiles' phone started ringing and he answered while talking to his dad.

"It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?" Stiles said looking at me and Lydia.

I started thinking about the doll and my mind spoke to me ( I have no other way of explaining how my mind tells me stuff)

The Photo

That's all it said. At first I was utterly confused until I remembered the photo I took at the Tate residence. I quickly grabbed my phone and scrolled through my photos until it came up.

"Stiles. It's the doll." I said to him. He looked confused but hung up the phone nonetheless.

"It's the doll?" Stiles said with a what the fuck face on.

"Stiles just listen to me!" I yelled as he tried to comprehend and figure out what was happening. Scott Allison and Isaac were all out searching; I wanted to be there with them, looking. Helping.

"The doll isn't Malia's it's her sisters doll not hers. She is going to the car wreck. The doll is like- flowers on a grave! It's a memorial for her sister Stiles. She left the doll there for her and we took that doll- we stole the flowers." I said showing him and Lydia the photo. Realization hit his face and I nodded. He pulled out his phone to call Scott while I ran off in search of Malia.

As I ran through the woods I caught Malia's scent. I stopped short when I heard Isaac cry out. I stepped to the side covering my ears with my hands. Placing my foot down I felt a steel jaw clamp down onto my skin. I le tout a shriek as blood pooled from the jaws teeth.

I cowered in pain as I gritted my teeth. I didn't let the tears that formed in my eyes escape. I gripped the jaws and tried to get them unhinged, trying o free my leg.

My calf started to get numb but my muscles were tense, making it a 100x worse.

I couldn't unclamp the steel trap so I sat down trying to calm down and relax my muscles. I thought about other things trying so hard not to think about the burning sensation that my leg was feeling.

I looked over and saw Malia run past me but in a blink of an eye she was gone. I heard Isaac talking to Allison about shooting so I knew they were close. I heard Tate fall as he got shot by the tranquillizer. I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor man. He was left in the blue about his daughter's coyote ness. Which made me wonder how she is a were creature. If her father doesn't know about them. Did her mother know? And if she did then why couldn't she help Malia with her shifts?

I saw Scott from where I was and watched as he and Malia stood in front of each other. She growled and he snarled back. He then roared and I felt a serge of power go through me as I watched my brother. My eyes turned purple and I ripped the jaws from my calf.

I watched as Malia contracted back into a girl and looked up surprised. She looked at her hands in astonishment. I quickly ran towards her giving the poor girl my jacket to cover up.

**

Stiles and I watched from his fathers car as the sheriff and Malia walked up to the front door. Mr. Stlinski knocked on the door and Tate opened it.

He looked at Malia and grabbed her as she was crying,

"Malia" he said and she nodding hugging her father. They both were crying into each others arms. Stiles gave his father thumbs up and looked in the side mirror.

"Kel! I can read that" I smiled at him and he gave me the biggest smile ever.

**

Stiles and I were currently at the school at 1 am because it was the day before Halloween and here at Beacon Hills; we pull pranks on my favorite teacher; Coach Bobby Finnstock. It was called mischief night for a reason you know. It was also our beloved Bobby's birthday.

"Get your ass down here now" I growled to Scott over the phone. He flat out refused o come earlier but promised he would be here to help up.

"Kel I am already in bed!" He whined.

"You have a job to do!" Stiles said smashing his face next to mine where the phone was.

"Aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked. I scoffed.

"This is my first time doing this!" I could practically hear his eye roll. "And we do it for Coach!" I said enthusiastically.

"I thought we did this to coach" Scott said but I didn't get tot reply because Stiles stole my phone and talked to Scott about getting hear right now.

"Five, four, three, two-"Stiles said.

"One" Scott said popping out of nowhere. I smacked his chest.

"I hate you" I said holding my hand over my heart.

**

I walked towards the school and saw the twins so I went to them.

"Hey guys!" I said hugging Ethan.

"Kel! Please tell Aiden that going back to school is not necessary!" Ethan cried out tugging on my red top.

"Well why does he want you guys to go back?" I said popping my lips.

"We want to earn Scott's trust so we can be apart of the pack." Aiden said. I nodded and smiled them.

"Well then you should! I mean you guys are basically in the pack but not in the pack. You feel me?" They both nodded and Ethan sighed.

"I'm not taking math." He said sternly.

"I'll take it for you" Aiden said and I smiled linking both of my arms with them and walking into school.

"Wait" I said stopping they both looked at me weirdly. "you guys are omegas now, the- the bitches" I said bursting out laughing. They both rolled their eyes and pulled me to start walking with them.

**

I walked into school alone since Ethan and Aiden left me to go somewhere else. People were flinging paper towels and toilet paper everywhere. I groaned and pushed away the paper than was flying past my head.

People were being grabbed and running around. I saw Stiles Isaac and my brother so I walked up to them gut Stiles left.

"I'm the hot girl" Scott said.

"You're the hot girl" Isaac confirmed. What the fuck? I just started walking backwards away from whatever is happening.

**

In the Middle of the main teachers lesson my phone beeped.

I looked down at my phone and saw a missed call from both Peter and Derek. I decided calling Peter first.

"Peter? I-it's Kelsey , you called me?" I said slowly and quietly since I was still in the school bathroom.

"Yeah, Derek and I both called you. You need to go to Derek's loft-"I cut him off.

"I-I can't go back there, Peter. Last time I had a panic attack and threw up for like 20 minutes outside because I couldn't breathe." That's when I heard a growl in the background and someone muttering 'let me talk to her' but Peter didn't give the phone up.

Derek.

I quickly hung up the phone and ran out of the class, ignoring Mrs. Macks telling her TA to return.

I drove way past the speed limit but I didn't care. My senses were going into overdrive because Derek was here in Beacon Hills.

When I reached his building I yanked the keys out of the ignition and slammed the door closed. I jogged up to the building throwing the door open and running up the stairs. The elevator would be too slow.

When I reached the door I could smell him and Peter. I let out a whimper when I noticed the door was locked. The door opened and I looked up and saw Peter. I gave him a confused look but hugged and turning us so he was in the door way. I looked behind me and there was Derek. He was standing up next to the couch a smile on his face.

I felt my heart stop and a few tears escaped my eyes. We just stood there staring at each other until Peter pushed me forward and I fell out of my daze. I ran towards Derek who's arms opened while I ran.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his were around my waist. He lifted me up and spun us around. Once he put me down I pulled his face downwards with my hands that were behind his neck and connected out lips.

I smiled into the kiss and felt his hands grip my waist tightly pulling me closer. Peter let out a cough and I roughly pulled away and took a few steps away from Derek. Wrapping my arms around my body in embarrassment. I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed because Peter had witnessed that.

Derek chuckled at my face and I stuck my tongue out at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.

I smiled as he kissed my cheek. Everything was perfect.

"Are we going to start this or not?" Peter said stitching up his finger. This made me wonder. Derek nodded and they started doing some weird voodoo stuff.

"Who's claws are they?" I asked Derek sitting on the coffee table in front of him.

"After the fire they were all that's left of her," He said. What? Who are they then?

"Talia's" Peter said and Derek closed his eyes nodding. I sighed and grabbed his hands.

We ended up having the claws being attached to Peter's hand his eyes glowed blue and he roared.

"I dedicate this song to you, The one who never sees the truth, That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl. Hold you tight straight through the day light, I'm right here. When you gonna realize That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?"

That was my phone. "Sorry guys" I said running away from them.

"Hey Scotty" I said answering the phone.

"Jen! Mr. Yukimura wants me and you over for dinner tonight for saving Kira. Where are you?" He asked. Frick. I forgot to text him maybe I shouldn't tell him about Derek and Peter....

"Oh! I'm just out trying to my mind off things..." I trailed off.

"Kelsey come on I told you this before you need to realize Derek might not come back. You need to stop crying over him" He said and I felt my face turn deep red. I turned and looked at Derek and Peter and Peter had a smirk on his face and Derek was frowning with his eyebrows up.

I quickly said goodbye to Scott as Peter shoved Talia's claws into Dereks neck. After a few minutes Peters claws came out and Derek slumped back and I quickly put my hands on Dereks face a wiped a beat of sweat off of his face and kissed his lips.

"You did it" I muttered against his lips.

"What did you ask her- Did she say anything about me?" Peter said and me and Derek both glared at him.

"Well that doesn't look good Kelsey- do something" Peter aid as Derek was breathing heavily.

"Hey, hey Derek look, look at me ok. Your fine your safe breath please." I said resting my forehead against his. He looked up and breathed in.

"I missed you so much baby" He said before connecting our lips again.

**

Written October 26th and 27th 2014 (og)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

the game. بواسطة an

غموض / الإثارة

25.5K 744 23
"win, or die trying." A group of people were sent to play a game created by a girl who had committed suicide as a revenge for treating them badly. If...
170K 2.7K 18
"everyone dies. death isn't easy, but the worst kind of death is inside. "
456 106 31
[COMPLETED 5/5/20] . . . Will it ever stop? Will there be an end? Honestly I don't think so. I'll be here for a long time. I'd die over and over ag...
30 2 3
"𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒚𝒆�...