Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

16

638 18 1
By CHILLs_Studio33015

Rayan's Pov;

"What!!?" I yelped as I backed away from the three somewhat young maids near a changing room.

"Tanya you fiend!" I yelped as I watched her simmer down a quick taste of the coffee Visha specially brewed for her.

Visha stood behind Tanya with a confusing smile. What does that smile even represent for. Sarcasm?? Favorites??? Or just total excitement?!?

"Whatever do you mean, major Rayan?" Tanya asked with a smug look as she crossed her legs together in a somewhat sarcastic way that i've ever seen someone do.

"Please come, miss. Rayan. You'll look pretty, we promise." One of the maids offereda hand infront of me.

Well I was honestly gluing myself into the nearest wall by the dark brown door.

"N-no thank you." I squeezed out the loud bits of my dying voice as I tried to scooch away from the maid that tried to offer her hand.

"Major Rayan, that would be unprofessional of you to decline even any short requests." Tanya was still smirking over me pleading for my own dignity to be spared.

"I am not and will never wear a dress..!" I nagged.

The three maids were in shock over this. In total shock.

"I didn't try and survive our fathers wrath just to get my dignity ruined like this!" I yelped.

"Been there, done that. You're a Degurechaff, you can go there aswell." Is she trying to sound motivational?? She's making it sound more sarcastic than motivational, what is wrong with her!

"You are not sounding motivational!" I nagged.

Tanya shrugged in response  and I responded back by running out of the room.

I continued to run through the halls, and I swear I could hear Tanya trying to catch up to me.

I turned a hall and yanked out an invicibility spell and started to slowly walk while evading people passing by.

I need to get out of here.

She's more savage when it came to a small prank just a few nights ago.

......................................................

"Tanya. Oh, where's Rayan?" Jian asked, smiling as she looked around the dressing room.

"Why am I here again?" Jian pondered as she scratched the back of her head and with her other empty hand by her hip.

Tanya sat beside Visha, talking for a quick second before glancing over to Jian.

"Go over the maids, they'll take care of everything." Tanya said.

Jian smiled, waving a hand over to the three maids that were patiently waiting.

Jian was a little flustered from what was going to happen but quickly realized it when she saw herself in the mirror wearing a blue dress.

"You look so pretty, miss. Jian." One of the maids giggled, then followed by the others giggling with her.

"I'm suppose to wear this for that guy waiting by a camera..?" Jian asked.

"Yes, you'll look pretty in the picture for sure." The other maid said.

"So, Rayan left 'cause she was going to wear a blue dress..." Jian said.

Tanya smirked, I mean she was a little amused that Rayan did run off just to avoid wearing a dress. When she herself a man reincarnated into a littlr girl was forced to wear a red dress withiut a choice to make.

Jian scoffed, walking towards to Tanya with an angered expression, but as soon as she was standing infront of Tanya, she quickly smacked her in the head with a fist.

"What the hell, Jian!!?" Tanya yelled while placing a hand over her head.

"That was way over the line, Tanya!" Jian nagged with her arms neatly crossed.

Tanya didn't know what Jian meant and so she asked, "what do you mean? It's just a small request to take a picture."

Jian was a little surprised and flustered, grabbing Tanya by the right arm, she closed the curtains on both of them, before quietly whispering, "it's a trauma..."

Tanya herself was clearly surprised by the explanation.

"What do you mean a trauma..?" Tanya whispered back.

Jian sighed. Sometimes she really just can't keep her usual cheery smile on her face.

"Fine, i'll explain." Jian started, then continued with, "you see 'our father' has done something even you yourself will never forgive in doing so, not me, and not God."

"In one of her times when she once wore a dress she was touched uncertainly by 'our father', ok..?" Jian finished.

Tanya frowned. Jian was right, even she wouldn't like it. The devil of the rhine giving sympathy from the fact that she now inhabits the vessel now.

"I see..." Tanya sighed.

"Go look for her right now and apologies." Jian seemed like she was dissapointed.

As soon as Tanya was about to pull the curtains, it made Visha with the other maids quickly went back from where they were.

"Captain, where are you going..?" Vsha asked.

Tanya halted mid-way from walking out and said, "i'm going to go look for major Rayan."

Tanya's Pov;

How am I clueless some time.

Damnit, just where could she have ran to hide.

Where... Ah! Right!

Perhaps, the office. She would think I wouldn't expect her to be there.

"Tanya," I quickly turned around with an unoticable flinch from the sudden call.

"Yes..?" I replied. It was just Jian.

She seems cheerful again for some perculiar reason...

"I found Rayan." She said.

That was slightly relieving considering the fact that I don't like playing hide and seek.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Right behind you." She replied.

It was a little confusing, considering I saw Rayan vanish like I was dreaming again.

I corrected myself that I wasn't by punching myself and getting my head slammed by a wall in the process. Luckily, nobody was around to have witnessed me doing those.

"What do you mean, Jian?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes in response and just stood infont of me with crossed arms.

"What?? I am sorry..." I sighed after saying that sentence infront of her.

I can't believe i'm getting nagged by someone biologically my age.

I am an old man for my sake!

And at this very moment I heard another response.

"You are?" I turned around and there stood Rayan with her arms tucked behind her and with a look only I could explain to be some kid that was blamed for something they didn't do on complete purpose.

"Yes, i'm sorry." It felt a little unerving to say those words but here I am saying it.

"I didn't know. Will you ever forgive me?" I asked for forrgiveness in the most concerning way as I could.

Why am I even doing this..? I can easily live on trying to get a safe and better position without them being a bother!

"Yes, I do forgive you." Rayan smiled.

I felt a weird feeling all of a sudden.

No wait, is this what's called feeling relieved when you did something wrong to a person and that certain person forgives you..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 32
"π™π™π™šπ™žπ™§ π™£π™–π™’π™šπ™¨ π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™—π™š π˜Όπ™§π™šπ™žπ™£, π˜Όπ™§π™Ÿπ™šπ™£, 𝙖𝙣𝙙...π˜Όπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨" ❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉπ“π‘πž 𝐓𝐰𝐒𝐧 𝐒𝐒𝐛π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟...
30.1K 1.7K 24
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...
4.4K 197 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
18.2K 893 28
TO BE EDITED. *** Eris Belladonna was a child born the same day as God's prophecy. She was blessed with beauty and an immense amount of divinity that...