Behind Teacher's Doors (Teach...

By Arthurmorti

Two teachers. Two hearts. One secret. "What happens behind this door, stays behind this door." A passionat... More

Behind Teacher's Doors (TeacherXTeacher)
Prologue
How About "No"
Have A Nice Weekend
Bad Students
Jacob The Jackass
Suspension?
Phone Calls and Hair
Elsie Ann Downey
Coffee And Kisses
Fondue
Handy Man
Twenty Facts About My Fabulous Self

Baby Just Say Yes

1.1K 48 23
By Arthurmorti

"You're amazing, Robert."

He stays quiet, fiddling with the strings of the guitar. "I... haven't played in a while..."

"But why," she asks, moving closer to him on the bed.

"No reason, really," he answers. "I just quit after we had Dave." She squints at him and he widens his eyes. "I mean... what made you think I could fix the picture?"

"There's a tool box in the back seat of your car."

"It's a toy one." He laughs.

"So you do have a kid. I though Dylan would have grown out of that by now but-"

"I have another kid." He says, unsure.

She blinks. "Oh. That makes sense."

"He's five... well six, soon. He likes... the tools and stuff. Dylan got my genes."

"He's a good kid."

"Yeah..."

"Where is she?"

Robert frowns at the question. "What-"

"I mean... sorry. Not to be rude, but, there must be a mom..."

He swallows. "Ah... well..." He scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah. Of course. She... We split up three years ago."

"When you stopped playing and singing."

"It was just a hobby-"

"That you are fantastic at, Robert."

"Well... I just didn't have the same..." He closes his eyes.

Liberty smiles sadly. "You alright?"

He nods. "Yeah... Is that why you asked me to come here?" Robert asks. She raises her eyebrow. "Just to hang up a picture frame?

She looks at him. "Yes," she grins cheekily.

He smirks and sits the guitar down, tackling her by the waist, back on to the bed. "Well, miss Garcia." He mumbles. "What if I want more?"

She smiles up at him, "then come here then." Liberty holds onto his neck, pulling herself up, kissing him. He kisses back, licking at her lips.

"Lib..." He groans, licking into her mouth. Suddenly, she pulls away and lies back on the bed again, grinning. He makes a face. "C'mere."

Her hand runs up his tricep. "Hm... I can't be bothered. I guess you'll just have to go without-"

Robert does a push up, holding his place as he aims for her neck. She gasps, feeling the strain of his solid bicep as he holds his body up. Liberty strokes his arm, rubbing her cheek against his stubbly one, enjoying the burning scratch on her smooth skin. It reminds her that he is a real man and she loves it.

"Why don't..." She breathes. "Why don't you grow a beard... I have a thing... for..." She blushes, looks away. Robert pulls back, turns her head towards him again and Eskimo kisses her.

"Don't be nervous." He smiles. "Maybe I will."

He pushes himself back up until his arms are outstretched again. Liberty pouts. "You should really be a model... or at least somebody famous. What a waste of looks..."

"But, you have me at the moment."

She kisses his wrist, feeling his pulse beneath her lips. "Don't I know it."

Liberty smiles at him. "You are just full of surprises, huh?"

"You have no idea," he mumbles, suddenly nervous, pulling back to sit down again. "I should go-"

"Don't." She whispers, sitting up. "You still have and hour and a half left..."

He looks at her with those large, brown eyes. Liberty tilts her head and he finnaly cracks a half smile, "you aren't good for me." He jokes. "All of your..."

"What," she pushes, "all of my what?"

He blinks slowly. "Patience." He whispers. She leans forward and kisses him. Robert keeps his eyes open.

"What else?" She smirks.

He licks his bottom lip, "brains." Another kiss and he closes his eyes.

"Anything else?" Liberty mumbles against his lips.

Robert swallows. "Beauty."

She stops, looks at his face for a moment, sitting back slightly. His eyes are closed, lips apart, breathing calm. When he blinks, he stares back. "You really are something else, Foster." She says.

Their lips meet again gently and Robert keeps his eyes open as he tucks a piece of dark hair behind her ear, his fingers coming back down to stroke across her cheek. She deepens the kiss and he takes her waist in his hands, pulling her to him.

Liberty holds his face in her hands, index finger tracing over the hint of stubble living underneath her finger tips. He runs one hand up her jean-clothed thigh, his other hand flat against her back.

With her knees at either side of his body, Liberty hums, deepens the kiss, allows his tongue access to her mouth. He holds her ass firmly, pulls her waist against his own and sucks on her bottom lip gently before kissing her, deep and longing.

She gasps, breaks the kiss, leans back; neck bared and back arched. Robert moves his hand up her back, pushing her back towards him, other hand holding the back of her neck.

She moans. "There you are," her hands wrap tightly into his thick hair as he dips his head into her cleavage, licking across her chest and collar bone.

"Hi, babe," he grumbles into her neck. She laughs, kisses down his cheek and back to his lips again.

"Robert," she whines as he licks behind her ear. He bites down on her earlobe.

"Wait," he says suddenly. "I don't... I don't wanna'..."

"What?" She asks, sexually frustrated and fucking annoyed.

"I... I'd like to take you out or at least get to know you before we..." He mumbles.

She smiles. "Ah." She says. What a sweet heart he is. "That'd be nice."

"Really?" He asks surprised. "You'd want to go out with me-"

"Of course I would, Robert." She replies, shocked. "Why wouldn't I?"

He smiles fully this time, cheeky and adorable and Liberty can't help but kiss his nose.

.

.

.

Short. Yes. I am aware. And I apologise. I am sorry. I-

Ugh.

They are...

Meh.

I'm becoming terribly attached to them...

It's worrying.

Anyway. Where is he going to take her?

What is going to happen?

AND OMFG CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE ROBERT IN "THE JUDGE" LIKE HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS. SLAP ME IN THE FACE WITH A DUCK AND CALL ME DONALD; LIKE HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE THAT HOT AND....

UGH.

I LEFT THE MOVIES BOTH EXTREMELY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND UPSET.

DAMN YOU, ROBERT. DAMN YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ABS AND FACE AND SMILE AND BODY AND GRABBY HANDS AND AMAZING KISSING AND-

I CRIED FROM START TO FINISH.

AND THEN FINALLY. FINALLY, HE GETS A HUG IN THE END. UGH.

IF HE DOES NOT GET AN OSCAR THEN I AM JUST- WHATEVER.

UGH.

I am finished. - Cough Cough - Can anybody relate to me?

:D

Let Me Know!

Vote and Comment Please!

Thanks!

~ MrsDowney :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 18.5K 56
Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. Evans. Copyright © 2014. All Rights Rese...
485K 17.5K 19
Mariana Crawford: straight A student, she's your typical good girl. She's waiting for that special person to make her feel sparks again. Pietro Roma...
73.6K 1.6K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
26.4K 1.1K 54
Ranked #1 #rdj 3/10/21! *18+* It's funny how they say that time is a healer. Because really, it's not is it? Over time, stuff in the past just gets f...