Boboiboy Elemental Problem [C...

By Elementaluser

Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be tha... More

Prologue
Boboiboy's disappearance
Boboiboy Daun?
Finding Tanah
Unexpected encounter
Explanation (Part 1)
Hot situation
Premonition
Treachery
Confrontation
Rabbit Cage
Reminiscence
Extrication
Assembled
Awakening
Onwards
Assault
Tight Corner
Table Turned
The Guardians
Aftermath
Epilogue

Explanation (Part 2)

7.3K 267 138
By Elementaluser

Author Note:

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tanah POV (still a flashback)

(A/N: From this chapter and onwards, I will refer Boboiboy as the Original. Just in case if you confused.)

I looked at the Original who looked like he is about to pass out in shock.

This is a huge trouble.

I turned to face my other counterparts. Well, the awaken ones, of course.

"Is everyone okay?"

Api looked excited as he poked the Original many times. Angin looked more interested with the machine that he tinkered (again, read:destroyed) than the present situation. Cahaya was staring at the Original while humming a few times. No idea what he was thinking, new element and all, I were not familiar with Cahaya's personality yet. But one thing I knew, Cahaya's intelectual was the best among the us the elemental powers, since his activation need the user to increase his intelectual. (Boboiboy Galaxy episode 21).

Petir answered, "Well, apart from these two sleeping logs, I think we are all okay."

"So? What now?" Petir then asked me. I scratched my head, not really knowing what to do. This was the first time we been summoned unintentionally, with the Original being here and all nonetheless, and there was no manual book or guide for this unexpected circumstance.

"Erm..."

We, except for Daun and Air for obvious reason, shocked and stepped back when the Original spoke for the first time. "Why are you guys out here?"

I took control of the situation quickly, "Well, you should tell us. You are the one who summoned us after all."

"What? No, I didn't. The watch...huh?" The Original looked at his wrist and saw the absence of the power watch that Ochobot gave him. I looked at my own wrist, the power watch was there, but not functional. I tried to activate the watch, but failed.

Angin, who abandoned his destroyed machine when he heard the Original spoke, asked, "Now what?"

I turned to Cahaya, "Can we fix this? You are the genius among us after all."

Cahaya shrugged. "Well, I am not really sure, the fact that the Original doesn't have the watch, and our watch seems to be malfunction, I need to know what cause this first. We’ll need Ochobot, and perhaps Databot's help too, since this has never happened before."

"Okay, now we..." I were interrupted as the door of medical room suddenly opened. A small figure walked in.

"How interesting..."

A racoon, I believe the same racoon that attacked Original earlier, stand on his hind legs, wearing pirate-like clothes and was holding some sort of headband-like device while smiling deviously at us. The right side of his face was burnt.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Petir asked, readied himself to use his power. The other elements, again except for Daun and Air, also readied to use their powers. I stand in front of the Original, in order to shield him from any possible attacks. My instinct screamed danger. Despite the racoon's small body, he gives off a  dangerous vibe. We can't drop our guards to against this one, it was a surprised to see the racoon enter from the main door, as I knew there were guards patrolling in the hallways.

The racoon kept silence as he observed us, before he chuckled, "Interesting! Very interesting! You got me kit! This is really changed my plan!"

The racoon spoke excitedly as he continued, confusing the elemental powers. "Not only did you managed to steal that mega-sized Stealthbot, you also destroyed Vargoba's pirate fleet and defeated the most powerful pirate captain ever existed whom I trained! And now, this?! Finally I can proceed!"

"What on earth is he talking about?" I heard Api asked in confusion to Angin, who shrug at Api in annoyance, "How would I know?"

The racoon chuckled again as his hands twirled the device playfully. "As much as I am interested in you, my business is only with you alone, kit. These guys… well, they can be my subordinates, I don't think they can go inside your non-existent watch anymore."

Dalik grinned, think of his reaction if he saw these as my subordinates! That would be hilarious!

"What I am saying is... I can turn a blind eye to what you did to my lovely face here if you accept my offer. What do you say? Got you interested?"

Api and Angin laughed, while Cahaya chuckled, "Who want to be subordinate to a racoon like you? Ha ha ha ha ha!" Angin said in his laugh.

A tick mark appeared on the racoon's forehead. "Hillarious. Well, my business is with the kit alone, and you can all go to the glass jars, as interesting specimens." We took our fight stands immediately, and the racoon grinned. "Heh, without that watch of yours, you are nothing. Let’s see how you all dance without your master."

He quickly leaped foward, dodging the attacks from Petir with ease. Api, Angin and Cahaya wanted to attack, but I stopped them. "If we use our powers, this whole base will be destroyed! Angin! Api! Cahaya! Take Original and run to safety! Protect him at any cost! Petir and I will handle that racoon! Wait for us at a safe place! I will find you later and we will fix whatever this is! Got it?!"

"Okay!" Angin, Api and Cahaya responded simultaneously. Cahaya grabbed the Original and ran through the opened window with Api and Angin followed suit. I turned my attention to the current fight, Petir kept attacking the racoon which managed to dodge the attacks easily. We need to immoblize his movement somehow.

"Tanah Mencengkam!"

He effortlessly dodged the earth attack. For a small body, that racoon was insanely agile. He looked at the vacant room, with only three of them present, (Daun and Air still asleep) knowing that the kit had escaped. "You think you can run from me?" The racoon swiftly ran out from the medical room through the door.

I quickly turned to Petir, "Go after him! I will catch up with you later!"

Petir nodded and quickly ran out of the room to go after the racoon. I looked at my two remaining counterparts who remain asleep. How can they sleep soundly with all those noises?! It was a miracle that no stray attacks had hit them! Well, time to wake up the most laziest elemental power ever.

"Air, wake up. We have an emergency."

"Whaaat?...Five...more...minutes...zzz..."

I sighed. This is truly troublesome. "Wake up! Tok Aba Special Ice Chocolate is running out!"

"What? No!" Air abruptly awake, hearing the name of his favourite drink. "Tanah? What happened? How can we be out here? Did we had a mission?"

"Seriously? You slept through all the fight and noises. The Original is in danger, there is a crazy racoon after him right now, and we need to back up the others."

"The Original is what? How can that be? Wait, where are we actually?"

I slapped my forehead in frustuation, looked at Air's confuse face and at sleeping Daun.

This going to be a very long night.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Normal POV. Flashback end. Present time...

"After I explained to Air and Daun, I instructed them to report to the Comander about what happened before I catch up with Petir, but apparently they didn't, since you don't know what happened. That also explain why those two never arrived to meet with me and Petir at the temporary power sphere room." Tanah looked at Daun with a rise eyebrow. Daun scratched his head in shame.

"He he he...I forgot?"

Petir slapped his forehead in annoyance. "You can't even do a simple job. You are useless, you know that? Same goes to that raindrop. Where is he by the way?"

"I don't know. I was alone when I woke up this morning."

"Ceh, probably sleeping somewhere else. That lazy raindrop!"

"That enough, Petir. The point is, that the Comander has already know what happened." Tanah a bit concerned about Air whereabout, as he was supposed to be with Daun. I hope he is okay.

"Wait a minute. I checked this room after Boboiboy's disappearence reported by Ochobot, but I didn't see any sign of struggle or fight in here this morning. So how can that be?" Fang loudly wondered. Yaya and Ying nodded in agreement.

Petir sighed and pointed at Daun. "Probably this guy's fault." He turned to Daun, "You cleaned this place, didn't you?"

Daun laughed nervously, "I might have..."

"You also continue to sleep despite what Tanah instructed you to do, after you cleaned this place," Petir added, he didn't bother to hide his displeasure in his voice.

Daun nervously tried to defend himself, "I was half-awake when Tanah told me what happened. I fell asleep after Tanah left and woke up a few minutes later and saw this room in a mess. You always mad at me whenever I make a mess, so I clean up, I was tired and then I forgot about Tanah's instruction, okay?"

Petir huffed in annoyance, "Useless."

Yaya shaked her head while watching her friend's counterparts bickering with each other, "So, where is the Original right now? Did you able contacted the other elemental powers?"

"That is the problem, Petir came back when I were trying to wake up Daun, reporting that the racoon had escaped. I tried to use the watch again to contact the others, but no success. But then Cahaya managed to call me through the power watch briefly." Tanah answered.

Petir added, "The prick lose the Original, along with the others."

"Did the racoon caught them?" Comander Koko Ci asked.

"No, Cahaya managed to fight him, gave some time for the others to barely escape. But I don't know the details yet as the watch suddenly died." Tanah looked at Petir as he added, "That is why I sent Petir to find the Original, as well as the others, while I went to the control room to report to the Comander, as there were no backup arrived yet which I requested through Daun and Air."

"So why are you at the hallway where we found you Tanah?" Gopal asked.

"Well, I got lost. This place is huge. I was surprised to see you guys actually, I thought you guys went for missions."

"We got a day off." Fang simply answered.

"Why did we suddenly splitted into seven, not to mention the Original was there as well? I don't get it." Daun scratched his head. He never seen the Original yet, as he was asleep when that happened.

"I think that the watch was malfunction because of Cahaya's second form, Solar, was summoned, causing the imbalance among the elemental powers in the watch. Just like when the Original tried to use Petir's second form, Halilintar." Ochobot looked at Petir.

"My body can still feel the pain from that fight you know. The Original was sore for a week after that." Petir rotated his right shoulder, reminding the pain when the Original was forced to use his second form with without unlocking all the first form elemental powers to fight Jugglenaut. It was certainly not pleasant. And certainly painful.

"But, how is that happened? Boboiboy did unlock all the first form elements, right? He should be  able to use the second forms safely." Ying wondered. Boboiboy was supposed to have no problem to use Solar's power, now that he unlocked all the first forms.

"Well, he can use the second forms safely, if he activate them in correct order," said Tanah.

"That is true. I forgot to tell Boboiboy about that. Second forms are different from the first forms. They have greater powers, which need to be used with caution. The order of activation supposed to be Halilintar, Taufan, Gempa, Blaze, Ice, Thorn and Solar. When Boboiboy summoned Solar, which suppose to be summoned the last, as it is the most powerful among the other elemental powers, caused the watch to be overflowed with power and eventually malfunction. This is all my fault, I should told him earlier." Ochobot explained, felt guilty about what happened. If he did tell Boboiboy about it, perhaps this whole incident would not happened.

Tanah patted Ochobot fondly, "Please don't blame yourself, Ochobot. I am sure even though you tell the Original about it, he would still do what need to be done. We can't defeat Captain Vargoba without Solar's power. Besides, we, the elemental powers will do that too even if the Original didn't, right, Petir? Daun?"

Petir grumbled, "Of course! Not a problem! I will change to Halilintar anytime the Original want me to, even it is unstable!"

"Well, the absent of pain would be good too..." Daun smiled nervously.

"You just ruined our cool moment, you know?" Petir glared at Daun. Daun gulped and skidded closer to Tanah. "Wel...Well, I don't mind of some pain...Even I don't like it..."

Everyone chuckled with Daun's statement. Petir sighed. "You are helpless."

"So, we now know that the Original is hiding somewhere in the base, we just need to find him before the racoon do, right?" Fang asked.

"Well, as you know, there is a side effect of the split power that the Original used, but, that happened when he did the usual triple split. Mentally, we the elements are linked to him, and the longer we split, the weaker the link, resulting the memory lost. And when we split long enough, the link will severed, resulting in severe memory lost and absent of self-restrain. When he was split into seven, that put huge strain on his mental capabilities of mantaining the link to us the seven elements. Adding the fact that he was not fused with any of us, theoretically, the mental links when summoning us are disrupted, which may resulting damages to his mental health," explained Tanah.

"And to add the period since the split happened, he may..." Captain Kaizo's voice trailed off, not wanting to finish the statement.

"Yes," said Tanah softly, knowingly what the fierce captain tried to say. Yaya and Ying gasped in shock, Gopal looked down sadly, and Fang tighten his fists in anger. One keeps coming after another, apparently defeating Captain Vargoba did came with a price.

"And what about you guys? It seems there is no sign of memory loss from each of you yet." Yaya looked at Tanah worriedly.

"Since the mental link with the Original is disrupted, we all have attained our own mental control, meaning no risk of weakening mental links. The damages only occur to the Original who supposed to maintain the mental links, not to us, theoretically, that's it ." Tanah explained.

"So you guys will not suffer the memory loss and become crazy? That is a great relief!" Gopal sighed in relief. He certainly did not want to deal with a crazy Petir or any elemental powers. He still had trauma from past experiences.

"I said theoretically, since we never experience this before, but yeah, you can say that too."

Gopal smiled for a second before he frowned. Mental damages? Would Boboiboy still remember them as friends? Would Boboiboy still be the same boy they knew for the past few years? Would he still remember about Tok Aba, his beloved grandfather? Everyone seems to think the same thoughts, judging by the frown on their faces.

"What with gloomy faces, are you just gonna standing there helplessly, or helping my justice disciple?! Where are your spirit, huh?! Isn't he is your friend?!" Captain Papa's loud voice suddenly shattered the gloom atmosphere. He held Gopal's shoulders and rocked him hard, "You said you are his best friend! So prove your friendship to justice and help him now!"

"Ye...Yes...Ca...Cap...tain...Papa..." Gopal's voice strammered as Captain Papa rocked his shoulders repeatedly.

Captain Papa put the slightly dizzy Gopal and addressed the others, "Now, stop being so gloom and make a justice plan to help my justice disciple!"

Tanah smiled at Captain Papa antics. He was indeed realible to lift up people's spirit.

Comander Koko Ci cleared his throat loudly as he addressed everyone in the room, "Based on what Tanah and Ochobot told us, it is now a race, to find the Original before the Captain Vargoba's first mate does, and to save him from mental damages resulting by the split in time."

He inhaled softly and continue, "Either way, in this race, we will win. We will save the Original, we will save Boboiboy. At any cost. This is now an official mission. Find and defeat the racoon, and solve the split problem. Failure is not an option."

Everyone saluted. "Yes sir!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"So, what is the plan now?" Fang asked, Captain Papa's short motivation speech did relieve the depression he felt before.

"Easy. We fix the watch first, contact and regroup with the others, find the Original, find that racoon and defeat him, put him in jail and then sipping Tok Aba's Special Hot Chocolate while mocking at him from outside the jail. That summarize it," said Petir casually.

"Err...excellent plan, Petir. Though I don't think the last part is necessary," Yaya praised Petir nervously.

"Whatever. The last part is for me."

Everyone sweatdrop at Petir's statement.

"Looks like we got our plan. Ochobot, can you fix it?" Tanah turned to Ochobot, holding out his hand.

Ochobot scanned the Tanah's watch, "I detected the broken part in the watch, the good news is I can fix it easily." Tanah just nodded, offering his hand to repair the said watch.

"What about the other's watches? Don't you need to fix the others watches too?" Ying asked.

Tanah smiled. "No need, Ochobot only need to fix the watch from one of us, automatically the others will be fixed as well. We are originally from one person and the watches are originally from one watch."

Gopal wondered, "Ochobot said good news, so that means that there is also bad news isn't it?"

"Yes. I also detected a problem in the watch, a glitch. I think you guys, the seven elemental powers were summoned simultaneously because the watch deemed Boboiboy, or the Original to be in serious danger since Boboiboy can't use his power voluntarily. This is a fail safe that I put in everyone’s watches in order to protect you from danger, in case you can't voluntary use the power when I first time gave you the watches," explained Ochobot.

"In other words, the watch will act on its own if we are in serious danger ?" Yaya asked for confirmation.

"So Boboiboy unknowingly summoned Solar because of that function?" Ying asked.

Ochobot nodded. "And that caused the glitch I mentioned earlier, so when Boboiboy was attacked last night, the glitch cause all seven elemental powers to be summoned, instead of just one elemental power, and it also caused BoboiBoy to be separated from the elemental powers. I think that was the most plausible reason."

"Fail safe huh? Ooo...You kept our safety in mind?" Gopal smiled. He was impressed with Ochobot.

"Of course! What do you think I am? You guys are practically children! A ten-year- old children when I gave you the watches. I would never give potentially dangerous items without a fail safe to kids."

"Hey! I was 11 years old."

"Same difference."

"So, what about the glitch that caused BoboiBoy to be separated from the elemental powers?" asked Captain Kaizo.

"BoboiBoy is not suppose to be separated from the seven elemental powers. As Tanah explained earlier, Boboiboy has a link to each splited elemental power, meaning he fused his consciousness with the elemental powers, while controling their powers as his own, and he also adapt to each element’s personalities. That’s why we can see Boboiboy's different personalities when he summoned and used the elemental powers, although these personalities are being damped by Boboiboy's own personalities. The glitch caused Boboiboy to be separated from the elemental powers, meaning they control their powers without him, as totally separate person, resulting the personalities of each elemental power to magnifest without any restrain."

"So that's why Petir acts more fierce than normal. Make sense." Gopal connecting the dots easily, and smiled at Petir.

Petir glared at Gopal, "What are you looking at? You want to taste my lightning swords?"

"Erk! No!" Gopal went to hide behind Fang.

"But, why didn’t BoboiBoy  have the watch on him then?" Ying asked Ochobot who was fixing Tanah's watch.

"I don't know. I might need to scan him for that. I can fix the watch, but I can't fix the glitch without the Original," Ochobot shrugged.

"Anyways, we now know know what happened. Captain Kaizo, report to Ramenman about this and lead the troops to find that racoon, as well as the missing elemental powers and Boboiboy the Original. Keep strengthening the base's security. Report back if you find anything," ordered Commander Koko Ci. Captain Kaizo saluted and went out of the room.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Finally done! I am really tired... this chapter was really hard to write. I hope I am not too much confusing with the explanation...

Until next time!

Edit: Beta'd by FHEtsuko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 276 42
What will you do if a sudden group of teenagers with powers appear out of nowhere when you have to slay(not that type of slay) some demons. Will you...
379 24 9
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
5.9K 305 19
It was coming up Fang's birthday (this is happening after Boboiboy and his Friends met Captain Kaizo that means this happening after Season 3 ep 26...
1K 128 13
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...