Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Af BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Mere

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)

70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

16.3K 584 221
Af BluePringlez

Chapter 70.

Third POV

Everyone from Kusa gathered in pubs, restaurants, at home, around TV's and some people were on balconies for what was about to happen.

The Queen was going to finally be announced.

There was finally a Council made for decisions, and peace and happiness returned to everyone. The soldiers who were hurt were healed and returned. Nobody in this war died. Thank goodness.

Asoka, Rami, Riza, and Tsunade were with the council. In the building hidden from everyone. They soon- however- left the room and entered the place where the cameras rolled and were filming to the screen for the people of Kusa to see.

Tsunade stepped forward onto a pedestal. A microphone there for her.

"It has been decided by the council who believes it is the best for the whole Village. That Riza Haruhana is the Queen. With Rami Bara as her assistant. Since both have experience in such places. Asoka Ba-"

"Hatake." Asoka interrupted quickly. Tsunade looked over her shoulder at Asoka. "Asoka Hatake." Her face flushed slightly but she didn't hesitate. Tsunade looked thoughtful for a moment before noding.

"Asoka Hatake, will be helping with Villiage Relationships, that job job will be to help create alliances, and peace with other Villages, towns, and ect. However she will be staying in Konaha, with her husband for time being, continuing her previous job." Kakashi, who stood off to the side, grinned behind his mask.  

- -

The second the cameras shut off and stopped rolling to the public, Asoka dashed off at the speed of light and crashed into Kakashi's arms with a hug. He spun her around a couple of times. She doesn't exactly remember her anger at him anymore, she cant find the reason to be upset at him. They're both there now. That's all that seemed to matter.

She kissed Kakashi through his mask and hugged him tighter, shocking him for a second at her actions. "I'm sorry- I don't hate you. So don't be mad I really uh. I really uhm.." Asoka trailed off and seemed to try to build up courage. Kakashi patiently waited for her to finish her sentence with a soft smile behind his mask.

Asoka looked around at the people that were still in the large room. Some were focused on her like Gai, Riza, Tsunade, and Kurenai. Asoka's face flushed a bit and her gaze retreated to the ground before she pushed Kakashi down with his shoulders, and stood on tippy toes. Moving her mouth to his ear and whispering something quickly. She went to pull away quickly but Kakashi had already heard the words before they were said, and kept Asoka from moving away by giving her a hug, whispering back the same thing.

"I forgot to give you this. You were busy on your birthday, hah. We all were. So here's your present." Kakashi said, and tossed her a small blue box. Then he threw a red one at Rami who stood off to the side. Not paying attention, as she stared out the window, the red box smacked her in the back of the head, but before it reached the ground she caught it.

"Huh-? O-oh. Thanks." Rami said, taking it and pocketing it for later with a small nod of her head. It was obviously Rami's birthday on the same day as Asoka's birthday was. After all, they're twins.

Kakashi nodded and looked back to Asoka who stared curiously at the box, unsure whether to open it or not. She looked at Kakashi for a second, then back to the box.

"You can open it now, if you'd like." Kakashi said happily. She nodded, her face seeming a little serious because she didn't know what to feel so she kept it blank. She untied the golden ribbon at the top and held the ribbon as she opened the box. She gasped and looked at the charm, back to Kakashi, and the charm once again.

"Its so pretty." She commented, seeming lost in a daze.

"So... you like it?" Kakashi asked. Asoka nodded, slowly responding to his words.

"Like? No.. Love!" She gave Kakashi a hug and repeated her words of thanks, over and over.

Kakashi laughed a little, enjoying her childish behaviour.

"Here, let me help you put it on." Kakashi said, and took the silver charm from the box, and clicked the charm onto her wedding bracelet, where you could connect other charms. He then smirked behind his mask, took the box and lifted the white cloud like fabric thing on the bottom, revealing an extra silver charm.

"I got this extra in case you lose the other one because of the clamp or something happens to your bracelet." Something seemed to turn on in Asoka's head. She took the charm from Kakashi, and easily snapped it onto his bracelet, it took him a few seconds to register what she did, after she did it.

"Hey! But I'll look like a girl, wearing charm bracelets like this." Kakashi commented, looking at the charm.

The charm was a soft silver, showing a carved Scarecrow with a rose in the middle, instead of where a heart should be.

Asoka was reminded of Wizard of Oz, but pushed it aside because she remembered the Scarecrow wanted a brain, and the Tin Man wanted a heart, not the other way around.

Gai walked up to Asoka from behind, and Kakashi watched amused as Gai scared Asoka, screaming: HELLO MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL AND HIS YOUTHFUL WIFE! I HAVE ALSO GOT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ASOKA! AND HER TWIN WHO I SHALL GET AROUND TO ASWELL!

Asoka must have jumped at least three feet in the air from his little... big outburst.

"Uhm. Okay? But I told you that you didn't have to." Asoka told Gai, raising an eyebrow.

Gai grinned and shrugged, going on one knee and handing Asoka a present. She looked at it and titled her head, but took it anyways.

She opened the small green box and gave a shot small laugh. Inside of the box was another charm for her bracelet. A silvery fountain.

'The Fountian of Youth' Asoka laughed inwardly as she grinned and clipped it on to her bracelet.

"Thank you Gai." Asoka said grinning. He saluted with tears in his eyes. Mumbling 'So Youthful' just loud enough for Asoka to hear.

"NOW FOR RAMI!"

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" Rami has a fear of flys of butts, especially in meowing pillar form.

(Doyounotgetmyjoke? Gai Eyebrows: Cat-i-pilliar, flys of butter- butterfly cause when she was young, she made:D ) 

~ ~ ~ ~

About a Week in, in Konaha:

Asoka grinned as she woke up, she threw the covers off her and at the wall, running out of bed, as if her feet weren't even touching the floor. She quickly opened the door, and went across the hall into Kakashi's room where he was sleeping. Drooling on the side of his mouth with a grin on his mask-less face. Who knew what the perv was dreaming about?

Asoka laughed and ran and pounced onto the bed, scaring Kakashi awake.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UUPPPP!!!!" She screamed, grinning. "WAKE UP YOU IDIOTIC BIRTHDAY BOY!!" She pushed down the bed up and down in excitement.

"I'm up- I'm up." Kakashi groaned and wiped the sleep out of his one eye. "Who gave you sugar?" He was slightly sarcastic but smiled at her excitement.

"NOBODYBUTITSYOURBIRTHDAYSOHAPPYBIRTHDAYLETSGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGO!" Asoka grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen in his striped boxers. She showed him the cake that she had spent all day in Hiroshi baking, and transported here to.

"Wow. Smells great." Kakashi commented. Asoka grinned and nodded her head quickly.

"Come on! Try it try it!" She was so hyper, it seemed weird. Kakashi seemed to notice.

"What are you so hyper about?" Kakashi asked, making a face of confusion, but smiling still.

"I'm hyper because you aren't. Come on- its your birthday! I made you a cake! Eat it before it becomes a lie! Tell me watcha want me to get you because allweekIcouldn'tthinkofanything! " Asoka whined the last sentence so quickly.

"Ohh, so you're guilty, is that it?" Kakashi smiled at her.

"Yeessss." Asoka confessed, giving a fake cry, and latching onto Kakashi's chest like a young child who begs for something.

"You really want to know what I want then?" Kakashi asked her, grinning now at her behavior and expression.

"Pleeeeeaaaaseee! You won't tell me, and I've followed you for days to see what you stop by to watch, but all I saw you look for was... this," Asoka shyly took out the newest Icha Icha book from behind her, and looked at the floor. "But I saw you already had the copy yesterday.."

"You bought this?" Kakashi asked laughing alittle, taking the book from her hands looking at it then to her. Asoka grit her teeth and forced herself to nod, a flushed and embarassed aura around her.

"U-uh.. yeah.."

"You walked into the store, brought your own money, and bought it from Qwahi-san?"

"Y-yes.." Kakashi held a full grin now, and laughed, becoming louder and harder at each one. His hands wrapped around his stomach as stitches poked and stabbed with his laughter.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me." Kakashi thanked, grinning as he realized how much courage it would have taken to do that.

Asoka nodded back slowly, still flushing then pointed to the cake. "Try it." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He nodded and took out a slice of cake onto a plate with a fork.

He looked at Asoka in caution before biting into the piece of cake. His eyes widened and sparkled as the taste filled him with joy.

"Thish ish great!" He exclaimed with his mouth full. Asoka laughed.

"Happy Birthday."

Kakashi grinned.

"For many more to come." Kakashi pecked Asoka on the lips before drinking some milk.

The doorbell rang and Asoka went to awnser it.

" Hey Asoka-sensei. Is Kakashi-sensei home?" Naruto asked, and Kakashi peeked over his wife's shoulder, now fully masked and dressed.

"Naruto?" He asked. Naruto handed Kakashi a hand made birthday card. An... attempt at a hand made birthday card. Because it looked like a five year old made it. Kakashi gave Naruto a close eyed smile. "Thank you." He said ruffling Naruto's hair. Naruto nodded and Sakura came to the open door.

"Here you go Kakashi-sensei." She said handing him white tulips and a card. "Happy Birthday." He nodded and smiled at his student with a thank you.

Sauske came last but not least. He handed Kakashi a card then looked at Asoka, then Kakashi then smirked a bit, "Cute." It was probably not intended but Asoka blushed a little and Sauske left with his hands in his pockets.

Nobody else was at the door so Asoka shut the door and turned around to raise an eye at her mask-less husband.

"Okay-okay. How did you change so quickly like that?"

"I didn't." He winked. Asoka laughed, realizing he just used the transformation jutsu.

Happy Birthday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kiki Wex stood outside of the FBI Agency Building, the cold Autumn air seemed harsher at night. The lamplight flickered and hummed.

Kiki looked up at it, then sighed, a small cloud becoming her friend from her mouth.

A hand hooked her other hand and before she could do anything, her head was patted. She calmed down instantly.

"White." She looked up at the cocky agent, using monotone as if she wasn't frightened by his sudden appearance.

"Wex."

"What do you want, Peter? Can't you see I'm busy?" Kiki asked the field agent, as she stubbornly looked up at the building again.

"Busy doing what?" The hacker smiled and pressed a button from her pocket. In an instant lights slowly lit up from bottom up on the building. Becoming a beacon of light. It was magnificent to say the least. Kiki sat down on the cold floor, uncaring, she just wanted to watch the pretty sight.

"Wow, that's a pretty cool... thing.. you did." Peter admitted. Wex shrugged.

"I'm always doing pretty cool things."

"Well excuse me princess!"

"You're excused peasant!" They both laughed.

"Do you miss the City?" Peter asked her. She looked down and nodded slightly.

"I warned him.. I warned him. But he didn't listen. So.. Yes.. I do miss him. But. I hope he's in a much better place now." Kiki nodded slowly. Peter slung an arm around her and brought her away from the cold air.

"Lets go inside before people come out wondering where all their energy is going."

Kiki laughed and nodded. Walking into the FBI building. She was only allowed out with an FBI agent around her. The previous one has been replaced with Peter, because he wanted to watch her.

Now she's as safe as a hacker in FBI clutches could be.

Contradictory? No. Not really.

But Everything is fine.

In Both Worlds.

And Nobody is Alone.

In Fact they all look so happy.

Blooming

*end BOOK*

Wowowowowowowowoowowowowowow.

Okay! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK AHSDJAHUSIDJFHUJSD HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!

Okay so yesh. :3

Taadaaaaaaaa~

Its going through Editing by HawkPath so woof.

Thank you all for reading! I hope you'll be patient for the second book! :D <3

I love you so so so much! All of you!

Every single one of you who comment and talk to me and everything. It makes me so happy.

And thats where Alone in Both World

Ends

<3

THE EXTERNAL LINK IS NOW THE SECOND BOOK! ENJOY!~ <3

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
31.9K 1.3K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
36.5K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...