A Heart Of Fire (Katsuki Baku...

Haruchiiyo- द्वारा

Asuna Kasai quirk Hellfire. Asuna has lived her whole life wanting to become the greatest hero she always loo... अधिक

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T H Y
F I F T H Y - O N E
F I F T H Y - T W O
F I F T H Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE pt. 2

E L E V E N

2.8K 76 26
Haruchiiyo- द्वारा

•a week has passed•

(She been unconscious hasn't woken up yet)

~Asuna's POV~

•dream•

It's so dark I can't see anything so I continue walking as soon as I started walking lights started to turn on as I continue to walk I finally get to the end it's a door with 1-A on it "am I at school? What am I doing here?" I slowly slid the door open. It was pitch black suddenly someone pushed me in and I fell forward it felt like I landed in water but I couldn't see. "I knew I'd get in your head again." I heard the voice. It was him it was Hotaru. "Bastard get out of my head!" I yelled. He laughed "don't think I'm fucking done with you." Suddenly the lights turned on and there was blood everywhere And even on me I started to shake at the sight of it. all my friends were laying on the ground lifeless. "This is what's going to happen if you don't return To your father. all your precious friends will die because of you!"
"N-no no! I won't let you hurt my friends! You fucking bastards! Just leave me alone!" I screamed.
"You think you can be a hero. You almost killed us that day we fought I don't think that's something a hero does." He laughed. "More like a VILLAIN!"
"I'm not a villain!" I Yelled.
Suddenly he appeared in front of me "let me show you how powerful you were. How powerful a villain you will be!"
He showed me that day I fought him and Katsu I couldn't believe what I was seeing tears were falling from my eyes I couldn't handle this I couldn't handle seeing what I was doing that wasn't me. I even hurt bakugo because he was trying to stop me. Am I really meant to be a villain? is there no way for me to run away from it? No I'm a hero. I can be a hero.

We were back in the classroom he walked up to me "see your meant for the villain life so give up this foolish dream of being a hero your father is desperately waiting for your return Asuna and he won't stop till your back if you don't your little boyfriend what was his name...kacchan I believe is what you like to call him. He won't live for very long." He said smirking and held up Bakugo's lifeless body
"Get the fuck out of my head!" I yelled suddenly he threw bakugo at me and I caught him holding his body tight crying All I heard was his laughing until everything was gone.
•End Of Dream•

My eyes shot open and I gasped for air sitting up fast followed by pain in my ribs "owwwww!" I Yelled. The door slid open and it was Aizawa "Asuna!" He Yelled. I could only see out of one eye the other one was still recovering and I was covered in bandages "a-aizawa." He lightly grabs me to check me make sure I was okay "where am I?" I asked. "Hospital. You broke some ribs, your eye is fine you'll probably have a scar, besides some bruises and scratches you'll be okay."
I look down at my hands "that's good."
He told me everything that happened that day from when I lost control of my quirk and practically melted the area and he told me how bakugo burned his hands because he tried to stop me. My heart felt like someone stabbed me I can't believe it got that out of hand.

He sat down in the chair next to my bed and sighed "there isn't a need for you to beat yourself up over it. So what you lost control of your quirk that happens when emotions are out of control we learn from it and get stronger to control it."
"I know that but not when I end up hurting someone.. someone I care deeply about." I said tears falling from my eye. Suddenly the door slid open I looked up and my eyes got wide
"Don't you fucking cry over hurting me you shitty flame girl. I'm okay so you don't need to cry and it's not like I hate you for it!"
"B-bakugo." I said.

Aizawa stood up and placed his hand on my head "we got work to do once your healed. But for now don't worry and get some rest understand."  I give him a small smile and nod and watched as he leaves the room.
Bakugo sits in the chair aizawa was just sitting in "did you just wake up."
"Y-Yeah. How long have I been out?"
"About a week."
"A WEEK! Fuck now I'm even more behind and what about the test and the camp." I Yelled.
"After everything that happened that's all you care about." He said. I looked at him and he's looking down. Remembering what happened I bet he feels like i lied to him about my quirk's power I did promise him I'd never hold back.
"k-kacchan I know you probably feel like I lied to you but I swear to you my quirk got out of control that day because of my emotions i-i was scared they were going to take me back to him. Not only that you got hurt because of it I can never forgive myself for that." I said looking down at my hands "I have a lot of work to do once I'm healed now that they are making moves I can't slack anymore I-I have to protect all of you." He looked up at me He looked angry he stood up and grabbed my shoulders "don't you fucking take that burden on by yourself! You have me, shitty hair, icy hot and Deku! We're here to help you too!" He yelled "I don't give a fuck about you losing control of your quirk." He said.  "It's not your fight it's mine! I can't let you guys get hurt because me!" I yelled back tears falling from my eye again. "Look what happened to you! Who knows what could happen next time! Next time it won't be your hands it could be worse!" I Yelled again suddenly I was pulled into a hug. "Your so fucking stupid who the fuck do you think your talking to I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugo the future #1 hero don't you dare underestimate me damn it if I want to get myself involved guess the hell what I am like it or not." He said. He pulled away from me and I started to laugh.

~Bakugo's POV~

I pulled away from our hug and looked at her She had a big smile on her face and started laughing even with all the bandages she still looked cute.

"Hey why are you laughing!"
She wipes her eye and looks at me "I'm sorry kacchan. It just you have your own unique way of cheering someone up is all."
"Is that a fucking problem!" I yelled.
"No it's cute." She said and I felt my face heat up a little bit I turned around so she wouldn't see. "Yeah well you were underestimating me
And that pissed me off."
She laughed again "I promise I wasn't. Anyways so school what have I missed." I turned around and took a seat in the chair "nothing really aizawa has been here with you so we've been doing review. They pushed the test and camp back until you recover."
"Really!"
"Yup."
"That's great I was gonna cry if I fell behind." She sighed. "I would of helped you dumbass."
She gives me a small smile "I know."

~Asuna's POV~

This boy literally has me by the heart strings if he really wanted to he could pull my heart right outta my chest and I would let him. It's like I want him by my side forever. Katsuki Bakugo What the hell are you doing to me.

"Kacchan.."
"What."
"Do you think you can take me to the roof?"
"What the hell for?"
"Well I've been stuck in here for a week unconscious I want some fresh air and to see the sunset I guess." I said giving him a big smile "PLEEEEEEASE!"
"FINE!"
I slowly put my legs over the side and he helped me stand up my legs felt like jello but once I started to move that feeling went away we went up to the roof and sat on a bench that was up there. I looked ahead staring at the color changing sky.

"Thanks kacchan." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

~Bakugo's POV~

She leaned her head on my shoulder as we watched the sun go down.
This fucking girl it's like she has me wrapped around her pretty little finger I'd do anything just to see that smile of hers. That's it I can't take it anymore I turned to look at her and I grabbed her face as carefully as I could "k-kacchan what's wro..." before she could finish I slammed my lips into hers.

~Asuna's POV~

before I knew it Bakugo's lips were on mine and my eyes were wide but I slowly gave in and kissed him back my arms made there way around his neck and I pulled him in closer. I felt like everything disappeared like nothing mattered in that moment even if I knew it wasn't going to last. He pulled away and we both tried to catch our breath. He had such a pink face but I know mine was probably no different. "I don't know what the hell your doing to me you shitty flame girl I hate it but I like it at the same time and it drives me fucking crazy. I just want to protect you and never let you out of my sight and to hold your stupid ass hand and just be by your side." He said. I started to laugh "it's called you like me idiot."
"Hey! I'm not an idi..." before he finished I placed my hand on his cheek shutting him up "I like you too and I feel the same way." I gave him a small smile "I've liked you for a while." I said taking my hand from his cheek and looking back at the sunset. "I mean who wouldn't like me I'm the fucking best and the next #1 hero so it's only natural you'd fall for me." I looked at him and he was smirking. "Well I must be great if your dumbass likes me too huh kacchan." His smirk disappeared and a blush appeared on his face "your okay I guess." He said scratching his cheek and I laughed "I'll take it I guess." I grabbed his hand and we sat there watching the sun until it was replaced by the moon.

(somewhere at a Villain hidden base)

~Hotaru's POV~

"Sir I think we can use that bakugo kid as bait to get her to come back."

"You think? Or do you know! I'm tired of these failed attempts to get her back do you understand or do you want me to kill you both here and now."

"N-No sir. I know it'll work. Also the league of villains are willing to work with us as well." I said smirking.

"Great. Let's get this plan going then I don't want to have to step in." He said laughing walking out of the room.

"Asuna this isn't over yet don't get comfortable." I said to myself.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

109K 3K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...
3.7K 151 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
24.1K 994 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
17.7K 932 82
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...