Scooby Doo and Sammi on Zombi...

By SamAnn2002

Sammi and Fred are now engaged and they couldn't be happier. The wedding is coming along and it seemed to st... More

Mystery again
Daphne's birthday
Happy Valentines Day
Saving businesses, unmasking monsters, the mystery inc. business
Moonscar Island
Happy 4th of July
Ms. Lenoir
Brady and Sammi????
The first ghost
Morgan Moonscar

Im not dead

835 9 3
By SamAnn2002

I know this isn't an update but I had major writers block cause the next chapter has a bunch of flashbacks and so I'm trying to create something awesome but it isn't working out for me. I'll type it out then I go back and delete cause that's how bad my block is. So I'll try to update this week or next but I'm not making any promises. Also thank you guys for all the comments, votes, and for all the reading you do for this book and my previous two. So thanks for everything you guys do. I love you all.

So I leave you guys with this lovely gif from my favorite show(besides Scooby doo).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.2K 28
The gang is back together and have solved a few more mysteries. Our couples, Sammi and Fred & Daphne and Brady, are doing great and seem to stay toge...
16.7K 159 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
156K 5.4K 33
When one day is able to flip Ekaterina's life upside down, a dangerous guy forces her into a marriage, and her father completely agrees, her trying e...
190K 2.4K 21
What if Shaggy had a sister and she was nothing like him. She was brave, loved solving mysteries, and was almost as smart as Velma. Her best Friend...