Brady and Sammi????

~5 1/2 years ago(memory)~

Brady was sweating a lot. Especially on his forehead. He has been dying to talk to Sammi all day but she had been hard at work all day. He had something important to ask and he just couldn't seem to wait any longer.

Brady went up the stairs in his apartment and went to Sammi's room. He knocked on her door and he heard her tell him to come in. She was at her desk when he opened the door. She had one hand on her head holding it up and the other holding onto a pencil while she chewed on the end.

She was concentrating hard she didn't even notice him say her name a few times. She only noticed him when Brady put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey Brady. What's up with you?" Sammi asked as she put her pencil down and Brady couldn't help but notice the dents in her pencil from her chewing on it.

"I wanted to ask you something" Brady said and Sammi nodded before turning her chair to face him and give him all her attention. "I... um.... I-" Brady said before Sammi stood up. "If this is about the towel on the floor with the-" Sammi started to say but Brady cut her off.

"This isn't about a towel... though now I am really concerned" Brady said and Sammi smiled nervously. "It's a lady thing" she said and Brady looked confused. "I don't get it" he said and Sammi shook her head. "I'll tell you later after you tell me what you are trying to say" Sammi said and Brady chuckled nervously.

"1. I'm scared now, and 2. I wanted to ask if you wanted to have... have....." Brady trailed off the little bit of confidence that he had earlier leaving his body. "Oh just spit it out Brady" Sammi said more curious than she was before.

"Diner. Diner with me" He said in a soft whisper. He was quite sure if Sammi heard him but she did. "Sure Brady. We have diner all the time together but ok" she said and she went to sit at her desk but Brady grabbed her arm.

He spun her around to face him again. "I meant with me. As in like a date" Brady said and he had a look of terror on his face after he realized he actually said it out loud. "Oh... yeah. Ok... a date it is" Sammi said after a little bit, thinking it over.

Brady blinked a few times and Sammi waved her hand in front of his face. "I'm sorry did you just say yes?" Brady asked and Sammi giggled. "Yeah Brady. I mean it's obvious we have some feelings for each other but we won't know what kind of feelings those are until we do something about them" Sammi said and Brady let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good news to hear. I mean that you have those feelings too" he said and Sammi smiled. "Alright. Well I'll let you get back to work then" he said and turned around to leave but this time Sammi grabbed his wrist. Sammi pulled him into a hug and Brady hugged her back.

~Two weeks later(still in memories)~

"You know if you wanted help with your character you could have just asked. I would love to be a creation in your book" Brady said and Sammi rolled her eyes. "Brady I could do that... or I could go on a date with you like you wanted to too weeks ago" Sammi said as she ate the grapes in the bowl she had while she sat next to the kitchen counter.

She and Brady has gotten so busy lately that they had forgotten about even mentioning a date. Sammi had only remembered cause she saw the outfit she had picked out sitting on her dresser. Brady's eyes widened as he dropped the spoon he was using for his pudding. The spoon made a noise as it hit the ground and Sammi sighed as she got up and picked up the spoon for Brady.

"Look if you really don't want to go on the date you could have just told me! Then again you probably shouldn't have even asked me in the first place but-" Sammi said and put the spoon in the sink as she was talking. She was getting out a new spoon for Brady when he got up, the shock finally over, and went over to Sammi.

Only to turn her to face him and kiss her. "I do want to go out with you. We have both just been so busy that we couldn't go. Tell you what we'll go tonight. I don't have to work and neither do you so it works out perfectly" Brady said fast, barely even getting out one word before starting the next one. "Alright see you in a few" Sammi said before going to go change.
$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

"Excuse me?" Brady said to the waiter. He and Sammi had been waiting at the door for five minutes and Brady was getting impatient. "Alright what can I do for you" the waiter said with a little disgust. "I would like a table for two" Brady said and the waiter looked at him.

"You have a date?" The waiter asked with his lip curled up on the right side of his face. "Yes I do have a date and she is right here" Brady said with irritation laced in his voice. Brady pointed to Sammi and the waiter raised his left eyebrow.

"She is pretty... and way out of your league. How did you get with her?" The waiter asked Brady and Brady was about to flip a lid. "Would you just get us a damn table?" Sammi asked and the waiter looked at her before sighing and motioning for the two to follow him.

"Here is our menu and the special for today is-" the waiter was saying before he got cut off by Brady. "I already know what I want" Brady said and Sammi nodded. The waiter put a agitated smile on his face before taking their order. After taking their order, the waiter left leaving Sammi and Brady to talk.

"That waiter was really rude!" Brady said and Sammi giggled. "What?" Brady asked as he crossed his arms. "Nothing. I just thought it was cute. You know you trying to be in charge" Sammi said before Brady huffed.

A few moments later the pair got their food and they couldn't figure out what to talk about. They sat in silence and it wasn't the comfortable silence. "This is awkward isn't it?" Brady asked and Sammi nodded. "Yeah. It is. But I wouldn't want to be awkward with anyone else but you" Sammi said and Brady smiled.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
After dinner, Sammi and Brady went back to their apartment. Once they got to the door, they just burst out laughing. "Okay I think it is safe to say that this was one of the most awkward date I have been on. I even went on a date with Jared Pitter. You know the pit sniffer" Sammi said and Brady nodded.

"I don't mean to be a downer but I don't think we should go on any more dates anytime soon" Sammi said and Brady smiled. "Yeah but I do have to test something first" Brady said and Sammi looked at him.

They both leaned in and there was nothing. No sparks or butterflies. They both pulled away and Sammi but her lip. "Nothing?" Sammi asked and Brady shook his head. "I felt nothing. You?" Brady asked and Sammi shook her head.

"I guess it is safe to say that those feeling weren't what we thought they were huh?" Sammi asked and Brady nodded. "Yeah. What to have a movie marathon still or would it be to awkward?" Brady asked and Sammi said that it wouldn't be awkward. So that is what they did. They went in and watched Friends until they both went to bed.
———————————————————
Hey guys. I finally updated and got over my writers block. I posted a message on my profile explaining some things. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this memory and know that the next update will be back in the movie. Anyways see you guys next time!